Narru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is filled with two moans as that cock sinks into me. I sit there for a moment enjoying the feeling of it, playing with her breasts, kissing heatedly. I start moving, enjoying the feel of a hard cock moving in me as always, but also enjoying a new feeling, a a full pair of women's breasts rubbing against mine as I ride that cock. In no time I am cumming, my orgasm racing through my body, causing my muscles to tense, my back to arch, and a loud moan to escape my lips.

After the longest time I become aware again, and I notice Narru is grabbing my hips trying to pick me up and down on her cock, sheepishly I lean in, kiss those straining lips, and start riding. I start off slow but soon gain speed, my tits bouncing around until they are grabbed in a pair of feminine hands. I can't get enough of this, a very hard cock plunging it's way in and out of my pussy, a woman holding onto my tits as I ride this cock, and there is only the two of us in the room.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back, Narru on top of me, her cock sliding into me, our breasts rubbing as she starts to move inside me. The rubbing of our breasts, the feeling of this hard cock moving in and out of me, this beautiful face above me, all combine to get me close to orgasm, my hips moving of their own accord, trying to get that cock deeper in me, trying to get it to touch all of me. I can feel my orgasm drawing nearer and nearer, my toes begin to curl, my hips begin jerking, my breath draws in and is held there, my arms wrap around Narru and pull her to me.

Then it all crashes down on me, and I cum. My voice rises out of me in a crescendo of noise, nothing intelligible, just a long ululating cry of pleasure. My legs wrap around the tiny waist between them, my arms pull the rest of her to me tightly, my pussy contracts rhythmically on the cock now immobile in me. As my orgasm relents a little and lets me relax, I feel the first squirt of hot cum in me before the first grunt. I jerk at the sudden release of cum in me, the second squirt gives me another small orgasm. I begin moving my hips again, trying desperately to catch all of the hot cum in me. A third shot bounces around in me, followed by a 4th soon after.

"That was so worth the wait." Narru whispers then collapses on me, hot cum still oozing into me, and falls asleep.

I fall asleep soon after, staring up at this gorgeous woman's face, and feeling his hard cock slowly softening.

There actually are men like Narru in this world, I know one, we met playing another online game. I have to say Narru is in no way meant to be him, we haven't discussed much in that area, but I do hope he really enjoys this along with the rest of you. Perhaps I'll do another one of these sometime, I have to admit the idea of being with a man like that interests me. I also have to say, I'm not callous, that part in Ben's office, I don't think I could actually do that, it was my guys idea to get the story going again, I have to admit it works well for that, but doesn't reflect me. I can't ignore something like that, I also don't think sex will enter my head for some time after being told that about someone. So if you think that little bit was terrible, please don't tell me so, I think so to and knocked my guy on the back of the head for it, do wish we could have come up with a better way to put it, but nothing really worked. :(