Nando and Will Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Roberto's moan echoed his lover's. After all their time together, he still fell apart whenever Don Carlos exerted his sexual dominance. The pure eroticism of being bent naked over the table by his still dressed lover, the Master of the House, caused Roberto's arousal to pulse its approval. Waves of pleasure rolled over the big man as his sweet spot was struck with expert precision. With a bellow of his Husband's name, Roberto came without another touch to his aroused shaft.

Don Carlos smiled as Roberto came undone. He rode out the rhythmic clenching around his shaft, clutching at its base. As Roberto began to recover, the older man eased from his smooth sheath to fully denude his Spouse.

"On your back, mi Espouso," he commanded softly. "Spread yourself for me."

Roberto complied, lying back on the table and opened his powerfully muscled furred thighs wide to display himself to the man he adored. The feral growl told the bigger man just how the sight of him naked and open affected his lover and he felt a surge of pride he could still undo Don Carlos just as easily as he was undone by the older man. Roberto gasped and writhed as hot suction enveloped his half hard shaft and talented fingers teased and probed at his body. Repeated jabs to his jewel combined with voracious sucking had his erection reviving. He gave a low guttural moan as his Husband re-sheathed rock-hard flesh within his body, this time facing him.

"I ... am ... your ... Husband," Don Carlos announced, each syllable punctuated by a feral thrust into the man beneath him. "You are mine. From tomorrow all will know you are mine."

"Yours, Carlos. Only ever yours. We will do whatever you command. I love you, I have always loved you and I always will."

"You are loved beyond words, Roberto," the older man said, his voice a low, sensual purr.

Roberto groaned as strong, calloused hands stroked across his furred chest before knowing fingers sought and rolled the deep cinnamon nubs hidden within the dark hair. He encircled the older man with his longs legs to pull his mate deeper inside him. Jolt after jolt of pleasure forced coherent thought from the younger man's body. He cried aloud as a hand with twenty years of experience clenched tightly around his swollen shaft and pumped with expert precision. Roberto was unable to stop the howl that accompanied pulse after pulse of his release coating his body as Don Carlos continued to thrust into him with feral intensity.

Don Carlos could feel the beginnings of his own climax as Roberto spurted his release. Pushing his hardness as deep as possible into the willing body, Don Carlos finally erupted into the still pulsating channel that enveloped him. He continued to thrust until he was fully sated and his organ beginning to soften. He laved at furred, sweat-damp flesh with his tongue, cleaning away the evidence of Roberto's sexual surrender as his bigger lover lay panting wetly. When his cleansing was complete, he allowed himself to collapse over the still heaving, broad chest as his sex slipped from its harbour. Raising his head, he pressed his lips to Roberto's and the two men shared a long, sweet kiss of love and fulfilment.

"You have exhausted me, mi amor," Roberto gasped softly. He moaned as Don Carlos moved to envelop one taut teat in moist heat whilst his fingers teased and tugged at the other. "Ah, love, you will inflame me again and I have nothing more to give."

"I adore seeing you like this," Don Carlos growled, lifting his head to gaze into satiated orbs. "Seeing you open, my flesh having known your heat to leave you sated, my seed filling you."

"Take me to bed, mi Murido," Roberto groaned. "Love me again."

"As you wish, mi Espouso." Don Carlos stood back and extended his hand.

"I need to dress," Roberto said as his lover scooped up his discarded clothing and indicated the younger man should precede him.

"There are no servants on duty, my love. This part of the house will be avoided for a time yet. There are newlyweds consummating their union in flesh as they have in spirit. This is something I intend to take advantage off. I enjoy the sight of your nakedness and desire to see it more than I do"

Don Carlos eyes devoured the sight of the strong nude body as they ascended the stairs to retire to their room. As they entered, his hands were already touching what his eyes had coveted.

"Insatiable," Roberto laughed softly as with a feral growl the older man propelled his lover towards their bed after the door of the room was kicked closed.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12