Nando and Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

Will moaned around the fingers Nando pressed into his mouth and sucked on them slowly. It had been so long since he had tasted his older lover. He gave a small whimper as Nando slowly removed the digits on which Will was feeding.

"Take me, Nando. Please, make me yours again."

"You have never stopped being mine, Will, but I will take you, leave my mark upon you, my seed within you."

Nando growled pleasurably as his mouth latched onto a small pink nipple. His hand worked its twin as Nando sucked and nipped bringing the nub of flesh to aching hardness. His mouth moved to its twin, sucking and nipping at the small pink peak. Moist, open mouthed kisses travelled down Will's hairless chest. Nando licked around Will's navel before tonguing the small indent to an impassioned moan and a thrust of Will's hips. The movement drew Nando's eyes to his mate's slender manhood. The organ lay on Will's abdomen. Already a glistening trail lay on Will's soft skin and it drew Nando as irresistibly as a siren's song. His tongue lapped at the pearly fluid and Nando moaned his pleasure. It had been so long since he had tasted his mate. Will's intimate flavour was as intoxicating and addictive as Nando remembered. He sucked the head of Will's shaft into his mouth, sucking gently and probing at the small slit to encourage more of his lover's pre-come.

Will writhed in building ecstasy. Nando's wickedly talented tongue licked up the underside of Will's erection, tracing the prominent vein before bathing his sacs with teasing kitten licks that caused Will to buck and thrust blindly. Will fisted the bedding with one hand as the other alternately stroked Nando's hair and fisted it mindlessly. Nando draped one powerful arm over Will's hips, holding the smaller man down. He sucked one of his fingers and reached between Will's parted globes. As he took Will's erection fully into his mouth till his nose pressed into the small blond nest of curls, Nando pressed the saliva slick digit into Will's tiny portal. Unerringly Nando curled it to stroke Will's special spot as he began to orally massage his mate's slender rod. It was too much for the younger man. With a wail of Nando's name, his crème flooded Nando's mouth and the Rojan swallowed Will's salty sweet nectar. Finally Nando allowed the softened organ to slip from his mouth and stretched alongside his mate to share Will-flavoured kisses with the satiated younger man.

"So beautiful, my love," Nando purred. "Such a sweet boy."

He kissed Will softly and then began to deepen the kisses. He still wanted to be buried in his lover when he came, but hoped he would be able to re-arouse Will. Gently he urged Will onto his stomach and placed a pillow under Will's hips to cant the perfect bottom for his delectation. He stoked the satiny flesh and cupped the soft sac. Sensually he squeezed the precious orbs to rub together and then part as his tongue traced random patterns on downy skin. Nando parted Will's legs further and knelt between them. His large dark hands contrasted against the creamy skin and he marvelled anew at his mate's perfection. That the beautiful blond would choose him had chosen him and agreed to be his Spouse. At times Nando could hardly believe his fortune, to be mated with a beautiful, intelligent young man who loved him as much as he was loved was the fabric of dreams and yet the reality moaned and writhed under his hands, under his tongue.

Focusing on pleasuring his lover and wanting to re-arouse him, Nando parted the soft nether cheeks to gaze with hunger and the exposed pink rosebud of Will's entrance. Nando felt his shaft jolt and pre-come dripped to pool unheeded on the bed-sheet. Nando's tongue slid sinuously between the parted cheeks, swiping repeatedly over the tiny portal. From sweeping licks, Nando began to circle to small aperture occasionally probing with the tip of a darting tongue to tease the furled flesh. Finally he was as desperate to taste his lover as Will was to have the agile muscle inside him. Will's pleas and mewls were incoherent sounds of want and need and were increasing the older man's desire to take Will and fill the willing body with his flesh and then his seed. Holding Will as wide apart as possible, Nando thrust his tongue against the rosebud and felt it bloom and open. His tongue pushed deep, tasting Will's most private place. Nando's moan of bliss sent pleasurable vibrations throughout Will's body and Nando felt Will try to push back.

As Nando's tongue alternated between licking wetly around the loosening entrance with deep penetrating thrusts, Nando released one pert buttock to fondle at Will's groin. With a growl of triumph that preceded a muted moan from Will, Nando began to stroke firmly the resurgent erection of his mate. For long minutes Nando's tongue and hand worked to fully arouse his young mate. Reluctantly, Nando pulled back. He reached for the oil and coated two fingers. His smile was self-satisfied as two fingers slid easily inside his lover. Quickly coating the third he stroked at Will's prostrate as Will panted and pushed back surging to his knees and trying to spread his legs more.

"Now, Nando. Please take me now," Will pleaded.

"Roll over," Nando commanded in a voice dark and husky with need. He gave a feral smile of satisfaction as the smaller man obeyed with alacrity and spread his legs wide in a silent, submissive invitation. Unable, unwilling, to deny what the both needed, Nando locked gazes with Will as he coated his hard, purpled flesh that jutted upright from a thick pelt of dark pubic fur. Will's glazed orbs had darkened to indigo and held the same need and desire as Nando's that glittered blackly. Nando pushed the head of his sex against the glistening portal.

"Mine," he growled as he surged forward, burying himself to the hilt. He held himself still till Will's voice husked;

"Take me now."

Nando felt the slender limbs lock around his waist. Will used his heels against Nando's bunching and flexing gluteus muscles, meeting each thrust of his mate with a movement of his own ensuring Nando went as deep inside him as possible. Nando nipped at Will's throat and collarbone to leave outward marks of his passion and possession. His forearms balanced him as he pounded into velvet heat. A whimper and the thrashing of the lithe body below him heralded the repeated strikes against Will's sweet spot. Nando grunted in time with his thrusts feeling Will's hands grasp and score his muscular back. His head was pulled into a kiss of teeth and tongues and the two men panted wetly into each other's mouths as their zenith approached. Nando reached between their sweat-slick bodies to pull at Will's hard need.

"Come for me," he bellowed.

"NANDO!!" The scream seemed to echo around the room as the world narrowed to the two men becoming one in spirit as well as in flesh. Will's pearlescent seed flowed between their bodies, coating them in the evidence of his sexual surrender.

"WILL! MINE!" Nando's primal roar was a counterpoint to Will's cry. Pushing as far inside the clenching channel as possible, Nando finally found his release. Pulse after pulse of his hot seed flowed into Will's still convulsing body and Will's moan was both wanton and music to the older man's ears.

Will felt his mate's living essence fill him and he revelled in the voluptuous feeling of fullness it gave him. He reached to pull Nando for another kiss even as Nando's flesh still thrust lazily inside him, fully spent of its precious semen. Will sighed in pleasure as Nando's tongue pushed into his mouth. His lover was in him, around him, over him, all he could see, feel, taste, smell and touch was his lover and Will had never felt so complete or content.

Nando and Will both moaned softly as the kiss broke apart and Nando's softening shaft began to slip from its haven. Carefully Nando rolled their satiated bodies to tuck Will safely in his arms, the blond head fitting perfectly in the juncture of his neck and shoulder.

"Te queiero, mi angel, Nando husked.

"Te queiero, Nando," Will echoed.

Nando nuzzled at Will's temple and smiled at the sudden weight and snuffling that heralded Will was now sleeping sated and safe in Nando's embrace. Nando smiled. It wouldn't hurt for them both to sleep a little after the intense orgasms they had shared. He hugged the slender body close. In just a few short months he and Will would be married: Husband and Spouse.

"Mine," Nando growled softly as he let the soothing cadence of Will's heartbeat lull him into sleep.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers