Nasty at the Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were appreciative noises. I reached back and caressed one of Daddy's hands, then slid two fingers up my own ass. I said, "Also, who needs to take a piss?"

Honestly, up to this point I had been kind of disappointed no one had tried to urinate on me. Since I knew time was running out, I thought I'd just go ahead and invite it. Nobody said anything for a minute, and then the one whose name I never knew said, "Fuckhole, we all be piss in your mouf when we through fucking."

And that's what happened. Eight of these nine guys ended our time together by sticking their cocks in my asshole missionary position til they were ready to come, then pulling their cocks out of my asshole and sticking them in my mouth to dump their semen. I kept my eyes open through it all. I watched their faces as their meat filled up my rectum. I wanted to remember it all, for this to be what I'm thinking about when my boss asks me what my problem is, why I'm not paying attention to him. Yellow said, "I'm gonna pull my dick out yo' ass and put it in yo' mouth." The guy whose name I never got kissed me while he fucked me. The sensation of tongue in my mouth and dick in my ass, both stroking the same rhythm, it was fucking heaven. Ray-Ray kept saying, "You ain't better than nobody, bitch." After he came, he made the special effort to spit in my face. His spit sat there on my cheek and lips while Sanders fucked my pucker. Bobby asked Boudro to paddle my tits with slaps as he fucked me. As the last three guys took their turns stretching out my anus, everybody chanted, "Hit that shit! Fuck that ho!" I realized four men stood in the open doorway of the motel room, men who hadn't come in the van with us. They were chanting too. I felt like a fucking movie star. A nasty one. Ray-Ray shouted an invitation, and three of the guys in the doorway walked over to the bed and one by one stuck their cocks in my mouth, taking turns jabbing my throat while Boudro stroked in and out of my shitter. The guys from the doorway never fucked my ass or my pussy, but I sucked them all off until they came in my throat, one at a time. They were all black too. As the last one shot goo down my sore throat, I thought twelve guys in one day! I'm a fucking whore! I fucking love this!

The only one that didn't fuck my asshole one last time was Daddy. As everyone else except the guy who kissed me fucked me, Daddy knelt above my head and kept his cock in my mouth. He didn't fuck it, he just knelt there and kept it shoved in as far as I could take it without gagging. I sucked without stroking. Each time whoever was fucking me announced they were ready to bust their nut (that's how they say it, these black men), Daddy politely withdrew his meat from between my lips so I could eat come. When finally the last one had dripped the last of his semen into my open mouth, Daddy commenced to fucking my throat like he was trying to rupture something. It didn't last long though. He cried out as he pumped one last sticky wad into my mouth. Thirty-three. I counted. What a fucking whore I am, to be proud of something like that!

I lay there, exhausted. The guys from the doorway stood around for a while. The guys from the halfway house told them about me like I wasn't laying right there. I lifted my legs in the air and spread my cheeks. I was wet like somebody had dumped a bucket on me. But it was all my own. Everybody's else's come was in my belly. I had swallowed it all. So nasty. Legs up in the air, holding my cheeks spread to show off my fucked-out pucker, I giggled and shouted, "Thanks, guys!"

The guy with the dreads said, "That not be all, Fuckhole. You got one more ting to do."

I knew what he meant. I knew this many people couldn't all fit in the bathroom to piss on me while I crouched in the tub. I waited to see how they would want me. Would they form a line? I liked that idea a lot. They talked about it. Daddy said we couldn't just do it in the room, what if we wanted to come back here? They probably wouldn't rent to people who had pissed all over the carpet the last time they were here. I could have suggested the set up of one-at-a-time, and promised to swallow all of it. I could have reminded him we hadn't used real names. I hadn't even used my fake real name. I waited for them to work it out. Getting used means not directing, just accepting whatever they want you to do. But they weren't figuring it out.

Finally I said, "Daddy Ford? Why don't we do it in the parking lot? You can make a mess and it won't matter, and you know I don't care who sees. Maybe if other people see, they'll come over and piss on me too."

One of the new guys, one of the guys from the doorway said, "You gonna let them piss on you?"

I smiled at him and let my legs down. "I'm gonna let them piss in my mouth, even. I'm going to drink big mouthfuls of it."

He raised his eyebrows and made a face. I asked, "Do you want to piss in my mouth too? You can if you want."

"I want to!" One of his friends came forward, unzipping.

Daddy said, "Wait. We gone go out in the parking lot like she say. Long as the po-lice don't roll up, what can happen?"

Everybody took a couple of minutes to find and put on their pants and underwear. Even after my skirt and tiny t-shirt were thrown to me, I stayed naked. I was gonna walk out to the parking lot naked. I was gonna get down on my bare knees on the concrete. (This is something I really, really like.) I was gonna open my mouth and spread my ass cheeks. I was gonna have a dozen men spraying urine into my open, gulping mouth. Because I'm a whore, a toilet with a tongue.

It happened. Not everybody could piss at once. I knelt out there on the dirty ground for maybe three or four minutes. That's a long time to be kneeling naked in a parking lot drinking alternating piss streams. They laughed at me. Ray-Ray spit on me again, twice.

It was dark, but there are lights in the parking lot. Parking lot. I kneeled in a motel parking lot on Lincoln Avenue and let-- I let them! I wanted them to!-- twelve guys use my mouth like a fucking public urinal at Wrigley Field. I can't believe I didn't puke. It tasted awful. I gulped. I drank. I spewed it out like a fountain, then drank more. Two guys who were walking down the sidewalk stopped and watched. Somebody yelled from a passing car. Breaks squealed. Akbar/Yousuf came trotting out of the office and stood about five feet from the circle of men around me. I heard him say, "Look, she don't let me to eat her but she do this." All three of the guys from the doorway pissed into my mouth. I tilted my head back and gargled. I let my mouth fill, then swallowed. Over and over. My hair and body were drenched in stinky piss. There was a puddle twenty feet wide when they were all empty. I was full.

When it was over, I stood and held out my hand to Ray-Ray, who was holding my clothes. I used my skirt to dry off-- I stank! Then I slowly, casually walked over to where my uncle's van is parked. He thinks I am at a concert with my friends. I opened the driver's side door and rummaged under the seat for the stashed key. I spread my niece's shirt out on the seat. Then climbed in. I closed the door and looked around for that black halter I was wearing all those hours ago. I am happy to drive around naked, especially in a van full of men, but if a cop sees titty, he'll pull me over. I located the halter and put it on, but my ass and pussy were still naked. I thought, I am going to have to clean this seat with Fantastik again. I waited for the men to join me in the van. In ones and twos, they did. The men from the doorway walked off toward one of the motel rooms.

Daddy slid into the passenger seat and I looked at him. "We ought to come back here next week so that office clerk can suck my pussy hole."

"You want that nasty man's mouth on your pretty little pussy baby?" He said it like he didn't think it could be true.

"Daddy, I've been wanting that man to put his mouth on my pussy ever since he offered. I want to put my mouth on him too."

"Alright then, you just lemme know when. I'll follow your dirty white pussy wherever it go, baby girl."

From the back of the van, "Me too!"

"Me too!"

"Me too!"

"I'll follow that pussy! It be dirty, I still fuck it!"

"Me too!"

It seems I have a fan club now. I'll wait a few weeks to ask my uncle for the van again. Maybe I'll tell him I've bought that loveseat I've been looking at.