Nanny Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers

"I'm shooting my hot cum into your pussy, faggot. Take it. Take it. Take it."

And I did. I raised my bottom up to get more of it. I wanted it all inside of me. He finally said something nice as he was leaving my room. "That was pretty good. Ass is tighter than pussy. I'll be back."

A year went by and another broadcast came on CPPW by way of Al Jaluula, it was Ronnie, totally covered, holding her new baby in her arms, and looking up obediently into the eyes of her Mujahadeen."

She assured the viewers that she was totally happy in her new life with her new husband, and that this was what she had always longed for. Eric switched off the television in disgust. I knew it was up to me to do something. I was nothing to him. Only a convenience. A receptacle. A cumbucket. He used me constantly. But he was a heterosexual man who wanted a woman.

I volunteered to leave. I told him that he really needed a woman in the house, and that even though I loved the children, I would be willing to go. I would take care of them until he found a new Nanny.

"No," he said. "The kids have already lost their mother. I can't have them lose their Nanny. They love you. You'll stay."

I went up to my room and started to cry again. Those were the first kind words he had ever said to me. But after those kind words, he never spoke to me again. He just fucked my ass.

The years went by, and Warren and Nancy advanced from grade to grade in school. I attended all the PTA meetings and I met with some of the mothers of the other children who were very sweet. They knew that Ronnie had been taken captive, and that I was the children's Nanny, and they wanted to help me in whatever way they could. They even taught me how to play bridge, and I was invited into the Tuesday afternoon game. They helped me when I was trying to knit a very complicated plaid sweater for Warren, and I even joined the Thursday afternoon book club, where we read romance novels aloud. All in all I was very happy.

And even with the cold silence, I would look forward to the frequent visits from Eric in the night. I had grown so comfortable feeling his cock moving inside me. I can't explain it. He never hugged me, or anything. But just the copulation itself made me feel safe and secure, as if I belonged right where I was----under him.

And then there was the phone call from the State Department. They had located the Mujahadeen and his evil tribe and Ronnie, and they were in negotiations to get her home. I was overjoyed. Ronnie would be coming home. But I didn't say anything to the children just yet. I didn't want to get their hopes up, in case something went wrong.

The State Department was meeting with the terrorists and with Ronnie, and the meeting was to be televised by Al Jaluula, which we would immediately received by satellite on CPPW. Eric and I were again seated across the room in our two armchairs watching the large LCD screen.

The masked terrorists and their leader, who was Ronnie's Medinastanian husband entered. Ronnie followed at a respectful distance behind, completely covered in her chador. She held two small babies in her arms, and six other children of increasing ages followed behind her.

There was a lot of Medinastantic talking and translating, but Ronnie answered all her questions in English.

The State Department representative said to her "Miss Ranger. We have made an offer to your captors. We have offered them a great deal of money and several dozen medium range missiles to secure your release."

I thought Ronnie would break out into tears of joy, but she just stood there trying to absorb it all. Then she spoke.

"I will not go."

The State Department representative could hardly believe his ears. "You won't come home."

"No I shall stay here with my husband and with my children."

"Are you sure?" The representative asked again. This was not the conference he had planned for. He had spent years on this and now Ronnie was refusing to come home.

"I am no longer the same person that I was. I am no longer Ronnie Ranger of CPPW global news network. I am now Salima Fatima Al Jakarazraka. I have committed myself to a new life and a new god.

"But Miss Ranger. are you very sure? You're not being pressured are you? Now is the time to speak.

"No. I love my new husband, and I love my new children and I love my new life. I can never return to what I was before. I have learned the joys of being a decent and pure and obedient woman, and bending to the will of my all-commanding husband in all matters. And as you can see, we have many small children, many babies. What would they do without their mother? I could never leave my babies."

"But you have children back at home. And a husband who loves you."

"I never before knew the true joy of being a complete woman. I would not give it up for anything. I submit to my lord in all things. Nothing gives me more pleasure. You are all heretics and infidels back there. Here we pray to our glorious god many times a day in the one true religion. You in the West do not understand the meaning of Purity and Piety. I could never go back to that meaningless empty life. I do miss the children that I left behind, but I shall remain here forever. That is my final word."

All the Westerners in the chamber were abuzz. The Mujahadeen and his men departed from the chamber, followed by Ronnie and the menagerie of Medinastanian children she had borne.

Eric gave a cold bitter laugh and switched off the television. He went up to bed. I went up to bed.

More years passed and I grew accustomed to the warmth and weight of his body on top of mine. I grew accustomed to the taste of his male organ. I grew accustomed to having it inside my body. It had become a part of me. And all this was maybe twice a week, for thirty or forty silent minutes each time. How could I love him so much, when he despised me so much? When he had nothing but contempt for me, faggot that I was.

But a great day was coming. Warren was about to graduate from eighth grade, and he was to give the valedictory address at the commencement ceremony.

I had bought some new clothes for the occasion. A pair of light blue, form-fitting slacks, even though the baggy ones were in style. I bought a blue blazer with copper buttons. I bought a white dress shirt, and a little red bow tie. I had never worn a bowtie, but I thought it would suit me.

I was getting dressed in my room and had gotten up to the tie, and suddenly I realized I didn't have the slightest idea how to tie a bow tie. I tiptoed down the hall and knocked softly on the door of the master bedroom.

"Who is it?" asked Eric.

"It's me," I answered. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I need a little help. I don't know how to tie this bow tie." He allowed me to enter the room and took the tie from me. He placed it under the collar of my shirt and then stood behind me, putting his arms around my neck, as he tied a bow in front. He was standing very close against me. I could feel the contour of his soft penis through his slacks. And as his penis rubbed against my bottom, I could even feel it stiffening a little. But then the tie was tied, and he stepped away.

"Thank you," I muttered, and returned to my own room to put on my blazer.

I sat silently next to Eric as we drove to the school. The children were in the back seat, beautifully dressed. I had seen to that. We got to the school parking lot.

"Damn," said Eric. We probably should have left the house a few minutes earlier. The parking lot was completely full.

Eric drove down a country road past the school and parked the car in a deserted spot on the side of the road. We got out and walked about a quarter of a mile back to the school.

At the end of the graduation ceremony, Warren climbed out of his seat in our row and walked up onto the platform to receive his diploma, and to deliver his valedictory address, which was just beautiful. All about no more wars and everlasting peace forevermore. Oh. To be a child again, and believe that such things were possible. Nancy sat between Eric and myself.

After the ceremony they served cookies and soda in the back of the auditorium and everyone departed for home. That is----They all went toward the parking lot, and we walked in the other direction down the long lonely country road.

Suddenly Warren and Nancy raced ahead toward the car, talking loudly and laughing, and I was left walking side by side with Eric.

And then something happened. Something so unexpected. Something, I think, I had waited for my whole life long. I hoped he didn't see the tears that were beginning to drip down my cheeks.

And what happened was this:

As we were walking toward the car, Eric had reached out and taken my hand in his.

kicky1000
kicky1000
852 Followers