Napa Valley Wedding Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands down and onto Jen's hips, taking control from her as I grabbed her tight. I changed her rhythm, making it my own as I drove her down onto me. I was fucking her now, and Courtney's arm was moving as she rubbed Jen's clit under the water. I felt Jen's pussy start to get tighter, I actually had to put one hand on her shoulder for more leverage so I could keep driving into her as deep as I was. She was cumming, I could tell, but it seemed like she was trying to hide it. She gasped once, twice, then reached up and grabbed the back of Courtney's neck, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. For a moment the only sounds were the splashing water and Jen's muffled groans, then she broke the kiss off and pulled Courtney's body closer to give her breasts some attention. Courtney watched Jen's mouth on her tits, pushing the occasional strand of Jen's hair out of the way. Jen was giving me no signs that she wanted to slow down, and I had just cum not too long ago, so moved my hands back to her hips and started to fuck her the hardest I had yet.

Her body started to buck more violently and Courtney had to back up a little, pulling her tits away from Jen, who reflexively leaned forward to try to keep them. My thrusts became hard enough that Jen had to brace herself with both hands on my knees, lifting her hips up just a little so I could pound my cock up into her. Courtney helped her by holding her head to one of her breasts. She looked at me as Jen sucked and teased at her tit, eyes filled with lust. It almost made me cum again right there inside of Jen.

We stayed like that for a little while, Jen sucking and squeezing Courtney's breasts as I continued to thrust my cock into her. Another orgasm was approaching for her, and I let my cock steadily work inside her pussy, letting it build and build. This one was more obvious... her gasps becoming more insistent and urgent until she erupted into a whole body orgasm. I kept my hands on her hips to thrust into her slowly and deeply all the way through her climax, knowing that it was another moment from this amazing weekend that I was going to remember secretly for the rest of my life.

As her orgasm subsided, her hips settled into a languid, easy rhythm. Courtney bent down and they kissed again, and it suddenly occurred to me that I needed to cum, and it was going to happen soon. "I'm going to cum," I managed to blurt out.

"Do it," Jen said into Courtney's lips. With her permission I let go of the control I was sustaining. I pressed her hips hard down onto mine and held my cock deep inside of her as my orgasm rushed out of me and into her pussy. Wave after wave poured over me, until the edges of my vision started to get dark.

The three of us sat side by side in the hot tub afterwards, quietly enjoying the bubbles and the afterglow. It was Jen who broke the silence.

"Do we know anybody else that's getting married?"