Nasty Little Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelly loses her virginity to her loving brother.
6.7k words
4.64
200.8k
138

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, there's always been something about cotton panties that intrigued me. Maybe it's the promise of sweetness and innocence, but, whatever it was, watching Kelly lying there in her pink, cotton panties with her knees pulled up and her fingers rubbing a crease up and down her slit, well, it took my breath away.

As I watched my little sister touch herself, I figured she wasn't doing this just for me. She was doing it for both of us. She made it clear to me earlier that she enjoyed me looking at her -- probably as much as I enjoyed it. And the way she was lying there on her bed with her legs spread wide apart, I was sure she was getting off on it, too.

She smiled at me as I sat on the side of the bed watching her. "Will you make me a promise?" Kelly asked softly.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

"Tonight," she said, "when you're lying in bed playing with yourself, will you promise me you'll smell these panties while you do it?"

"Absolutely." I answered. "But, don't forget you promised to give me the ones you had on earlier, too."

Kelly stopped touching herself and reached over to lay her hand on top of mine. "Kyle," she continued, "listen because this is important to me. The panties I have on now are the last panties I'll ever wear as a virgin. I've been saving them for over a year just for this moment. I know you like pink and from what I could tell, you seem to favor my cotton panties over the other ones. So, I bought these and promised myself I wouldn't wear them until you were ready to make love to me."

Kelly's words almost stopped my heart. I couldn't believe she'd given this so much thought and planned it so intricately -- even down to the panties she would wear the last few moments before she lost her virginity.

"Hopefully, she added, "in a few minutes you'll keep your promise and make love to me. I just thought it would be nice for you to have the last pair of panties I ever wore as a virgin.... as a present, I mean. And, tonight, when you're masturbating, I want you to use them and think about me. Can you promise me you'll do that?"

I could have said a million different things to my little sister at that instant, but, I was so choked up, I couldn't utter a single word. This obviously meant so much to her -- and it touched me in a way that made me feel warm and happy. Before I knew it, I was grasping her hand and leaning down to kiss her softly on her lips.

"Of course I will." I answered. "I'll keep them and I'll always cherish them."

Kelly smiled at me and then moved her hand back between her legs and resumed touching herself through those pink panties. "Please," she asked softly, "can you watch me?"

She was making long, slow strokes, pressing the cotton crotch of her panties down in between her pussy lips. A small wet spot was beginning to form and as I turned my head to watch her, she asked, "Can you see well enough?"

"Uh huh." I replied. Then as I watched her, I asked, "Can you tell me how you want it to happen? I want it to be just the way you dreamed about."

She smiled a tiny smile and blushed. Then she took a deep breath and said, "First, I want you to watch me get these panties nice and wet for you. I want you to see me touching myself in them and know I'm doing it just for you. Then, I want you to kiss me down there while I'm wearing them so you can smell me and taste me."

She closed her eyes as she continued to tell me how she wanted to lose her virginity. She told me she wanted me to be the one to take her panties off once they were ready to become my present. Then she explained in detail how she dreamed about me spreading her pussy open while she held her legs up so I could examine her vagina and see her cherry. The words she used as she explained it all to me made her blush even deeper, and when she told me she wanted me to put my finger inside her and touch her hymen, I got goose bumps.

"I want to be on my back when you to make love to me." She explained.

I interrupted her at that point and said, "You know, it might be better if you were on top. You could control everything that way, and it might not hurt as much."

"You're probably going to think this is silly," Kelly replied, "but, I kind of want it to hurt. I want to feel it, Kyle. I want to feel your weight on me..... in control of me, kissing me and telling me you love me as you push your penis through my hymen. I don't care if it hurts -- I want to remember this until the day I die. I want to wrap my arms around your neck and look into your eyes as you do it and I don't want you to stop. Even if I cry and even if it hurts..... you keep going and make me your woman."

I leaned down and kissed her again, this time on her forehead as she spoke. She had a glow about her as she described what she wanted me to do to her.

"Then, once you're in me all the way, I want you to go nice and slow so I can feel every inch of your penis go in and out of me." She explained. "Then, I want you to make love to me, Big Brother. Make love to me like I was the one you loved more than anyone in else in the whole world."

Right then, I was so blown away with her explanation and description all I could do was look down at her and smile. "It'll be easy to do all that, Kelly." I said. "I do love you and I promise I'll do it just like you said."

A small tear came to her eye and she smiled. "I love you, too, Kyle. And I'm not just saying that. I really do. I know we can't be married or anything like that, but, I just want you to know I'd give up everything else -- even move away from Mom and Dad to be together with you."

The funny thing is, after she said that, I knew in my heart she meant it. I could tell it in her eyes and I could see it in her face. These were the kind of words you save for that one person in your life who you want to spend the rest of forever with. She was talking about love. Not that brother -- sister kind of love, she was talking about really being in love, like the man -- woman kind of love...... like in getting married and house in the suburbs kind of love. And what stopped me cold in my tracks was I was feeling the same things. She'd opened her heart to me and trusted me with all her emotions, and once she'd said those things, my own heart melted.

I leaned down and kissed the sides of her eyes where she was tearing. Then, wiping the tears away, I kissed her on her lips, opening my mouth to feel her tongue searching for mine. As we kissed, I felt her hand reach for mine and guide my hand to her breast and she held it there, gently pressing my palm against her nipple. I'd never, ever felt so good and so at peace with anything in my whole life. I felt like we were one -- like our souls had intersected and our hearts collided. I was totally blown away, and, totally consumed, all at the same time.

Kelly pointed to her backpack and asked, "Get my camera, would you? Oh, and in my lingerie drawer there's a red silk pouch at the very back on the bottom. Can you get that, too?"

"Uh, sure." I said. I got up and reached into her backpack and pulled out her camera and then went to her dresser and opened up the drawer where I knew she kept her bras and panties. Digging through the sea of her intimates, I found a small silk pouch, pulled it out and closed the drawer.

Returning back to the bed and sitting down next to her, I held out her camera and expected her to take it from me. Instead, she reached for the red silk pouch and shoved it under the pillow she was lying on.

"Take some pictures of me," Kelly said as she smiled, "then I'll take some of you."

"You mean naked?" I asked.

"Why not?" Kelly replied. "I trust you to keep them to yourself and I promise I won't show them to anyone. Years from now, I think we'll both be glad we took some."

"But, Kelly...." I started to interrupt, but, she ignored me and pulled her legs up and opened them as far as she could. Patting the mound of her cotton covered pussy, she said, "Right here, Big Brother. Take the first one right here. Nice and close so you can see the wet spot on my last pair of panties as a virgin."

I got up and walked to the end of the bed and kneeled down, propping myself up on my elbows and pointing the camera between her legs. "We'll each take some." Kelly said. "I'll take some of you and you take some of me. And I'd like some before and after pictures of my vagina so we can remember all this later."

I simply didn't believe any of this. Everything was so far beyond my comprehension, but, my emotions and feelings were at a fever pitch, so I started snapping away, taking pictures of her as she lie there exposed in such a vulnerable way. I took close ups of her crotch, catching the detail of the crease in her panties between her pussy lips and the wet spot. I stood up and took full length pictures of her, including her breasts and many of them included her face. She smiled broadly in each one and I could tell she didn't have one ounce of worry about me taking the pictures. After I'd taken several, she held her hand out and beckoned me to pass her the camera. "My turn." She said as she smiled and sat up, pointing the camera at me. Of course, my cock was hard and initially, I was bashful about her taking my picture, but that feeling went away once she'd taken a few and asked me to move closer so she could get some close ups of my cock.

After a few minutes, she put the camera down and I sat next to her again. I reached for her hand, and cradling it in mine, I raised it to my lips and I kissed it gently. She smiled softly and as I looked in her eyes, I bent down and started kissing her belly, blowing warm air all over her skin in between my kisses. Then, slowly, I started to kiss my way down her body, stopping briefly to softly run my tongue around her belly button and then I moved down more. I saw the flash of the camera go off and I knew Kelly was taking pictures of me kissing my way down to her pussy, so I moved a little to the side so she could get my face and her body in the pictures, too.

I had to get up and get between her legs once I'd kissed down to the waistband of her panties. She kept taking pictures, but, it didn't bother me at all and after a few more pictures, I was able to ignore the flash completely.

As I settled between her legs, I leaned down to nuzzle my nose into the gusset of her panties. At the same time, I moved my fingers to her wet spot and gently touched her there while I moved my nose up and down her slit. I was almost overcome with excitement as I smelled my little sister's wanting. She was so wet and ready. Part of me wanted to rip her panties down her legs and bury my cock inside her, but another part of me just wanted to kiss and snuggle with her.

I glanced up to see her holding the camera to her eye with her heels up in the air. The crotch of her panties were pulled tight across her pussy and when I looked down, all of her private places were available for me to touch, lick, suck or finger. As she continued to take pictures, I lowered my head directly to her pussy and began to lick and suck her through her cotton panties, just as she asked me to. Immediately, I tasted the sweetness of her juices and as I rubbed my face into her, she laid the camera down and sighed.

The gusset of her panties was completely saturated after I'd kissed and licked her for a few minutes. The pink cotton crotch was dark now, and it clung to the form of her lips, showing her anatomy in almost perfect detail.

Glancing up, I saw her looking down at me between her upturned legs and I pointed to the camera. She handed it to me and as I held it up and looked through the viewfinder, she grabbed her knees and pulled them back even further and I started taking pictures. I even took one from the foot of the bed, through her legs to her face. Finally, I pointed the camera down and took some pictures of the wet spot and a close up of her pussy lips outlined by the wet panties.

"Can I take your panties off now?" I asked, as I handed the camera back to her.

"Are they just the way you want them?" She asked in return. "Don't forget, they're for you and you'll never get this chance again, Kyle. They're my last pair of panties as a virgin."

"They're prefect, Kelly." I answered. "And it will mean so much to me to have them like they are."

"Okay, then," she replied, "hold on a second so I can switch the camera into movie mode."

Kelly fiddled with the settings and put the camera into movie mode and held the camera above her body with both hands, pointing it down to her panties. "Go ahead," she said, giggling to me.

When she pressed the button of the camera, I smiled and reached for the elastic waistband of her panties. Then looking into the camera, I told Kelly I loved her and started to pull her panties off. She helped me by closing her knees and pointing her legs up. She kept the camera going and once I'd pulled her panties over her hips and to her thighs, I left them there and bent down to run my tongue through her pussy lips, lapping up her juices and sucking lightly on her clit.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned, "I like that."

When I looked up at her, she was still pointing the camera at me. "Take my panties off so you can see inside me now." She said, almost so softly that I could barely hear her.

Reaching up to her thighs, I pulled her panties off her legs and once I did, my little sister pulled her knees back and spread them open again.

"Here," she said, handing me the camera, "it's still in movie mode. I'll open myself up so you can get a shot of me showing you my cherry for the first time."

In a daze, I glanced down at the camera and then positioned my finger on the button. "Go ahead," she said, "I'll wait till you start it and get it going. Just tell me when you're ready."

I pointed the camera at her bare pussy, pressed the button and told her I was ready. In the viewfinder, I saw her hands move down to the sides of her hairless pussy and then very slowly, she pulled her lips apart until she was holding them wide open. I used the zoom function of the camera to zoom in as she opened her self up and there in the viewfinder, taking up the whole picture was her pussy, and right in the middle was her cherry. I let the camera run for another ten seconds and then turned it off, and set the camera down on the bed, beside me.

As I looked in total fascination between her legs, I could see it -- her hymen. It didn't look like what I expected, though. Her cherry was a thin membrane of skin, almost see through, stretched across the opening of her vagina, just inside her inner lips. It was very pink and interestingly enough, there was a small hole in the middle of it, maybe the size of my pinky finger. As she repositioned her hands to spread herself open more, I realized what an amazing gift she was giving me. Not only was she letting me be her first lover, but, she was showing me the most intimate parts of her body and proving to me without a shadow of a doubt she was a real virgin.

"Can you see it?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." I said, almost unable to answer.

"Then what are you waiting for, Big Brother?" She asked, smiling and giggling. "Take a picture! It'll be gone soon, you know. This will be your last chance to get pictures."

I picked up the camera and took several pictures. I took some from far away and some extreme close ups with her hymen filling the viewfinder. I was in total wonder of it -- I knew every girl was born with one and I'd heard tales from other guys who'd screwed girls that had their cherries. I'd also heard that girls could lose their cherries by physical activities, athletics or even horseback riding. So, I guessed the hole in Kelly's hymen probably happened when she was on the high school volleyball team.

"It's beautiful." I said, staring down at her opened pussy. "There's a little hole in it, though." I said, looking up at her.

"Jeez, Kyle!" She exclaimed. "You don't know anything about girls, do you!"

Kelly went on to explain that it's completely normal to have a small opening in the hymen. "We have periods, you know." She explained further. "All that blood has to drain out of us, and, the vagina naturally flushes itself. There's got to be a way for that stuff to get out. You know, I don't even use tampons because I didn't want to damage it."

Tentatively, I reached my hand down to her exposed pussy and I carefully touched her between her inner lips. Gently, I pushed my finger in and felt it. I don't know how many men have ever had this same opportunity, but, it was a mind blowing experience to actually touch the unbroken hymen of my virgin sister.

It was soft and she flinched a little when I pushed on it. "Careful!" She exclaimed. "Don't break it yet, Kyle! I want your penis to do that when we make love."

"It might bleed a lot..... and it might hurt. You know that, right?" I asked.

"Honestly, I hope it does." Kelly replied. "I didn't wait this long for it to be a non-event, Big Brother. I already told you, I want to feel it -- I want to experience it. I'm ready, believe me. I've been waiting a long time for this moment and I'm going to savor every minute of you making love to me, regardless of how much it hurts or how much it bleeds, so don't worry about me. Just be gentle and take your time and help me through it. Then after today, I swear I'll gladly let you make love to me anytime you want."

"Should I use a condom?" I asked her.

"No way!" Kelly answered. "I want to feel your bare skin inside me and I want to feel it when you cum. I've been on birth control since I was in high school, so you can quit worrying. I'm ready, I promise you. Just treat me like you love me and I'll be fine."

"I do love you." I replied. "I just don't want you to regret this, and, I don't want you to get hurt."

"You sound like you're more scared than I am." She said as she smiled at me. "You're not backing out are you?"

"No," I said softly, "I'm just in complete awe of all this...... and uh..... uh..."

"And what?" She asked.

"And you." I answered. "My feelings for you."

"Oh, Kyle," Kelly said softly as she held her arms out to me, "that's so sweet."

I moved forward and fell into my little sister's arms and we kissed. I was conscious of where my prick was since I didn't want to make the mistake of poking it between her legs before it was time. As we kissed, we gazed into each other's eyes and rubbed our noses together. My hands went to her breasts and I felt them while we kissed. They were so soft and firm; and her nipples became erect as I touched them with my fingers. I was totally lost in my feelings -- completely saturated with love and desire for her and I know she felt it from me because her hands went to the back of my neck and she gently caressed me and moaned while we kissed, whispering "I love you, Kyle."

"Are you ready?" Kelly asked. "I don't know if I can wait any longer. I'm sure I'm wet enough."

The twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face as she waited for my answer was nothing short of romantic and loving. I wanted this to be everything she'd dreamed of and I wanted to make her happy and make her feel the love I had bounding from my heart.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She said as she grinned up at me. "I've been ready for a long time. Make love to me, Big Brother."

I pushed myself off her and stood up next to the side of the bed. Kelly's hand reached up and she wrapped her fingers around my engorged cock and she tugged it while I reached for the towel I took from the hall closet. Then smiling at her, I reached down and pulled the blanket and the top sheet of out from under her and flipped them down to the foot of the bed.

Folding the towel into thirds, I asked her to lift her hips up. When she did, I slipped the folded towel under her butt. "Just in case you bleed....." I said as I arranged the towel, ".....we don't want to have to explain anything to Mom and Dad."

12