Nanny's Nightmare Ch. 01

Story Info
Young nanny deals with some unexpected guests...
3.6k words
4.34
102.5k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers

*****So sorry to all those asking about chapter 1, it had been taking down but now it's back! Enjoy you dirty birds ;)******

"Ok Molly, I think that's everything. We should be back around 10, 11 at the latest." Mr. Patterson said as he pulled his arm through his coat.

"Please, take your time!" I responded "I'll have the kids in bed by 7.30, teeth brushed and pajamas on!"

"Great, you're such a huge help Molly" he responded, looking everywhere but my eyes.

I was excited because it was my first time babysitting for the Pattersons, and I wanted to do a good job. They are a fairly wealthy family, and I've heard they pay really well. But I also knew the Patterson boys were a bit...playful. Mr Patterson had two older sons from a previous marriage, Greg and Brett. They were a little older than me, I think 23 and 25? I just turned 18, and I was feeling very lucky that they were out of town at this point. But Mr. Patterson wandering eyes still gave me goosebumps.

"Alright, we're off!" Mrs. Patterson called, one leg already out the door.

"Ok, have a good time!" I called.

Mr. Patterson gave me a wink before shutting the door behind him. Uck.

I sighed and turned towards the children's room. Tonight I was watching a 3 year old and a 5 year old. They were pretty well behaved kids, but Mrs. Patterson warned me about their sleeping issues right now. Apparently they were going through a stage where if their sleep is interrupted, it would take hours to coax them back to slumber. I looked at my watch, it was already 7:00. Just a half hour till bed time.

"Alright kids, what do you want to do before it's bed time?"

Anna, the 5 year old, smiled at me and called out "TV!" Her brother James clapped his hands in agreement.

I smiled and sighed, well that was easy.

"Alright, but just one show ok? And no telling mom and dad." I agreed, knowing the Patterson's were not big on TV.

They both cheered and ran into the living room, sitting down on the couch. I flipped on the TV to the kids network and watched Dora for the next half hour. Halfway through the episode I could see James's eyes start to flutter, he was getting tired. I hoped they would fall asleep easily.

When the episode was finally over I turned off the TV, picking the almost asleep James up in my arms.

"Come on Anna, we have to go brush out teeth." I said softly. She took my hand and we walked to the bathroom together. I helped them brush their teeth and change into their pajamas, and went to tuck them in.

"Do you guys want a bed time story?" I asked, sitting down on the end of the bed.

Suddenly James started to cry, softly at first but then if grew much louder.

"What's wrong?" I asked, picking him up and shaking and rocking him in my arms. He continued to cry for a while, so I took him in the next room to let Anna fall asleep. I must have paced around the living room rocking James for fifteen minutes before he finally calmed down. I tiptoes back into their bedroom and tucked him into bed. Leaving the door cracked to their room, I slowly exited and headed for the couch.

I collapsed instantly, the cool leather sending goosebumps on my exposed skin. It had been a warm day, so I was dressed in a tank top and knee length skirt, with my hair up in a loose bun. All that rocking had made my back a little sore, so I leaned forward to unhook my bra. My breasts bounced out, happy to be free, the cold of the sofa making my nipples poke out through my shirt. Oh well, I thought, I'll have to be sure to put it on before the Mr. Patterson gets back.

Jeez, kids are a handful I thought to myself. At least I had an hour or two to start on my course work though, I was getting way behind. I was in my senior year at high school, and the work just seemed to pile on. I sighed, looking at the textbooks and folders in front of me. Stretching my neck a bit a picked up my pencil and dove in.

I focused on my work for a good half an hour before I saw head lights pull up in the driveway. I checked my watch, it was only 8:30, the Patterson's shouldn't be home this early. Maybe something went wrong I shrugged, closing my textbook. I stood up and stretched, turning my back to the door I began to gather my things.

I heard two car doors close, as the voices began to grow louder. As they got closer I realized it was two male voices. I quickly locked the door, not knowing who it was, and looked out the peephole.

I watched as two men walked up to the door and turned the handle, finding it locked, one of them reached in his pocket and pulled out his keys.

"God dad's such a prude, he always locks the door no matter what."

I froze. This must be Mr. Patterson's other sons. They were supposed to be out of town. I backed away slowly as the key slid in the lock, and the door swung open.

"Hey dad we're home!" One of them called, rather loudly. "We're just gonna be here fo-"

Before I knew what I was doing I rushed over to them and put my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh!!" I hissed.

They were both taken aback, and looked at each other. I became aware of how massive they were, each at least 6'2, and extremely toned. I had to stand on my tiptoes just to reach his face! I realized I should probably not have done that, and removed my hand, trying to step away. As I tried to back up, I realized he had snaked an arm around my waist.

"And just who the hell are you?" He asked me, a small fire starting in his eyes.

"I-I..my n-name is Molly," I said nervously, still trying to back away. "I'm b-babysitting tonight. I just got the kids to bed and I really don't want to wake them."

"Babysitter huh..." The one holding me said "Hear that Brett? Dad's not here." They looked at each other and grinned.

He let me go, dropping his stuff on my floor. Greg and Brett took off their coats and shoes, kicking them to the side loudly.

"Please..." I started, looking at them "Please you have to be quite..."

"Oh?" Greg said, smiling at me. "We have to? Did you hear that Brett? She told us we have to be quite."

I took in a deep breath, feeling nervous.

"Where do you get off, telling us what to do in our own house?" Brett said, slowly walking towards me.

"I-I didn't mean to...I-I just meant...the k-kids are sleeping so..." I backed away slowly, putting my hands up in front of me. God what have I done?

"Tell me kitten" Greg said, helping Brett corned me "how old are you?"

"I-I'm 18" I managed to choke out, almost completely corned at this point.

"Perfect" He hissed, pulling one of my arms so I came crashing into him. He caught me with one hand on my small of my back, the other firmly on my ass. He gave it a good hard squeeze and the spanked me. I yelped out in pain, and he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"Now now, didn't you say we had to be quiet?" He spun me around, my ass pressed against his crotch, as he pinned my arms behind my back.

"P-please!" I begged, trying to be quite "Please let me go!" I wriggled as much as I could trying to break free, but he was far stronger than me.

Brett smiled and approached me, looking me up and down. He reached out and gently traced the curve of my breasts. I cringed, now regretting taking my bra off earlier. I closed my eyes and looked away, my heart racing. He began to brush his fingertips over my hard nipples, sending shivers down my spine. I squirmed again in Greg's arms, trying to break free, my nipples growing harder.

"Oh, we have a sensitive kitten here do we?" Brett teased, looking at Greg. "This one seems like a lot of fun."

"She sure does" Greg said in my ear, his hot breath spreading over my neck. He kept my arms pinned with one of his hands, the other joining Brett in groping my breasts.

I gasped, feeling their firm grips on me, and started kicking wildly. This seemed to amuse them, as they snickered and tweaked my nipples hard.

Greg put his hand over my mouth before I could cry out in pain, muffling my agony.

"You're really not so good at this being quite thing." he mocked, twisting my nipple the opposite way.

I bit my lip and threw my head back, using all my strength not to scream.

"Please...p-please let me go..." I begged helplessly, feeling weak, leaning most of my weight on him.

"And why would we do that?" Brett asked, his hands now slowly pushing my shirt up, exposing my breasts.

He began to play with my nipples more, slowly pulling them towards him. This made me lurch forward, following them, only to have Greg tighten his grip on my arms. The both snickered to themselves, watching me. I whimpered in pain as they played with my body, feeling totally helpless.

"Now tell me little girl, when will our dad be home?" Brett whispered in my ear.

"T-ten or elev-eleven.." I managed to chock out.

Glancing at his watch, he smiled and looked up a Greg

"Plenty of time to play." He said

I suddenly felt Greg's arms snake down my stomach, resting over my pussy. He began to massage it slowly through my thin skirt. Brett joined him after a while, peeling my skirt off and letting it drop around my feet. I jerked violently under their touch, this was going too far.

"N-no! Please not there...let me go!" My eyes starting to tear.

"Oh, it's okay kitten" Greg cooed in my ear "We're gonna make you feel so good." He began to nibble at my neck, his other hand still massaging my slit.

I began to feel myself getting wet, and cursed my stupid body. I needed to get out of here. Slowly I felt Brett taking off my panties, smiling as he saw a small trail of wetness gathering on them.

'Oh, what's this?" He mocked, holding my panties up to my face. "Has kitten been feeling good after all?"

"N-no!" I said to loudly, Greg's hand coming up over my mouth. I could smell my pussy on his hand. I tried to protest, my words coming out as muted garbles. I squirmed as he held me tighter.

He held my panties up my his face, smelling them. "I don't think you're telling the truth, I guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves." He smirked, throwing my panties behind him.

I struggled to get free as I felt Brett's fingers dip into my soaked slit. He chuckled as he ran his fingers back and forth, teasing me.

"Oh you definitely weren't telling the truth were you kitten?" He smirked, his fingers now circling my clit.

I gasped as he finally touched it, my knees going weak. He teased it slowly, then began to rub it harder. I squirmed in Greg's arms, biting my lip to stop me from screaming. They were both chucking, obviously amused. Greg moved his free hand back up my nipples ad Brett continued to torture my clit. He alternated fast and slow, light and hard touched, I swear he knew what he was doing.

I began to shake my head as I felt and orgasm building.

"P-please..." I panted, "no more...I-I can't...much longer..."

"Is kitten gonna cum for us already?" Greg teased in my ear, as he slowly began to bite it.

"N-no...I would never..." I tried to sound convincing.

"Hmm..." Brett smiled, "never huh? What if I did this?" He mocked as he suddenly began running the tips of his fingers over just the top of my clit, making me twitch like mad.

I bit down on my hard, shaking my head. Oh god...it was coming...

"Oh? The what about this?" he smirked, now fully circling my clit, covering every corner of it.

I couldn't hold it any longer. Greg grabbed my mouth again as I let go, my body shaking and twitching uncontrollably. The orgasm ripped through me, my knees going weak my eyes rolling back in my head. It was a long one, lasting probably fifteen seconds. I panted as it died down, my shoulders slumping.

I looked up at Brett through half open eye lids, my mouth open slightly. He winked at me as his fingers started to move again. My eyes widened, what was he doing? My clit was hyper sensitive after just cumming, and each movement sent a shockwave through my body.

"Mmmffm!!" Was all I could say, with Greg's hand still over my mouth.

"You like that kitten?" Brett taunted, moving much too fast and too hard.

I shook my head as another orgasm burst though me. This one was much more intense, making my whole body seize.

I heard them laugh as they watched my squirm, Brett finally pulling his fingers out from my soaked pussy.

"What a good girl." Greg murmured in my ear, finally releasing me.

I staggered forward, catching myself on my back of the couch. I collapsed onto my knees, panting. I was so focused on recovering I barely heard them undressing behind me. All of the sudden I felt myself being picked up, and carried over to the big rug in front of the fire place. They plopped me down on my knees, one settling on either side of me. Greg had his belt in his hand, and slowly slid it around my wrists, tightening them hard behind my back.

"W-what are you...p-please..stop this..." I mumbled.

"But we haven't had out fun yet" Greg smiled, getting behind me. He pushed me down into child's pose, my ass in the air and my face on the rug. "Now let's see what we are working with."

I gasped as I felt his part my soaked lips, his finger probing inside of me. He quickly sank two fingers in me, and I opened my mouth to protest as I felt a third nudging in. As I did this, Brett pulled my chin up and took the opportunity to shove his dick in my mouth. He began to face fuck me instantly, not giving me a second to comprehend what was happening.

I arched my back as I felt something hard poking my slit, and groaned as Greg sunk his 9 inch cock deep inside my pussy.

They fucked my in rhythm, as Greg rammed into me Brett pulled out, and as Brett rammed into me Greg would pull out. I felt like a swing. I heard them moan as they fucked me, going deeper with each thrust.

"MM kitten, you're pussy is so tight." Greg whispered, putting his hand on my hips.

"And kitten's mouth is soo warm." Brett added, grabbing the sides of my face.

I was completely helpless, being fucked by two massive cocks. They rammed into me for a while, grunting and moaning with each thrust. I began to feel their dicks getting harder, twitching.

I tried shaking my head, but Brett's hands kept my face in place,

"Now now kitten, you better behave. You best not waste a drop of this milk, you hear?" Brett warned.

No no no, this is not happening! I hadn't started using birth control yet, I couldn't let them cum inside me! I struggled to get free, squirming and writhing all over. Greg pulled my hips back hard, fucking me rough.

"You heard him kitten, be sure to drink it all" He grinned, and I felt him pull my hips back hard on his dick.

He sunk it in as deep as it could go, hitting my womb and came hard. It was instant, I had no time to try and get away. I could feel his cum squirting into me, it was hot and thick. He came for a long time, cum leaking out of my pussy. My head spun as I felt it sticking to my walls, hearing his groans. Suddenly Brett began to pump faster into my mouth, my tongue hardly able to keep up.

"Thats it honey, here's you reward." he groaned as he came hard in my mouth, his hands gripping my hair tightly as he shoved his dick as deep in as he could. He held me there for at least 10 seconds as I tried desperately to back away, his hands firm on the back of my head. He pulled out a bit to make sure his cum landed on my tongue so I could taste it. He rubbed in into my tongue when he finished, making sure I knew exactly who I was dealing with.

They both slid out of me, leaving me to flop down on the floor. I panted, my eyes blurry. I heard them shuffling around, switching spots. I looking up to see Brett laying down on the ground, his dick still at a strong salute. He put his hands behind his head, grinning at me.

"Straddle me babe." He said

"W-what? Are you crazy? I-I can't..." I tried to pick myself up and shrug away.

"Sure you can." Greg said, lifting my up and throwing my on top of Brett. I caught myself just in time, unfortunately now straddling him.

"Good girl" He coaxed, pushing my hips down. My pussy was still so wet he slid right in, despite my protests. I moaned involuntarily as he sunk into me, deep. I had only a second to adjust myself before Greg pushed me down in top on Brett, forcing my ass in the air.

"And what do we have here? A prefect pink rose bud?" he mocked as he pushed a finger inside my ass.

I bit my tongue hard to keep myself from screaming, having never felt this sensation before.

"N-no!! No not there.. please not there! Please stop!" I begged, squirming.

"Oh god yeah, your pussy got so tight when he touched you there kitten, did you like that?" Brett asked in my ear, slowly bouncing me on his dick.

"N-no...please let me go" I pleaded, feeling his dick ramming in and out of me.

"Hmm...I think you do." Greg scorned, sinking his finger deeper inside me ass. He began to pump it slowly, pulling up my pussy juices as lubricant. He added another finger, then another. Before I knew it he had three fingering in my ass pumping my hard.

"Well, I think that's good enough." He shrugged, pulling them out.

I sighed in relief, relaxing a little. All of the sudden I felt his dick pressing against me, as gasped as I realized he was gonna fuck me again. I struggled again to get free, not wanting what was coming next.

"It's ok kitten, just relax." he whispered in my ear before sliding his entire dick up my ass. It was all lubed up from my mouth as it slid right in. He held my mouth with his hand as I screamed into it, my whole body twitching.

They both groaned loudly, feeling my holes spasm around them. The chuckled to each other, and got into another rhythm of fucking me.

My ass was on fire, I'd never had anything in there before! It felt crazy, and I hated myself for kind of liking it.

I could feel their dicks rubbing each other through the thin wall that separated my holes. My eyes rolled back in my head as I slowly gave up. They fucked me hard like this for some time, grunting violently in my ear.

I began to worry as I felt another orgasm building, not wanting to let them know.

"Oh? Whats this?" Brett taunted under me. "Fells like kitten's pussy is twitching, is she going to cum again?" He smirked up as me.

I shook my head, bitting my lip. How did they know everything? I would not give into these fuckers.

"No?" Greg mocked behind me "It sure feels like it in here too" He continued to thrust deep inside me.

"N-No...No please!! Not like this, please!!" I begged, on the cusp of cumming.

"Oh, then how about like this?" Greg said, grabbing my nipples and twisting them, hard.

I screamed out in pain and pleasure as I came hard on their dicks. Brett's hand instantly covering my mouth. They continued to fuck me for another minute until they both came again. They shot their loads deep inside me, I could feel their hot, sticky mess deep in me.

Greg pulled out of me first, Brett pushing me off him, rolling into the floor.

"What a good kitten" Greg murmured, stroking my hair. "We'll be sure to tell our dad what a good job you did watching the kids."

My eyes wandered to the kids room, making sure they hadn't awaken. Panting, I laid on the rug, naked, and dripping with cum.

"We don't want out milk to get on the nice rug do we Greg?" Brett asked, picking me up under my armpits.

"We certainly don't." He agreed, grabbing my ankles, helping Brett carry me to the bathroom.

"Now, should we help you wash off?" Greg asked, starting the shower.

He turned and looked at me grinning as I could barley hold myself up. Please god, let the Patterson's get home soon...

MakeMeWine
MakeMeWine
135 Followers