Naomi Continues to Grow

Story Info
The making of a slut.
1.9k words
4.05
56.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning was always hectic but we were short handed this morning. I reached for the phone to call Naomi. "Hi," she said breathlessly. I couldn't tell if she was happy to hear from me or not, but I didn't have time to finesse her.

"Can you come over in an hour?"

"Sure!" God, she sounded bubbly. Amazing! So far, her two visits to the house had been nothing but her debauchery, and on film. Still, she held out hope that I wanted her as my girlfriend so she was on her way over. Jesus!

I checked on the set again. Everyone was present and we were about to start shooting. I adjusted a couple of lights and a mirror and the action began. My "star" strutted in wearing just enough to rip off of her, and promptly hit her knees. She began to suck one cock while jerking two others, rotating periodically. This was one of our gangbang audition type movies. All my girls made one eventually.

I heard the doorbell. Naomi. I went to let her in and she tried to hug me. I let her have a second, then said, "Hurry up, I need you in here." I led her to the bedroom where my star was in the same position, but with different cocks.

Naomi looked at me questioningly. "I'm short a fluffer," I explained. I figured you could use the practice and the money." Her face fell a little, but she had the presence of mind to ask what that meant. I explained that the fluffer stayed out of the way and kept the men's cocks hard. Most of her morning would be spent on her knees. So much for the effort she put into the sexy outfit... Did she just not get it? Sex was always going to happen to her here, no matter what she wore.

I put my hand on her head and gave a gentle push, nodding to the floor. She knelt and looked up at me waiting. I motioned to two of the actors who promptly came over and stood in front of Naomi. She stayed motionless. "Suck it, whore!" snapped the younger of the two, and he shoved his cock in her mouth. She looked at me while he used her face, trying to make sense of what was happening to her.

"Stroke the other one, Naomi," I told her. She reached out for it and I petted her hair. "Good girl," I said. She brightened visibly. I watched for a few more seconds, then left.

* * * * * * * * * *

Naomi came to my office a few hours later. She looked a little pale, but was otherwise okay. I handed her $100. It was pretty good money, since she didn't have to do any more clean-up than brushing her teeth.

"Can you make it Thursday?" I asked. She nodded. "Good, make it early so we have more time." Clearly she took this to mean that she and I would spend more time together. Oh well, let her think what she wanted. All too soon, she would understand that the boyfriend who had wooed her had other young girls to lure in and didn't have time for the childish notion of being her boyfriend. Hopefully, by that time I'd have gotten enough film footage of her that it wouldn't matter if she blew me off.

* * * * * * * * * *

Thursday, Naomi arrived in yet another pastel skirt nearly showing her matching panties. Good, I wouldn't have to spend money on costumes for her since she already dressed like a tramp. I blew her a kiss from across my desk and told her I'd meet her in the living room. She was comfortably relaxed when I walked in a few minutes later, and I leaned over her from behind, feeling her tits and kissing her neck. I pulled out a long black silk handkerchief and began to fold it lengthwise. I placed it over her eyes and she giggled. "Don't take this off," I said quietly. She giggled again.

I continued to kiss her neck a bit, fondling her tits. I began to unbutton her blouse, then to take her firm tits out of her pastel bra. I rubbed her nipple a little while my guys got some close-ups. Hot! I came around to her front and began rubbing her thighs, slowly parting them wide. I moved slowly up her thighs, finding her camel toe and running a fingertip gently across it. Her hips were moving of their own volition now, and I could see her beginning to moisten. I rubbed her clit through the panty material, barely grazing it.

Naomi's breathing became more erratic, and she pushed her hips up to meet my finger. I slid the crotch of her panties aside and knew the boys were getting good footage of her tiny pussy and my finger stroking it gently, carefully. She was wet! Whether or not she personally liked what happened to her at my house, her body found it arousing. Typical. My theory is that the half of the population that has a pussy is a slut to the core.

Jeri padded over to us quietly. She immediately knelt in between Naomi's spread legs and replaced my finger with her own. She slowly circled Naomi's clit, then gradually made smaller circles, applying more pressure. Naomi moaned in her throat and Jeri smiled knowingly.

Jeri had been one of my sluts for a couple of years now. She came to me without all the lovesick teen complication. One of her friends had been taken in by one of my cameramen, and had cried to her friend about having been filmed sucking a bunch of strangers off one day. When the girl flashed her cash, Jeri knew she had to get in on this.

She was no stranger to giving head, and I didn't have to coax her. She seemed to know what to do, often giving me better footage by tweaking a scene and making it hotter. She understood what guys want to see and she knew how to deliver.

Jeri leaned forward, the cameras following her face as it closed in on Naomi's cunt. Her pink tongue flicked out and licked that clit that was going to help me guy a new BMW. Jeri settled down to feast on Naomi's pussy and I listened to her moaning with pleasure. Her body writhed and occasionally I would fondle one of her breasts.

I decided she was ready and I stood up and unzipped my jeans. Naomi's ears perked up. Suddenly her body stiffened. If I was standing up, who was eating her? I knew her mind was racing, and I said, "Don't take it off, Naomi."

I stood beside her and rubbed my cock against her cheek. I slapped it against her face a couple of times for effect, then told her to open her fuckhole. She opened her mouth to say something and I saved her the trouble. I shoved my cock in there and let it fill her mouth. I wasn't hard yet, but she needed to get used to using that mouth more productively in my presence.

I let her suck me for a couple of minutes, then motioned to one of the guys. He unzipped and took his place on her other side. I turned her face towards his cock and he stuffed her mouth and began riding it.

I love these kids of shots because of the underlying message... There's something about people having sex with some clothing on that implies nobody could wait. It's even hotter when guys don't undress to use a slut's mouth. When a man unzips his pants and pulls his cock out to use on a slut, it says, "You're not worth taking my pants off for. Suck this!"

We took turns in Naomi's mouth while Jeri ate her pussy, being careful not to allow her to cum. After while, I pulled Naomi to her feet and put her on her knees on the sofa with her face and tits hanging over the back of it. Jeri moved closer to suck her pussy from behind, while I stood in front of her and held her face in my hands. I fucked her face slowly at first, then picked up speed. After a few seconds, my cock was a blur in her mouth. I spurted my jizz into her mouth and held her still until I felt her swallowing. I petted her hair. "Good girl," I said to her. "Who's next?"

Another cock filled her mouth, and I came back to the other side of the couch where Jeri was now licking Naomi's tight little shitter. Her pink tongue dabbed in the tiny hole over and over. Naomi liked it, I could tell. Jeri worked some spit into the hole with each stab of her tongue.

One of the boys came over sporting a 7" erection and began to rub it on Naomi's asscheek. Jeri was still using her magic tongue, but she turned her head to suck the cock, coating it with her saliva. I watched as the cockhead lined up with the asshole I'd deflowered only a couple of weeks ago. The head of his cock began to push slowly into Naomi's rectum. She groaned around the cock she was sucking and tried to move, but he held her hips still and continued skewering her on his dick. Is there anything more beautiful than a tiny asshole being penetrated?

The hard cock continued its journey into Naomi's asshole, while Jeri repositioned herself underneath. She began to lick Naomi's slit while the cock in her asshole bottomed out. I glanced at her face and thought I saw tears, but that might have been the guy in her mouth gagging her slightly. I never used anyone smaller than 7" unless it was a train movie.

Jeri licked Naomi's cunt, which was sopping now that her other holes were being used. She was turning into the slut I knew she always was. Assman pulled out and stuffed Jeri's waiting mouth with his dirty cock. She sucked him clean, then lubed him for more ass work. He stabbed his cock into Naomi's asshole with one long thrust and held her against him. From his incoherent mumbling, I knew he was filling her shitter with a big load. Mike lined up for a shot of Naomi's cream pie. After a few seconds of footage, another hard cock filled Naomi's asshole in one lunge. She jerked and I knew he had hurt her a little. She was going to have to learn to relax.

* * * * * * * * * *

After the session, Naomi came to my office. Her outfit wasn't as fresh looking and she looked like she'd ridden a bicycle marathon. I paid her without looking up.

"When can we spend time together?" she asked plaintively. I could imagine her lower lip pouting prettily as she said it.

I quickly calculated how many days she would need for her asshole to stop stinging. "How about Sunday?" I asked. We'll do a picnic scene.

"Oh, I love picnics!" Naomi squealed like a little girl. I hoped she loved the picnic the boys and I had planned for her. It was time for my little Naomi to make her first outdoor gangbang movie.