Nar Shaddaa Rules

Story Info
A game of pazaak.
3.5k words
4.55
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atton stalked restlessly through the corridors of the Ebon Hawk. A certain Jedi Exile was driving him out of his mind. Raia seemed to be everywhere he looked lately, and on the rare occasions when she was out of sight he couldn't stop thinking about her. It wasn't that he didn't like her, far from it; the problem was that he liked her way too much and couldn't do a damn thing about it. The Jedi code forbade any kind of emotional attachment, and they were particularly fierce about the kind he had in mind. He shuddered to think about what Kreia would do to him if she invaded his mind and discovered his less than pure thoughts about Raia.

Landing on Nar Shaddaa had made the whole thing worse. He had been crazy about her long before they arrived on the Smuggler's Moon, but he had been managing to control himself. But ever since she had donned the skimpy dancer's outfit to entertain Vogga, reigning in his desire had become considerably harder. Images of her writhing in the scraps of red and gold fabric had a tendency to flash through his mind at the worse possible moments, like when he was around HK-47. The droid had an embarrassing habit of announcing to everyone within hearing range that Atton's levels of physiological arousal had just skyrocketed. It had caused a considerable amount of snickering in the past, especially amongst Mira and Mandalore. Raia, ever the innocent, normally looked worried and asked him if he needed to lie down in the med bay for a while.

Atton spotted Mical coming out of the refresher and made a quick dash for the cockpit, hoping that he hadn't seen him. The holier than thou padawan annoyed the hell out of him. He was always trying to play the hero to impress Raia, always acting so noble and righteous. Atton couldn't stand the way he fawned over her, and her eternal patience with him was infuriating. His one consolation was that if he couldn't have her, neither could Mical. Raia, disillusioned with the Jedi who had cast her out of the order, might consider breaking their code. Mical never would, and so would never be able to act on his infatuation with his master.

Safe in the cockpit, Atton sank into the pilot's seat and pulled his pazaak deck from his pocket. Everyone else was in bed so he had no choice but to play the card game on his own. As he shuffled the cards idly, he allowed himself to drift off into a familiar daydream. He made sure to throw up mental walls (one of the first things Raia had taught him when she agreed to train him) so that the manipulative old scow down the hall wouldn't be able to force her way into his mind and see what he was thinking. Satisfied that his thoughts were safe, he allowed himself to think about Raia in that dancer's outfit...

A loud clang startled him out of his pleasant imaginings. It was the sound of the cockpit door sliding shut. Annoyed, he turned around to see who had invaded what had become his domain and was startled to see Raia. She had clearly just gotten out of bed; her hair was tussled and, although she was wearing one of her many robes, she didn't have on the leggings that normally went underneath it. She grinned lazily at Atton and took a sip of whatever was in the mug she held.

Atton smiled back at her, all irritation suddenly evaporating. "Hey there, Gorgeous." He drawled. "What are you doing up?"

Raia shrugged and leant back against the closed door. "Couldn't sleep."

"So you came to see me? I'm flattered."

"You're the only one still awake." She said, and then at his look of mock hurt she added, "And I'm in the mood for a few games of pazaak."

Atton sighed. "That's all you ever want me for. Alright, but we're still playing Republic Senate style."

"Actually I was wondering if we could play by a different set of rules."

He looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure you want to play for credits? Out of all the games we've had you've won about ten."

"I never said anything about playing for credits." She grinned, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I want to play using Nar Shaddaa rules."

Atton almost dropped his cards. "Um... Do you know what Nar Shaddaa rules are?" He asked, a slight tremble in his voice. Raia smiled sweetly and reached behind her to lock the door. "Guess you do." Atton mumbled.

"As far as I understand it," Raia purred, moving towards the co-pilot's seat. "We bet clothes instead of credits. It should certainly make the game more... interesting than usual."

Atton looked at her in disbelief as she made herself comfortable in the chair. Out of all the things that he had expected to happen tonight, this wasn't even on the list. Kreia falling to her knees and professing her undying love for him, or HK confessing a secret love of kittens would have been less of a surprise than Raia offering to strip for him. He couldn't even imagine where she had heard of the risqué set of rules. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her.

"Well, if you don't want to..." She made to get out of the chair.

"No, no! I want to play." He hurried to reassure her, not wanting to lose what might be his only chance to undress her.

A look of satisfaction flickered across her face as she sat back. "Well, what are you waiting for? Place your bet and deal. I wager my belt."

"My jacket." He muttered as he hastily began to deal the cards. He won the first game, but it was a near thing. Raia had come much closer to beating him than she usually did. She undid her belt, pulled it free of her robe and let it fall to the floor. Her robe now hung open slightly, showing a small slither of her flesh. Trying not to get distracted, Atton began to deal the cards again. "I bet the jacket again."

"I bet my robe."

Atton won the second game easily. Raia stood up and slipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet. Atton felt his heart leap into his throat; this was very different from the last time he had seen her in her underwear. Then she had been wearing a scruffy bodysuit, which was definitely the worse for wear from having to fight her way through hoards of malfunctioning droids. This time she was wearing a sumptuous concoction of black lace, the dark material contrasting beautifully with her pale skin. Her full breasts swelled above her bra and her panties clung to her, accentuating the soft curves of her waist. She allowed Atton a few moments to drink his fill of the sight of her and then sat back down. She mumbled her next bet so quietly that Atton couldn't make out the words, but he didn't care. He would be happy with whichever piece of her underwear came off next.

Atton repeated his bet of his jacket and dealt out the cards. To his amazement he lost the next game, busting at 25. As Raia grinned smugly at him, he shrugged out of his jacket and tossed it onto the floor. "I don't know what you're looking so happy about." He growled. "I'm still doing better than you."

Her smug expression remained in place. "My bet remains the same. What are you losing next?"

"I bet my shirt, but I doubt I'll be losing it. That win was a fluke."

To Atton's great annoyance, his shirt was on the floor several minutes later. He couldn't understand why he was doing so badly; normally he wiped the floor with Raia. It was typical that the one time he really didn't want to lose would be the time that she suddenly got good. She repeated her bet and he wagered his trousers.

In less than a minute his trousers had joined the shirt on the floor, and now it was Raia who was raking her eyes over his body appreciatively. At least he had figured out why he was playing so badly; Raia's near nakedness was far too much of a distraction. Whenever he tried to concentrate he found his gaze being drawn irresistibly back to her. He forced himself to look away from her, consoling himself with the thought that he'd get to see far more if he won the next game.

His self discipline paid off and he won the next game. He gazed at Raia eagerly, wondering which item of clothing she was about to remove. She lifted her arms and tugged off her hair band; her dark, wavy hair fell down past her shoulders. When Atton continued to look at her expectantly she frowned. "What?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for you to pay up! You lost that game."

"But I did pay up; I bet my hair band."

"What?" Atton groaned. "You can't do that."

"Yes I can. You didn't tell me I couldn't when I bet it."

"That's not fair." He growled. "I didn't hear your bet. I was too busy..." His sentence hung unfinished in the air.

Raia arched an eyebrow at him, that sweet smile spreading over her face again. "It's not my fault that you don't pay attention. Now deal. I bet the bra."

Atton let go of his irritation immediately and began to deal out the cards, after betting the only item of clothing he had left. This game lasted much longer than the others, as neither of them wanted to show the other their hand. Atton had an eighteen, two away from the perfect twenty. It wasn't great, especially not for him, but there was nothing he could do about it. Praying that Raia's luck was worse than his, he lay his cards out for her to see. As Raia's brow creased his hopes rose. She threw down her cards, revealing that she only had seventeen.

Grinning in triumph, and feeling very smug, Atton held out his hand for her bra. Glowering at him, she reached behind to unclip it. "You'll pay for this, flyboy." She muttered, her head bent as she worked on the clasp.

"Of course I will. Bra."

She finally undid it and flung it at him. He ducked to avoid the flying mass of lace, and when he looked up it was in time to see Raia covering her chest with her arms. He shook his head at her. "Nuh uh. That's cheating."

"But-"

"Arms away."

Sighing, she let her arms drop to her sides, revealing her breasts. Although not huge, they were much larger than they looked hidden under several layers of thick robe. He longed to run his tongue over one of her rosy nipples, as he had done so many times in his fantasies, but didn't dare to get up and touch her. Raia could probably break every bone in his body if the mood took her. Instead he settled for familiar daydreams. Absorbed in imagining licking, sucking and nibbling on her delicate flesh, he didn't notice her increasingly annoyed expression.

"Atton," She finally growled, tired of waiting for him to start dealing again. "We're still playing."

Atton reluctantly surfaced from his daydream and grinned wolfishly at her. "Sorry, you're distracting."

"I gathered." She muttered, staring pointedly at the growing bulge in his underwear.

He dealt the cards out once more and kept his eyes firmly fixed on his hand, determined to win this game. Neither of them stated their bets as both of them had only one piece of clothing left to gamble. After several minutes of playing in silence, Atton revealed his cards. This time he had hit his target perfectly; he had a twenty. Raia didn't even bother to show her hand, she merely groaned and thrust herself out of her seat. In one swift movement, she yanked her panties down and kicked them off onto the floor. Her cheeks flamed as Atton's eyes roved over her neatly trimmed pussy, and she threw herself back into her seat.

"Deal." She snapped.

Atton chuckled. "But you haven't got anything left to bet."

"There has to be something. I'm not going to lose to you."

Atton's eyes clouded over and he was suddenly lost in his own imagination again. "I can think of something." He said slowly.

"Right, I'll bet it then. It doesn't matter what it is, I won't lose." She said, tossing her hair back.

Atton dealt for a final time. In her annoyance, Raia had forgotten her awkwardness and had stopped trying to cover herself up. For a few moments Atton took the opportunity to try and memorise how she looked, just incase he should lose the game. That done, he turned his attention to his hand. Happiness swelled in his chest. He already had a twenty; he didn't even have to try to win. Sending a silent thanks to whatever deity had just blessed him, he showed Raia his hand.

Shrieking in annoyance, she threw her own cards to the ground.

"Come on now," He said as he pushed himself out of his chair. "Is it really that bad?"

"How should I know?" She grumbled. "I don't know what I wagered."

Atton quickly crossed the small cockpit and bent down to Raia, capturing her lips with his own. She tensed for a few seconds, but then allowed herself to relax. Feeling her anxiety disappear, he slid his tongue past her lips. In turns he caressed her with it and then drew back to nibble playfully on her bottom lip. While he did this he gently massaged the nape of her neck with his fingertips. After a few moments he made to draw away, but Raia reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, preventing him from leaving.

Smiling to himself, he dropped one of his hands down to cup her breast. As she gasped against his lips he felt his already aching erection grow harder. His calloused thumb circled her nipple before brushing over it, causing her to gasp again at the shock of the sensation. He pulled his lips away from her's and she moaned at the loss of him. The moan soon turned into one of pleasure as he focused his attention fully on her breasts. He fastened his lips around one of her nipples and probed the sensitive flesh with the tip of his tongue. Moving one hand upwards, he gently squeezed her other breast. As she entwined her fingers in his hair, he gently grazed her nipple with his teeth, causing her to utter a small cry.

He moved the hand that had been teasing her other breast downwards, brushing against the soft skin of her stomach. She gasped and tightened her grip on him as his fingers found her pussy. As he stroked up and down her slit with the lightest possible touch, she thrust her hips upwards, silently pleading with him to touch her properly. He obeyed and delved his fingers into her pussy, grinning against her breast as he realised how wet she was. With his thumb he teased her clit, rubbing circles around it before massaging it firmly, and then moving away again. By now she was writing beneath him, holding his head hard against her chest. He slid one of his long fingers inside of her, eliciting another moan. He added another finger and moved it slowly in and out of her, still stroking her clit with his thumb.

With his free hand he took her hands from his head. After flicking his tongue over her nipple for a final time, he knelt on the floor and gently nudged open her legs. She complied and opened them as wide as the cramped chair would allow her. He moved forwards and began to nibble and suck on the soft flesh of her thighs. Once again he began to stroke her slit lightly, causing her to groan in frustration. After a few minutes of teasing, she slid her hands around the back of his head and directed him firmly towards her pussy. He obeyed her direction eagerly.

He settled himself between her thighs and drew his tongue up her slit, making her arch in the chair. With his fingers he parted her delicate lips and flicked his tongue over her clit. Moving in closer, he alternately suckled on it and rolled his tongue over it. He thrust his fingers back inside her again, stroking harder and faster than he had done previously. With his free hand he reached up to squeeze and stroke her breasts. After a few minutes Raia felt her orgasm building within her; she came with a loud groan, thrusting her pussy into Atton's face. He kept stroking her with his fingers and tongue until her thrashing eventually died down.

When she was finally still, he looked up at her and grinned. She had never looked more attractive than she did at that moment; there was a soft flush to her skin and her eyes were sparkling. Her chest rise and fell quicker than it normally did, as she struggled to return her breathing to normal. Atton was about to stand up when he felt her hands on his shoulders. She pushed him backwards, causing him to fall on his back on the floor. Within an instant she was at his side on her knees, tugging at his underpants.

"I haven't lost them yet." He murmured, but lifted his hips to help her get them off.

"Screw the game." She smiled at him wolfishly, tossing his underwear over her shoulder.

Her silky fingers closed around his cock and began to rub up and down. He gasped at the unfamiliar sensation of her touching him like this, and her smile grew. She lay on her side next to him, not stopping the movement of her hand. She moved her head forwards so that her lips hovered over the head of his cock. She masturbated him so that it brushed against her moist lips, but she didn't allow him entrance to her warm mouth. He jerked his hips up, but it was futile as she moved her head away.

After several minutes of her torturous teasing, she flicked her tongue over the head of his cock and then took it into her mouth, sucking on it gently. She moved away and licked up and down the full length of his shaft before taking him into her mouth again. This time she took the whole of him, moving down his cock until the head brushed the back of her throat. Once she had as much of him as she could, she stayed still for a few moments, holding him inside her. Then she began to move her head up and down, moving her hand to cup his balls. After only a couple of minutes she pulled away. Atton moaned and tried to push her back, but she batted his hands away.

She pushed herself up and swung one of her legs over his hip, straddling him. Taking hold of his cock, she guided it towards her pussy. She ran the head along her slit, teasing herself as much as Atton as it nudged against her clit. Eventually she positioned it against her entrance, and sank down, slowly taking the whole of him inside of her. Atton let out a shuddering sigh once the entire length of his cock was buried inside her. He'd imagined this a thousand times before, had pictured it every night as he lay in bed, but none of his daydreams came close to the reality. Her silky warmth overwhelmed him, driving every coherent thought from his mind.

Resting her hands behind her on the floor, she began roll her hips up and down, moving his cock in and out of her. She moved one of her hands to her pussy and began to massage her clit. Atton, excited even more by the way her body moved and arched with every thrust and by how she was touching herself, grabbed her by the hips and made her move faster. As he did this, he thrust himself into her harder. She began to pant and rub her clit harder as she approached her second orgasm. Spurred on by her pleasure, Atton thrust into her harder and faster, feeling his own orgasm building quickly. She responded in kind, riding him harder. He came inside her, letting out a loud groan and pulling her hips down. As his hot seed filled her pussy her own pleasure overwhelmed her and she orgasmed, uttering a small cry and collapsing onto him.

Atton wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as she trembled against him. He rested his lips against the top of his head and sighed. After a few moments he murmured, "See? It wasn't that bad at all."

Raia chuckled and snuggled into his chest. "No, that definitely wasn't bad."

"I wonder who won." Atton mused aloud.

"I think we'll call it a draw. Although I'm always up for a rematch, if you're willing..."