Nancy's Wild Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

"Well, I guess I can stay another night with you," Tom was saying. "But are you sure it's all right with your old lady? I don't want a bad scene with her, but Nancy says I can't stay here with her much longer. Can you come by here and get me maybe?"

He gave Jason the name of the motel and the room number. Then, listening to Jason going on and on about something, he picked up the remote control and turned off the television set. I guess he'd had enough infomercials. I sure had.

Jason apparently wanted to keep talking about something, and Tom soon lost patience with him. "OK. Whatever," he said. "You know where place is. Just come by and get me. I'll be ready to go pretty soon."

He rang off and apologized to Nancy. Then he said, "Now where were we?" and moved up again behind Nancy's butt. "Interruptions. Fucking interruptions," he said as he pushed his cock back inside her in a single forceful motion.

Nancy gasped and said, "Oh, God, I think that thing of yours keeps getting bigger! But keep doing that. Yes, keep doing that!"

What he was doing was violently ramming his big cock in and out of her cunt as he stood behind her, again gripping her by the waist. There was no more finesse. He was simply giving her one of the hardest fuckings of her life and she was loving every minute of it.

Watching my wife getting fucked like this as I stroked my cock in the closet soon became too much for me. My legs feeling rubbery under me, I shot spurt after spurt of semen into the wash-towel I held in my left hand. Even as I came, though, I couldn't take my eyes off the scene of Nancy getting so thoroughly pleasured.

For she was clearly approaching yet another orgasm. And Tom seemed finally ready to cum, too. The animal sounds coming from both of them over the next two or three minutes were almost scary. They were what I could expect from a rough-and-tumble guy like Tom, but I never thought my wife was capable of making such sounds.

As Nancy gave into her gasping, nearly screaming orgasm, Tom threw back his head and actually roared with pleasure and something resembling anger. He drove his cock into her cunt three or four more times before pulling out of her and ripping off his condom. For several seconds he just stood by the bed with his still-hard cock was still dripping with semen. Nancy, however, recovered pretty quickly from her orgasm. She quickly spun around and sat on the side of the bed in order to receive his cum-covered cock back into her mouth.

Standing in front of her, he grabbed the back of her neck and roughly pulled her head toward him so she could take as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. He said, "Wait, I think there's more," and, with a grunt, thrust his cock into her mouth another three or four more times. Finally he pulled all the way out of her.

Nancy seemed stunned at first but then smiled up at him and rubbed her right hand across her lips. She showed him a small amount of semen on the back of her hand and said, "Yes, there was more. That was a dirty trick,Tom, but you really are a prodigious fucker."

"Thank you, darlin'," he said. "Whatever that means."

She then fell back on the bed and lay there thoroughly limp. Tom reached down, picked her up in his arms, and gently laid her back so her head was supported by a pillow. For someone who seemed so brutal minutes earlier, this was a surprising act of gentleness.

Nancy lay there, incredibly beautiful in her just-fucked nakedness, while Tom opened another cocktail and carried it into the bathroom with him. I could hear him pissing. Then, as I watched, Nancy stood up, pulled the bedspread and top sheet down, and climbed into bed. She must have been a little chilled because she pulled the bedding up all the way up to her neck.

Just then there was a loud rap at the door. My first thought was that it was the police coming to investigate all the noises coming from the unit. But Tom, who must have been taking a crap in the bathroom, yelled out to Nancy that it was probably Jason. Could she let him in?

Nancy immediately jumped out of bed and walked stark naked to the door. She opened it a crack, recognized Jason, and opened the door all the way to let him in. He stepped into the room, scarcely believing his luck, I suspect, and leered at my beautiful wife walking completely naked back to the bed and getting under the covers. She made no effort at all to cover her ass, crotch, or breasts until she pulled the bedding back over herself.

Tom flushed the toilet and, still naked himself, came back into the room just as Nancy was climbing back into bed. "What do you think of that?" he asked his friend. "Have you ever seen such a gorgeous piece of ass in your life?"

Seemingly uncertain what to say, Jason just grinned at him.

"And the best part is, she's a super fucker," continued Tom. "Beautiful girls like her are usually no good at sex. But, trust me, this one's an exception."

I guess in his crude way he was praising her. That's the way she seemed to be taking it at least. When Tom climbed under the covers with her, she didn't seem at all upset with him.

"Come over here and check her out up close," said Tom. "Come on, don't be a shy married man."

Jason walked around the foot of the bed to the left side, the side where Nancy was lying. Then Tom reached over and jerked the bedding off her upper body. This caused her breasts to be fully exposed again. And again, Nancy made no effort to cover herself.

Tom reached over and began caressing her breasts. "Aren't these the sweetest titties you ever seen? Look at how nice and perky they are. Admit it, they're way better than Mary Ann's big hangers.

As though to demonstrate their virtue, Tom brought his mouth down to my wife's breasts and sucked first her right then her left nipple. She made no effort to stop him. In fact, as Tom sucked her nipples, making them stand up like little soldiers, she just looked up at Jason smiling.

"You know, I feel like I owe you something for ruining your evening, or maybe your marriage," she said to him.

"Well, you really didn't . . ." began Jason.

Tom raised his head up from Nancy's breasts and said, "I think this lovely school teacher is inviting you to join us, buddy. We don't have to get right back to your place. Let Nancy improve your life. Mary Ann never needs to know."

Tom's way of talking about Nancy as though she were his property was starting to annoy me. After all, whatever sexual adventure she was on tonight, she was still my wife and not his whore. Still, none of this seemed to be bothering her, so I guessed it was all right. So far, at least.

Jason began getting undressed, slowly at first. But when Tom pulled all the bedding off Nancy and himself and kicked it down to the foot of the bed, Jason was quickly down to nothing but a muscle shirt and his socks. His cock wasn't hard. It was pretty large when flaccid, though, so I guessed it would develop into a quite respectable erection. I saw that he had a slight gut but otherwise looked like a body builder.

To rest my legs and eyes, I sat down in the closet for a short while. I couldn't see what was happening, but since the television was off I could hear the three of them talking and moving around on the bed. If the action got hotter, I could stand up and take it in.

Tom was talking again. "You should've seen what Nancy and I were doing just before you got here. I must've fucked her for thirty minutes dog-style, isn't that right sweet-cheeks?"

"Maybe not thirty minutes, but I've never been so well fucked that way before," replied my wife.

"Her husband back in San Francisco – he's gay, in my opinion -- won't give her a good fucking, so she has to get it out of town," continued Tom. There was a slightly mocking tone in his voice.

"My husband isn't gay, but I guess it's all right for both of us to take a break from our screwed up marriages," said Nancy. She had to be talking to Jason.

Jason muttered something too low for me to hear.

Then I heard Tom's voice again. "Look at that. Isn't that sweet? Feel how soft that pussy hair is. Not all wiry and nappy like Mary Ann's."

"Actually she shaves," answered Jason. "I don't know why she bothers. She's too heavy to wear a bikini."

Tom laughed. Then I heard him say, "I think I'd like a little more cock-sucking, darlin'. Could you please do the honors?" The bed made a slight creaking sound, and I just had to stand up again and see what was happening.

The first thing I noticed was Jason lying on his side stroking his stiffening cock. Tom was lying on his back, a cocktail in his hand (how many had he had?), holding his still half-hard cock in his left hand. Nancy, who lay between them, began to slide her body down the bed so she could fulfill Tom's request, but he stopped her. "Jason, you need to get some of this. Could you get on your knees, darlin', while you suck me and let Jason get behind you? Stick that pretty ass of yours up for him the way you did for me."

She didn't seem to know what to do at first. But Tom moved as far as he could to his side of the bed to make room for her to get on her hands and knees between the two men. It took her a little while to situate herself, but she ended up on her knees leaning forward over Tom's cock and holding it in her right hand. Her much-praised ass was aimed at the lower left corner of the bed.

As Nancy took Tom's cock into her mouth again, Jason climbed off the bed and back on it directly behind her. Perched precariously on the corner of the bed, he reached forward with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. He then leaned forward and spent around thirty seconds probing her cunt with his fingers as though he were giving her an examination.

"Isn't that ass a wonder of nature?" enthused Tom as my wife continued sucking his cock. "When I was fucking her from behind I couldn't stop looking at that little rosebud of hers. Isn't it cute? I wonder if she'd let us fuck her in the ass."

Nancy moaned. It was as though she wanted to answer Tom's question without taking his cock out of her mouth. Jason, meanwhile, had stuck two fingers in Nancy's cunt and was moving them in and out.

"What's that, darlin'?" asked Tom. "Did you try to say something?"

She removed his cock from her mouth and, slightly out of breath, said, "I was going to say that I've never had it in the ass before. I'm not sure I'd like it." Then she lowered her mouth over his cock again and resumed fellating him. Despite her best effort, his cock was still only half hard. Well, that was understandable. He'd cum like a fire-hose less than thirty minutes ago.

"Would you be willing to try?" asked Tom. "With a condom, of course. We believe in safe sex, don't we Jason?"

"Have you got a condom?" asked Jason.

Nancy stopped sucking Tom's cock again and turned to Jason. "Get my sweater over there, would you?" Jason removed his very wet fingers from her cunt, climbed off the bed, and fetched her sweater-coat. He handed it to her and she quickly removed two more condoms and the tube of gel from the pocket. She gave a condom to Jason and said to Tom, "I suppose you'll need another one, too."

"Damn, Nancy!" said Tom. "You were really ready for it tonight, weren't you? How many fucking condoms do you carry around with you?"

"Those are my last ones, so please use them right," she answered, tossing her sweater-coat on the floor.

Then she climbed off the bed and walked toward the bathroom. She turned, just barely in my viewing range, and addressed a question to the two guys: "I haven't had an enema or anything like that. What if I'm not clean down there?"

"That's what showers or even wash basins are for, darling'," said Tom. "Don't worry about it." Tom, who was finishing off the last cocktail he'd brought, was beginning to slur his words.

Jason, standing next to the bed, opened his condom packet and clumsily pulled the condom over his erection. "I haven't used one of these things since college," he said. "It feels pretty strange, but I guess it's necessary."

Nancy was doing something in the bathroom. She'd left the door open because I could hear her quite well. "It definitely is necessary," she said. "And so is the gel. I'm an anal virgin and I'm not going to put up with much pain. But the time has come for me to dispose of my anal virginity, I guess. You guys may as well do the job. My husband certainly won't."

I couldn't believe how extreme Nancy's "spontaneous" night of sex had become. I'd fucked her in the ass before (so she was lying about being an anal virgin), but she made it pretty clear that she didn't like it. Now here she was about to give up her ass to two strange guys. I wondered how this adventure of hers was going to change our future sex games. Would there be further escalation of them or was this a one-time-only adventure?

"I've already got my condom on," said Jason. "Maybe I can go first and see how she likes it. I'm sure she'd rather have a normal cock up there than that horse's dick of yours." Jason's relationship with Tom appeared to be complicated. Tom was the leader and he the follower, but Jason seemed to like getting in little digs against him.

"Sure. Go ahead and do it," said Tom. "I'm still not quite up to it, as you can see. But it would be fun to watch you do her." He lay back on the bed, flopping his semi-erect cock from side to side.

I wondered if Nancy was getting used to being talked about while she was present. Tom and Jason were doing it a lot.

Then, briefly, all I could see was skin. For Nancy had come out of the bathroom and was suddenly standing only about a foot directly in front of the closet door. As she stepped toward the bed, however, I could see how both men (Tom lying on the bed and Jason standing next to it) had their eyes fixed on her wonderful stark-naked body. For a while, at least, neither said anything. Both of them had to know, at some level, how lucky they were to have a woman as beautiful as my wife available to them for almost anything.

Nancy walked over to Jason and kissed him. Then she knelt on the floor in front of him and, pressing his condomed cock up against his belly with one hand, ducked her head below it and began licking and sucking his balls. On the bed, Tom leaned forward on his elbow to get a better look at what she was doing to his friend.

"Damn! How come you didn't do that to me, girl?" complained Tom.

Temporarily ignoring Tom, who now was clearly drunk, she stood up, climbed back on the bed, and lay down on her back with her body at a slight angle so, if the bed were the face of a clock, her feet were at five o'clock and her head was at eleven o'clock. Tom, who'd been sprawling, compressed his body to make room for her.

She looked up at Jason and said simply: "Please fuck me. For now, I want you to put it in my vagina. But use some of this gel on your cock first." She held up the tube of gel and Jason took it from her.

I hadn't noticed before, but when Nancy went into the bathroom she must have been doing something with the gel in there. My guess was that she'd put some up her ass. I guess none of us had noticed that she had the tube in her hand when she came back into the room and was licking Jason's balls. Anyway, Jason quickly smeared lube all over his cock and climbed on the bed.

My wife opened her legs and raised her knees to receive him. Through his legs, I watched Jason hold his gel-slicked, condomed cock in his left hand and guide it down to her cunt. He paused for just an instant at the opening of her cunt before sliding it all the way into her. As he did this, Nancy made a little gasping sound and said, "Oh, that feels good. I really like the feel of it just as it's going in."

Taking a hint from her, Jason pulled his cock back out and, reaching down with his left hand, grabbed his cock and ran the crown of it slowly up and down along Nancy's cunt lips. "Oh God, yes! Just like that! I love feeling a cock there!"

Unfortunately, Jason's body prevented me from seeing exactly what he was doing with his cock to Nancy's cunt lips, but I knew how much she liked it when I took the time to diddle her like this before fucking her. Of course, it felt better to me when I did it because I had the privilege of not having to wear a condom.

But Jason soon tired of using his cock like a dildo and, holding himself above her on powerful arms, drove it into her. This time, I had an excellent view. She said "Ah," as though he were giving her relief. But when he started going in and out of her more and more rapidly she began moaning and stage-whispering, "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes!"

Tom, now leaning on one elbow right next to Nancy, began to cheer on his friend. "That's right, buddy! Fuck her really hard like that. She really loves it, even if it is missionary position!"

Then he asked Nancy, "How do you like it, darlin'? How do you like being fucked missionary-style by a real man?" Unwilling to remain only an observer, he reached out and caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she lay there being fucked.

"Real man?" Tom's verbal abuse of Nancy's husband, even though this was of an imaginary person and not me, was beginning to annoy me. Unlike the inhibited, sexually unimaginative man Nancy was portraying, I fuck my beautiful wife very well and in all positions known to our species.

But, despite the insult of her imaginary husband, Nancy answered him: "Oh God, yes, I love it. Jason, you're doing it just right!" Then she went back to her moaning and more Oh yeses. I think I watched Jason drive his cock in and out of my wife, his hairy balls slapping against her ass, for almost five minutes. But, just as she seemed on the edge of another orgasm, he pulled his cock out of her and straightened up on his knees.

"Let me put it in your ass now," he said in a voice so low I could hardly hear it. "I'd really like to fuck you back there."

"You heard the man, darlin'," said Tom, still lazily playing with her breasts.

Keeping her body at the same just-off-center angle on the bed, Nancy immediately rolled over on her belly. Then she raised herself up on her knees and blatantly offered Jason her gorgeous ass.

For some reason, Jason, kneeling at the foot of the bed, hesitated briefly. Nancy, leaning forward on her elbows with her hands flat against the bottom sheet, looked back over her shoulder at him as though wondering what the delay was. Then she said, "OK, please do it now. I want you to do it."

So he scooted up closer behind her. But instead of using his cock, he slowly inserted a finger into either her ass or her cunt. I couldn't tell from my angle. Tom leapt off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed to watch what his friend was doing to her. "Oh, yeh! That's a real tight asshole, all right!" he said drunkenly. "Look how it grips your finger. Just think what your cock is going to feel like in there."

Nancy began pushing her ass back against Jason's finger, at the same time making a barely audible squealing sound. But as he kept fingering her asshole, her squealing sound got louder. What the fuck? She'd never liked it much when I did this to her, but now here she was clearly enjoying having this guy she hardly knew doing it to her. In a very low voice, she said, "Oh, yes. Oh, yes." Jason kept it up for more than a minute.

He eventually removed his finger from my wife's ass then and, standing up, quickly applied more lubrication to his condomed cock. This took only about ten seconds to do, but as he stood up I got a great though momentary rear view of my wife's ass and cunt. Both of her entrances were dark pink and glistened with her natural juices and lubrication.

Tom, standing next to his friend as Jason applied the lubrication, said, "You look gorgeous, darlin'. That ass of yours is the best I've ever seen. And it's so little! I can't wait to get in there myself." As he said this, he was stroking his cock, which now appeared to be back to its full size and hardness.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers