Nasty Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Koffi untangled himself from Cassie’s outstretched arms and legs. He stood up and offered his hand. He pulled her up and offered her the coat which had fallen to the floor.

“Here” he said gently, “put it on”.

Cassie took it eagerly and pulled the coat over her naked form. She grabbed the corner of the bedspread and wiped the growing, silvery trail of fluid beading down the inside of her legs. He gave her a moment then led her to the door.

They were leaving? If anything happened to Cassie I knew who’d be getting it up the ass next, me. I lurched to my feet as Koffi opened the door, Cassie in tow. I was pulling my pants back up and grabbing my coat when the door closed behind them. I scampered to the door and out just in time to see the elevator doors closing behind them.

“Christ!” I shouted as I sprinted down the hallway towards the elevators, pounding on the call button.

An eternity later an elevator door opened and I dashed inside jamming the button for the lobby. When the doors opened I bolted out, across the lobby and found them both waiting at the front entrance.

“Can I come?” I asked sheepishly.

“Of course” Koffi’s voice boomed out. “Who do you think is driving?” he laughed once more.

I skulked away to the Hotel parking lot and found the station wagon.

I drove to the front entrance. Cassie and Koffi got into the front seat. Within moments she was nuzzling up against him, her hand caressing his crotch.

“I know a place we can go” he said, after we had pulled out onto the street. “Drive straight until you get to Wilshire, then turn left”.

Cassie spread her legs wide. The movement opened the coat fully. She slid down on the smooth satin lining, exposing her completely. Her ass was on the edge of the seat with her toes gripping the dash. We pulled up to a red light and the stark light from the street flooded in. Cassie gripped Koffi’s wrist with both hands, plunging with as many fingers as he would give her sloppy pussy. I reached over to stroke the inside of her leg. Cassie reached out for my hand, pulling it down and inside her, alongside Koffi’s. I could feel Cassie’s heat and her muscles contracting around my fingers. Her head was resting on my shoulder, eyes closed. Soft moans escaped from her pursed lips. With his free hand, Koffi began tugging at the string of pearls still housed in her ass. He pulled it, glistening pearl by pearl, moan by moan until it was free, finally hanging it from my rearview mirror.

“Left here!” he suddenly shouted with amusement and I pulled my hand free as I almost missed the turn.

Moments later we turned down a desolate side street and stopped in front of a run down two story house. The front yard was littered with shopping carts. Some were overturned while others were full, of what, I could not imagine. Lights and music spilled out of the ground floor windows, someone was having a party.

Koffi pulled Cassie, naked, out of the car. The interior lights revealed a disgusting puddle growing on my dashboard, just beneath the pearls.

He slammed the door before I could even ask where we were. I locked up the car and walked towards the house. Koffi and Cassie were already inside. I went up to the open front door but my entrance was blocked by a large black man.

“I need to get in” I said, as bravely as I could.

The man shook his head and motioned me away. Behind him, a dozen young men, all black, were all excited about something, but what? I heard a shriek and saw white flesh dashing through the room, chased by a horde of black men. I put my head in my hands, what had she done?

“I’m a friend of Koffi’s” I explained but the big man took no notice.

I tried several times to get in the house, through the back door, through windows but my way was always barred. I thought about calling the police but I seriously doubted they came down to this part of town after midnight. Even if they did show up there was little they could do. Cassie was there on her own volition. The night was getting colder. I started to shiver as my imagination got the best of me and I thought of Cassie being smuggled out of the country to serve as a sex slave for the Congolese rebel army. If there really was such a thing.

At one point I went to the curtainless front window, squinting into the bright light. I hoped Cassie was alright. A group of young, black men were arranged in a circle, surrounding something. The group separated just long enough to reveal Cassie, naked on all fours, giving head to a kid in front of her while another was behind her, banging her hard. Her breasts were being pulled back and out to the sides. I realized they had clamped a wide black binder clip to each of her breasts. A length of light chain ran over her back and connected the two clamps. The kid who was taking her from behind was sadistically yanking on her breasts with the chain. I moved away helplessly.

Later I returned to the window when the cacophony had reached a new level. A line had formed across the living room and part way up the stairs. At the front of the line, on the stairs was Cassie. She was on her knees, one hand clenching a baluster, her face a sweaty image of lust. One man lunged into her from behind while another in front attempted to pull her viciously up the stairs by the chain still gripping her breasts. I watched for a few minutes and realized they were playing a game, with my sister-in-law. A man would fuck her until the line behind him made such a row he would either have to force himself to come or pull out and go to the back of the line. Only then was Cassie allowed to progress up, one more stair. Needless to say the line was impatient and most of the young men were pummeling her for all they were worth. She was only half way up the stairs when I turned away, unable to watch more.

I went back into the yard and sat with my back against the tree. The flies were intolerable. They swarmed over the shopping carts half filled with rotting fruits and vegetables. I assumed these had come from the dumpsters of a vegetable store we had passed a few blocks away.

I awoke, at about five in the morning, to find the sun was starting to rise. The house was dark and quiet. I crept up to the front, wary of the doorman. But he was gone. I let myself in. The living room was covered with young men sleeping wherever they could find a niche.

I had read about places like this, teeming with immigrant black men from Africa. They would share the house, and whatever was inside it.

I could find no sign of Cassie. I went further into the house, past bedrooms with boys and young men sleeping on the floor or in sitting positions with their backs against a wall. I came back out to the living room and crept up the stairs, the damp treads creaking under my weight.

At the top of the stairs was a closed door but light spilled out beneath it. I crept up to the door and heard the grunting of hard labour. I squatted down and cautiously opened the door a few inches to peek inside. A woman was facing away from me, straddling the edge of a bathtub, naked but for a filthy towel under her. One reddened leg, breast and arm hung limply over the edge.

I realized it was Cassie, in the bathroom, completely exposed, her left hand hanging limply over an iron pipe beside the toilet. Riding her was a fat black kid. He was ramming his long, hard cock into Cassie’s ass. I looked closer at my gorgeous but damaged sister-in-law and a horrible darkness fell upon me. She wasn’t moving. This kid was battering her ass and she didn’t even acknowledge he was there. The kid grunted louder still, pushing down onto the small of Cassie’s back as he unloaded himself into her. He pulled out and stepped back. Her ass was gaping and red. I watched and waited for it to close up, to twitch and pucker until it closed, but it wouldn’t. It just stayed open and inviting, rivulets of white liquid draining slowly out. The kid wiped his cock on a corner of the towel. Come was dripping down the inside of Cassie’s bruised thigh and onto the floor. The kid stood up and I ducked out of the doorway and waited. I slipped back into the shadows and he walked past. He had left the door open and the lights on. He went down the hall without noticing me.

I crept in and closed the door behind me. Teeth had punctured her soft skin and two inch wide purple welts ran across her back, ass and thighs. Marks left by a belt. Her breasts were marred by rectangular bruises and cuts left behind from the clamps. I wondered how much she had endured. Her ass was still not closing up. I noticed a partially eaten cob of corn pushed deep into her pussy. The liquid from her ass was running over what kernels remained and dripped incessantly onto the towel which was too soaked to hold any more. I realized now the cob was there to tighten up her ass. When they pushed down on the small of her back the corn would provide resistance. I thought of the rotting vegetables outside and shuddered to think where this one had come from. Cassie’s hand moved and she started to stir. I went to her and brushed the greasy, sweat soaked hair from her strained face. She embraced me with wide, frightened eyes and I knew the lust had lost its power over her. She tried to move.

“Bob?” she called out desperately.

I reached out and put my finger to her lips to silence her.

“Oh Bob” she was sobbing now, the tears running down her cheeks. Her small fingers clenched the pipe like a toddler gripping the bars of a crib. I moved over to her and held her close.

I knew from my previous experience with Cassie, she had brought this on herself. But I still felt sorry for her. She tried to move but the stiffness in her limbs made it impossible. I reached back to remove the offending piece of corn. I manage to get it part way before, but Cassie cried out in pain so I gently pushed it back in. I lifted her and carried her awkwardly down the stairs and out of the house.

Once outside I set Cassie down on the dead grass of the lawn and tried to help her stand, but it was no use. I took off my shirt and draped it over her. She shivered in the cold. I carried her to the car and placed her carefully in the back seat. The morning light was growing and she fell asleep the moment we pulled away.

By the time I got her home it was midmorning. Some of her neighbors who were out cutting their grass stared as I carried Cassie into the house. Her coat and pearls draped over her limp form. It must have appeared very peculiar. I took her inside and bathed her and swabbed down the cuts with disinfectant. Her ass had almost closed again but she would be sore all over for the next few weeks. She had more men in that evening than most women enjoyed in a lifetime and I wondered how it would change her.

It wasn’t too difficult for me to convince Conrad and Jill I had been forced to drop an angry, inebriated Cassie off at her house the previous evening. I would love to know how she explained the marks to Conrad.

It’s been six months since that blessed event and we’re soon to have another. Cassie is expecting to give birth in three months and she’s already huge. Every time I see her she has this desperate glaze in her eyes and all I can do is laugh. I am really looking forward to everyone’s reaction, when the baby is born.

12