Nanny to Teach Ch. 12

Story Info
Family always love together.
1k words
4.52
88.9k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sorry to say that this is the last chapter. If you would like to get a update on our Family, please email me. It has been real hot and heavy with the family.

* * * * *

The guests, neighbors, and friends of the Berry's stood naked around the altar in the Family Room. Wayne smiled. "Come forth, Karen!"

Susan led the young girl to the altar, slipping off the girl's robe so the group could gaze upon her lovely features, then she helped her up onto the altar, and spread her legs wide and strapped them into the ankle straps at the base of the altar. Wayne walked around the altar and took off his robe, drawing an automatic gasp from the crowd as they looked in adoration at his huge semi-hard prick. Susan brought the members of the group forward, one at a time, where each paid homage to Karen by kissing her gaping pussy. When her father, Russ, bent over to kiss his lovely daughter's cunt, he whispered, "Are you sure you want to do this? Wayne's cock is so big."

"I'll be find, Daddy. I can handle it! Don't worry!"

Russ kissed and nibbled her delectable pussy. He stayed a little longer than any one else. As he moved away, he whispered, "Good luck."

Wayne moved gracefully to the end of the altar, looking at Karen's young hungry pussy. His cock was fully hard, ten inches of obscene prick, ready to tear the little girl's cunt apart again. It made urgent little twitches and jerks. He guided his monster cock forward, pushed it into her cunt slowly so as not to hurt her. He hooked his thumbs onto her cunt lips, opening her pussy as wide as he could, then pushed again.

"Ahhhhhh!" Karen gasped. It hurt a little, but it heightened her excitement a lot.

"It's... It's okay. Keep pushing Wayne, just like the other night!"

He pushed it deeper into her pussy. She spread her legs wide as her ankle straps would allow her to. His prick splayed the lips of Karen's cunt, letting her sweet gooey juices inundate his prick. His cock was well lubricated and gained entry without difficulty. Oh, how this little girl could fuck! He looked down and saw that she had taken all ten inches. His balls were at the opening to her asshole. He began a slow rhythmic fucking. Pulling all the way back, then plunging his cock forward. Faster. Harder.

"Fuck her, Wayne. Fuck her!" the group chanted. The cadence of their voices keeping time as he pumped into her. It didn't take long! He fucked Karen like she'd never been fucked before. They were both completely lost in their fucking. They forgot everything except the great monster cock working its havoc in her cunt. It was getting bigger. He concentrated on fucking. Karen's cunt was on fire for him.

"Oh, come in me, Wayne! Now! Cum hard! I can't take any more! It's so damn good! Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhh, I'm cuming!" she screamed.

While this was going on up on the alter, Laura was sitting between her husband, Russ, and her son, Gene. Both Russ and gene were playing with Laura's cunt lips and tits. But Laura wasn't letting her son or husband alone, she had each hand on their cocks, they were both hard as a steel rod.

Karen came with a fury and convulsed and shuddered wildly as orgasm after orgasm shook her body. Wayne's cock swelled so big that it exploded! She felt the sticky hot sperm burning her insides like a hot oil. Spurt after spurt of jism shot into her. Wayne fucked ten inches in her and let everything ejaculate into her. When it was all over, he pulled his cock slowly from her cunt.

"Anyone else?" he challenged.

"Oh yes, Wayne! Me Me! Fuck me!" Both Laura and Susan screamed.

Russ grabbed his wife, Laura, and put her on the couch and pushed his raging cock into her. God, but it felt good! Russ and Laura both loved this wonderful game of fucking. Gene climbed up on the altar and unstrapped his sister's ankles, and began fucking his little sister, who was still shuddering and climaxing from the stud-fucking she'd received from Wayne.

Wayne began fucking Susan, their bellies slapping with great muscular effort. There was something wonderful about Susan. They all love her. She was a great nanny, a wonderful, giving woman, matter-of-fact the best they'd ever had.

"Oh, God, Wayne, fuck me! Fuck me hard! This is our last time, you know. I'll miss you so much when I leave for college next week. Fuck my cunt hard! Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh!" Susan then felt a hot wet rush of his cum raging into her pussy. The sensation was strong and marvelous for her. God, she loved fucking. She came too, like thunder – sudden and hard. It was a tremendous orgasm. Every one was fucking and got fucked. The party was a success.

The next morning, when they had all recovered from the orgy, Russ looked over at Susan whose hands were around Gene's soft cock.

"How would you like to stay here and work for us and we'll also pay for your college here at the University of California Berkeley?" Russ asked as he looked at Laura.

"I would love to, if you all would want me too!" Susan answered with a smile.

"We all want you to, Susan! Don't we, family?" Russ said, walking over and hugging her.

They all nodded in unison.

"And how would you like to work for us all year long too, Wayne?"

"I would like that very much, Russ!" Wayne answered.

Each one of them had their own vision of what the coming year would be like for each one of them. Susan walked over and put her arms around Russ' neck and planted a big kiss on his lips, and then she put her arms around Gene's neck and kissed him. Both Russ and Gene put their arm around Susan and Susan grasped both Gene's and Russ' cock and squeezed them. At the same time, Laura and Karen walked over to Wayne and put their arm around him and their other hand on Wayne's large cock and it started to grow and getting hard at the same time. Then all of them came together in a circle and everyone hugged each other. This made everyone very happy. Susan and Wayne were not a part of the family circle of the Berry's.