Nando and Will Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"She's dead," the Marshall pronounced as he crouched at the side of the woman's body. "You had a lucky escape, son," he added as he watched the group compose themselves.

"Perhaps you could return with us to the ranch, Marshall," Don Carlos said. "I think we would like to hear the full story somewhere more comfortable.

"Marianna was already married to an American before she took her Mexican husband. The American had been quite rich and had swept her off her feet, but lost most of his money gambling. They came up with a plan to marry her to an old, rich man and ensure she inherited his fortune. However, she wasn't willing for nature to take its course and poisoned the Mexican. His death roused his family's suspicions and my investigation was commenced. She also didn't want to share her new fortune with her wastrel husband. She shot him and left him for dead. I found him and he is now in prison for his part, having given us all the details over his wife. It took me a while to track where she had gone, before finally locating her here."

"She had already killed," Nando said disbelievingly, hugging Will tightly. The memory of Marianna pointing her gun at Will's back vividly in his mind's eye.

"Two men to her mind," the Marshall nodded. "She wouldn't have thought twice about killing your young Intended, Senor Rodriguez or you, Roberto."

Don Carlos sat next to the tall, dark man. His hand gripped the other man's tightly at the thought that he could have lost both his beloved Spouse and the young man he already loved as a son.

It was a sobering thought of how fragile life could be and reinforced to all present how love should be clasped and treasured for the gift it was.

"I thank you for reaching us as quickly as you did, Marshall," Don Carlos said.

"If you have no further need for us, Marshall, Will needs to rest."

"Of course, Senor Rodriguez," the big blond nodded. "I can take formal statements later."

As Nando and Will moved to leave, their arms wound tight around each other, Don Carlos breathed a silent prayer of thanks for both Will and Roberto having been delivered back to their lovers unharmed. His eyes met those of the man he loved, the other half of his soul. The smile on his Spouse's face told him he was thinking the same and their grasp tightened. He knew that neither he, nor his son, would be complete without the man they loved.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers