Nast Threesome With Married Couple

Story Info
She's hired for sick sex.
1.1k words
3.86
169.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DD
36DD
10 Followers

Being hard up for money can make people do desperate and frightening things. I was in need a couple of months ago and decided to find a way to make some fast cash. My girlfriend told me she knew to somebody who wanted a mistress for his wife and himself to share. The man (I later knew as Steve) was willing to give $500 to a woman who had no limits but yet she had to be innocent. I might not be innocent, but I’m naïve sometimes and decided to go along with the deal. My friend told me when Steve would call and pick me up downtown. I was supposed to wear no panties or bra. He also told me to wear a lot of makeup and trim my “bush” as he called it. I wore a white lace off shoulder blouse and black mini. Steve seemed please and took me for a ride around town and then out to eat. I thought this won’t be that bad, since he was nice looking and kept me at ease. He did stare at my chest a lot, though. “Where is your wife? I thought she was part of this whole thing. Not that I’d mind being alone with you,” I said. Steve smiled and said,”Oh, she’s waiting at home for us. I’m going to have you two take a bath together and get all clean!” with that he finished his apple pie and we left for his home.


When we get to his house, his wife is waiting and mad!! She’s pretty with dark hair and skin (unlike my fair skin and auburn hair) and has only a teddy on. Ruth tells Steve to “Take your whore in the bedroom and fuck her, then!!” She then walks up and lifts up my skirt and looks at my trimmed little bush and fingers it. I just stand there as Steve watches her inspect me. Ruth pushes me backwards so I fall on the couch. I feel her pulling my skirt down and she spread my legs wide open. She smiles and pushes two fingers inside my pussy really hard and puts her thumb on my clit. I cry out a little and Ruth says, “Oh look at her little button” and then, “she had better cum when I eat this little pussy”. I felt really violated as Steve (whom I had trusted) watched and kept a straight face.


Ruth then grabbed my hair and pulled me up and told me to strip. As I undressed she watched my big breasts fall out of my shirt and grabbed my nipples hard. “You’re a skinny bitch whore” and started pushing me by my hair into the bedroom. Steve was getting undressed in the bedroom and had at least an 8-inch cock. Ruth put me on my back and started to lick my pussy. She told me to cum and stuck her finger in my ass. I was totally shocked as she pushed another finger in. Ruth was being rough and then she got mad, “She needs to shit!” showing her finger to Steve. She got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and figured it was time for our bath. Steve jumped up and turned me over and rubbed his cock against my ass. I felt him spread my cheeks and push against my hole. He pushed until he forced it inside my ass. I knew I had to go bathroom but he didn’t care as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass. I could feel my asshole being spread wide open and moaned, “Ouch! Oh, oh god, “ as I felt my shit starting to come out. He pulled out his cock and told me to finish going. I said,”No, I need to go into the bathroom” and Ruth came out with rubber gloves and a disposable enema. She told me to bend over and saw the shit on us both. Mad again, she gave me my enema and told me to hold it. Then she put Steve’s cock in my mouth and told me to clean it. He loved every minute of it and finally as I cried to go, Ruth and Steve let me go release my enema.

As I finished going, Ruth told me to get into the large garden tub. It felt nice to be inside the warm water with bubbles. She also got in and washed my back and held my breasts. I could feel myself relaxing and until she started to eat my pussy from behind. She sucked and licked my clit while she fingered my asshole. I finally came and she sucked all my juices. I was feeling pretty ashamed when Steven got into the tub and Ruth jumped out. He then put his cock into my pussy and fucked me in the bathtub. After about an hour, my pussy was sore. I could feel his thumb going into my asshole as he pumped my pussy. “Ouch my pussy hurts,” I cry and Steve finally cums. He hands me a towel and I get out and dry off. I am visibly shaking and need some rest badly. They tell me to lie down and take a nap. Shortly after I fell asleep, I awake to Steve fucking Ruth and she is screaming and crying, as she has an orgasm she finally shuts up. I pretend to be asleep but Steven sees I’m awake and tells me to get my clothes on. “I’m taking you home”.

After we go into the car, Steve drove out into the country and stopped. He unzips his pants and tells me to suck his cock. It smelled like pussy and ass and he kept forcing my head down while I gagged. All of a sudden, he stopped and pushed me backwards and lifted my skirt. He spread my legs and rolled me over. I knew he was going to fuck my ass again. I cried as it burned and stung, “Oh, please stop! Oww!” I was crying and screaming but he just kept fucking me. I started to wet myself and stopped, then started again. The hot pee ran down my legs and Steve grabbed my pussy from the front and rubbed my clit. “You’re just a little girl!! You’re a nasty whore!” and finally he came in my ass. I was sobbing by then and he told me to clean up and he drove me home.

Outside my house he handed me the $500 and said, “We can do this again, right? “ And I say, ”Yeah, um okay, call me” and ran into my house with my wetness, feeling raped, humiliated and sore. I undress and curl up in my bed as my stomach begins to hurt. Part of me enjoyed what happened and I need to think about it now.

36DD
36DD
10 Followers