Nasty in the Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy must sense this. He and Yellow watch as Boudro takes his cock out of his shorts and bends me over. He tells Ray-Ray to put his hand on the back of my neck and keep me bent over. Like I'm going to struggle! He spits on my asshole and then starts working his dickhead against the spreading hole. I never need much warm up for anal. I like it, so I do it a lot. I can do it like a porn star. I stretch my cheeks to let him know I want it. I also say it.

"Boudro, god, please. Look how bad I want it. Fuck me. Fuck me, please!"

I like knowing their names, using them when we fuck. Wouldn't you like it if some slutty, strange chick used your name while you stuck something of yours in her asshole?

I stare at the ground and pant like a dog while Boudro's buddies watch him slide his cock into my shitter until his whole groin is pressed up against my ass. He pulls most of the way out. Slides back in. Grinds on me. The base of his cock is hairy and wide, and I can feel my asshole stretching, and his rough pubic hair scrubbing against the sensitive skin of my pucker. I reach under me and stick two fingers in my gash, get them all gooey, then reach further to grab Boudro's balls. I rub and pull on them with my slimy hand. I'll suck my cunt juice off of them later.

I really like double penetration. I like triple penetration. It is such an overwhelming feeling to have meat stuffed in every hole. But sometimes its nice, and just as nasty, to have someone fucking your mouth only, or your pussy only, or your ass. You can concentrate completely on that delicious friction, the feeling of being stuffed full of some part of somebody else's body.

Boudro fucks me in and out, doing these long, rapid, mechanical strokes. Ray-Ray holds me by the back of my neck. I pant. I can't see anything but a piece of the ground. Since I am bent over, the full hemline of my dress covers most of my face, while covering none of my ass or tits. Its one of the reasons I like this dress. Its almost like walking around naked. Someone is fondling my tits. I don't know who.

Yellow says, "You selfish motherfucker! Lay that bitch down on the groun' so we can all get some."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!" Boudro's breathing is labored behind me.

I say, "Nut in my mouth, Boudro." Panting. I like using his name. I hate the word "nut," but its what they say. "Don't forget, only nut in my mouth."

"Then c'mere, ho. Put your mouth on my dick." He pulls loose of my ass and I spin around and squat. I suck it into my mouth. All of it. Instant deep throat. I am the ass-to-mouth cheerleader.

Most women won't do ass-to-mouth, but I don't mind a bit. I keep my asshole clean. I take Boudro's cock into my mouth right after he pulls it out of my ass, and I love doing it. Boudro doesn't stick his cock in my mouth, he lets me put my mouth on it. I want to show him-- anyone-- that Iwantto. Heletsme.

He pumps his come in my mouth and I swallow it down. I think,that's one.I can't wait for more.

Ray-Ray puts his hand on the back of my neck again. "Get down on the ground."

This is thebest dressfor getting fucked out in public. It is so big and loose it flips right up to expose absolutely everything, my entire body. But that also makes it easy to snatch down if I need to, like if Mrs. What's-her-face with the fruit hat comes backing out of her garage again. I like for people to see me doing what I do with these men, but I don't want totraumatizeanyone.

I let Ray-Ray push me to the ground. The asphalt out here is old and rough. Gravel has come loose and is scattered all over. There is grass and a few weeds growing up through cracks. I lay flat on my back at an angle perpendicular to the garage, like a speed bump. My pussy is open. Grit rubs my skin. A dumpster looms overhead, maybe three feet away. Birds fly overhead. Cocks are released from pants. They wave around above me.

Listen to me tell you this again: I am laying by a dumpster, in an alley. Men are getting to their knees to fuck me. I am going to get fucked by multiple men, out here where anybody could see me.

Yellow kneels above my head. His back is right up against the dumpster. He jams his cock in my mouth. It is hard-and-soft, like a sausage. It is big like a sausage. I choke a couple of times until I can adjust my head and throat. He pulls his jersey taut against his body with one hand so that he can watch me do it. If I look up, I can see long kinky pubic hair. He smells a little pissy. I suck. I revel in the absolute depravity of what I've let happen here. I know that he is looking down and watching the muscles in my neck and chin working against his meat. I know he is watching his shaft pump in and out of my white girl lips while I slobber and drool.

Daddy Ford and Ray-Ray make several attempts to dp me. First Daddy has Ray-Ray pull my legs back toward my head. Daddy sticks his cock in my asshole. I think Ray-Ray's plan is to face his Daddy and fuck my pussy, but as he straddles my legs, he can't squat and fill my pussy hole at the same time. The angles are all wrong. He's too out of shape. He tries over and over, and finally Daddy cries, "Quit that shit, motherfucker! You messin' up my roll here!"

Ray-Ray says, "Well come on now, motherfucker! I wanna get me some too! I'm the one called this bitch to come over here!" He is standing now, standing over me but not straddling me anymore. Yellow fucks my mouth. It is so good. Daddy fucks my ass. That's good too. "Bitch, you want me to fuck you or what?"

I'm swallowing Yellow's cock, and he doesn't remove it so I can answer. I can see their faces, a little. He looks at Ray-Ray. Ray-Ray looks at me. Daddy's looking at my asshole, which he's still fucking. Daddy's got good rhythm. Most guys want to fuck fast. Daddy's slow like molasses, but thorough. He uses the whole length of his cock, and he likes to pull completely out before pushing all the way back in. Boudro, whom everyone has forgotten since his dick's not in action, says, "Wait a minute." He bounds off into the gangway.

I say to Ray-Ray, "Come on, Ray-Ray, put it in my mouth." Yellow says, "Hey, I'm usin' yo' mouth right now." He jams his cock back between my lips. I struggle to get free and say, "I can take two. Yellow, don't be greedy.Share. Come on, Ray-Ray." I open my mouth to Yellow again, and in a couple of seconds Ray-Ray's cock is pushing against the corner of my mouth. I open as wide as I can, push Yellow's cock back out a little with my tongue. I get my lips around both of them, and they both bounce in my mouth a little, but they've only got room to get about an inch more than their heads in. This is not the first time I've sucked two cocks at once. I like it a lot.

I can't reallysuck. I lay still and let them both bounce their meat on my tongue. I squirm my tongue around between their cocks. I have slobbered enough that it has run down both sides of my face and my chin and my neck. I am laying on cracked asphalt, sucking two black cocks. Daddy continues dragging his cock in and out of my asshole. I am so nasty. I love this shit.

I'm not keeping track of time, but it seems like it takes a while for Boudro to return. In the time that he's gone, Daddy comes. I've told him my rule of "only in my mouth" over and over, so when he does it, he stands and Ray-Ray and Yellow give up my mouth for as long as it takes him to dump his spunk on my tongue. When he's done he stands off to the side a little, watching me suck two cocks at once. I still have the taste of his nut in my mouth, and two other guy's cocks. I can't believe I do this stuff. I can't believe I waited so long to start.

When Boudro comes back, he's got extension cords. There's a short, heated discussion about how exactly to position me. To have maximum access. They decide to tie one end of each extension cord to each of my ankles, and then have me lay down with my head about a foot from the dumpster, my feet pointing away. I am centered in front of the dumpster. Ray-Ray straddles my torso and says, "Gimme them feet, ho." I lift my legs and feel him catch my feet. One of my flip flops comes off. Daddy picks it up and stuffs it in his back pocket.

Ray-Ray pulls my feet toward my head far enough that I am only laying on the upper and middle part of my back. I look ridiculous. I am all cunt and crack and pucker. He ties the loose ends of the extension cord to the big square rings in front of the dumpster's wheels. With my hips and ass in the air, now I understand. My cunt and asshole are front and center. They can both be fucked now. Somebody else could squeeze between the triangle of my legs and the dumpster and fuck my mouth.I am out in an alley in this pose.I am not "tied up"-- the extension cords are loose enough that I am able to work them down to my arches, where they don't cut into me as much. It wasn't the goal, to restrain me. These men are practical, and they figured out how best to get at my holes. I am happy they figured it out. I am such a whore.

This is how much of a whore I am: I am such a nasty, dirty, come-hungry, piss-drinking whore that I have allowed myself to be tied to a dumpster for the express purpose of letting a bunch of guys I barely know use my holes to get off. I am really into this picture of myself. I wish Ihada picture of myself when I did this.

So I got fucked. Nobody saw us. At least, that I know of. I kept wondering if Bobby was ever going to come back, but he didn't. I got fucked in my pussy and asshole twice by each of them, Daddy, Boudro, Yellow and Ray-Ray. Everybody came in my mouth. Well. Ray-Ray came all over my face and throat once. And then spit on me. It stayed there for almost an hour while they continued to pump me over and over. Have I told you how much I love this shit? I love being nasty like this. I am a nice white girl from the suburbs, and I'm tied to a dumpster in an alley while a bunch of black guys run a train on me.

I'm getting plowed by four guys. When they're not fucking a hole, they're just standing over me, looking at me. Yellow lights a cigarette every time he's done. He stands over me, flicking his ashes on me, while Ray-Ray ruts in my shit hole. I would have never thought of telling someone to ash on me, but I like it, how it looks calloused and casual. He smoked while I was sucking his cock in the motel room too. I was sucking his cock and he was just looking down at me. Every once in a while he'd take a drag, then blow it in my face.

Finally my back hurt too much. Boudro and Daddy were the last ones to fuck me, and none of them look like they are going to be ready againsoon, so I twist my feet out of the extension cords and lower my legs, lower my feet to the ground. I lay there. My asshole feels fucked out. I'm sore and stiff. I say, "Hey I need help up."

Daddy and Yellow each take an arm. They pull me up til I am standing. I have grit and gravel stuck to my back in patches. Daddy brushes me off, then slaps my ass a couple of times, playfully.

"Bad girl!" He says to me. "Look at you! Went outside to play and got alldirty."

I smile, but I'm tired. I want a cheeseburger to wash down all this come. I'll be in the van in three minutes. I'm done. And the nice thing about being a girl, when you want to leave, they let you go.

12