Nanny Trains Young Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera tracked Amy as she kissed and fondled Ellie, noting Amy reaching downward, touching the gathered drops of wetness, trailing slowly to the lowermost cleft of her lips. As Amy pulled her hand away to touch the sweetness to her mouth, she drew a thin clear strand with her. The camera followed her every move, zooming in on the sweet nectar as it made the thin strand, to its tasting on Amy's tongue, she sucked on her fingers then slowly dropped that hand to rub her own pussy. Fingers trailed along her slit opening the moist lips and revealing the inner secret place that shone with her secretions, slim fingers masturbated the sweetness gathering there, the camera panned out to track her sliding those wet fingers into Ellie's sensuous mouth.

Lips and tongue were filmed as she gently licked at Amy's hand, her dress fell as she knelt in front of the young girl to drink directly from her, parting the inner labia with one deft lick, she sought the small nub of the girl's clitoris. Swirling around, then continuing on, she sucked at each wet lip, easing her mouth over each flap of slick skin to suck all the nectar from them. Nanny had to crouch and film under Amy's legs to capture the intimate moments of their love.

Ellie arose, Amy gently reached out to tease her tanned nipples, lips and kisses stimulating the soft teats into hard pegs again, she moved to finally kiss the wet sex of the statuesque naked girl, reaching up to grasp her cute, round ass, pulling the sexy pussy closer to her sucking lips. Ellie sighed, this girl was almost as good as Nanny, more kisses and the use of tongues on each other's wet slit was more intense than would have been possible in the park. Nanny then said,

"Let's go inside and you can play with a rabbit."

Amy was bemused, how did that fit in with the filming? As soon as they sat on the bed the 'rabbit' was produced, Ellie slid the sex toy into her open slit, the vibrator stimulated her vagina whilst a protuberance massaged her clitoris, Amy watched in admiration of such a handy little device. Ellie drew it out and motioned that Amy should play with it, handing it to the younger girl, who eagerly pushed the dripping toy into her mouth, sucking it to taste every drop, before pushing it into her own pussy. The feeling was lovely, she would certainly get one, it just needed a little manipulation to find the right spot but having found it she was in heaven.

Ellie lay beside her continuing Amy's arousal by playing with her pink tipped breasts whilst fingering herself. Nanny was bringing the camera around to peer at Ellie's cute ass as she lay with her legs apart, the camera then appeared to swoop down on Amy's pussy and the vibrating rabbit nibbling at her clitoris. Ellie swung herself around, the rabbit was having all the fun, the zoom lens caught the moment when she pulled out the rabbit and placed her mouth right over Amy's soaking wet pussy, sucking gently at first but slurping at it with her tongue as Amy moaned in rapture.

Ellie manoeuvred her body to bring her belly to Amy's face, soon she too was being sucked and licked and the ever present camera was not left out as fingers parted her inner lips, showing potential viewers her open pussy and clitoris gleaming in the light. Amy craned her neck around to lick at the base of the clitoral hood stimulating the little organ, making it swell and send tingling messages to Ellie's brain. By now she too was groaning, straight into the wet inner depths of Amy's sex, her face covered in juicy secretions as she sought to bring the youngster off. Her own orgasm was building and it was a matter of pride that she should make the other cum first. Fingers were now rubbing her pussy as Amy tried to subdue her own feelings and stimulate her partner to a wonderful climax.

Not to be outdone Ellie used her hand to stimulate the young girl, she was a past master at masturbation and used all her skill to take the girl to the very brink of orgasm, just a little more licking at the base of her clitoris and she would cum. Amy thought the same, she was licking and sucking almost in desperation, as she was so close to a climax, her mouth full of sopping pussy, juices running from the corner of her lips, she sucked and licked with everything she had. Both girls were squealing with desire, their bodies quivering as they trembled on the brink of climax, then Amy convulsed, as the orgasm tore through her, screaming as she gave in to the wonderful wave of emotion sweeping through her body. The camera viewed her quivering sex as Ellie's tongue imparted the last heavenly lick, it panned to Amy's slick face hovering above a thrusting pussy as Ellie sought to fulfil her own orgasm.

Her fingers slipped in to bring herself off, so she was not far behind, the fact she had made the youngster cum had given her a climax better than any before. Mae gave the camera a good side view of Ellie's orgasm, necessary, as the girl was a squirter, she fountained over Amy's open mouth and face, a brilliant close up that was pin sharp, showing the youngster swallowing much of the outflow.

Nanny put down the camera, relying on the fixed units to record her naked body as she licked the girls clean, causing them to twist away as she touched tender nerves, such actions only served to show breasts heaving as she held them down, determined to suck the last juices from puffy, swollen lips. They all crowded into Nanny's shower, washing any part of each other they could reach, water slicked bodies squashed into each other, thighs moving between someone else's legs pushing against another's sex. Hands reached around to soap each ass, soft circular movements caressing cheeks and fingers slipping into ass clefts, a thorough washing all round.

Mae ordered in food, putting on a gown to answer the door when it arrived, the twenty something driver was an attractive Hispanic woman, Mae took the food, turning to place it on a side table. The door began to swing open unchecked, revealing the two naked girls standing in the room kissing, the driver was rooted to the spot, her mouth partly open as she watched the two turn to face the door. Her tongue licked a suddenly dry mouth, her breasts were heaving as she stared openly at bare pussies, the nude girls walked to one side, she craned her neck to track them. Mae allowed her loose gown to fall open and moved into a position to collide with the driver as she stepped into the doorway to catch a last glimpse of nubile flesh.

They touched, Mae's breast squashed against the woman's arm, her pussy felt the back of the drivers hand, which, trapped between the driver's thigh and her pussy, had a wet mark on it as it pulled away, rubbing up the moist slit.

"Oh I'm so sorry," the driver said, flustered, "I didn't mean . ."

"I did," said Mae placing both hands on her hips, her arms holding the gown open, flaunting her naked body to the woman,

"I've made your hand all wet."

"That's okay," she said, studying the wet mark, then looking into Mae's eyes, she licked the wetness.

"It tastes good, even as you might say, second hand."

"There's plenty more inside, if you're inclined," said Mae.

The gown slipped from her shoulders, stark naked in the doorway, her nipples hardened as the woman looked at her body. The driver stooped to pick up the gown and Mae stepped forward, her pussy at the level of the woman's face, two pair of lips met, lipstick met wet, dark lips.

"Thank you for the kiss, I'm Nanny Mae and you are?"

"Dee," she replied, walking into the room and your friends names?

"These are the best, most beautiful girls I have ever known, Ellie and Amy."

Dee kissed them both, full on the lips then started to take off her blouse.

"I feel overdressed in such gorgeous company,"

The girls soon helped her, removing her bra and undoing the waistband of her skirt, it fell to the floor. Ellie knelt in front of her and proceeded to gently ease down the waist of the dainty panties, to reveal four small golden rings piercing her labia. Amy knelt behind her and trailed kisses from her waist, past cute ass dimples to plant wet kisses over the firm globes of a pert bum. Ellie wasn't to be outdone, she kissed from belly button down to the top of an inner thigh, eventually reaching her bald mound. She took one of the gold labia rings in her teeth and gave it a gentle tug, with her hand, she pulled the other ring to one side and began licking along her shaven cleft, kissing down each side of a puffy slit that had already started to moisten. She moved away to firm thighs, then back up, her tongue like a heat seeking muscle to the centre of Dee's sex, sliding silkily into a wet orifice.

Mae had already started the fixed cameras, then she had stood, legs straddling Ellie, in front of Dee hefting and played with her full breasts, coaxing the nipples to perky hardness, kissing them tenderly as a reward. Amy arose to hold the woman's back tightly to her, surreptitiously turning her so the cameras would have a good view. Dee liked the feel of the girl's soft body pressing against hers, a mirror to one side gave her a view of the beautiful breasts pushing into her back and the cute profile of the youngster. Mae kissed Amy by leaning over Dee's shoulder, such a tender kiss right to one side of her, Dee turned her face and kissed them both, tongues were entwined, Mae was still arousing her nipples and Ellie was sucking at her pussy. This was pure heaven, perhaps more so because five minutes earlier she had no idea this would even have been possible and grateful that she was interested enough to stare openly at the naked girls.

Ellie had been using her fingers on Dee for some while and the aroused woman was slowly bending her knees as the sensations built within her, Mae was still kissing and sucking on one breast whilst Amy rolled the other nipple with her lips. Both had manoeuvred the woman towards various cameras showing off the stranger's body, leaving glistening tits as they took turns in kissing her. Ellie had moved to one side now and again sufficiently for close up shots to the wet pussy with it's shiny gold rings, pulling them apart for erotic effect. Mae had hooked a foot around a floor mounted camera and pulled it closer so Ellie could position it to look directly up at her licking and sucking on Dee's dripping pussy. Amy again kissed Dee's full lips, the response was that of long lost lover, the kisses deep and passionate. Now shaking with desire, Dee was lost in her mounting climax, hugging Mae, kissing Amy and thrusting her pussy at Ellie's mouth, frantic for the orgasm that these wonderful lesbians were giving her.

She bucked her hips hoping for even more tingling sensation as the probing tongue tickled her clitoris, the feeling in her breasts were overwhelming everything, Amy reached down and plunged her fingers into the woman's vagina giving the final thrill to tip her into full orgasm. She screamed and hugged Mae tightly, shuddering against her breasts as she squirted a juicy climax over Ellie's face, now she got to feel how Nanny felt, whilst she gulped the juicy orgasm down. A nerveless Dee sank to the floor, utterly spent and utterly, utterly happy. The others stood over her kissing, Dee gazed up at three heavenly bodies, a constellation of moist pussies above her, overjoyed they had brought this naked stranger to a beautiful climax.

Amy and Ellie reheated some of the food and began to eat, Nanny guided Dee to sit on the sofa, switching on the huge T.V. and placing last week's DVD into her computer. The screen came to life with a well edited, high definition scene, showing a naked Ellie standing in the shower being soaped by her equally naked Nanny. The long shots were interspersed with slow zoom close ups, Ellie's gorgeous breasts being stroked and tweaked by the obviously turned on Nanny Mae whose nipples stood out hard and firm, her pussy was puffy with desire and thrust toward the young girl she was fondling. On screen Mae knelt and picked up a white bar of soap, sliding it slowly up the girl's inner thigh, the picture changed to the view from the soap camera.

The cute pouting lips of Ellie's pussy slowly getting closer, water cascading over her shaven pubis to run down the cleft of her sex. Nanny's finger came slowly into view, allowing the viewer a close up of the tender inner lips and further finger intrusion into the dark depths of her young vagina, the clitoral hood was noticeable and was teased to reveal the clitoris peeking from it. The scene slowly panned out and Nanny's tongue gradually edged into shot to take over from her slippery finger, feathering this way and that as it eased along the slick inner lips to concentrate on the clitoris.

Dee sat enthralled as soap cam travelled the girl's body, sliding over a slight swell of her belly towards the dimple of her belly button, always with the tantalising view of the underside of her breasts, just revealing the hard nipples standing out proudly as her breathing increased with her arousal. Onwards the soap went to touch the crease of a breast then to follow it's contour until it reached the valley between them and rose to slide infinitely slowly to one aureole and its hard nipple. A long shot then, as Mae stood, showing her lovely ass to the camera and allowing the time for the zoom to focus on her puckered anus. She moved behind the girl to wash her back, pressing relentlessly with her pussy against the youngster's ass, pushing her pussy in turn toward the camera.

Ellie was arching her back, legs apart, Mae's legs around her ankles and hands holding her shoulders back, displaying the captive girl, the open pussy was held for a long close up. Ellie was hoping Nanny wouldn't let go, she felt that any moment she could fall, her breasts were heaving with the effort of maintaining the pose, her knees started shaking which transmitted itself through her thighs to the open lips of her sex which twitched as if asking to be filled. Nanny eased her upright and turned her, Ellie's ass faced the camera, as the soap continued around her lower back, showing the smooth globes of her ass in super close up and the valley which promised so much.

Slipping down slowly the viewer came upon the hidden gem of her tight ring. The soap glided over one cheek then the other, always returning to the centre of her ass cleft and the cute starfish pucker which Mae's finger had started to circle. A sheen of oil could be seen trailing wherever the finger glided and before long it was probing the muscular centre, gently requesting entrance. Nanny slipped the finger in slowly and tenderly, hooking the digit to pull upward within the orifice stretching the small hole to enable another finger to gain entry. The girl moaned when both fingers were pressed into her and a smooth gliding action was started, she rocked on her feet as the hand pushed against her ass cheeks.

As they watched T.V. Mae had lightly stroked Dee's body, working her way around each breast and trailing fingers up each thigh, teasing at the sticky junction as she kissed an erect nipple. Her arm went around a naked shoulder to arouse the other nipple, both were now sticking out like coat pegs. Turning to each other, the women kissed, a long lingering exploration of lips and tongues, bodies responding to the rising need in both. Mae was aching with longing, whilst Dee was still on a high after the thrill of both girls and the voyeuristic showing of Ellie's body. Dee lowered her head to kiss Mae's nipples, swirling her tongue around the hardening dark nubs, delighting in turning on this beautiful mature woman.

She trailed kissed down the slight swell of a stomach to reach the object of her desire, the slightly open, moist lips which Mae lifted towards her, such was her urgent need. Dee kissed that sweet tasting flesh, dipping her tongue into a honey pot of desire, which had Mae lifting her body higher, braced by legs and shoulders, she had lifted herself from the sofa, seeking to decrease the distance between them.

Dee slipped onto the floor and knelt between Nanny's open legs, kissing once more at the hot, wet vagina, stroking the large cheeks of the dark womans ass. Sliding her hands along she placed Mae's legs over her shoulders, the weight of thighs moving Dee closer, pressing her in a tight embrace to suck eagerly at the open maw of a demanding pussy. Barely able to breathe she was covered in juices as the woman rubbed her sex over Dee's face, seeking the tongue which delicately probed the innermost regions of her sex, sucking the very essence from her.

Mae had been brought to such a heightened state of arousal teasing the three gorgeous bodies in the last hour that she didn't need much to bring her to the very peak of arousal. She was fucking Dee's face, which was pressed tightly into the wet lips, the younger woman was fighting for breath as she tried to keep her nose clear. Sucking and swallowing she just about kept breathing, as she thrust her tongue relentlessly into the ravenous pussy, which was all but devouring her. Dee grabbed the top of Mae's thighs in an effort to pull her head clear but the rising climax within the frantically face fucking woman, kept her firmly in place, a human sex toy, being thrown to and fro like a puppet, the only way she could escape was by way of a climax.

Mae was groaning and thrashing her body, the darting tongue within her pussy had her right on the brink of an orgasm, sheer arousal was flooding through her, she wanted to cum into the mouth of this eager Hispanic woman, just a little more and she would cum. There, a tidal wave of warmth and love overcame her, sweeping through her body, flooding Dee's mouth as she sucked greedily at the best orgasm Mae had ever had. The dark woman opened her legs, releasing a panting Dee who slumped to the floor, exhausted, face covered in sticky juices but thankful she had given her new friend such a wonderful climax.

The girls had repositioned the cameras before they left, so there was even more editing for Mae to do, this would keep her pussy wet as she viewed the close up's of Dee's ass, bending over to suck and tongue Mae to orgasm. Another girl on girl DVD for her growing list of customers, many of them women, if the names and emails were to be believed. Some had even sent naked photographs of themselves, many of those were taken in a street or park with unsuspecting people in the background. One gorgeous naked girl was brazenly standing taking a full length 'selfie' in a shop mirror with another positioned to reflect her ass, some women in the background were staring at her, now she would a good one to contact!

12