Naoko: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

When this was all done, she lay back on the bed. Lucian put his arms around her shoulders and as she nestled against him, she fell asleep.

Lucian looked down at the extraordinary woman nestled under his armpit. Such a tiny woman with such a voracious appetite for pleasure. Seeing her sleeping so peacefully now no one would have guessed that she had, really, seduced him. First in the bar and then in bed, she knew what she wanted and she brought him into it. Well, that was a bit unfair. Masumi had a vulnerability and naïve enthusiasm that drew him in but he obviously wanted to be drawn in. He watched her spare but expressive little face, making little fleeting expressions and grimacing as she slept. What was she dreaming of? He wondered.

It was only 10:00 local time in a city that only just gets started with its nightlife about then, but he had no doubt that she would wake up soon and it would start all over again. Funny. He felt like the two of them had already bonded in some strange way. He did not know a thing about her personal life. Because she hesitated when she spoke her name he wasn't even sure that Masumi was her real name (it wasn't) but he knew so much about her body: how it felt, inside and out, how it tasted and smelled. He had never seen such a pretty sight between the legs of a woman. She was small but she had it all. (Hey, he thought to himself. That rhymed!) She looked more like like an antique Japanese ivory carving of a woman. It may have been early but this was obviously not going to end the evening, so he switched off the light and let himself drift off to sleep.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers