Nassau Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk out of the Hotel I spot the 10A bus that goes all around the back of Nassau where most of working class Bahamian people live. I grab your hand as we sprint for the bus ride of a life time. I accidentally took this bus last I was down here, got a little drunk one afternoon at a bar downtown while I was wandering around watching people and experiencing all the sights and smells of the town. It takes about a half hour to get downtown this way but you get to see all aspects of life in this part of town. What you see amazes you; a diverse mix of middle class and poverty all kind of wrapped up in one place.

We get off at the four corners downtown and we duck in to the Chanel boutique, I want to buy you some pink lipstick and nail polish to highlight your dark tan. We make a quick stop at one of the little bars that dot the streets and get desert, a pina colada. We finish our drink and jump back on the 10B bus this time that runs down the hotel strip along the beach.

We head back up to the room feeling much better and decide to take a shower. The hot water cascades down our bodies as we each take a bar of soap and lather each other up, both us are somewhat tender and sore from the previous 36 hours of intense lovemaking so gentle is the word of the day today. I can't help but kiss you on the lips, and tell you how much I love you and how happy you make me. You smile.

We climb out of the shower, dry off. I head down to the beach bar to get our thermos filled up again with Margaritas. As I head back up the elevator my mind is on our beautiful early morning interlude. I enter to see you finishing up putting nail and toenail polish on sitting there in your bikini. I pull my swim shorts on. It is time to head down to our secluded little piece of the beach and get some sun. We wander down the beach hand in hand, the sun is already hot and it is only 10:30, the water feels warm against our feet as we walk through the surf. We hold hands and kiss; our cabana is still sitting there, and a small hand painted reserved sign is posted on it. God bless the guys who look after the beach. It is facing the sun and surf, and surprise - it is filled with clean towels. I drag our lounge chairs out to make sure we have the sun beating down on us.

You look amazing in your pink high cut bikini, the pink pedicure and nails coupled with the pink lipstick make me crazy. The sun is hot and feels great as it beats down on our bodies; we are laying side by side holding hands. I get up and ask you to roll over on your stomach. I straddle your hips, you feel the suntan lotion dripping on to your back, it is hot from lying in the sun, and I put my hands on you and your feel the strength in my hands as I slowly work the lotion into your skin. You let out a little moan as your feel the combination of strength and sensitivity of my hands and fingers on your back, I brush the hair off of your neck and massage you neck and shoulders. Your eyes are closed, the only sound is the surf hitting the beach and the smell of the salt air is refreshing. You are totally relaxed as I work the muscles in your neck, shoulders and back. You feel the heat building between your thighs, the combination of hot suntan lotion and slow sensual massage has awakened your passion once again.

You whisper to me to please roll you over and lick you, I smile and as you roll over on the chaise lounge, I slowly pull off your bikini bottoms. You moan again as you feel my hands under your thighs as I push your knees to your chest. Your eyes are closed as you feel my tongue gently kissing your thighs, slowly circling getting closer to your lips but taking my time, teasing you, you feel yourself getting wet in anticipation of my big thick tongue licking you. You are impatient this morning, and you grab the back of my head and force my face between your thighs, I start to lick you with the whole width of my tongue agonizingly slowly. I cross my two fingers and slowly push them inside you and twist them back and forward very slowly as I lick you, you feel my thumb gently and as soft as a butterfly, brush against your ass, you feel my lips start to suck on your man in the boat while my tongue starts to increase the rhythm and pressure. Your hips rise off the chaise lounge as you feel a very intense orgasm building deep within you, I am taking you to new heights as you force my face harder between your thighs, you know that this orgasm is going to wrack your body hard. What you don't know is that I will not stop what I am doing until you have at least 2 more of the same. Ten minutes later your eyes are still closed, you cannot believe how good that felt, your legs are still shaking and I lean over and kiss you full on the lips, and tell you how much I love you.

We doze off for an hour, and decide to go for a swim. The water is incredible down here; crystal clear, warm and blue like the sky. Once again you have your legs wrapped around my waist as we bob up and down in the waves, I love the taste of salt on your lips as I kiss you, your big brown eyes seem to peer right into my soul, it is quiet, no spoken word, we are just enjoying the moment; the moment reflects the solitude and special bond that we have. It is us, the sunshine, the warmth of the waves and the tender touch of me holding you in my arms; I am a very lucky man.

We wander back up to our little cabana sanctuary and discuss what we can do for a mid afternoon lunch. Once again it is the diet of lovemaking, I wonder if we can capture it and put it to a book and maybe be on a show like Ophra. Maybe not. I jokingly tell you my idea and you laugh your ass off. I forgot about the logistics of the idea, thank God you are so bright.

It would not be like me to be able to give a book review standing in front of the audience reading a passage, can you imagine I would start reading part of the story and... Yikes! get a Swingggggggg on stage. No, bad idea, I think it is best if you are the guardian of my stories, because they will always be about you and I.

I think it is time for us to wander down the beach in quest of a cold cocktail and some sustenance like a maybe some grilled vegetables, shrimp and salad.

Our little beach hut kitchen is open; it sits under a group of palms out of the sun and gets the benefit of the cool breeze off the water. Matilda the lady who owns and cooks there seems very happy to see us. The English have had a profound effect on these islands and most of them in the Caribbean either as colonists or takeover artists so hence the name Matilda. She says in her heavy Bahamian accent that we look so happy and content together. I am thinking in my mind this girl is going to kill me softly with love and passion; God bless you, what a way to go.

We banter and joke around and settle down to some spicy shrimp on rice and a green salad and the mandatory bottle of wine. What a combination, your beautiful eyes and company a great lunch, great beach, beautiful water and hot sun, Count me in. I am looking forward to our next interlude; you are driving me crazy.

As we leave, Matilda comes from behind the kitchen and gives you a good luck amulet telling you it will bring good health and prosperity. A very nice gesture.

We walk back down the beach to our little hideaway, with a buzz on and both satiated with food, I think as my kindergarten teacher would say it is "Nap time".

I pull the chaise lounges out of the sun into the recess of the cabana, it is cool and in the shade, I lay you down and kiss you full on the lips and take your hand in mine and lay down for a little sleepy... Between the cool breeze and the crashing of the surf both of us fall into a midday sleep, content in knowing we have each other.

I awaken first, the sun is getting low and the air is getting cooler. My beautiful girl is sound asleep. I sit on my chaise lounge and look at you sleeping like an angel, I sit quietly, drinking in your beauty and thanking my lucky stars to have met such a wonderful person.

It is almost 5:00 pm and I unfortunately, have to wake you up so we can get back to the hotel and watch the sunset. It is not a great idea to be down at the beach by yourself when it gets dark. No sense looking for trouble. I wake you up with butterfly kisses on your toes, it is funny to watch because you think there are insects landing on your toes, and you open your eyes and call me a shithead. If I remember correctly that is a PA word of endearment. I reach up and take your head in my hands and kiss you, and tell you it is time to get back to the hotel to catch the sunset. You wrap your arms around my neck and tell me I am going to be in big trouble later this evening, I can hardly wait.

The guys on the beach have a couple of chairs set up for us and bring us a couple iced glasses of wine from the bar, no wonder I tip these guys so well.

It is another glorious sunset as the big ball of orange and red fire falls slowly into the ocean leaving the stars to come out and do their pretty dance of light throughout the night.

It is time to go back up to our hotel room.

As we ride up the elevator, I pull you close to me, take your head in my hands and kiss you, I have your head on my chest while I nuzzle your neck and caress your hair, and it has been a great day. It is time to shower and go for a bite to eat and leave the rest up to the mystic of the island.

We enter the room and it is very cool the room service staff have cranked up the air again; I quickly open the balcony door and get my big black terry cloth robe out of the bathroom. My princess is cold, and I cannot have that. You jump on the bed with my robe wrapped up tight like a cocoon. I shut the air off and look for the rest of the bottle of champagne we left this morning. Well the room service staff did something right, it's in the fridge with the cork.

It is incredible how quickly a room warms up with the balcony door open; mind you it is still 80 degrees outside. I pour you a glass of champagne and sit on the bed beside you. You are a vision of loveliness. As you sip from your glass, I run my hands up under your robe. You have a mischievous smile on your face, I am desperately trying to be nonchalant but you already have me figured out - big time. I back down the bed and start to kiss your calves. I fake a big yawn and you part your robe and your thighs and tell me to come kiss you here. I think you like the way I make love to you with my tongue, I know I do. You slide your manicured fingers up and down your thighs licking your lips at the same time telling me that you need me to pleasure you now! You are a woman after my own heart. And so continues our spontaneous and reckless desire for passion before dinner.

I have made reservations at a small intimate restaurant for this evening's dinner. You ask me to relax on the balcony while you get dressed. The chatter of people by the pool bar is coupled with kids laughing, running up and down the beach and as always, the constant crash of the surf on the beach is music to my ears. There is not a cloud in the sky; Mother Nature is displaying her twinkles like diamonds.

At last you saunter out to the balcony and you look amazing. It is just a simple sleeveless white linen sun dress and my god it is spectacular. You have done your nails in a classic French manicure with pale pink lipstick, and matching toe polish peek through your sandals. You have put your hair up with the Louis V hair clip I brought you from Toronto and just looking at you has taken my breath away.

You hike your dress up and straddle my hips, leaning forward to give me one of your million dollar kisses. Looking me right in the eyes you smile and tell me I am in big trouble after dinner.

Tonight's dinner plan is a little upscale Caribe-place I found down here a few trips back. It is family run, quiet, discreet and has great food. The décor, like most places on the island is fairly common, very clean, dim lighting, starched white linen table cloths and napkins.

We sit down at a half banquette, so I can be right beside you while we have dinner; the waiter comes over and greets us asking how our stay has been so far. We look at each smile and then laugh as I exclaim "absolutely amazing". He takes our drink order and returns shortly with a whiskey sour for you and a vodka martini for me. We toast each other, have a sip and then kiss.

I have taken the liberty of ordering a mixed green salad with lemon lime citrus vinaigrette and grilled spicy shrimps and scallops done with a sweet mango chutney over a bed of rice. As usual we tend to share everything including a bottle of dry crisp white Italian Masi wine. We are both famished and the food is delicious and quickly disappears from our plates. I have promised you we will stop for an ice cream on the way back to the hotel, so that is our plan for desert. Our moods are quiet as be both know that this evening is our last together for some time to come.

The walk back to the hotel is fun, we got our ice fruit cups, ending up with it all over our faces; everything melts down here in lightning speed and well, we had fun licking it off each others chins.

As we enter the hotel suite I take your hand in mine and lead you out to the balcony. I had asked the room service staff earlier in the day to replace the single chaise lounge with a big double one from the beach. It sits pointed towards the beach and is made up like a bed with pillows, sheets, and a duvet. I thought it would be nice to spend our last night here together outside, looking at the stars, listening to the surf enjoying the combination of smells from all of the flowers and salt air and just talking about nothing too important, just stuff. No formal agenda this evening, just enjoying the moment, and being close together is I think the most important thing. The pitcher of Whiskey Sour sits in the ice bucket in case we get thirsty from being Chatty-Cathy's. I have had my Boss black silk pyjamas, cleaned and they lay on the bed with my big terrycloth robe for you to wear, the nights can sometimes be chilly here and it looks like the clouds are rolling in with some refreshment for all of the island flowers. The night is young and we will enjoy the rest of our evening together in a very informal relaxed state of mind. Not withstanding that doesn't necessarily mean that our early morning lovemaking trysts will pass by us.

You get changed and come out to our bed setup on the balcony; I turn back the duvet, and invite you in our makeshift boudoir. The star lit night has given way to a dark rolling set of clouds. Way off in the distance we watch as a really bad electrical storm lights up the horizon like a laser light show. There is definitely a storm rolling in, I guess it is par for the course as I have to have to take you to the airport tomorrow to catch your flight back to Pittsburgh and the gray sombre weather mirrors our moods.

We spend the evening talking and telling each other stories and life experiences. The night passes quickly, the rain has come upon us and is a slow steady downpour as we fall asleep snuggled up under the duvet with your head on my chest and my big arms wrapped around you. The patter of the rain hitting the surface of the pool below us is melodic. I awaken just as the sun begins its dramatic rise out of the ocean; it is going to be another beautiful day, but unfortunately I have to get you to the airport to catch your flight.

You stir and roll over to face me; I kiss you on the lips and slowly touch you gently with the tip of my fingers. Our lovemaking this morning is slow and deliberate; I think both of us are trying to maximize our pleasures because it will be some time before we get to hold each other.

The rest of the morning is quiet; I head downstairs to get some breakfast while you take a shower and pack your suitcase.

We share our breakfast quietly, this is going to a very tough goodbye, and my heart already aches thinking about you going back home.

The checkout is routine, it will take the room service staff some time to move the double chaise lounge back down to the beach and we both smile at the same time, it is a good thing the room cannot talk.

The ride to the airport is uneventful, the air is fresh with a cool breeze from last night's rain and the scent of island flowers hangs in the air. I am going to miss you terribly.

I get you checked in for your flight and it is time to say goodbye for now, I take you in my arms and hold you for a very long time before I kiss you, tears are running down my face but I have to let you go for now.

As you head to the gate, you turn around and blow me a kiss and then you are gone...

To be continued??