Naoko's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Haru walked over to the table. He looked around self consciously as he started to undress but quickly realised that every eye in the room was on his young wife. He quickly stripped and placed the towel around his waist to conceal his semi erect penis before moving back with the men who were standing around the room.

He glanced at Naoko who looked self conscious and shy as she waited for what would happen next.

Takahiro, looked across and saw that Haru was now ready and then said, "Naoko, as you know, your husband has rented you to us for the evening in exchange for £10,000."

Naoko could feel every pair of eyes in the room focussed on her and the room was completely silent. She could feel her heartbeat pounding in her chest as Takahiro continued, "Please come and stand in front of me so that I can start to prepare you."

Naoko moved nervously toward Takahiro's chair. "Now take off your blouse so that we can all see your delightful breasts."

Haru watched from the side as his wife just stood motionless staring at her feet.

Naoko raised her head and glanced round at all of the old men. She could sense their collective lust and in her head she recalled her husband's words from earlier that week, "just think of the £10,000."

She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. One by one she slowly unfastened the buttons until it was hanging loosely. She took a deep breath and a moment to find the courage before opening the front and taking it off completely.

She listened as the silence was replaced by all the men commenting to each other as they all stared at her exposed breasts.

"Now walk around the room and let my friends check out your breasts Naoko."

She slowly walked around the circle of seated men, facing each one in turn and feeling his eyes devouring her firm pert breasts and listening to their complimentary remarks. By the time she returned to Takahiro's chair she felt more confident.

"Stand directly in front of me now Naoko with your back to me so that all my friends can look at your breasts.

Naoko did as he asked.

"Now move your feet apart Naoko."

She moved her feet apart and immediately jumped with surprise as Takahiro swiftly ran his hand up between her thighs and cupped her hairless vulva in his hand.

"Open wider Naoko and then tell your husband Haru what I am doing."

As she moved her feet apart she felt the palm of Takahiro's hand press firmly against her smooth hairless vulva. She lifted her head, looked toward her husband and said, "Takahiro has his hand on my vulva."

Takahiro immediately interrupted her saying quietly behind her back, "use the word cunt Naoko. Now tell your husband again."

Naoko hesitated, not used to using such vulgar language. She almost squealed as Takahiro gripped the fleshy folds of her vulva in his hand and squeezed saying, "Tell him properly Naoko."

She could feel his hand squeezing at moving between her legs as she blurted out, "Haru, Takahiro is holding my cunt in his hand."

"Good girl Naoko," said Takahiro.

Naoko was horrified to feel that the action of Takahiro's hand between her legs was starting to make her wet. She felt him moving a finger between the folds of her vulva and knew that he could feel her wetness.

"Tell him what I have discovered Naoko. Tell him you are getting wet."

She felt Takahiro move his hand and then use his fingers to part her moistening lips. She looked up again and said, "Takahiro has made me wet."

"Made what wet Naoko? Tell him properly."

She felt aroused but humiliated as she said, "Haru, he has made my cunt wet."

She stood there embarrassed and blushing as Takahiro pushed a finger partially inside her and loudly commented, "Naoko, I'm sure we are all going to enjoy your cunt a little later but first you must take of your skirt so that we can see what we have rented for the evening."

Haru watched from the side as his wife reached for the fastening on her skirt. He felt his penis stiffen as he watched her push the skirt down over her thighs and her smooth naked buttocks come into view.

He stared excitedly as she stepped out of her skirt and stood completely naked for him and all the other men to see.

She blushed again as Takahiro said, "Naoko, you look even better now that you are completely naked. Now walk around amongst all the men so that they can get a better look and perhaps have a feel."

She set off and walked around the circle of chairs again, feeling self conscious of her nakedness as she paused in front of each of the men. Some reached out and touched her, running their hands over the soft flesh of her thighs while the others just checked her out from head to toe with their eyes. When she was almost back to Takahiro's chair he said, "

"Naoko, you haven't mingled with the rest of my friends standing behind the chairs."

She moved between two chairs and slowly walked amongst the others. She noticed immediately that these men were a little younger and definitely bolder in their approach. Most of them touched her. She felt hands grabbing and squeezing her buttocks. Others grabbed at her breasts. As she walked past Haru another man thrust his hand between her thighs from behind and roughly pushed the tip of his finger between her moist lips.

As she walked around being groped she heard Takahiro say, "Naoko, on your way back to me please pick up the cloth bag that is lying on the bed."

Naoko glanced toward the bed, very aware that she would soon be on it and doing all manner of things for these men. She saw the bag, walked across, picked it up and returned to Takahiro's chair and handed it to him.

He held it open and said, "Please, Naoko, put your hand in the bag and then pass me the contents."

She reached inside and felt a strange rubber object. She pulled it out and still did not know what it was.

"And the other item, please, Naoko." She reached in the bag again and this time brought out a tube of KY jelly which she recognised.

It started to slowly dawn on her what the other item was. She remembered seeing something similar in a porno movie that she had watched with Haru. As the realisation dawned on her she felt her self clenching her buttocks.

"Stand in front of me again, facing away and with your feet apart."

Naoko felt nervous as she followed his instructions.

"Now bend over like you did for me during your test and let me see how well you have shaved."

Her husband Haru, watched as his wife slowly bent forward. She hesitated for a moment and Takahiro said in a raised voice, "Bend right over and touch your toes Naoko!"

Naoko reluctantly touched her toes knowing that she was now crudely exposed to Takahiro.

She flinched as she felt his hands on her buttocks. He squeezed each buttock playfully, one in each hand and then, he pulled them apart and commented loudly, "I see you have shaved very well Naoko. I hate to see such a beautiful cunt as yours hidden by ugly hair."

She felt his fingers move and tease the soft flesh of her vulva. Takahiro was pleased to feel that she was still wet and slowly pushed two fingers between her lips feeling the hot wetness of her vagina.

"Before we all fuck you Naoko, I have to be sure that all three of your holes are available to be used."

Naoko started to panic as she remained bent over.

Takahiro pushed his two fingers all the way into Naoko's vagina and then said, "After watching you suck off your husband I know you can swallow. Your delightful cunt feels perfect but my friends will want the full choice.

Have you and your husband ever had anal sex?"

Her husband felt his erection twitch under the towel but wondered how Naoko would handle this. He had often suggested, even begged her, to let him try her tightest hole.

She had always refused, saying it was dirty and that anyway it would be painful. During their lovemaking he had toyed with her anus a few times using his finger but the furthest he had ever got was to partially insert one finger before she stopped him.

Haru watched as Takahiro started to move one of his fingers in small circles around his wife's anus.

"No, never," said Naoko.

"Oh well, tonight will be your first time then!"

She felt one of his hands move away as he picked up the tube of KY. The tube was fitted with a long applicator nozzle. He lifted the tube and then started to run the tip of the nozzle around her small puckered hole.

"The secret to anal sex, Naoko, is lubrication. With sufficient lubrication even the tightest of holes will eventually accept an erect penis."

Naoko tensed her legs involuntarily as she felt the tip of the nozzle press into her tiny hole.

She felt a sudden cold wet sensation as Takahiro squeezed out some gel onto her anus.

"The main secret Naoko is to try and relax." As Takahiro spoke he slowly pushed the nozzle into her. The nozzle was about three inches long and he watched with delight as it slowly disappeared into her rectum.

Naoko felt the cool gel spreading inside her as he squeezed the tube and, continuing to squeeze, slowly pulled the nozzle free.

Naoko waited, wondering what he would do next as he squeezed out some gel onto one of his fingers.

The room was completely silent as Takahiro then pushed the tip of his finger into her anus. He let it rest there for a while, gently moving it and twisting it to get Naoko used to the feeling of having something in her bum hole.

Naoko was surprised that so far this invasion her most private place was actually OK, almost pleasurable.

Takahiro sensed that she was ready to take more and slowly pushed his finger deeper. He felt her sphincter tensing and gripping his finger. Each time he felt her sphincter tense he stopped for a moment, then, as he felt her relax again he pushed his finger in a little more.

Finally he had the whole of his index finger pushed inside her.

He wriggled it around, feeling the tightness and the heat of her rectum.

He then said, "Naoko, Tell Haru where my finger is."

Haru could already see but listened as his wife said, "Takahiro has his finger in my bottom."

"No, Naoko," use the type of language you used earlier when I was fingering your cunt."

Naoko hesitated and then looked toward where Haru was standing and said, "Takahiro has his finger pushed up my arsehole."

"Very good Naoko, you are learning fast," said Takahiro.

"Now I am going to finish preparing you on the bed where the others can get a better view. Please stand up and then we will both move to the bed."

Naoko hesitated as she felt him withdraw his finger. She then stood up and walked to the bed.

"Now, Naoko, kneel on the bed. Naoko knelt down. Now put your arms and head on the bed and raise your backside."

As she followed Takahiro's instructions she noticed some of the men moving round behind her.

"Move yours knees apart and push your backside higher, Naoko, my friends all want to see every detail."

Haru watched from the back as his wife pushed her backside upwards provocatively showing everything to the men gathered behind her.

"Very good, Naoko," said Takahiro as she knelt there in what she thought was as revealing a pose as she could do but then she realised she was wrong as Takahiro said,

"Keep your head on the bed Naoko and then reach behind you and use your hands to open up your buttocks."

She felt so embarrassed but as she reached back she thought to her self, "think of the £10,000" and to her acute shame pulled her buttocks apart.

She could hear some of the men commenting leaving her in no doubt as to what they could all see.

She heard one say, "I can't wait to get my cock into that delightful looking cunt."

Others used language like arsehole and fill her with my spunk as she held her cheeks apart for them all to see.

She heard Takahiro call out to one of the others, "can you fetch the KY and the butt plug."

Almost as soon as he finished speaking Naoko felt the nozzle being inserted into her rudely displayed anus again. Once more she felt the cool gel spreading inside her. She tensed as Takahiro withdrew the nozzle and then inserted his finger. Quicker this time, lightly teasing her puckered ring and then a slow but purposeful push until his finger was buried deeply.

Takahiro could feel that she was already getting used to having one finger inside her and started to slowly finger fuck her tight hole.

Naoko, although initially fearful and disgusted, was surprised how reasonable it felt. It felt somehow strange but not uncomfortable.

Takahiro moved his finger sideways as well as in and out, slowly getting her used to having something in her rectum. When he judged that the time was right he withdrew his finger and circled the tip around her anus. He applied some more KY to her puckered hole and then introduced the tip of a second finger. Pushing gently but firmly, slowly stretching her by inserting two fingers up to the first knuckle.

Naoko yelped and tensed at the sudden increase in size.

"Just try to relax Naoko," he said, "don't fight it. Push your self back onto my fingers."

To his great delight he felt her push back onto his fingers, taking a little more inside her.

Slowly but surely he felt her sphincter ease its grip as his two fingers gradually disappeared into her hot tight bum hole until they were completely buried.

He kept them still, allowing her to get accustomed to them and then, as before, he started to finger fuck her.

It felt uncomfortable at first but soon Naoko got used to this new sensation.

She could feel him moving his fingers inside her, stretching her and opening her as she heard him say to one of the others, "prepare the butt plug, plenty of gel."

Takahiro grinned to himself as he felt Naoko's sphincter tense and grip his two fingers as he said the word 'butt plug'.

"Just relax Naoko," he reassured her, once you are prepared properly Haru will be able to watch how clever you are when some of us fuck you in the arse."

Naoko sensed that Takahiro now had the gel covered butt plug in his hand. Just in case she was in any doubt he leaned over her and showed her.

He felt her sphincter tense again as she caught sight of what was about to be inserted in her rear.

She looked at the conical shaped object that was glistening with KY and wondered how it could possibly fit inside her.

Takahiro slowly withdrew both fingers from her rectum. Naoko suddenly felt an 'empty' feeling and then, still holding her buttocks apart, humiliating embarrassment as Takahiro said to the men that were gathered around, "look how her anus is already partially dilated, ready to be used."

She tensed as she felt the tip of the plug enter her puckered hole.

Her husband Haru had moved round for a closer look as Takahiro started to slowly push the plug into his wife's anus.

Naoko could feel her self being slowly stretched wider and wider as the tapered plug was pushed deeper. She squealed a few times as the stretching caused sudden bolts of pain. Each time she squealed, Takahiro paused and encouraged her by saying, "try to relax, push back onto it, it is nearly there."

Naoko tried to do as he asked but felt as though she would be split open at any moment.

She felt the pressure building and made a last determined effort to push back onto this object that was stretching her anus. She pushed back, feeling herself stretching and then suddenly there was relief as the largest part passed her sphincter and her muscle closed around the relatively smaller diameter neck of the plug.

Haru looked on amazed at how his young wife had managed to take the plug into her arse. He gazed lustfully at the obscene way his wife was displayed to him and the other men. He could clearly see her shaved labia, moist and open, revealing the delicate pink folds of her vagina. Just above was the black rubber disk with a loop handle of the butt plug that was now in her anus.

"You can relax now Naoko," said Takahiro, "roll over and lay on your back."

She released her buttocks and then turned around and lay on her back on the bed.

Her husband listened, feeling as if he was in a dream world as Takahiro said, "Naoko, before we start I want to remind you what will be expected of you. You will shortly be joined by three or four of my friends. They will fuck you in any hole they wish. When they have finished others will take their place. We might not all ejaculate inside you. Some prefer to wait until the end when any one who has not ejaculated will return to use your mouth and then ejaculate onto your face, hair or body.

Is that clear?"

Naoko looked around nervously at all of the men. She remembered how in the movies she had watched with Haru some of the women were simultaneously fucked in both their vagina and anus. She assumed that at some stage she would be expected to do the same.

There was silence for a moment before she replied, "Yes, it is clear."

As she finished speaking Three of Takahiro's friends got up from their seats, took off their towels and joined her on the bed.

Naoko saw that although they were all as old as her father the three men all had erect penises jutting up proudly.

As they lay down with her they wasted no time in running their hands all over her young body.

Haru watched as the three men ran their hands all over his wife's naked body. He watched them squeezing and teasing her breasts while other hands roamed between her legs.

He continued to watch as they lifted her knees and then pushed her thighs back until her knees were brushing against her breasts, exposing her vulva and the base of the butt plug.

Naoko was surprised at how aroused she felt even though she was exposed so shamefully again. Two of the men were continuing to tease and play with her breasts causing her nipples to stiffen and tingle. The other men was busy teasing her exposed vulva, running his fingers over the soft moist flesh of her labia and occasionally pulling her wet lips apart to expose her moist vagina.

She felt him push the tips of two fingers between her moist lips. One of them brushed briefly over her clitoris, causing her to gasp before he thrust the two fingers deep inside her.

Seemingly satisfied that she was wet and ready he quickly withdrew his fingers, climbed on top of her and used his hand to guide his erect penis between her open lips. She felt the head of his erect cock seeking out the hottest and wettest place and then took a rapid intake of breath as he suddenly thrust the whole length inside her.

Naoko could sense how aroused he was as he immediately pounded into her with a sense of urgency.

As the man fucked her she realised that the sensation of having the butt plug in her rectum and a big erect penis inside her vagina, although making her feel very full, was a new and quite pleasurable feeling.

The man's face was near her ear as he pounded inside her and grunted like an animal. She felt his body tense as he made his last powerful thrusts and the unmistakeable sensation of him ejaculating inside her.

He quickly rolled off and, as he moved to one side, one of the others that had been playing with her breasts said, "Kneel in front of me Naoko and suck me."

She did as he asked and knelt in front of him. He wasted no time in moving closer and pressed the head of his penis against her mouth.

She knew what was expected and opened her mouth. There was no time for her to tease him with her tongue or gently use her lips to tease him. He just placed his hands behind her ears and pulled her onto his erect member.

Her husband watched as this man started to just fuck his wife's mouth. He heard her start to gag but then recover as the man pulled her head toward him, forcing his penis to the back of her throat with her lips pressed up hard against his pubic hair. He watched the man's buttocks clenching and then heard his wife cough and splutter as the man's penis ejaculated into her throat.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers