Naoko's Ordeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

He paused for a moment to take in the beautiful image of her naked form.

Naoko suddenly felt shy and vulnerable. The waxing treatment had already been much more intimate than she had been expecting. When Takumi had started to caress her breasts she initially thought she should protest but didn't.

She felt as though it was a minor rehearsal for Saturday night when she knew Takahiro would make her surrender completely to his and his friend's lustful desires.

She looked at Takumi and could see the lust in his eyes as he said, "Now just try to relax your legs."

He placed his hand under her left knee and lifted it. With her knee now raised he pushed it back and at the same time lifted her ankle up high and placed it into one of the supports.

The supports were padded with soft leather and each had a securing strap to hold the ankle firmly in place. He quickly secured her ankle with the strap.

He moved round to the other side of Naoko and repeated the same with her right leg.

Naoko felt helpless and exposed as Takumi then moved both ankle supports apart and back until her knees were almost brushing the sides of her breasts.

Finally he reached beneath the table and she heard a click as he released a catch that allowed the section that had been supporting her legs to fold down and away leaving only her back supported and her rudely exposed genitals fully and easily accessible.

Takumi moved closer and she gasped as she felt the tips of his fingers brushing over her labia and anus as if to remind her how completely she was exposed to him.

She watched as he lowered his head to examine her more closely and felt his fingers brushing through her pubic hair.

She felt ashamed as she realised how being exposed so rudely and explicitly was turning her on.

She tried to ignore it as Takumi removed his hand and said, "Naoko, I'm going to apply the wax between your legs now. I have examined you quite closely and noticed you have some hair very close to your anus."

Naoko felt her face flush as she listened.

As he spoke Naoko watched him dip a finger into a jar of Vaseline and then he continued, "I need to prevent the hot wax sticking to the delicate opening of your anus so I will spread some Vaseline onto you to prevent this."

She watched him lower his hand down between her legs and then her whole body tensed as she felt the tip of the Vaseline covered finger touch her anus.

"Just relax Naoko."

Naoko took a few deep breaths and, as Takumi sensed the right moment, she gasped as the tip his greasy finger pushed into her rectum about an inch.

"Well done Naoko," he said as he moved the tip of his finger around for a few moments. He fought the urge to push it completely inside her and pulled it out, knowing he would have that pleasure later.

She then watched him between her open thighs as he picked up another wooden spatula and twisted it in the hot wax.

She watched him lift the spatula from the wax and felt her whole body tense as he lowered it between her legs.

She bit her lip to suppress a gasp, "Mmmf!" as he applied the hot wax to the delicate and sensitive flesh between her legs.

Takumi carefully spread the wax onto the skin to one side of her labia and anus and then all the way up to one side of her main pubic bush.

He quickly applied a strip of gauze using his fingers to press it firmly into the wax.

As he waited for the wax to set he very tenderly toyed with her outer labia saying, "I just need to ensure that your tender lips are free from the wax."

Naoko just nodded and tried to ignore the fact that she could feel her self getting aroused and wet; something that had not been unnoticed by Takumi.

He tested the bond between the wax and the gauze by gently pulling the gauze and watching her flesh rise with each pull. Satisfied that the wax was now fully set he gripped the end of the gauze nearest to her belly. He sensed her body tensing with anticipation and then, with no warning ripped the gauze from her body.

She shouted, "ARRrrgh!" as a clean hair free strip appeared as the gauze was ripped from her skin. Takumi noticed with some satisfaction a brief flash of pink flesh as his action momentarily pulled her labia open.

As Naoko recovered he dipped the spatula back into the hot wax and then spread more hot wax on the other side of her labia and anus and again up onto her main bush. He applied the gauze and as he pressed the gauze into the soft wax he again gently repositioned her labia a little and 'accidentally' brushed over her clitoris a few times. Each time he brushed her clitoris he felt her whole body respond and twitch.

When the wax had set he decided to pull it off differently. He gripped the end of the gauze nearest her anus and started to tease her by pulling it to the point where her hairs were still attached and her flesh was being pulled. He did this a few times, enjoying the wonderful view of her labia being parted with each pull to reveal the wet pink flesh within. After a while he sensed she was getting used to his teasing and had almost relaxed. With a sudden quick pull he ripped the gauze from her body, enjoying her loud shriek as another hair free strip was revealed.

He gazed between her open thighs noting that the only hair left was a narrow strip through the centre of her pubis and down to her vulva and a few stray hairs in the centre between her vulva and anus.

He prepared the spatula once more, loading it with hot wax. He spread it quickly over the remaining centre strip pf her pubic hair and then carefully added some more in the small gap between the bottom of her vulva and her anus.

He pressed a strip of gauze over the soft wax and then ran his fingers up and down the whole length, lingering over the area covering her vulva.

He looked up and into her eyes as he felt for the end of the gauze near her anus. The wax was set and as there eyes locked he ripped the last strip and the last of her pubic hairs from her body.

He shifted his gaze back down between her legs revelling in the view of her completely hairless but reddened vulva.

He reached between her legs and stroked her smooth flesh as he said, "I just need to check for any stray hairs."

Naoko felt him pulling her labia open and running the tips of his fingers over her wet flesh. She could feel his fingers tracing a line around her puffy lips and then she let out an involuntary squeal as he touched the tip of her clitoris with a wet finger.

He kept his finger very lightly pressing against her bud, gently moving it from side to side. She felt momentarily disappointed as he moved his finger away but then felt his finger slide into her wet vagina and then his thumb returning to tease her bud.

Encouraged by her moans Takumi slid an additional finger inside her as he said, "its OK, Naoko, just let your self go."

She started to move her pelvis to meet his thrusts as Takumi added one more finger and started to finger fuck her. He was very pleased with her response and watched her vaginal juices oozing out around his fingers as he gradually increased the rate and depth of his fingering.

He listed to her moans becoming more frequent and matched his finger thrusts to her pelvic thrusts. He sensed she was about to have an orgasm and could not resist slipping his last remaining finger into her rectum. With four fingers inside her, three in her vagina, one up her rectum and his thumb pressing against her clitoris, Naoko writhed and screamed as her orgasm shook her whole body.

Takumi kept his fingers deep inside her until her orgasm finally subsided and she was just making soft sobbing sounds with her eyes closed.

He felt as though his throbbing erection would burst if he resisted his urges for much longer but knew it would be worth the wait.

He slowly pulled his fingers from her and watched her face. As his fingers finally slipped from her vagina and anus there was a knock on the door and a female voice calling from outside.

"Takumi, have you finished yet? Its Cho, I'd like to fit and adjust Naoko's blouse and skirt for her to wear on Saturday."

Takumi called, "just a second, I'll unlock the door."

Naoko watched Takumi go over to the door and heard the click of the lock being unfastened. She instinctively placed her hands between her open thighs to cover herself as Cho entered the room.

Both Cho and Takumi stood by Naoko's feet, both of them openly gazing at her naked body.

"You must be Naoko," said Cho, "I'm pleased to meet you."

Naoko looked at Cho and was fascinated by her striking appearance. She was very similar in build to Naoko and about the same age. Her hair was cut very short and spiky and she was obviously not wearing a bra under her tight fitting sheer black and semi-transparent blouse because the outline of her pointy breasts and nipples could be seen clearly. The most striking detail of her clothing however was the skirt she was wearing. It was more like a wide black silk belt. As she stood at the foot of the examination table with her feet slightly apart Naoko could see that it only just covered her pubis.

Cho smiled at Naoko seeing that she was fascinated by her outfit and slowly turned around so that Naoko could see the effect from all angles. Cho looked at Naoko and said, "Do you like the blouse and skirt I'm wearing?"

Naoko checked her out again as she slowly tuned noticing how the blouse only had fasteners up to Cho's naval leaving the rest to gape open with the fine fabric barely covering each nipple. She could see that with the slightest movement her breasts could easily become uncovered completely. As Cho turned her back toward Naoko she could see that the skirt was so short as to leave the crease where her buttocks swelled out from the tops of her thighs just visible. With her back still toward Naoko and her feet still slightly apart, Cho leaned forward a little knowing that she would give Naoko a glimpse of her baby smooth labia.

Naoko wondered how any woman could wear such a short skirt but politely replied, "It's very revealing, but it does show off your body very well," said Naoko.

"Exactly," said Cho, "this is actually your outfit for Saturday evening. Takahiro likes his ladies to be fully accessible for his guests to touch from the moment they enter the room. I can see that you are a very similar size to me so there should be no need to make any adjustments."

Naoko looked on in amazement because s soon as Cho finished speaking she quickly took off the blouse and skirt, folded them neatly, placed them into a small bag and then said, "Takumi, has Naoko paid the bill yet?"

Naoko said in a surprised voice, "I thought that Takahiro had arranged everything?"

"Yes he did," said Takumi, "he pays for the room and equipment but Cho and I need paying as well."

"Oh, OK then, how much do I owe you?"

"You don't owe us any money," said Takumi with a grin, "Takahiro's ladies always pay for their preparation with their bodies."

Naoko glanced from Takumi to Cho and back again. The room was completely silent as Naoko watched Cho start to undress Takumi.

She watched as Cho removed his shirt and then his trousers to reveal his underpants which were struggling to contain the huge bulge of his erect penis.

As Cho prepared to pull down his underpants she glanced across to Naoko and smiled saying, "you'll have to do something with this very shortly."

All three remained silent as Cho pulled down Takumi's underwear and his large erect penis sprang out in all its glory.

Naoko could not move her gaze away from Takumi's big penis. To her it looked like what she referred to as 'western size' much longer and thicker than her husband Haru's penis and with a fat bulbous head.

She watched as Cho gave it a quick playful rub.

Naoko looked at the two of them, now both completely naked and looking lustfully at her as Cho said, "Don't be shy Naoko, move your hands away and let me see what kind of job Takumi has done between your legs."

Slowly, and very self consciously, Naoko moved her hands away to reveal everything to Cho.

"Mmmm, very nice Naoko; You look wet, has Takumi here been playing with you?"

Naoko just quietly mumbled yes and then suddenly tensed as Cho reached forward and ran her fingers between her smooth and moist labia. Naoko's clitoris was still very sensitive after her recent orgasm and Cho seemed to take great delight in flicking it with her fingers and watching Naoko twitch each time.

Naoko lay passively as Cho boldly eased a finger into her vagina, turned to Takumi and said, "Shall we do the usual; I'll have her mouth while you have her anus or vagina?"

Naoko felt shocked and wondered what Cho meant by having her mouth as Takumi said, "Yes that sounds good, I had already promised myself her anus."

As she listened to the two of them discussing her as though she was a giant sex toy Cho interrupted her thoughts by saying, "Naoko, have you ever licked another woman's labia and tongued her vagina?"

"No, I'm not like that."

"Like what exactly?"

"A lesbian."

"You don't have to be a lesbian Naoko you just have to do as we ask!"

Cho continued to idly toy with Naoko's labia, pulling and teasing her wet lips as she turned to Takumi saying, "I think its time to collect our payment!"

Naoko tried to protest as Cho climbed up onto the examination table. The table was quite wide which gave enough room for Cho to squat astride Naoko's head and face Takumi who was now standing between Naoko's open thighs.

Cho then lowered her self so that her labia were only about a foot or so from Naoko's face. Naoko's only field of vision was Cho's completely hairless and baby smooth labia and anus.

"I'm going to lower myself down onto your face now Naoko. I want you to lick and tongue me until I cum.

Naoko braced her self for this new experience as Cho lowered her self down onto her face. She could smell Cho's musty arousal as she rubbed her self across Naoko's nose and mouth. She felt unsure what to do but pushed out her tongue as Cho finally settled with her already moist labia, open and ready against Naoko's lips.

Naoko had been uncertain what to expect but the taste of Cho's moistness was not at all unpleasant.

She set about using her tongue, tentatively at first, running her tongue between Cho's moist lips.

"She heard Cho saying, "very good Naoko, now try to push your tongue inside me."

Naoko did as she asked, pushing her tongue into Cho's wet vagina as Cho gently rocked to and fro on her face rubbing her anus over her nose.

Takumi watched the horny spectacle in front of him, reached for the Vaseline and applied a generous blob to his fingers. He then reached between Naoko's legs and spread the grease around her small puckered hole.

His touch had obviously startled Naoko as Cho, shouted, "Keep licking and don't stop until I'm finished!"

Takumi grinned and started to push the tip of his finger into Naoko's anus once more. This time though he didn't stop. He looked down and watched as he slowly pushed his finger inside her.

He saw and felt her tense and said sternly, "Naoko, just try to relax, I know it is not the first time you have been used in such a way."

He pushed a little harder, feeling the vice like grip of her sphincter around his finger as it started to penetrate her.

He paused for a moment, waiting for her to become accustomed to her anus being invaded. He felt her sphincter slowly reducing its grip and then pushed again enjoying the tight hot feeling of her rectum gripping his finger and imagining how very shortly it would be gripping the whole length of his erect penis.

He pumped his finger back and forth a few times and then withdrew it almost completely leaving just the tip inside. He then positioned a second finger together with the first and pushed them forward until the tips of both fingers were stretching her puckered anus.

Like before, he patiently waited until each time he felt her relax a little and then pushed a little further inside.

Slowly but surely both his fingers were soon completely inside her. She felt wonderfully tight and hot as he moved his fingers around, preparing her for his erect penis.

He then withdrew his fingers, gazed down and noted with pleasure how her anus had remained partially dilated and ready for him.

He took another blob of Vaseline and smeared it over the large bulbous head of his painfully erect penis before moving forward and positioning it just in the entrance of her partially dilated hole.

He stood still for a moment savouring the scene of Cho riding Naoko's face. He knew how much Cho enjoyed doing this and knew it would arouse her even more when he entered Naoko's anus and fucked her.

He took another glance down across Naoko's smooth labia to his stiff penis nestling in the entrance of her anus.

He kept looking, aroused as he always was by watching his thick penis disappearing into such a tight hole. He pushed forward with a long slow but powerful thrust and watched her puckered hole stretch around him as he entered her completely.

He felt her sphincter desperately trying to close around this intruder and heard Cho shout, "Keep licking!"

The efforts of Naoko's sphincter instinctive reaction were in vain. He felt her grip gradually relax a little as he started to thrust his erection back and forth knowing he would soon get the relief he wanted so much and fill her with his semen.

Both Cho and Takumi knew what each other liked having been in this similar situation many times before when preparing women for Takahiro.

Takumi grinned and felt his lust rise as he watched Cho reach down and grip Naoko's breasts. He could see her fingers painfully squeezing into the soft flesh as she rode Naoko's face.

He knew what Cho wanted now and, still driving his penis hard into Naoko's rectum, he leaned forward, grabbed Cho's breasts in his hands and squeezed them hard. He dug his fingers into her soft flesh like she had with Naoko's and, now and again, pinched her nipples hard and painfully between his fingers.

Her eyes were now closed. She looked as though she was concentrating hard. Much to his delight he could feel Naoko starting to rock her hips back and forth and could hear muffled moans from her mouth that was being so eagerly used by Cho.

Cho was also starting to moan loudly and he could see her pressing herself down harder onto Naoko's face.

He pulled hard on Cho's breasts, digging his fingers in painfully deep as he felt the unstoppable rise of his semen. He gripped Cho's breasts even harder and pulled them as hard as he could. He closed his eyes, listening to Cho's screams of pleasure and the muffled screams of Naoko as he pounded into Naoko's backside, his penis finally erupting with a hugely satisfying relief as his hot semen flooded into her rectum.

He slowly released his grip on Cho's breasts, noticing the red marks his grip had left.

Cho slowly opened her eyes and released her grip on Naoko's breasts.

Takumi looked at both women noting the red finger marks on their breasts but also how erect and large their nipples had become.

Cho raised her self from Naoko's face and climbed down. She chuckled as she passed Naoko a tissue and said, "That was great Naoko, you might need this, your face is covered with my juices!"

Naoko started to clean her face as Takumi slipped his softening penis out from her rectum and watched as his semen started to trickle from her.

She then watched in amazement as Cho walked round to Takumi, knelt in front of him and licked the last of the semen from his penis.

Takumi did not really understood Cho's sexuality but just accepted that she liked to be wild and dirty.

He watched her as she finished cleaning him, stood up, turned around, stooped down and started to lick the dripping semen from Naoko's anus.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers