Naomi's Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She motioned for me to return to the floor and I sat back on my legs with my knees apart. She murmured an approval of my obedience, the slipped one foot from its slipper and extended it to my lips. I needed no orders to realize what she wanted and I took it gently in my hands. I planted soft kisses along the tip of each toe, then ran my tongue up the top of her foot to her ankles. I licked the top of her foot until my tongue had explored every inch, then began licking the bottom of her foot as well.

I had never done more than kiss a few toes in the past, but a pretty foot on a shapely leg had always presented a sexy sight to me. Now, under the orders of a woman I had first met just hours before, I found that I was eager to explore this particular fetish. I ran my tongue along the sole of her foot for a few minutes, then moved my lips back to her toes. I started with the big toe and sucked each one into my mouth in turn, letting my tongue run over them as I did so. When I finished with the little toe, I worked my way back to her big toe and kissed the top of her foot again.

If she was pleased with my efforts, she gave no sign whatsoever. She simply lowered that foot to my crotch and moved the second foot to my lips. As I repeated the treatment on her second foot, the first one idly rubbed my cock and balls. Occasionally her long toes would squeeze me through the fabric. While at other times she simply rubbed it back and forth across my swollen erection. When I finished with her second foot, she let it drop to join the other in my lap and she spoke for the first time in almost fifteen minutes.

"Don't I get a thank you for allowing you that pleasure?" she asked imperiously.

I was profuse in my thanks, aware of how I must look and sound, kneeling at a woman's feet, clad only in a pair of her panties, telling her how glad I was that she had allowed me to suck her toes. I found the picture humiliating but truth to tell, the whole thing had gotten me even more excited.

I wondered to myself just what was happening to me. Within a few hours this woman had turned me into her foot licking love slave and I was glad to be there. I was confused at my response to her manner and at the same time, eager to obey her next command. She didn't make me wait long.

"Bring me your necktie, Henry," she demanded quietly.

Without even thinking about it, I stood and carried it over to her, wondering what she had in mind. When I stood in front of her, I knew instantly that she was displeased.

"Henry, did I tell you it was okay to stand up?" she snapped at me.

Humbly, I replied that she hadn't, that I had acted without thinking at that I was sorry. I dropped back down to the sitting position I had been in earlier and apologized for standing. She knelt down behind me and told me to cross my wrists behind my back. I did so and she began to tie my wrists together, using the necktie I had just handed her. I panicked at the thought of being restrained but kept my worries to myself. I had just upset her and I was afraid another error on my part would end the entire affair.

Once she had my hands tied securely, she sat back down in the middle of the sofa. I kept my eyes down but I could feel her gaze burning into me. When she spoke, her voice carried an icy tone and I shivered involuntarily.

"You have displeased me, Henry. If you want to stay here in my room, you'll need to be punished. Come lay down across my lap."

With my hands tied together behind my back, it was difficult to get myself moving. I lurched to my knees, stumbling against her legs in the process. She pushed me away and I fell over on my back. She tapped her foot impatiently while I rolled over on my belly and struggled back to my knees. After a few minutes, I managed to get myself in position across her knees, my body stretched lengthwise along the sofa.

My cock was bent painfully against her leg and I wiggled to try and find some relief. She raised her hand and brought it sharply down on my ass. I cried out, more in surprise than pain, and she hit me again, harder this time. This blow did hurt and I felt a glow begin to spread across my ass.

"Stay still and this will be over quickly. Fight me and I'll spank you until you cry," she said through clenched teeth.

I stopped moving and prayed for control. She continued spanking my ass, moving her hand around to reach every square inch. Some blows were almost gentle taps, while others were hard enough that I was barely able to stay still. After about fifteens slaps to each cheek, she stopped hitting me and began to rub the burning cheeks of my ass. I hadn't been punished like this in over 15 years and the combination of my stinging ass and the humiliation of it all very nearly did bring me to tears.

As she rubbed my flesh in a tender fashion, she asked me if I had learned my lesson. I assured her that in the future, I would stay on the floor unless she told me to do otherwise. She suggested I thank her for the discipline and I did so, not really meaning it but afraid she would start again if I didn't. Satisfied with my apparent regret, she removed me from her lap by simply pushing me onto the floor. I hadn't been expecting this and I fell heavily downward. I spun slightly as I landed, which brought my ass underneath. My already sore butt slammed into the floor forcefully and I grunted in pain.

She told me to get back in the sitting position and I struggled to do so. I managed to position myself as she ordered and she stood on front of me, only inches away. She undid the belt holding her robe closed and let the garment slip from her shoulders. Her ebony skin gleamed before my eyes and my cock, which had lost some of its enthusiasm during my spanking, was instantly erect again.

My head was directly opposite her pussy and I could see that she kept her cunt lips free of pubic hair. In fact, the only hair visible was a small tuft just above her clit. I could smell her arousal and her labia glistened with moisture. She told me to kiss her pussy and I awkwardly twisted my head to plant a kiss on her outer lips.

She sat down with her ass on the edge of the sofa and leaned back, spreading her legs as she did so. As she moved her legs apart, her cunt opened before me like a flower and the pink interior was exposed. She told me to eat her and I moved forward until my mouth was at her crotch.

Leaning in close, I pressed my lips against her pussy and let them slide along the slippery wetness until I reached her clit. My tongue poked from between my lips and circled her clit, eliciting a groan from Miss Campbell. Encouraged, I sucked the hard nub into my mouth and held it there, sucking lightly as my tongue flicked back and forth. I felt her hands grip the back of my head and she pulled my face directly into her crotch.

"Lick that wet cunt, Henry! Be my good little cunt lapper. Make Naomi happy!" she ordered me.

Obligingly I continued to suck on her clit. My shoulders ached from the strain of my bound arms but I kept my attention focused on licking and sucking her pussy. Her hips began to buck towards my mouth and let my tongue wander from her clit down to her sloppy wet hole. I probed as deeply as I could and sucked her juices into my mouth. She moaned again and I felt her legs cross behind my head, forcing my face even deeper into her crotch.

After ten or so minutes of exploring her cunt with my tongue, I felt her hands in my hair as she used her grip to maneuver my mouth back to the top of her pussy. Having no doubt about what she wanted, I again sucked the engorged flesh into my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth as fast as I could, maintaining constant contact with her clit.

She began to moan with pleasure and give me vocal encouragement as her orgasm approached.

"Yeah, baby, oh yeah. Right there, baby. Suck it, baby. Suck it! Eat that pussy, Henry. Be my good little cunt lapper. Make Naomi happy. Do it, do it. Make Naomi come!"

I had been trapped between her legs for about twenty minutes by this time and my jaw began to ache. I wanted to stop for a second but fear of her reaction brought a second wind to my efforts and I attacked her cunt with renewed enthusiasm.

Her pussy continued to flow with an unbelievable amount of moisture. My face and cheeks were covered with her juice and I even felt some running down my neck. Her hips were completely off the cushions of the sofa now, her legs crossed behind my head and her shoulders against the back of the couch the only points at which she was supported. This forced my face deeper into her crotch and meant that my shoulders were supporting the majority of her weight.

In the back of my mind, I was worried about her legs snapping my neck as they squeezed my head between them. Her rising excitement was controlling her actions now and she was screaming at me to make her come. I frantically licked and sucked on her clit and suddenly her hips relaxed, dropping her ass back to the sofa. Naturally my head, being trapped tightly between her thighs, was pulled down along with her.

Her moans increased and she began to shake and wiggle as she came. Her cunt was now like a faucet of sticky juice and her hands gripped my hair as her hips thrust up in the air. She shook with orgasm for several minutes before her thighs relaxed and I could pull my head free to gasp air into my starving lungs.

We were both panting heavily, her in passion and me in exertion. We stayed as we were for a few minutes, her sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, me between those legs with pussy juice smeared all around my cheeks. My breath returned fairly quickly and I was trying to regain enough balance to sit back on my legs when she smiled down at me.

"Don't be thinking about leaving, honey! Naomi wants another one!"

Without any ceremony or thought for me, she yanked my head forward until my face was once again mashed into her cunt. My aching jaws parted automatically and I began to lick up and down her slimy slit, teasing the fleshly lips of her cunt as I sucked up the dew glistening on them. Her hands held my head firmly in place and she began to direct my actions using a combination of words and hair pulling to make her wishes known.

"Come on, cunt lapper. Lick that pussy clean. Right there, baby, right there. Lick me right there! Suck those pussy lips, baby, suck all of me! Do Naomi good, baby! Do me right, do me good and do me now!"

My neck was beginning to feel the strain of being forced into her crotch and my knees were aching from kneeling on the floor the last half hour. These feelings were nothing, however, compared to the ache in my cock and balls. Confined as they were by the skimpy material of Miss Campbell's panties, and extremely aroused by the events of the day, a steady straining for freedom was rapidly becoming painful. I badly needed to relieve the pressure in some way. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't move far enough forward to rub my crotch against the front of the sofa. I resigned myself to suffer blue balls until my own relief was granted.

Her directions were now focused on keeping her clit stimulated and I forced myself to double my efforts. Luckily for me, she was as horny as I was and her orgasm required less work than previously. She began to thrash back and forth on the cushions, careful to keep me centered on her clit. I licked and sucked as though my life depended on it and soon enough she began to twitch and the flow of juice from her cunt began once more.

She found her voice again and began to coo happily to herself as her orgasm approached.

"Oh, yeah, that's good. That's real good. Naomi loves a good cunt licking. Make Naomi happy, baby! Eat that pussy! Eat it good. Yeah, that's right, that's it! I'm gonna cum now, baby! I'm gonna cum all over your face. Fuck me with that tongue, baby! Fuck me with that tongue, you cunt lapper! Oh yeah, that's it, baby! I'm cumming now, baby, right now! Don't stop baby, keep me cumming, keep me cumming!"

She was gasping and moaning once again as she reached her peak and kept up my clit licking until she pushed me away from her crotch. With aching neck and jaws, I settled back as best I could, desperately hoping for some relief of my own. I had forgotten, however, that I was at the mercy of a woman far more concerned with her own pleasure than mine.

She pushed me roughly backwards until I fell onto my back, my bound hands trapped underneath me. She yanked the front of the panties down past my balls and my pulsing cock sprung free, slapping back against my belly and leaving a smear of my pre-cum on my lower abdomen. She climbed right on top of me and impaled herself fully on my dick. The entire length slid smoothly inside her and for a brief second, I thought I was going to cum right then and there.

Her pussy was hot and tight and wetter than I could believe. The velvet softness that gripped my hard-on quickly distracted me from the pain caused by my trapped arms and I began to buck upwards against her crotch.

My attempts to control the activity, however, were not in line with Miss Cam-bell's own plans. She pinched my right nipple firmly between her fingers and twisted viciously. I involuntarily yelped in pain and tried to throw her off me. In my position, I had no leverage, however, and so I settled back down. She released the nipple and leaned down to suck it into her mouth. The tender treatment did relieve some of the pain but I was still upset and confused at her actions.

Before I could question her about it, she answered my question all on her own. "I told you in my room you do what I say. Lay still and let me get my fucking!"

With that she resumed her slow movements up and down my shaft, rising up until my cock almost slipped free before plunging back down to drive my cock into her. I resigned myself to letting her set the pace and relaxed as best I could under the circumstances.

She continued to hump my dick for about ten minutes, never moving fast enough to allow me to reach my own orgasm. Occasionally she would lean over and order me to suck her tits and nipples, then letting them brush across my face before resuming her slow grind atop my cock.

The anticipation was killing me and moaned a few times in frustration. The only response from my rider was a grin and a set of tits in the face.

"What's the matter, baby! Ain't Naomi showing you a good time? I'm damn sure enjoying myself!"

She happily resumed her ride after these words and it was fully another five minutes before I noticed she had broken out in a light sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed and she was muttering to herself as she blew her breath out in short pants. I couldn't make any words out but it was obvious she getting very close to cumming again.

She began to move much more quickly, bouncing vigorously up and down. Her hand founds its way between her legs and she began to manipulate her clit in rhythm with her bouncing. The speed of her motions increased my own stimulation and I felt my balls tighten as I got closer to cumming.

Suddenly it was upon me. I gave a loud cry and, despite my earlier warning, bucked up against Miss Campbell. My cock throbbed as my cum began to spurt from me and fill her cunt. She made no attempt to stop me or admonish me and I was glad that she wasn't going to wig out over the matter.

In fact, she wasn't paying too much attention to me at all. She was focused on the fingers that flew across her clit. It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. One of the worlds top supermodels, riding up and down on my squirting cock as she masturbated without any sense of shame. She shuddered a few times while I was watching, then suddenly she stopped her movements and moaned loudly.

I could only assume she had cum again, as she paid me no attention at all. She kept her eyes closed and let her hands wander all over herself, caressing and rubbing her chest and shoulders. Abruptly her eyes flew open and she fixed me with a wicked grin. She lifted herself from my slackening erection and in one swift motion planted her knees on either side of my head, placing her cunt in perfect position for some more oral attention. I was in no position to argue, and in spite of the gross-out factor created by a cunt full of cum suddenly plopping itself down on my face, I began to eat her pussy once more.

I had to swallow as I licked, thereby averting the danger of drowning in a pool of our combined juices. I had tasted my cum before, but never had a been literally forced to swallow it. I was too tired and sore to argue, and in any case I didn't think my objections would count for very much. All things considered, it seemed to me I was best off licking her pussy clean.

With my mental reservations set aside, I went after her like a man possessed. I forced my tongue into every crevice and corner or her twat, sucking down whatever moisture I encountered. Her cunt lips, her clit and her pussy hole itself all felt the presence of my probing tongue.

Miss Campbell squealed happily at my devoted explorations. She ground her crotch down against my face, stimulating her clit and squeezing more moisture from her insides. Once more she began to moan and suddenly she shouted at me to "..suck her fucking clit and don't stop."

As ordered, I took her clit in my mouth and went to work. I let my teeth capture the swelled bud and nipped gently before sucking it into my mouth, where I could manipulate it with my tongue. Her pussy was a steady flow of her juice now and I was amazed at the quantity. It coated my face, cheeks and neck and still poured forth from her. Finally she gave a half scream and began moving herself around on my face, grinding away as she came. Within a few minutes, it was over and she slumped down onto the floor beside.

As I waited for her to recover, I became aware of how much my arms hurt from being tied behind my back. I began to wriggle around, hoping to get onto my stomach or at least my side. Just as I was about to give up, Miss Campbell sat up and helped me to a sitting position. She quickly untied my wrists and rubbed my aching limbs as the blood began to flow back into them.

At the same time, I began to take stock of myself. I ached in a hundred different places and I was almost entirely covered from crotch to forehead by pussy juice diluted with male cum. I had a tiny pair of women's panties around my upper thighs and severe cotton mouth. A top super model had seduced me into being her love slave and I had loved it. Yes, I reflected, this is definitely one to write down "for the record".

12