Napa Valley Wedding Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could tell it had been awhile," Courtney said with a laugh, her voice thick and shaky from being so horny.

"I can't believe you guys are fucking right over me," Jen said, melting into the pillow, her hands still idly touching Courtney's body.

"Yeah..." Courtney said, looking back at me. I could see in her eyes that she was surprised at what she was getting. Never before had I been able to last this long inside of her. Always before when her and I had messed around I was able to make her cum multiple times, but never with my cock. No, once I got inside her it was so intense for me that I was cumming in very short order. But I've got a little more experience under my belt now, and even though her pussy felt every bit as good as I remembered in my dreams I was able to maintain plenty of control. I increased the energy I put into her slightly, driving my cock into her now so her hair shook with every thrust. She hung her head and closed her eyes, her hand sliding down between her legs to rub her clit.

Courtney's breathing intensified and her body shook with every pounding my hips gave her. Jen scooted herself down the bed, spreading her legs to either side and taking Courtney's tits into her hands and mouth. She sucked noisily on them, as Courtney cried out in ecstasy.

"Are you going to cum?" Jen asked. Courtney just nodded yes, her arm working furiously as her fingers teased herself. "I want to see..." Jen said, biting her lip and watching Courtney's face with wide eyes. That seemed to push Courtney over the edge, and I felt her orgasm build from inside. Her pussy reflexively convulsed on my cock as she began to arch her back.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming on that cock... god I'm cumming all over it..." she said as her body flexed in my hands. Her hands made fists on the bed, gathering up the sheets. Jen watched with a mischievous smile as Courtney's pleasure played across her face. Again and again her pussy massaged my cock, and my own breathing started to get ragged with the feeling. "Don't cum in me..." she was able to get out while cumming herself, the act of telling me not to seeming to drive her once again into the depths of orgasm. It seemed to take an eternity and at the same time it was over all too soon. Courtney's body relaxed and she eased herself off of my still throbbing dick. She stood up on shaky legs and bent down to give me a deep kiss before stumbling towards the bathroom.

I looked down at Jen, still on her back with her legs spread, staring down at my cock still wet with Courtney's juices. I was already kneeling between her legs, and since she had scooted down the bed a little she was right under me ready to get fucked.

"I want it," she said, eyes glistening. I got the feeling those were words she didn't use too often. Courtney came back into the room, holding a towel out for me, but Jen interrupted, "No." She reached down and grabbed my cock in her hand, forcefully guiding it to her pussy. My cock sank all the way into her with no resistance, wet with both Courtney's and now Jen's pussy. She was not as tight as Courtney, nor was her pussy anywhere near as skilled, but her hunger for it might have been more. "I had an orgasm already, I just want to feel it," she said, looking down to where I was now thrusting into her insistently. She moved her legs even wider, and her feet went into the air as I pushed her thighs up with my hands and rolled her hips up to drive her into the mattress.

"Mmmmm... I need to be next on this ride," Courtney said as she reached between us to tickle Jen's clit. I was breathing harder and I could feel my orgasm welling up inside of me. I knew I could slow down and hold off my orgasm, but I needed a release. My world narrowed until all I knew was my cock driving into Jen's pussy, her gasps timed with my thrusts, her legs flailing in the air. "He's about to cum," I heard Courtney say, and suddenly Jen's pussy was gone. I opened my eyes to see that Jen had flipped herself around and was taking me into her mouth. Courtney grabbed the base of my cock and started to jerk me off into Jen's mouth. The combination of all the sensations was too much, and my orgasm almost made me black out completely. Again and again I convulsed as Jen sucked every drop of it down.

We collapsed in exhausted laughter against each other on the bed, hands idly touching each other. The lateness of the evening combined with the copious amounts of alcohol quickly started to take their toll in the post-orgasmic bliss we all shared. Jen was the first to sleep, and soon after Courtney was stroking my cock again to make it hard. She straddled me and put my inside of her without a word, just needing it. We fucked deeply and steadily until she came again, even harder than the first time. She bent down and kissed me while I was still hard inside of her, giving me one last squeeze before getting up. I fell asleep soon after, and for the first time my dreams had a hard time living up to reality.

--

The wedding, by all accounts, was very nice. The couple getting hitched were well liked and both had large families, so it was a pretty large event. It took place in a large "mega-church", one of those modern new churches with seating for thousands and stage bigger than Madison Square Garden. The events of the previous night were still fresh in my mind, and I could tell the same was true for Courtney. When I first saw her walking up to the church that day she smiled at me and I saw her flush slightly, that was all that needed to be said about it. But I noticed that Jen wasn't with her.

"Good morning, how's Jen?" I asked.

"So embarrassed!" Courtney said with a laugh, "She got a ride with the Neelys."

I had no idea how Jen would handle the events of the previous night. I had never seen her that drunk, and I hoped that in her sobriety she wasn't having regrets. I didn't have much time to contemplate the situation before it was time to mingle with all of the other guests, and for the next couple of hours it was all about the wedding.

Courtney and I sat together with some other friends, and Jen sat with a family that she was close to. I was only able to catch her eye once during the ceremony, and she quickly blushed and whipped her head around. The ceremony was long and religious, it reminded me of being stuck in church on Sundays as a kid. I could tell that it was wearing on Courtney, the way she sighed and shifted in her seat spoke to her boredom. I slid my hand over to her leg on the bench between us and lightly caressed her thigh through the dress she was wearing. The tiniest bit of a smile touched the corner of her lips.

After I started touching her the ceremony seemed to fly right by. Promises were made, a bride was kissed, and we all stood up and cheered as they left the building. As we were applauding, Courtney stood on her toes and leaned next to my ear, "You turned me on." When I turned to look at her, the look I got back was almost challenging me to finish what I started. My mind immediately started to race with possibilities, but I knew it was going to have to wait.

We all filed out of the church in an orderly fashion and everybody was directed to the equally large multi-purpose building for the reception. We headed over there and found a seat at a table with a few people we knew and had a glass of wine. But Courtney was restless, and we had only been sitting there for ten minutes when she said, "I'm gonna walk around, want to come?"

We got out of the noise of the place and strolled down a pathway between buildings, taking in the scenery and enjoying the solace.

"Pretty nice wedding," I said.

"Yeah, she was gorgeous," Courtney agreed.

"I wonder what the food is going to be like..." I mused.

"Hm. I wonder how you plan to fix the problem you created," she responded. I acted oblivious.

"What problem?"

"Well, you started distracting me in there, do you think I'm just going to let that go?"

We were walking around the back of the main church building at this time, and I suddenly had an idea.

"Hey, I want to see something, come here," I said, opening one of the back doors of the building and peering inside. It opened into the back hallways of the church, and I saw what I was looking for. "Come on," I urged, and she did. The stairs led to the upper tier seating of the church, and there was a yellow plastic chain across them to gently suggest that it was off limits which was easily bypassed. We walked on soft carpet in a dead silent hallway until we went through another door to emerge on the balcony seating area. There was another 10 rows of seating up here, and I chose a spot on a pew about 8 rows up. Below us we could see the wedding party and the family of the couple - a huge throng of people being badly directed around by a flustered photographer.

"Okay just the women of the family on the bride's side. Just the women. Sir? Sir? What's his... DAVID! Just the women please."

We had a great birds eye view of the situation, but because of where we were seated anybody from below would have had to crane their necks and look up to find us, we were effectively invisible.

"Couldn't get enough of the wedding, huh? Had to watch the picture taking too?" Courtney asked, obviously still restless.

"No, I just thought I could this up here," I said, leaning over to kiss her. She gasped in surprise when my lips met hers hungrily, but then relaxed and sighed. That sigh... it was a specific sound that she made the moment her libido took the driver's seat. It was a sigh that made my blood rush, and it was a sigh that made me kiss her even more deeply. I held her head in my hand, running my fingers through her hair to the base of her neck, while my other hand found her knee and started to massage her there. She leaned back, snaking her hands around my neck as she surrendered her body to me. My hand moved farther up her leg, pushing her dress up as it went. Her legs parted slightly in response, so I slid my hand up her thigh and down between her legs over her panties. She moaned lightly into the kiss and put one of her legs up on the back of the bench in front of us.

My own hunger increased and my hand got more insistent. My fingertips found the waistband of her panties and in an instant my fingers were sliding down the lips of her pussy. She was wet, and my fingers were inside of her. She broke off the kiss and leaned her head back, "Finally..." she sighed as my fingers filled her.

Then she surprised me by picking her head up and reaching into her purse for her phone. I mused at how I could feel the muscles of her body moving through my fingers, "Are you going to take a selfie?" I asked.

"None of your business," she said, typing something furiously into her phone. When she was done she tossed it back in her purse and reached up for my neck again. We kissed as her body moved. Our tongues met as she moaned and sighed. I used my fingers to touch her in places that made her squirm. "God I always forget how good you are at this," she said between kisses.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but neither of us were in any hurry for the moment to end. But end it did, and very suddenly as the door to the balcony opened near us. I froze and a moment of panic passed through me as my mind raced for some kind of explanation I was going to give to this church official who just caught us, but it was Jen who came through the door. She saw us and her jaw dropped, then she heard the commotion below and saw the wedding party. She ducked down and crept over to sit on the bench behind us. During my moment of confusion, Courtney had worked my belt loose.

"She was supposed to get to watch, remember?" she whispered into my ear as she climbed on top of me. Her hands went between us, expertly unfastening my pants and reaching in to pull my cock free of my underwear. She was wasted no time guiding it inside of her, and she looked at me with those devilish eyes as she lowered her pussy down over my hard dick.

She fucked me with all of our clothes still on. Her pussy hungrily enveloped my cock again and again as she ground her hips hard against mine. Her moans became almost grunts, and I could feel how much she wanted it through her whole body. My hands went to her hips under her dress, feeling them move pressing her harder into me. I couldn't see Jen behind us, but I heard her shifting around, and I saw that Courtney was watching her. Let's give her something to watch.

I slid one of my hands up Courtney's back and entwined my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back. My other hand pulled the shoulder of her dress down and pushed her bra aside. I pulled her head back even further so she was forced to arch her back and present her nipples right in my face. Capitalizing on the opportunity I sucked her nipple into my mouth. My tongue devoured her as my hand in her hair held her still. Her moans, now pleasure enhanced with pain, came out of her throat, it was almost primal. My free hand went back to her ass and I started to drive my cock up into her pussy.

As soon as I did I could feel it getting tighter and I could tell by the small gasps escaping her that she was going to cum. She got closer and closer, bracing herself with both hands on the back of the bench. "Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum..." she started to chant in a breathless whisper. She was talking to me, and she was asking the impossible. But somehow I managed, and her orgasm came. Her hips pinned me to the bench and her back arched. She was stifling whatever sounds she wanted to make, her body soundlessly straining against mine as her pussy squeezed me over and over. I heard heavy breathing behind me as well as Jen also came.

Courtney relaxed and let out a long breath, my cock still rock hard and still inside her.

"I kinda want to skip the reception," she said.

"Me too."

"Me three!" Jen added.

--

The drive back to their hotel was difficult. I couldn't get the feel of Courtney off of my hands and my cock. The way her body... oops, I have to stay in my own lane here. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs and looked in the rear view mirror. Both Jen and Courtney were back there, their lips locked passionately and their hands roaming over and under clothing. That wasn't helping me stay between the lines on the road either. We had a fifteen minute drive back to the hotel, and Jen was determined to make the most of it.

She kissed down Courtney's neck, both hands moving down Courtney's body to hike her dress up. Jen sat back and pulled at Courtney's panties, and Courtney obliged her, extricating her legs from them without hesitation. She lowered herself between Courtney's legs, a maneuver made slightly complicated because it was happening in the back seat of a car. I watched Courtney's face as she watched Jen... her eyes went wide as Jen's tongue experimentally traced itself up and down Courtney's pussy. She idly placed a hand on Jen's head and sighed long and hard as Jen's tongue went deeper. I watched her eyes close and her head tilt back as she pulled her knees up. I couldn't see what Jen was doing at all, I was just focused on Courtney's pleasure. I remembered how I like to watch her face while I lick her pussy, I guess I like to watch while other people do it too.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and found a quiet corner to put the car. I don't even think the girls noticed when I put it in park and settled back from the wheel to watch. Courtney was breathing harder now, looking down at where Jen's face was buried between her legs. Both hands were entwined in Jen's hair. She met my eyes in the rear view mirror and smiled and blood rushed into my cock, pressing it even harder against the fly of my pants. I reached down, unlatched my belt and pants, and pulled my dick out. It was so hard that even stroking it lightly sent pleasure through my whole body. I checked the mirror again and saw Courtney watching me touch it. I started to jack myself off for her. Her lips parted slightly as she watched, her eyes not moving from my cock and her hands still in Jen's hair.

"I dare you to cum," Courtney breathed, her breath husky. It made me cum. My fist gripped my cock hard as my orgasm shot straight upwards. I struggled to keep my eyes open and on Courtney's face as she watched. It made her cum too. I saw the muscles in her toned thighs clench as it took hold. It was her second orgasm of the day and bigger than the first. She rested her head back against the car window and moaned Jen's name as it washed over her again and again. Courtney and I both came down off of our climax at the same time, and the car got quieter suddenly. Jen sat up and wiped her face with her hand and looked at both of us.

"I'm feeling a little left out!" she said, laughing.

"Yeah, I think it's your turn now, I need a break!" Courtney said, still coming down.

When we got to the room I excused myself to go clean up in the bathroom. It took me longer than I thought, I had to get rid of my boxers completely. When I came out only Jen was in the room, and I was treated to a view of her body from behind as she tied on her bikini top. She was softer than Courtney from head to toe, her legs and hips more full, naturally inviting me to come up behind her and take them in my hands. She was muscular, I could tell as her back moved, and when she half turned towards me with her arms behind her, her tits looked full and voluptuous straining against the swimwear.

"We're going down to the hot tub, Courtney's already down there," she said as she finished with her top and picked up a towel.

"I don't have anything to wear!"

"Not my problem!" she chimed as she pushed past me towards the door. I grabbed a towel and followed her out. The hot tub area was deserted, luckily, and we found Courtney alone in the water when we arrived. I paused to reflect on how lucky I was, to have these two women all to myself for this brief time. Everything outside of this moment was forgotten as I drank in the pleasure of being in the presence of such gorgeous bodies.

Jen stepped down the steps into the water and Courtney immediately stood up to meet her. She brushed her wet hair back and kissed Jen as their arms wrapped around each other. They didn't even notice me as I slipped out of all my clothes and got into the tub from the other side, sitting down on the bench. They stood in the middle of the tub and made out passionately. Courtney's fingers deftly found the strings of Jen's bikini and pulled them free, tossing her top into the water casually. Her hands moved up between them and over Jen's tits, and their kiss broke momentarily as they needed to catch their breath. They rested their foreheads against each other and both watched Courtney's hands. Then Courtney looked around to find me and pushed Jen over to sit down. Jen sat against me, her skin on mine as I put my arm around her. Courtney turned her so that one of her legs was on the bench to give her better access to Jen's breasts, the sat between her legs and took a nipple into her mouth.

My hands touched Jen as Courtney made love to her tits. My fingers slid into the waistband of her bikini and down over her pussy. She was horny, that much was easy to tell. My fingers easily slid between her lips and inside of her. She laid her head back on my shoulder and moaned, her hand exploring my lap until she found my cock. I slid a second finger inside of her and she shifted her hips to invite me in further. I caught Courtney looking up at me, a smile in her eyes as her tongue played over one of Jen's hard nipples. Then I felt the bikini loosen around my hand as Courtney reached down to take it off.

Jen had to stand up to get them off, and when she sat back down she was directly on my lap, facing away. She put one hand on my knee and the other reached between her legs to guide my cock into her as my hands hungrily felt her breasts. She lowered herself onto me, plenty wet enough to overcome the effects of the water. I couldn't help but notice that her pussy was not as tight as Courtney's, and it certainly was nowhere as skilled as Courtney's, but those thoughts were quickly dismissed because Jen was amazing in her own way. The way she strained her hips against mine until her body shuddered was turning me on, she was taken over by a very raw from of desire and it was beautiful. Courtney moved in front of us and bent down to kiss Jen as she fucked me. One of her hands went between Jen's legs and found her clit, I could feel her fingertips lightly brushing my cock as Jen rolled her hips on my lap.