Naomi?s Chocolate Treat

Story Info
He tries to trick wife into having sex with black man.
2k words
4.36
204.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

Prom queen, and head cheerleader aren’t necessarily synonyms for slut, and whore, but Naomi was the kind of girl who’d try anything at least once back in high school. By the time I met, and married her she’d taken on a Princess Diane facade. Or at least I hoped it was a facade, because in bed she could still teach a professional hooker a thing or three.

To be fair, it wasn’t her idea to bring outsiders into our bed, it was mine. I’m a visually stimulated person, and every time we made love half of the fun was watching her enjoy whatever I was doing with her pristine flesh. Invariably my mind began to wonder what Naomi would look like sucking, or fucking another man, or even another woman. So after six years of marriage, and two children I was fantasizing that it was someone else’s cock she was sucking on, or shoved up her moist clasping slit or tight dimpled alabaster ass, or between her firm healthy breasts when we made love.

My opening gambit took place two hours after the New Year bit the old year out of existence while we were staying at the Hilton. I’d managed to tie Naomi’s four limbs to the four corners of our hotel bed with my silk ties, and placed a sleeping mask for a blindfold over her eyes in preparation for a little teasing bondage scene. Naomi had always loved the feeling of being taken against her will that the ties would afford her, but the blindfold was something new entirely. And when she questioned its use.

“I want you to pretend that a stranger, and not me is availing themselves of your luscious ripe naked body, Naomi. He’s stolen you away from the party we just came from because your beauty has enchanted his soul, and fired his lust to the point that he can live another minute without ravishing you. He’s got me tied, and gagged in the chair next to the bed, and all I can do is watch.”

With the stage now set I tip toed to the door that lead out of the room, and let Monty, the night bellhop who had been waiting out in the hallway into our room. Monty’s the kind of guy who tries to emulate his heroes, and he’s a big fan of Shaft. (The first one with Richard Roundtree in it, not the one staring Samuel Jackson in the latest update.) As he began to get undressed, I set up our video camera on the tri-pod and focused on the bed where my wife laid waiting.

Naomi was trembling, goose bumps honking up and down her flesh by the time Monty climbed into bed with her. His muscular black flesh like an impenetrable shadow loomed over her ceiling white toned body as he reached out, and drew his right hand gently over the top of her right foot first. His hand slipping upward, and inward caressed along the length of her lithe limb.

“Ooooo, that’s different,” Naomi groaned, and I shushed her by pressing a finger to her lips before returning to the camera.

We’d talked about favorite fantasies many times, and she knew about my wanting to see her having sex with a strange man for over a year now. But only recently had I learned of her darkest secret which was to be ravished by a swarthy brigand while I sat by and did nothing to stop them from fornicating. Content with the camera’s position, and settings I moved to the bedside, and put my head close to Monty’s.

“Now just pretend that I’ve let another man into our hotel room. A black stranger who told me earlier what a fine piece of ass I have for a wife, like that bell hop you were eyeing up and down in the lobby when we arrived.”

“Mmmmmmmmhmmmmm,” Naomi moaned as Monty slipped his middle finger in past the lips of her vagina to feel around in that warm wet hairy chasm.

“Now try not to speak,” I instructed, “moan, and groan all you want, but no talking. It may break the illusion. Okay?”

“Mmmmhmmm,” she agreed, and nodded her head as well as bit into her lower lip as Monty introduced another one of his incredibly long fingers into her soaking wet slit.

By the time I was once again behind the camera Monty’s other hand was fondling Naomi’s breasts. Tweaking, and pulling at the rubbery nipples playfully, then squeezing each breast gently while with the other hand he finger fucked her pussy slowly now with three fingers, and rubbed her clit with his thumb. I was pleased to see that Monty was a gentle, and considerate lover. His right hand had Naomi’s bottom squirming, and her upper body writhing on the mattress from his administrations.

The real test though would come when Monty entered my wife’s pussy with his black cock. It was bigger than my own dick in both length, and girth, and I’m not a small man by any means. It lay there like a black snake across his left thigh swollen, but not erect as yet, when he bent over to suckle at Naomi’s nipples, first the left one then the right. His tongue leaving a wet trail as he kissed his way down her torso to the sparsely fur covered slit his fingers were running in and out of smoothly. Her dew slick on his fingers showed what Naomi thought of what was happening to her.

“Arrrrrghhhhhh!” Gargled out from between her lips as Monty’s tongue slapped against her erect clit, and his fingers caressed her G spot at the same time, his other hand caressing the back, and sides of her neck behind her ears.

I knew she was in the depths of her first climax as the skin of her chest, neck, and face blushed a bright red just then. My own cock pleading for attention as it tented the front of my trousers now as Naomi struggled in the silk bonds tied to the four posts of the bed that she laid naked in with a strange black man. The fact that she didn’t know it was Monty feeling her up didn’t change the fact that she was enjoying every moment pretending that it was another man other than her husband that was making love to her. She’d fantasized about being tied up, and acting like a slut for a man such as this. And the video camera would later prove that she had.

I wanted to join them both there on the bed, but if I did she’d know the truth of it, and before I could explain my rational behind this trickery. So I contented myself with unzipping my pants, and pulling out my prick to stroke it as I recorded everything. Getting close-ups as needed for editing later.

Watching Monty work Naomi’s flesh like an octopus conducting an orchestra was a lesson in multi task lovemaking. His fingers like lizards teasing in every direction, his tongue like a lightening bolt snake biting her pussy making it swell in venomous delight. Naomi’s hips humping up off the mattress as her second orgasm rifled through her body in quicksilver multi-orgasmic fashion. She was more than obviously ready for some cock now, and Monty moved up in between her wide spread legs then.

Naomi is a two toned blond, that is to say the hair on her head becomes sun bleached to a honey, and wheat color while her pubic thatch is more of a dusty light brown. She keeps the latter thong bikini trim at all times, and I zoned in on the wet tendrils surrounding her lower puffy lips as Monty’s black ass lowered down onto her smooth white thighs push up fashion. His cock hard now sliding along the length of Naomi’s slit until the bludgeon like head lay settled right in the groove separating those lips. The moment of decision had arrived, and there wasn’t a thing I could do now to stop it, even if I wanted to.

With gentle, but sure presser Monty’s cock head split her seam expanding her puffy pussy open, and around its girth. I was amazed at how those lips stretched taunt to accommodate that cannon barrel as it continued into her wet sluice inch by incredible inch, like a freight train entering a mouse hole. How she didn’t know then that it was a stranger entering her fuck hole is beyond my comprehension. Still, her moan told us everything we really needed to know.

“Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm!”

I had to grab some tissue paper then, as my own cock began to erupt while watching Monty’s ball sack settle down against Naomi’s butt crack. His knees settling on the mattress then, he kinda doubled up to lock his lips around first her left nipple, then her right making them pucker up like pencil erasers. He continued going back and forth from one breast to the other giving my wife’s pussy time to get accustomed to having his cock inside of her. Then when her hips humped upward, he began a slow in, and out fucking motion with that black cock of his.

Seeing my wife’s liquid heat covering another man’s cock had my dick hard once again. That black ass pumping up and down like an oil derrick drilling for white gold was a sight that I will never forget as Naomi undulated underneath Monty counter to his thrusting in and out of her pussy. Monty’s lips suckling her tits, then nibbling up around her neck, and back again. It was strange how on every downward thrust Monty would grind his pubic bone against hers in a little twisting motion of his hips. But as it was driving Naomi to higher, and higher summits, I knew I would add it to my own routine the next time we made love.

“Oooooooooooooooooo gggggggoooooooooddddd! I’m CUUUUUMMMING!” Naomi cried out involuntarily as she fell off the highest peak ever, and fell towards the jagged rocky reality below.

Monty stopped then, and waited for my wife to recover before continuing to thrust in and out again. He brought her to three more multiple orgasms in the same manner before at last cuming right along with her, and filling her pussy with an extraordinary amount of sperm from his huge balls. I came with them, and watched in amazement as Monty crawled up her body, and fed his filth covered prick to Naomi. You’d have thought she had never tasted anything so good the way she went after that mucked up cock of his.

Monty gave me this shit eating grin as he got dressed, and I put away the video camera. Then he put a fifty on the dresser as agreed to before hand, and walked out of our room. I got undressed then, and climbed into bed with Naomi. I entered her after untying the ties to her ankles, and her legs came up to wrap around my waist. I untied her wrists then, and she took off the blindfold herself before our lips met. I did the twisty grinding thing, imitating Monty as best I could, but this time with less intensity, and more gentle strokes in and out of her volcanic cauldron. Knowing that my cock was swimming around in another man’s discharge kept me hard, but with her cunt stretched out from Monty’s prick it was hard to feel any friction. Still, to me it was the best fuck ever.

“Maybe next time we should let you do it with a real stranger,” I suggested, breaking from the kiss.

“Why?” She asked. “Don’t you think Monty will be available?”

“You knew?” I gasped.

“Hard not to, dear. Those masks don’t exactly keep everything out. There’s a small slit around the nose on the right side that allowed me to see enough.”

“And you’re not mad at me?”

“How could I be pissed off? You made both of our fantasies come true. And you know how I love chocolate for dessert.”

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers