Naoko: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers

Then it was back in the shower for Naoko, a thorough soaping again with Lucian's fingers, which seemed to take longer than necessary, and then he led her by the hand, still dripping soap, back to the toilet seat. Naoko put her hands behind her head, so she would not be tempted to grab his hand while he shaved her with that sharp razor. While she sat there, leaning back, she felt a thrill and a surge of wetness. She was giving to him complete control of her genitals, she thought, and he would use them the way he wanted. This strong man was going to change her body. Mark it. Maybe not marked forever but she would wake up next week and remember that a man had done this to her because he was hot for her. Those silly girls paid for tattoos in Takeshita. They marked themselves so they could attract men who wanted them. But she found a man who had wanted her first and then marked her himself, for his own pleasure. Who was more desirable -- a woman who changed her body to get a man or a woman who a man made his own by changing her body himself? This man -- he was handling her so gently. He was being so careful not to hurt her. He was treating her like a national treasure. As these unusual and unformed ideas went through her mind she fell into a dreamy state, enjoying his ministrations.

Lucian worked carefully and concentrated on what he was doing. He could see her thin closed snatch through the short hairs and he opened it with his fingertips so that he could protect her inner lips with his finger from a razor slip. He started with her outer lips because he wanted to do them while the blade was still very sharp -- he didn't want to give her razor burn or nicks. Sometimes he would put his finger inside her slit to support her lip while he shaved it -- other times he would stretch the skin with his thumb. But quickly he was done with her labia and now her pussy was outlined by a circle of bare skin in the middle of what remained of her thatch. Every once in a while he would glance up, to look at her face, all scrunched up with her eyes closed, and to see how she was holding her arms. He noticed a few wispy hairs under her arms, too. Then he shaved her groin, took a few stray hairs off below her entrance, and moved up to her lower belly. He already knew she did not have any hairs, even tiny ones, around her anus. It was easier to shave her pubes than her lips but the hair was thicker and he nicked her once and she cried out in surprise. He was suddenly filled with regret until she smiled and reassured him that she was alright. He would have left a little decoration in her pubic hair, like the straight landing strip they do in Brazil that he had seen in porno movies, but she was so small there wasn't much to work with and he had never done this before. So he just shaved her clean. When he was done, she noticed that he put a new blade in the razor before he helped her up and into the shower and rinsed her off, putting the razor in the soap dish and then using his hand to get all the soap off, inside and out. He loved the way it felt and couldn't keep his hands off it, standing behind her, bent over, rubbing her belly and crotch and fondling her smooth labia between his fingers. At last they separated and looked down at his work -- her pussy was completely bald and pink against her pale skin.

Naoko loved the feel of her new, hair-free crotch! It was like having a new erogenous zone, sooth, tender, and now very visible. She thought that was the end and expected that he would want to lick and play with her pussy next but instead he lifted her arm and ran the back of his hand up her armpit. She heard him say "I'm going to shave you there, too!"and saw him pick up the razor. For just a split second she was mad at him! How dare he shave her underarms when he had not asked her first! Then she caught herself -- silly Naoko! He is taking the control you surrendered to him. You wanted this! He didn't ask you because you submitted to him -- you gave him power to change you and now he is doing it! Enjoy it! Besides, she thought, lots of Japanese women shave under their arms. Nobody would notice the difference and it will grow out soon enough, like her pubic hair. Nobody at work got close enough. Her so-called girl friends were too insecure in their own grooming to notice any change in hers. It was only the attractive girls who noticed things like that about each other and she did not hang out with them. Her parents would never come close enough to see anything. They hadn't even noticed she was a woman. She wondered what they thought Tadashi and she did on those nights they spent away from the house. They probably didn't think about it at all. They never expected her to be a real woman. Just like they never thought about preparing her to go to the university. It never occurred to them that she could do it, so ...

Suddenly, she was pulled out of this negative thinking by the feeling of the razor pulled across the skin of her armpit. Three strokes. First one side, then the other. It was done. She had submitted to this man's desire above her own. She had surrendered control because she wanted to, not because anyone expected her to.

He dried her off and took her into the room. She had been unusually quiet while he shaved under her arms. He guessed that she had never done it before -- many Japanese women didn't shave their arms but like Masumi they did not have much hair to shave. He didn't mind underarm hair himself. When he was growing up, his older sisters did not shave until they started going out with boys and learned that Americans expected it. Their parents, still getting use to the new country, had no idea. But now, Lucian thought, Masumi, was as hairless as he had ever seen a human being. Not a single hair on her body. She only had hair on her head, her eyebrows, and eyelashes. She was warm and smooth to the touch all over, and, he noticed, wet down below. He sat in a chair and she sat on his lap and they kissed. He ran his fingers through her still-damp hair and it caught. Masumi gave a slight yelp.

Naoko got up out of his lap to take her hairbrush out of her purse and then sat on is lap again, smiling at him. She started to brush her hair, to get the remaining tangles out of it, but he took the brush from her and started to do it himself, taking great pleasure in doing it. She was a little too close sitting on his lap, so they changed position and she sat on his knee, leaning forward, feeling the pressure on her mound and the friction on her hairless pussy. While he brushed her hair, she rocked back and forth on his leg, hands on her own knees, gently stimulating herself and staying wet. They did this for a long time, until her long, straight hair was silky and fell perfectly down her back.

Lucian lifted her up and took her to bed again, giggling, as he laid her out with two pillows under her butt. Then, to her surprise, he knelt by her head and bent over with his head in her crotch and his penis in her face. It took her a moment to figure out what to do but she was able to bring one testicle into her mouth at a time, sucking on it, while he licked her. Her little pussy was even more beautiful without hair around it. He licked around her labia, inside her opening, around her clit hood. After riding his knee she was making new juice, he thought, and she was just beginning to taste like herself again. He sucked her contentedly. It was fun tasting the fresh, clean woman-taste come back. He was so wrapped up licking and sucking her and thinking about her secretions that he was taken by surprise when she suddenly came! For a minute he felt her teeth close on his nutsack but she didn't bite him. He felt himself sucking out a squirt of fluid that came from somewhere inside her and he felt very proud to have made her do that. He kept it up and although she squirmed, he would not let up and she came again a few minutes later -- this time with a little watery emission. In all, he made her come three times and stopped only because the position was giving him a backache. As she lay there, Masumi's naked pussy glistened from saliva and her juices, wide open and pink, hiding nothing from her gaze.

In the afternoon Masumi rode him cowgirl (how do you say that in Japanese?) several times, which they both liked because he could reach up and play with her tits. She liked to sweep her long hair over his chest and face while they were doing it in that position. When she came down hard, he noticed that her tits bounced just a little, that there was enough there to jiggle a tiny bit. He noticed something else. She liked a little rough play. When he pulled her nipples, she liked it. So he grabbed both her tits and squeezed as much breast as was there (it was mostly skin and areola) between his thumb and finger, shaking them on her skinny chest. Right then, she orgasmed. He did not come at the time but he was satisfied just watching her. It was a long and deep orgasm for Masumi, full of eye rolling and shakes, and afterward they fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Early Saturday evening, they had just finished watching an old Japanese porno movie, something about a man who ties up young women and then masturbates them. They were sitting on the loveseat in the hotel room, petting each other's genitals, of course, when she got a little aggressive. She pushed him back on the bed, sat on his chest, and grabbed his wrists with her hands, as if she, tiny as she was, had the power to hold him down! So Lucian decided to wrestle her and after some playful rough-housing he rolled her over on her back, grabbing both of her wrists in one of his hands (she was that small) and held her down, hand on her little chest. She squirmed and kicked theatrically, laughing, and then stopped struggling. "You big and strong! You will tie me up? Make me do things I don' want to do?"

"You bet. You are all mine, now!" he growled, unconvincingly. Lucian was not sure what to do next. He knew about the Japanese fondness for bondage but he had never done it. Well, he had to have something to tie her up with. That was it -- his tie. Without letting go of her wrists he leaned over to the chair and got his tie, which he had thrown on the seat. "You are in my power!" he sort of snarled as he pulled her arms behind her back and bent them palm-to-elbow. She held them there. "I'm tying you up", he announced, wrapping the tie around her forearms and tying it with a slipknot. "Now you can't get away and I can have my way with you!"

Naoko didn't quite know what that meant but she knew what she wanted. "Please mister -- don' squeeze my nipples!" she cried. (She was proud of herself for remembering the word squeeze. He took the cue and started to pull on her tits again. "Don' put me in tit clamp!" (It came out sounding more like "titcramp".) At first he didn't know what she meant but then he figured it out. He had seen this done once in a Japanese movie. Throwing her on her back (actually laying her down rather carefully), arms tied below her and pushing her chest up, he got their chopsticks from the evening meal. He pulled four rubber bands off the rolled-up engineering drawing he had brought with him. She wanted tit clamps and here they were.

"I'm going to gag you so you can't scream" he threatened, rolling up a napkin. She tried to look terrified as he put it in her mouth and wrapped it around her head before tying it in back. She was still on her back, uncomfortably resting on her arms, which was pushing her chest out nicely. It wasn't really pain but it was close and she willed herself to endure it.

It was a little tricky to get the clamps on. He had to try it several times before he was able to pull enough breast and skin off her chest to clamp between the sticks, push them together on the other side and make it hold with the second rubber band. Her tits looked twice as big now, which really meant that they were just not as small, with engorged, erect nipples just asking to be flicked, puffy areolas he could lick and squeeze, sitting on a little mound pulled out from her chest. She was moaning into the napkin gag and moving around while he played with her chest.

He knew he couldn't fuck her in that position because there would be too much weight on her arms, so he rolled her over and pulled up her hips so that her ass was stuck up in the air.

Naoko moaned to show him that the movement put a stimulating strain on her tits and made her feel very open and exposed. This made her hot. Lucian noticed that her head was crooked to one side on the bed and that couldn't be comfortable for what he hoped would be a long fuck, so he put pillows under her shoulders and upper chest. That worked really well because leveraged with her long legs (relative to her body) she could bend even more sharply and her ass went even higher. It also meant that her clamped breasts got moved around when he pushed down on her. He fingered her hole again and she was wetter than ever. She must have juiced from the excitement of being tied up and clamped.

Suddenly he was staring at her anus again. He put his little finger on it. She wiggled her butt and pushed back. His finger went in but just to the first joint. She was as tight there as in her cunt -- tighter even. He pulled her butt cheeks apart and let his thumbs trace over her anus. She moaned and wriggled a bit more. He knew she wanted penetration but he wasn't at all sure that he wanted to fuck her in the ass. He didn't go for anal sex particularly and he was afraid he'd split her open with his cock. It wasn't that he was so big -- it was that she was so small. Suddenly he got an idea.

"You stay here!" He commanded, as if she was going anywhere. "I'm going to let the whole world see you like that!" and he opened the curtains and let sunlight flood the room, as if anyone in the building on the other side of the street could see into their room with the sunlight reflected in the window.

He went into the bathroom and looked around. There was a bottle of hair conditioner. Then he looked in his travel bag. There was the plastic razor holder, shaped like a T. Perfect. He returned to Masumi, who was panting in a sort of submissive ecstasy: bound, gagged, ass in the air, exposed to view (in her imagination). He positioned himself behind her. Every time he moved on her or pushed her body forward, it put pressure on her clamped tits and felt wonderfully achy.

Naoko went very still -- she did not know what he was doing and she couldn't see behind her. When she felt the cold liquid drip onto her butt and puddle in the dimple of her anus, she felt heroic. What if he tried to put his big penis in her little butthole? Could she take it? Would he split her in two? Instead, she felt something long and hard but not too thick push up against her rosebud. It went in easily and slid past her sphincter. She wondered what it was but the question seemed less important than the fact that it was headed for her rectum. Well, she wasn't getting split open and it felt good so whatever it was, it was welcome there. Finally, after several inches, she felt it stop and piece of plastic seemed to be wedged in her crack. All this time Naoko was making little moaning sounds.

Lucian had been mildly aroused for more than an hour from their sexual petting but now he was really turned on. She had gone somewhere very special, into bondage and submission, and he had gone with her. Now he was going to let her stay there for a while, while he took his own satisfaction the way he wanted most -- deep inside her. First, he licked her and confirmed that she was as wet as ever. Then he put first one finger, then two into her tight channel, holding his left hand with the palm facing to the left. Still holding his hand vertical, he held his right hand with the palm facing right and put a finger from that hand between them and pushed -- she was squeezing his fingers very hard now but he knew from experience that she could take it. Four fingers in her, two on each hand. Then he pulled them apart.

Naoko's eyes flew open but she did not tell him to stop through her napkin gag. When he had pulled her open about half an inch, he got a look up inside her tunnel, all pink and folded. She was panting a little now.

Naoko felt herself being stretched more than she had ever felt before! It was like something huge had entered her vagina! Then, as suddenly as it came, it went away and her pussy relaxed. She could feel the muscles of her stretched passage hang up for a minute before they started to go back to normal position but before they did she felt another, more familiar intruder. In a moment she would feel stunned by what it did to her.

Lucian had positioned his cock right at her entrance and was taking advantage of her stretched state and her heavy lubrication while he could. He pushed hard and plunged into her with one long, hard, unforgiving stroke, right past her cervix, right down to her depths, pushing to very top of her tunnel deeper into her pelvis. He had just filled the tightest pussy imaginable in one stroke and stayed hard as a rock doing it!

Naoko cried out! He had forced himself in so brutally! She was glad she had been stretched but the feeling was beyond pain. It felt like her whole vagina was clamping down on this new organ in her pelvis! Her ass was making funny feelings as the thing inside it moved around and her bunghole felt like a finger was scratching it from that plastic thing. Not only that but these contractions in her cunt were making her writhe on the pillows and her tits were getting twisted and starting to hurt a lot more. And she couldn't do a thing about any of this because her arms were tied! She had put her body in the hands of a man who was using her and forcing her beyond the limits! In other words, it was all working for her.

Lucian was in heaven. Her cunt was gripping him like he had never experienced, even when they had sex before, because the plastic handle in her rectum was pushing him forward, hard, onto her G-spot and the bone underneath it, squeezing his already squeezed dick against two hard spots and rubbing it through the two walls of tissue! It was so intense, it kept him from coming for a long time but over time her vagina relaxed a bit. She was still tight and it still felt magnificent to have his dick pushed hard against her front wall of her tunnel, but her cunt was getting used to him, at least a little. Then, when Masumi came with a long moan and a sob, she contracted again and felt just as tight again as when he started. But after a very long time, and another organism for Masumi, he knew he was not going to come this way. His cock was just being squeezed too hard. So he reluctantly pulled out of her and then pulled off the condom, expecting to flip her over and come in her mouth. But he was too late -- his balls were boiling for release and before he could get her out of position and turn her he felt himself starting to come! His semen shot like a cannon over her ass and thighs, lots of it, and big gobs of it had dripped into her crotch.

Seeing what had happened, he had already grabbed the sheet and was wiping the come away from her hole, alert to the possibility that if his semen could get up inside her even a stray drop could make her pregnant! Roused from the stupor of her orgasms, Naoko felt his warm, sticky semen come so close to her entrance. She tried to turn around, twisting her breasts painfully in the process. He took the napkin out of her mouth and freed her of the necktie bondage. She took the napkin and wiped her crotch clean but left the come on her legs and butt. She saw that he had already gotten her out danger. They held each other for a minute, her clamped breasts pushed hard against his chest. The come was drying on her thighs. Just a couple of centimeters over and it would have shot right into her hole.

eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers