Naoko: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers

Then in a small voice, Matsumi said "Please unclamp me now. My tits hurt!" Lucian took the chopstick clamps off, one by one, and watched her blue, swollen breasts turn bright pink and go back to normal size on her chest. The nipples stayed erect for a long time but the breasts went back to their normal shape and when the color came back, there were red streaks on the top and the bottom where the chopsticks had been.

It had been intense and they were both tired. Naoko's thighs were rough with dried come, her cunt ached, and her tits were throbbing. Once again, they snuggled together and slept. Naoko had a dream, that this man made her pregnant. She was huge and she had to carry her belly when she walked. Her tits had grown big and were leaking milk. Her cunt was still shaved but she couldn't see it for her belly. And this man who loved her body so much still wanted to have sex with her.

eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers