Naomi's Big Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a changeover from fucking Lynette, I sat down to see that while my back had been turned, Brad had left off doing Naomi on the floor and she had been claimed by Bald Guy and drawn back onto the other sofa where they were tongue kissing deeply. Her legs were spread wide as he finger fucked her and his cock was stiff in her hand as she pumped it just as vigorously as his fingers plunged into her.

Brad came over to take a turn with Lynette and suddenly it was time for a repeat performance of what I'd seen him do to his wife on the floor of our bedroom.

I was sitting on the sofa next to Lynette while Brad kneeled between her legs sliding his cock in and out of her when, with no warning whatsoever, he pulled out of her cunt and heaved her a little further onto the edge of the sofa then nosed the tip of his cock against her anus and pushed.

Lynette gasped as the bulging head of her husband's erection disappeared into the vestibule of her rear opening then grunted 'Uhhhggghhh!' as he thrust again, roughly violating her ring and ramming half his length into her ass, lubricated only by her cunt juices on his shaft.

She grimaced for a second then lolled back on the sofa, moaning 'Uhhh! Uhhh!' at each of her husband's increasingly deep thrusts into her anus.

Mid-30s was on the other side of her, still groping her tits despite her squirming around and crying out in pain. Early-30s, propped on the end of the sofa, looked on grinning until Brad told him to 'Go and some lube for Lynnie'.

While he was gone, Brad carried on fucking Lynette's back hole, ignoring her cries. After a moment, he looked at me and asked 'Does Naomi ever take it in the arse?'. I told him no and he turned round to Bald Guy who still having a mutual grope with Naomi on the other sofa and said 'Bring her over here'.

I thought for a moment it was going to turn ugly, that Naomi was about to be anally raped for sure, but it turned out what Brad wanted was for Naomi to watch him doing it to Lynette.

As Bald Guy tugged Naomi to her feet, Brad patted Lynette on the cheek to make her look at him and instructed her: "Make sure you put on a good show for your girlfriend."

Early-30s came back with a big tube of sex lube and Brad pulled out of Lynette's abused ass and massaged a heap of it over his cock. Then he pushed it in back into his wife's rectum and all the way up to his balls in one stroke. This time I saw her eyes roll back in her head, I think she almost fainted, then he started steadily fucking her while she just lolled there.

Bald Guy was standing a couple of feet away, holding Naomi up from behind with his hands all over her tits and moving his hips, sliding his cock between her arse cheeks. "Bring her down," said Brad and Bald Guy pushed her onto all fours at the edge of the sofa with her face over Lynette's thigh so she was up real close to it all.

I could tell by the look on her face she thought the man behind her was going to fuck her in the ass too but he slipped it back in her cunt and started doing her doggy style.

Brad stopped pumping his wife's ass long enough to haul Naomi a little closer still. He pushed her face down towards Lynette's pussy and said brusquely: "Lick her."

Naomi did as she was told and started tonguing Lynette's clit and, amazingly, after a few seconds Lynette started squirming and moaning, then, within a minute, she came.

Brad's reaction was to increase the speed with which he was fucking his wife's arse then quickly pull out and jerk off over Naomi's face.

Then he stood up and said to Early-30s: "Your turn."

The nominee grinned and wiped a handful of lube along his shaft then simply stepped up, knelt down and took over ass fucking Lynette while Brad sat down on the end of the sofa to watch.

Early-30s emulated his host, banging Lynette hard for a minute before pulling out and taking his cock in hand to squirt a desultory few dribbles of cum across her cunt and Naomi's face. He then tried to stick his cock in my girlfriend's mouth but she wouldn't open up for his slimy rod straight out of the other woman's back hole so he plunged it back into Lynette and squeezed her tits while fucking her ass a little slower for a minute until it was his turn to give way.

Next was Bald Guy who left off doggy fucking Naomi for his opportunity to anally fuck his friend's wife. Eschewing the lube, he slipped his cock still glistening with my girlfriend's cunt juices and a cocktail of semen straight into her. By now, Lynette had recovered from her apparent earlier distress and was laying back into the cushions, watching with a drunken grin as Bald Guy pleasured himself in her anus.

Naomi might have fallen back out of the way when Bald Guy pulled out of her but Mid-30s immediately stepped in and took over with her. She looked up at me momentarily from her position cheek down on Lynette's thigh, her face, devoid of expression, just inches from Bald Guy's cock sliding in and out of Lynette's rear passage. Watery, second-fuck cum shone in a patch on my girlfriend's cheek and in one eyebrow, and her mouth was wide as she gasped at Mid-30s' thrusts.

Then he drew her away and further down the sofa and she finished up face down in a cushion for much of the remaining action.

Despite my own concerns from time to time, Naomi said afterwards that when she was being forced to watch up close as Lynette was fucked in the ass was the only time she was worried. She knew if any of the guys wanted to do it to her, she'd just have to let them. But strangely for a scene that was seemingly as brutal as it was at times, consent appeared to matter. Naomi recounted that one of the men - she couldn't recall which - had stuck his finger in her ass while he was fucking her early on and asked her if she wanted his cock there and when she told him no, he'd just gone 'ok' and left it at that.

But we all did Lynette there. By the end of it, all five guys in the room had fucked every hole of her body. One of them joked it was a house rule: 'Lynette takes it everywhere'.

From his kneeling position between Lynette's legs, Bald Guy asked me if we were joining 'the club'.

I asked 'What club is that?' and he told me Brad had a select group of buddies who he'd been inviting round to fuck Lynette for years. "She gets off on it as much as he does," he said with a lewd grin, "don't you, Lynnie?"

"Ooh, yeah..." she moaned, her right hand falling between her legs, her fingers spreading around the hard cock slipping in and out of her asshole, feeling it move in and out of her, then drawing back up to start massaging her clit.

"Ohh..." she breathed.

"Told you!" Bald Guy laughed. "Last year she went with nine guys in a row. Guess which one I was?"

"Number nine?" I offered.

"Too right," he replied.

He kept up a steady stroking into Lynette's ass as she masturbated herself and he carried on telling me about 'the club'.

Bald Guy, it transpired, was married but his wife wasn't into the scene though he claimed she knew exactly where he was and what he was doing tonight.

Early 30s was also married but his wife was into it. "She's fucking hot. Isn't she, mate?" said Bald Guy, addressing the latter part of his comment over his shoulder to Early-30s who was sitting in the armchair. Bald Guy described to me a 'skinny redhead even wilder than Lynnie'. "Pity you missed her tonight," he continued. She was supposed to come but they couldn't get a babysitter.

Brad, watching from the other sofa now, called out amiably to Bald Guy to 'shut the fuck up'. "He doesn't want to hear about that, he wants to give Lynnie a go in the ass!", then he tossed me the lube and joked: "Maybe you'll want to break Naomi in for next time."

I uncapped the tube and squeezed out a palmful of the viscous fluid, wiping it onto my rigid shaft

"Hang on a minute, mate," said Bald Guy and he picked up the pace, plunging his penis deep into Lynette's back hole several times and flushing deep red as he suddenly gasped, faltered and came. "Uhhhh...." he groaned as he withdrew his cock and took in the view of her gaping asshole, shiny wet with cum and lube, slowly closing and winking shut.

"There you go," he said, "get your meat in that."

"Ok?" I said to Lynette.

"Mmm, yeah..." she moaned, "come on..."

Kneeling between Lynette's legs, about to poke my cock up her abused ass, I was incredibly excited. It had been years since my first wife, who got me turned onto anal as an almost nightly experience, and the closest I'd got since then was a girlfriend who offered me her anal cherry but then begged me to stop after I popped her ring because it hurt her too much.

I pressed the throbbing head of my cock against Lynette's raw anus. "Fuck me," she urged.

I pushed and met only marginal momentary resistance before my cock slipped easily through her ring, punctuated by a gasping sigh from Lynette. She wasn't real tight back there but she was still tight enough. As I eased myself further in, I savoured the delicious sensation of the narrow band of muscle gripping around my cock and the hot void beyond.

"Ooh, god, yeah..." groaned Lynette as I started slowly sliding in and out of her, deeper and deeper on each stroke, "ooh... fuck... yeah..."

I started rubbing her swollen clit with my thumb and she shuddered, gasping: "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

She ran her left hand across her huge breasts, lifting and compressing them and squeezing her nipples, then she dropped her right hand down, nudging mine out of the way.

"Let me," she moaned and began frigging herself.

I pushed her thighs as wide as I could, the better to see from my kneeling position Lynette's fingers frantically circling her clit and her spread cunt winking wetly as my cock slipped easily in and out of her ass.

"Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah!" she grunted, adding the motion of her hips to my pumping in and out. "Ooh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

As she started cumming loudly, I couldn't hold back anymore and, grunting 'uhhhh!!!', shot my load up her ass, then fell forward and buried my face in her tits, sucking at her nipples as my cock rapidly softened inside her back hole.

I glanced over at Naomi. Mid-30s was still doggy fucking her at the other end of the sofa but she'd raised her head at the noises coming from me and Lynette and had observed our mutual orgasm.

Mid-30s leaned over Naomi and whispered something in her ear and I saw her shake her head as she went "Nuh...".

"Suck it then," he said, withdrawing from her and floping on the sofa beside Lynette. Naomi took his cock in her hand still wet with her own cunt juices and lowered her head into his lap, taking his shaft easily between her lips and bobbing up and down. Feeling her lips encircling the very root of his cock, he groaned out loud.

I kneeled up and withdrew what remained of my erection from Lynette's ass, eliciting a low moan from her.

Mid-30s reached up and turned her face to him, tongue kissing her and groping her tits as my girlfriend continued to go up and down in his lap.

I gave Lynette a parting grope, running my fingertips between her pouting labia and dipping them into her pussy, then drew back to the centre of the carpet and watched with the others as Mid-30s briefly enjoyed his hands on Lynette's breasts and Naomi's lips round his cock.

Then he abruptly shoved Naomi away and rolled Lynette face down over the edge of the sofa with a muttered: "Come on, Lynnie, stick your arse up."

He drew his cock up and down between her buttocks, locating his target with the tip of his cock, and pushed hard into her ass, making her squeal.

Gripping her hips, he fucked her well-used anus for a minute before finally dragging her off the sofa and jerking off on her tits.

Naomi was curled up on the end of the sofa just watching by that stage. She could fuck for hours if she wanted but I could tell her mood was changing.

I was sort of stuck on the other side of the room from her and she looked pretty fed up when Lynette's husband went and sat down next to her and started necking with her again and feeling her up.

I think he fancied he could make her cum again, but she gave him the cold shoulder and he left the room.

I went over to Naomi and whispered to her 'Let's go' and we started finding our clothes.

By the time we were (mostly) dressed, two of the guys had actually managed to get their cocks just hard enough again to have Lynette on the sofa in a sandwich though they were laughing their heads off about how they kept bending and slipping out.

Brad came back in just as we were thinking about dodging away unnoticed but he had a pair of jeans on himself by then so he just saw us out of the place.

He yelled to Lynette 'Hey Lynnie, they're going' and she looked up from between the two guys and sort of gave us a dazed smile.

Brad said something really crass about it but I can't remember what. Then we got out of there.

We'd been on the road five minutes before either of us said anything.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. She let out a small laugh. "That was different..."