Nasty Little Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I made sure the towel was in the right place, Kelly handed me silk pouch. Reaching out for it, I asked her what it was. "I know how much you like panties, Kyle, so I bought these a long time ago with you in mind. It's a present for you. I hope you won't think it's gross, though."

I unzipped the pouch and pulled out a pair of perfectly folded, pure silk white panties. I'd never seen her wear them or seen them in her laundry hamper, so I was confused what she wanted me to do with them.

"White for virginity," Kelly explained, "and they're a hundred percent pure silk, which means there's no way a blood stain will ever come out of them."

Kelly lifted her butt off the towel and looked at me. "Put them under me," she said, "with the crotch part right under my vagina. They'll be stained with my blood when you break my cherry and then I want you to have them along with the other two pair I'll give you. I know these wont be good for sniffing, but, along with the pictures, you'll be able to remember this day and how much I love you."

Without saying anything, I placed the panties under her so the gusset of the silk panty lay directly under her pussy. If she did bleed, the blood would run down onto these panties, and that's what she wanted. I was touched by her sense of thoughtfulness - planning this personal and intimate gift for me long before she knew any of this would happen. I reached for the camera and took a picture of them as she settled her bottom down, even taking a close up as she held her knees up and spread her pussy open with her fingers.

"Come on, Baby." She said as she held her arms out. "Make me your woman now."

I set the camera down on the floor next to the bed and leaned down to kiss her lips. "I really do love you," I said, "and I'm honored you waited for me to realize that."

"Shhhh," Kelly whispered, "come make love to me now."

Her outstretched arms made me feel wanted and loved, and the look on her face and the way her eyes followed my every move made me want to melt into those arms and stay there forever. And as I got up on the bed and moved between her knees, I gently laid myself on top of her and felt her arms curl around me and rub my back as I kissed her.

"I'm ready." Kelly said.

I tried to lift up so I could get up on my knees and see what I was doing, but, Kelly held on to me tightly, saying, "No, Baby, you're in my arms now and I don't want you to leave."

So, without taking my eyes off hers, I hunched my butt up and reached my hand down and grabbed my cock. Then, we each shuffled side to side for a minute while I felt around for her pussy.

"There!" My little sister said, "Right there. That's it."

I relaxed and slowly lowered myself down on her body, putting all my weight on her and kissing the tip of her nose lightly. Slowly, I began to rotate my hips until I was sure I was at the entrance to her pussy. When I was sure, I looked into her eyes, told her I loved her and kissed her again. "Ready?" I asked.

"You're my man." Kelly replied. "It's up to you now. Make love to me and don't stop until you cum inside me."

Taking her at her word, I began to move slowly, barely inching my cock into her pussy. My sister was lying beneath me, holding her knees up and she was staring into my eyes. As I continued to move into her, suddenly she closed her eyes and her head jerked.

"Oh!" She gasped.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as I stopped pushing.

"Its okay, Baby." Kelly replied. "Don't stop. It just startled me, that's all."

So again, I pushed forward and this time, she took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip. A tear appeared at the corner of her eye and I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her so I pulled back again.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes," Kelly answered, "just go slow, Kyle. And, don't pull back anymore. Even if I scream and cry, don't stop again. Just keep going until you're in me. Promise me you'll do that?"

"Are you sure, Kelly?" I asked.

"Uh uh," she replied, "please don't stop anymore, Baby. I'm ready."

This time, when she felt me start to move again, she put her hands on the side of my face and pulled me to her lips. Closing my eyes, we kissed for a second, and when I tried to pull back from the kiss, she held me to her lips. As our tongues met, I continued to gently push until I felt her tense up under me. I opened my eyes to see her grimacing, and just as I was about to pull back, I felt both her hands slide down to my butt and push my pelvis down.

"Don't stop," she whispered as our kiss broke, "you promised me you wouldn't stop."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks now, but I pressed forward a little more. "Oh, God!" Kelly moaned. Then as I pushed a little more, she finally said, "Yes! I can feel you going in me. Keep pushing, Kyle."

"Oh, God..... it hurts." She sighed. "But, don't stop, Baby, please don't stop."

Suddenly, I sunk into her all the way. She felt incredibly tight, so I didn't dare move. I felt the sensation of being wet down there and I was sure I'd probably ripped her open and she was bleeding all over the both of us. Again, I tried to prop myself up on my arms and look down there, but she held me firmly to her chest and looked into my eyes again.

"Just be still for a minute and let me get used to it." She begged. "It's getting better now, just let me relax for a minute."

She took some deep breaths and when she realized I was inside her -- I mean when it really hit her that my cock was buried inside her pussy, she smiled up at me. I felt her wiggle a little underneath me and then I felt her pussy squeeze my cock.

"I can feel you inside me." Kelly said, as she reached her lips up to me, searching for a kiss. "I mean I can really feel your penis inside my body. I gave you my cherry, Baby. I'm not a virgin anymore!"

Kelly started to softly cry, but she was smiling and giggling at the same time. She must have seen the confused look on my face because she kissed me softly and told me how happy she was.

"I've been waiting for you to do that for a long time." Kelly cooed. "Now I want you to make love to me."

I nodded that I understood. I pulled back a little and pushed into her again. Kelly took a deep breath and let it out as I pulled out and pushed into her several more times. Each time I tried to pull out a little more and then pushed in slowly until I was in her all the way.

"Don't go so slow now," Kelly encouraged me, "I'm fine. Make love to me, Baby. I want to feel your manhood moving in and out of me."

This time, when I pulled out, I pushed it back in and then pulled myself back out, establishing a steady rocking motion as I began to make love to my sister. After a minute or so, she'd closed her eyes and threw her head back and she started panting.

"How's it feel?" I asked.

"Really nice now," Kelly answered, "can you do it any faster?"

I picked up speed a little at a time, now moving my hips faster and gliding in and out of her tight pussy without any effort what so ever.

"Oh, yes!" Kelly moaned. "That's nice. That's really nice, Kyle. Keep doing it like that...... just like you are now."

My little sister was obviously starting to enjoying it -- she was wiggling her body under mine and she was moaning as my cock slid in and out of her. When I started going a little faster, I had to lean myself up on my arms to get more leverage. When I did, she started to groan and moan.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned. "Yes, Kyle. That's it."

She was so tight, it almost hurt, but I kept pumping her and she kept moaning. Faster and faster I went, and with each thrust, I pushed in to my sister's pussy deeper.

"Oh, Kyle!" She exclaimed. "Something's happening. Oh, God! Oh, God. I'm gonna..... I'm gonna.... cum....."

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" She screamed.

Kelly's legs trembled and her whole body shuddered as she came. I was furiously pumping into her -- in and out, in and out, and once she started to cum, her pussy tightened up and I felt like I was getting ready to cum, too.

I wanted to slow down to give my sister a chance to rest, but I couldn't. It felt too good and I kept thrusting into her. She was smiling and she looked up at me through her half closed eyes and when she saw me looking down at her, she urged me on.

"Come on, Baby," Kelly said, "cum in me... cum in your little sister."

She started to squeeze her pussy, making it even tighter in there and that was all I could stand. When I felt it coming, I told her, saying, "I'm gonna cum, Kelly. Oh yeah. Here it comes."

I stopped -- frozen solid -- as I began to shoot off inside her pussy. I've never felt anything like this in my life -- the tightness of her pussy and the level of excitement was just too high and I literally opened up and gushed all my sperm into her pussy. I felt contraction after contraction empty my balls into her and with each spurt, I could see Kelly smile up at me.

When I was done, I collapsed onto her chest and heard her whispering in my ear that she loved me. In all my years, and with all the girlfriends I'd had, not one of them made me feel like this, and I can truly say that for me, the Earth moved and I saw fireworks.

Laying against her chest, and trying to catch my breath, I was helpless to say or do anything. But, I didn't need to. The way she was holding me and the way she was whispering to me told me everything I needed to know, so I simply laid there and tried to catch my breath.

"Thank you," Kelly whispered to me, "it was beautiful and wonderful, Kyle. You made me cum, Baby, and I felt you go off inside me. It was perfect."

I raised my head and looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling and as she looked up at me, she started to cry again and pulled me down to kiss her.

"I love you so much, Kyle." She moaned. "I don't care what anyone says, I want us to be together." Before I could think, my mouth took over and I said, "Me, too"

After I said it, I felt a flush come over me that was a mix of guilt and love, but, the more I basked in the wonder of my sister's arms, the more the love overpowered the guilt and I accepted the truth -- I was in love with my sister.

We laid there for a long time, exchanging kisses and cuddling until we'd convinced each other we were serious about being together. Finally, I asked her, "Did I hurt you?"

"At first it hurt," she replied, "but then it started to feel good, and then it got better and better. I want us to do this every day, Kyle, I want us to be together and make love every day. Can we do that?"

I answered her question by kissing her and nodding my head. After a few more kisses, she asked, "Do you think I bled a lot?"

Rising up, I tried to look down at our still joined crotches. I could see a little blood, but it wasn't much. "Hold on," I said, "I'm gonna pull out and look."

Slowly, I pulled my softening cock out of her pussy and sat back on my haunches. Yes, she'd bled a little - well maybe more than a little. The silk panties under her bottom had a red blotch on it and there was blood on the towel, but it wasn't that bad. I looked up at her and she was handing me the camera. "Get some pictures," she said, "so we can look at them later."

Kelly pulled her knees up and I started taking pictures of the towel, the silk panties and her pussy. She held herself open and I took some close ups between her legs. I was glad I put the towel down because once she pulled her legs up, there was a good amount of blood on the towel, but thankfully, it hadn't gone through to the sheets. After taking more pictures, I wiped her off as best I could and then helped her stand. Together, we looked down at the blood stained towel and her ceremonial silk panties.

"Good thing you thought about the towel." She said, laughing and poking me in the ribs.

I started to pick everything up, but she stopped me, asking if we could go take a shower together and clean all this up when we got out.

"I've never taken a shower with a man before." Kelly said as she turned to hug me. "It'll be another first for me."

So, we left everything there -- the whole room a mess, blood stained panties, towel, our nasty wish list, camera and two pairs of her panties and went to take a shower. The first few steps she took were a little painful, but I think she expected it. The warm shower was great -- we stayed in there so long, my fingers started to wrinkle and the water started to get cold. I washed her tenderly and we kissed and hugged a lot. She washed my cock and by the time we were done in the shower, I was hard again and Kelly was laughing about it.

As we were drying off, we chatted about how we had to be careful around the house so Mom and Dad wouldn't get suspicious of us. I asked her to think about changing schools and coming to live with me and finishing school there. "I'd really like that," she said, "we'd be together every day."

When we were done in the bathroom, we opened the door and I took her hand and led her back to her room. As I stepped inside her room, I froze and every molecule of air in my lungs was forced out of me.

There, standing in Kelly's room was our mother. She was holding our nasty wish list in one hand, and the camera in her other hand. When she heard me gasp, she turned to look at Kelly and me, naked from our shower and still holding hands. She glanced down at my erection and then looked up at me.

"Well," mother sighed, "from the looks of it, I guess you took care of wish number one already, and probably number two...... and maybe a few more."

Then looking over at the bed, she said, "Pretty smart idea using the towel, too."

"Okay," she said, after taking a deep breath, "Kelly, get some underwear out of your drawer and put a pad on. Then, go to my room, close the door and stay there. I'll get to you later. First I want to have a word or two with your brother."

When Kelly didn't move right away, Mom told her again, this time more forcefully. Kelly didn't even look at me as she went straight to her lingerie drawer, opened it and pulled out a pair of panties and walked out. I heard her open the cabinet doors under the sink in the bathroom where she kept her feminine supplies, and then I heard her walk down the hall to our parent's room and close the door.

Mom turned her attention back to our nasty wish list and then looked at me. I suddenly felt ashamed to be standing in front of my mother with an erection, so I tried to cover myself with my hands.

To be continued...

12