Nashville Meetup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue moaned; "Oh God! Please! Quit teasing me, I'm so close!" Taking pity, Ray stuck his tongue out and finally made contact with the base of her pussy. As he pushed his tongue in her and began to lick up her slit her moans reached a crescendo and her whole body stiffened and began to shake with a powerful orgasm. Her legs pushed down on the bed, lifting her pelvis and she grabbed Rays head pulling it tight against her while Ray kept jabbing his tongue into her pussy and rubbing her clit with his nose. Her taste was magnificent, a little salty and sweet and throughout her orgasm she flooded his mouth with her cum.

AS her orgasm subsided, Ray continued to lick from the base of her pussy to the top, never quite hitting her engorged clit, knowing it would be too sensitive from her recent orgasm. As her hips lowered to the bed, he slipped two fingers into her pussy which caused Sue to gasp and moan louder. He worked them in and out slowly as he continued to lick all the juice from pussy, going slowly deeper with each thrust. Sues moans got louder and her head rolled from side to side. When he could go no further he rolled his hand over and began to pull her juice out, rubbing the top of her love tunnel searching for that magic spot he knew every woman had. When his fingers hit her g-spot, Sue gasped and her legs stiffened again. He continued to rub that hard bundle of nerves in her pussy and licked up until he found her engorged clit. He took that into his mouth and began to suck on it as he flicked his tongue over the sensitive nub while continually rubbing her g-spot. He moans got louder, her legs pushed down on the bed harder raising her ass off the bed and she gasped; "Oh God! Yessss! I'm gonna! Cumming! I'm Cummmmmiinnnngg!!

When she came, she flooded Rays mouth. He was surprised that she was a squirter and she sprayed his face with her essence. He kept licking and sucking trying to drink all that she was giving until she finally collapsed down onto the bed pushing his head away. Her breathing was ragged and she gasped for air as her whole body shook with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Ray began kissing her mound and then worked his way down her thighs kissing each side as he slid off the bed and stood up looking at her. He began to unbuckle his pants as he looked down at Sue. The vision he saw was a woman disheveled. Sue was looking back at him through half closed eyes. Her dress was pulled down just barely pinning her upper arms to her sides, here hair was spread out across the pillow and a wisp of it was across her face. Her dress was pulled up to her stomach and her legs splayed wide and bent at the knees. Her pussy was red, swollen and drenched with her cum and Rays saliva. Her clit still stood erect and her inner lips were showing like the petals of a rose. When her breathing was back to normal, she opened her eyes some more and began to smile at him. In a whisper, she looked up and said; "That was incredible! Now, it's my turn!"

12