Nancy's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now it was eleven o'clock and Nancy wanted to go to lunch at a fancy restaurant since she wanted to show off her new look before going to work at the far south end of The Strip at 1:00PM. She therefore decided to go to the Giada restaurant in the rather new Cromwell Hotel and Casino located on the northeast corner of Flaming Road and Las Vegas Boulevard. It was an upscale Italian restaurant that was open for both lunch and dinner and therefore she would not be out of place in her flashy suit and ultra high heels. Nancy parked in the hotel parking garage and took the elevator up to the restaurant which had a view of the strip with Caesars Palace directly across the street. She had a nice relaxing lunch and she noticed that she got several admiring glances both women and men. The men seemed to be particularly interested her curvaceous legs and stilettos heels.

Nancy arrived at the building where she was to report shortly before 1:00 O'clock and walked into the same reception area that she had entered the day before. Debby was there at the reception desk and greeted Nancy warmly, saying that Monica was expecting her and to go on into her office.

Monica greeted Nancy and had her to set down in the large padded chair in front of her desk and asked what she thought of the office attire that she was wearing. Nancy said that she really enjoyed wearing the cone bra, corset, as well doing the nipple training; and she just loved wearing ultra high heels. Nancy continued by saying that she was looking forward to do some modeling work for their web site catalog.

Monica said that she wanted Nancy to get started on that part her job as soon as possible and that's why she had Nancy in such an accelerated training program, but also wanted her to spend a few days learning the office routine from Debby so she could fill in with that job as well. Nancy agreed and therefore spent the rest of the afternoon setting out in the reception area with Debby learning what all was required of that part of the job.

For the next two weeks Nancy spent at least a half day, along with Debby meeting the buyers, sales staff, and vendor reps as well as learning the basics of the whole operation. Towards the end of the second week she was pretty much handling the job herself as Debby took time off to work more at her second job. Each of the six days of the normal work week, Nancy wore the same uniform except that it was a different color or material. A total of twelve work outfits had been delivered to her apartment over that period of time so that she would have at least two weeks before having to wear the same color suit or shoes to work. Most of the time, Nancy wore the lace up open tipped bra, that kept her nipples semi-aroused, with the jacket combination; but occasionally she wore either the closed cone or bullet bra with just a sweater or blouse without any jacket.

Nancy had maintained a routine at her apartment each evening that involved ultra high heel, figure, and nipple training exercises. She also continued to take her supplements twice a day and massaged the Fenugreek laced cream into to her nipples regularly.

In those first two weeks Nancy also became very popular with most everyone she encountered, both men and women. She was a very down to earth Midwesterner that was friendly, attractive without being haughty, and for the first time in her life was having a ball with her new makeover and new job.

There was one young man in particular that she had become attracted to from the very beginning and apparently the feeling was mutual since he had flirted with her from her second full day on the job. His name was Jim Ford who worked for Monica as her accountant and business consultant as well as covering the front reception area whenever Nancy would call him to come up front and help with most walk-in shoe customers. She therefore was around him much more than most of the other employees and quickly got to know him and loved the way he constantly flirted with her when they were alone in the reception area.

Nancy also watched Jim play the ultimate shoe salesman in the reception area when he didn't take the customer to the large fitting room in the back. He would generally overact when removing or replacing the women's high heels with ultra high heel stilettos and pretend to unnecessarily straighten their stockings by running his hands up and down the backs of their legs; It was near the end of the first week that Nancy decided to tease him about that technique after the last woman customer left the building.

"You get a big kick out of playing the old time shoe salesman don't you? That stocking seam straitening routine is something else, although it seems that most of the women really like it when you run your hands up and their legs," She commented in a teasing fashion.

"Well, if you're so interested, step over here to one of these fitting chairs and see how you like it," Jim said in his typical flirtatious fashion.

"OK it's a deal," Nancy answered as she stood up, pranced over to the chair where he was seated on a fitting stool, in her 5-5/8 inch heeled stilettos and set down in front of him.

"Let me see what heels should I have you try on? Oh, I know what you need to get use to wearing occasionally for your modeling job, so give me a minute while I get a pair from stock," Jim announced as he got up and went to the backroom.

In just a moment, he returned with a rather large shoe box and set down on the fitting stool in front of Nancy without opening the box. Jim then began the elaborately staged process of removing her stiletto heeled pumps by lifting her right leg up on the slanted part of the stool and slowly removing her shoe. Jim did the same thing in removing her left as well.

"I need to make sure that your stockings are straight and not wrinkled so I'll smooth them out," Jim announced as he ran his hand his hands up and down Nancy's legs all the way up to the tops of her gartered stockings in a flagrant display of sensuality that he hadn't done with his previous customers!

Nancy acted as if it had no effect on her even though it was arousing and again made her nipples tingle and distend in her closed tip bra, causing them to further tent her sweater in an obvious manner that Jim observed. He opened the large shoe box and displayed one of the shoes in the box for Nancy to view. It was a black suede, past the vertical arched, ballet heeled pump with a removable ankle strap! Nancy had seen such shoes in their online catalog, but had not actually seen one in person. Her eyes widened and she sucked in her breath as Jim carefully let her see the entire ballet heeled shoe in all its splendor. He then removed the ankle straps from both shoes and put them back in the box.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how fabulous they look. Are you going to put those heels on me now" Nancy breathed.

"That's the plan. I thought you would like a personal fitting from me. I know you probably won't be able to stand let alone walk in these heels since they are the ultimate in ultra high heels with 11-5/8 inch heels for your size, but I think eventually you'll actually be able to stand and walk in them over time with the proper training," Jim confidently announced.

"Let's get started. I need for you to point your foot as best you can and I'll start with you right foot," he requested.

Nancy quickly followed his request and pointed her right foot in the most extreme manner that she could muster, which was more than necessary for Jim to begin slipping her foot into the past the vertical arched ballet pump. He slowly guided her toes and insteps into the shoe as Nancy savored his very talented actions. Her foot finally slipped in with a swoosh that left her foot captured in the deadly toe-down ballet pump! He gently set her foot down on the floor and then performed the same procedure on her left foot and again set it down on the floor which left Nancy in the chair with both feet out in front of her in a manner that left the lower backs of the heel taps on the floor with her toes pointing somewhat upward. She therefore didn't have to stretch her ankles to the extent that would be required when standing or walking in those ballet heels and so there was little of her body weight placed on her toes or heels!

Jim began explaining Nancy's current situation and said, "I didn't put the ankle straps on since there was no need to because they were designed, when fully tightened, to force the ankles and arches to more 110 degree angles which would be required when walking! I just wanted you to get an idea of how they felt when your toes were pointed straight down in ballet heels."

"It feels strange but exciting and it reminds me of doing a Pointe in ballet class in high school, but in this case it feels like my foot is almost captured in those shoes," Nancy exclaimed.

"That's the idea, because it's supposed to put you in a submissive frame of mind. That's why the BDSM guys love to have their submissive women locked in these shoes," Jim remarked nonchalantly, as Nancy's nipples tingled at the thought of being locked into these shoes.

"Let me test how far you can stretch your ankles in these heels. One at a time, I'll bend each foot down to see how far you can bend your ankles and insteps before you experience any pain. Just let me know when you start feeling any pain at all," Jim stated clinically as he took Nancy's right foot and started bending the toe part of the ballet heeled shoe downward.

When he reached an arch angle of approximately 70 degrees, Nancy said that she could start feeling some pain at the front of her insteps. When he reached the 80 degree angle, Nancy said the pain had increased significantly and he quickly released his grip on her right foot. He performed the same test on her left foot with the same results.

Jim noted that the test indicated that she was at the same muscle and ligament training level in each foot and was equal to what she had experienced with the vertical arched pumps Nancy had worn in Monica's office a few days ago. He said that with ballet heels, a person's instep muscles required about 20 degrees more arch stretching because they were simply stretched about that much further by the simple process of forcing the toes straight down, rather than at a 90 degree angle to the instep, which they would be in a vertically arched shoe. In other words, the 70 degree arch angle in ballet heels equated to the 90 degree angle in the vertical arched pumps, which is where she had first felt any sign of pain when just standing in the pumps. Likewise, the 80 degree arch angle in ballet heel equated to the 100 degree arch angle when flexing her ankles while walking those same vertical arched pumps.

Nancy was impressed with his technical knowledge concerning ballet heels as well as his general knowledge of ultra high heels. She set for a few seconds flexing her ankles in those impressive ultra high ballet heels with their past-the-vertical arches, getting the feel of what they would be like when her ankles were properly trained to wear them! Nancy definitely loved the look and feel of the heels and would definitely train in order to stand and walk in them, if for nothing else than to model them for the company online catalog. Nancy didn't try to stand in these heels as she knew that she definitely needed much more training to do that. Jim then started to remove the ballet heels and again theatrically went through an elaborate staged process of doing just that as well as replacing them with her 5-5/8 inch stilettos.

When he finished the entire process, Nancy stood up and turned around such that her back was facing Jim who was still sitting on the fitting stool, and said in a teasing manner, "Would you check to make sure my seams are straight. I could do it myself using the corner mirror, but I'm sure you'll do a better job."

"Sure, it's part of my job," Jim replied as he ran his hands up and down both her legs adjusting the seams and finally lifting her skirt to pull up her stocking tops and re-clip the garters before pulling down her skirt and giving her butt a friendly pat!

"There now, you're all fixed up and good to go," he said in a teasing voice.

"You're such a tease, but I bet you do that to all you customers," Nancy giggled as she had enjoyed his stocking straightening technique which again caused her nipples to harden!

"As a matter of fact I only straighten my customer's stockings to the knees, but you seem to need a little more attention and I'll keep an eye out when I'm up here to see if they if they need to be re-adjusted accordingly," Jim replied in his typical flirting manner.

"I bet you will, so I'll make sure they're straight most of the time," she said in a suggestive fashion.

"Ok, but I'll still keep a close watch in case you forget. By the way, let's go to lunch today and try out that new Italian place in the Town Square shopping area?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me," Nancy said as she walked back to her desk.

They did go to lunch that day which was not unusual since, from her first day at work, he was the one she saw most of the time and so they went to lunch practically every day to nearby restaurants or fast food places.

In that first two week period of time, Jim had also asked, and Nancy had accepted, two invitations to dinner on the previous two Saturdays before she started the third week of work. They had gone to the fancy steakhouse on the second floor of Harrah's Casino the first Saturday and then to the steakhouse at the Luxor Casino this past Saturday night. On those dates, they got to know each fairly well while they continued to flirt with each other.

Jim was a native of Las Vegas and had graduated from UNLV in business and accounting. He immediately started working full time for Monica the year before she moved the business to its current location, so he was about four years older than Nancy. She of course was from Chicago and was starting her fourth year there in the fall, majoring in business and specializing in advertising. They had compatible personalities and their flirting with one another was fun for both of them since Nancy was much more relaxed and outgoing than she had been previously when she was much more of the serious college student. Her new job and makeover had really started to open up her personality.

As part of her daily routine, Nancy had also continued to do her ultra high heel and figure training at home each evening by doing the various exercises that were in the instructions that came with the delivery of her first work uniform. She also did the nipple pumping and O ring procedure as well as doing her pectoral muscle exercises, both of which were a part of her nipple training. Nancy also continued to take the Fenugreek capsules and massaged the Fenugreek cream into her nipples on a daily bases. She also wore, when she was in her apartment, the next step up in ultra high heels from the 5-5/8 inch height to a full 6 inch heel, which would produce a 79 degree arch angle and 24 degree heel angle. Monica had given her a pair of the black calf 6 inch stilettos to practice wearing at home to assist in her training program.

Therefore, Nancy was pretty much in ultra high heels most all day because she wore the 5-5/8 inch heels out even when she wasn't working and the 6 inch heels at home. Also, she had decided to wear her rather new 4-5/8 inch heels to class when she started summer school, since there was no way she was going to wear flats or kitten heels to school and by the same token, she wasn't going to wear heels higher than ones that were generally sold in most stores! It wasn't unusual to see women wear high heels to class in the summer as many of them had part time jobs that required them in the workplace.

To be Continued and Submitted in BDSM Category.