Nancy's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered, cleaned up, put on a robe and went to the kitchen. Bobby was sitting there.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"No," I replied.

I handed him my phone and let him watch the video.

Bobby said, "Oh my god. I'm so sorry."

He came over to me, took me in his arms, and held me. I burst into tears.

My phone rang again. It was Dennis. I ignored it. Bobby's phone rang. He answered.

"Fuck you," was all he said and hung up.

I knew Dennis would show up soon. My folks lived too far away. Janey was my only close relative and best friend. I wanted to leave, but didn't know where to go.

Bobby told me to get dressed, we were going to his folks house. It was an hour away, but I didn't know what else to do. I cried the whole way there.

When we got to the house his mom took one look at me and asked what was wrong. She asked if Dennis was OK. Bobby took my phone and showed her the video.

"Oh my god," she said.

Dennis' dad came over and looked at the phone. "That asshole," he said.

As he was holding the phone it rang. It was Dennis. Dad answered it.

"She doesn't need to talk to you right now," he said. He listened for a moment and then said, "She's here. We saw the video. Don't come over." And hung up.

That night as I was trying to sleep I heard his mom and dad arguing. Mom was saying that I needed to talk to Dennis and work this out. Dad was saying that Dennis was an ass and that I should get a divorce and he would back me up.

The next few days were a blur. Bobby went back to my place and got me some clothes. He waited till Dennis was gone. Janey and Dennis tried to call me a few times. I did not take their calls.

It seemed that mom was talking to Dennis. When she could she'd tell me he was sorry and wanted to work things out. If dad were there he'd tell her to stay out of it and that there was no way I should go back to Dennis.

I couldn't stay there forever. I started looking for a place. Dad saw me and asked what I was doing. I told him. He reminded me that the company owned the house and that meant he owned the house. Although legally he had to provide Dennis with notice to get him out, he thought he could persuade him.

I found out later he told Dennis he would fire him if he didn't move out and leave me alone.

I moved home. Bobby came with me. Bobby never tried anything sexual. He was a perfect gentleman. He was as supportive as always. I filed for divorce. Mom kept trying to get me to work it out with Dennis. Dad kept Dennis from bothering me.

Once I was back in the house for a while, dad fired Dennis. He said he was disgusted and didn't want Dennis around his clients. Mom was pissed at dad for not being more supportive.

My folks called and said Janey told them I wasn't talking to her. I sent them the video. My Dad sided with me. Mom made the, but we're a family, argument.

Things started to settle down after a few months. I refused to talk to Dennis or Janey. My mom wanted me to talk to Janey and was mad I wouldn't. His mom wanted me to talk to Dennis and I wouldn't. The dads supported me which caused them grief at home.

One night I came home from work. Bobby was in the kitchen making dinner. He turned when he saw me come in. He had a glass of wine ready for me.

"Dinner's almost ready," he said.

"I'm not super hungry right now," I replied. "Will it hold?"

"No problem," he said. "It can wait."

As I walked towards him I reached to the side and unzipped my skirt. I let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I walked up to him. Took his hands in mine and said, "Good, let's fuck."

12