Nasty Neighbour!

Story Info
His neighbour gets what she desires.
4k words
4.12
132.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok this story was written by request for a girl that was into extreme verbal abuse, humiliation, and degradation. It is not for everyone but if you are into total surrender and submission then you may like this one. Just a warning that for some, it is extreme and for you real sick bastards, by your standards it may seem tame. Enjoy:

It was one of those hot summer days, which for me happen to be my favorite days cause it means that all the ladies are taking off more of their clothes to stay cool. However, as much as I like the skimpy outfits, it does mean that I have to put up with the hot weather. And wouldn't you know it my air-conditioner broke down yesterday so to seek some relief I had to go out side to the front porch with a cold beer to drink and try to cool off. So there I am sitting on my porch chair with my beer and you came out of your house wearing some extra short cut off jeans and a half cut T shirt in your bare feet. You had a bucket of soapy water and appeared to be getting ready for a good ol fashion car wash. Oh this was going to be good. So good that I needed to run into the house and get my binoculars to catch every wet soapy detail up close and personal.

I returned just in time to see you spraying down the car and lucky for me it was a big car. "This could take a while," I smiled and whispered under my breath. Thank God for white thin half cut T shirts and big tits. And oh man do you have some of the nicest big ol floppy, full of life tits on the block, not to mention a smoken curvy body with one of those full round asses like you see on black chicks, which happen to be my favorite types of asses to look at and fuck for that matter. Yup, you had the body of someone that could take a good hard pounding. A body that could handle some rough punishment. Not like one of those skinny super model chicks that look as if they would break at the slightest touch. I hate the way those girls look. Nothing worse than doing a chick where you can see her rib cage and spine. Most guys will agree that real anorexic skinny chicks are out and thicker women are in.

So there you were washing away at that car, getting those big tits of yours nice and soapy wet. Your nipples jutting out and the wet shirt clinging to your tits, revealing their round curves. It was clear that you were an exhibitionist and had no shame in showing off your body. With my binoculars I caught you looking in my direction and now I knew you were putting on a show for me. So I said to myself that if you weren't shy in showing, then I wasn't going to try and hide the fact that I was looking at you with my binoculars. This cat and mouse game went on for quite a while till I decided that I had, had enough.

It was obvious you were teasing me and what can I say, I don't like to be teased. So I put my binoculars down and walked across the street to you. You were soaking wet and you had a slight smirky mischievous smile on your face. I spoke up and asked, "Sure is hot today Miss.......???" "Lisa. My name is Lisa." "Nice to finally meet you Lisa. My name is Anthony. I'm sorry I haven't been a more neighborly neighbor and welcomed you to the neighborhood." You laughed like a little she devil at my over use of the word neighbor in one sentence but I loved the way it sounded. "It's ok and yes it is very VERY hot. I thought washing the car would cool me off." "Well, unfortunately, my air-conditioner quit on me yesterday so I had to resort to a cold beer and my front porch." "Oh? Well, my air-conditioning works just fine. Why don't you come in and cool off?" "Hmm ok, sounds good."

As promised your house was fully air-conditioned and it felt nice. Then a question popped into my head. "Hay Lisa, here's a question, if your house is so cool then why did you need to go outside and wash your car to cool off?" The worried look on your face sent your eyes casting downward and betrayed your innocence. "Ok Anthony, you caught me. When I saw you out on your porch I needed an excuse to go out side so I decided to wash my car. I've actually been trying to meet you for a while." "How come you didn't just knock on my door you silly girl?" "Well, I was going to but then I thought you would think I was some kind of psycho girl next door. You see Anthony, there's something that I want to tell you about me but I'm afraid to be so open with you because we just met. But I'm going to gamble that because you're a guy, you will understand my situation." "Ok Lisa, I'm listening and I promise to keep an open mind."

"Well, let me get you another beer and I will tell you my story. Please have a seat anywhere and make yourself at home." You left the room and I sat down on your love couch. Shortly you came back with a couple of cold beers and a towel wrapped around your naked body. "Here you go." I was stunned at your towel but before I could say anything you sat down and began your story."Well you see I recently broke up with my boy friend for many reasons that I won't bore you with but it's just as well cause he just wasn't able to satisfy my needs. Ok Anthony, here's where I need you to keep an open mind. By needs, I mean that he wasn't able to explore new ways to keep things fresh in the bed room. Actually, it was more like he was unwilling to try some things I wanted to try. In a way, I sort of don't blame him. The things I wanted him to do to me were pretty severe. Ok, so I hope you won't think I'm weird or anything but what I really want is for a guy to take complete control over my body and my mind. I have had a normal childhood with normal parents but somewhere I began to feel a need to be treated like a complete whore. I want a guy to treat me like dirt. I want him to spit on me and call me all kinds of degrading names and make me feel like trash, like garbage, like a total fucking piece of shit. Basically I want him to have his way with me and use my body in what ever way he wants. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to have nothing to do with me ever again Anthony." " So what your telling me is that your boy friend had no spine what so ever and you want someone to treat you in a harsh way and be physical with you." "Not someone Anthony, you. I want you to do it. And not just harsh, beyond harsh. I need to be treated and talked to like total crap. Can you do this Anthony?" After a pause and some thought I said, "Sure why not. So where should we start?" "Well, I know a good place to start. You know that broken air-conditioner of yours? Weeell I sort of, kind of, may have, had something to do with that." "You what? You broke my air-conditioner?" "Yes, it was me. Does that make you mad? Do you want to punish me?"

I wasn't sure what to do. I was turned on by what you were asking me to do. I mean it's not every day that a total fox tells you that she wants you to have your way with her but now I was pissed off. You just admitted to sabotaging my air-conditioning system. Before I could speak you said, "Come on Anthony, punish me. Take your anger out on me and my body." And that was it. It was go time. I grabbed your towel and ripped it off. I saw exactly what you were trying to do so I just decided to give in and assume the role that you were desperately looking for me to play.

Ok Lisa, you want me to get angry? You have gone too far bitch. You are going to pay all right. You're gonna pay with your body. Get your fucken ass on your knees in front of me bitch. Now undo my belt and pants." With my pants now around my ankles I sat in the love seat and said, "Now take off my shoes and socks and remove my pants all the way. Remove that belt from the pant loops. Hand me the belt. Ok you mother fucking cunt your going to clean my ass hole with your tongue. My hairy, poorly wiped, unkempt ass hole. And if you don't do it right then I'm going to whip your ass with my belt." I lifted my legs in the air and exposed my nasty ass hole. "Start licking you mother fucking bitch." Then I grabbed a fistful of your hair and forced your face into my ass. "That's it bitch, tongue fuck my ass. Fuck it. Fuck that ass hole of mine with your tongue you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you, you god damn fucking dirty whore, drill my ass with your god damn fucking tongue. DO IT! Tongue fuck my ass hole bitch. That's it bitch, sink that tongue in deep. How do you like the taste of my left over shit from my poorly wiped ass Lisa? HUH, you fucking tramp? That's it, suck that shit right out of my ass. Eat it god damn you!! Eat my fucking shit Lisa!!! You fucking nasty bitch. Eat my shit you god damn mother fucking bitch. Come on Lisa, lets hear you make some animal noises while you tongue fuck my ass. Come on Lisa, grunt like a pig you fucking dirt bag. You nasty tramp. LOUDER!!!!" A swift whip to your ass made you do what I commanded of you. Immediately you started grunting and snorting like a pig. Like a god damn filthy she pig. "That's it you dirty ass licking pig. Clean my ass with your fucking tongue and make pig noises."

The animal noises you were making were getting me aroused. I started to get a hard on so I said, "Ok Lisa that's enough of that. Now I want you to suck my cock but first I want you to lick my sweaty balls. OOO that's it bitch, suck on those hairy sweaty nuts. Yeah suckum you fucking bitch. Yeah now lick the stale sweaty crease between my balls and thighs. Oh yeah bitch, I haven't taken a shower today. Yeah that's it. Lick that old rotten sweat down there you mother fucking piece of shit. Fuck you, you god damn son of a bitch!!! Start sucking my god damn cock now slut!! OOO yeah, that's it Lisa, suck that cock nice and hard. Yeah I want you to stroke it with your hand while you suck on it. Oh yeah, scrape your teeth on my dick head. Oh bite it. That's it, nibble on the head. OOOO that feels so fucking good Lisa. Now shove it all the way down your throat. That's it bitch, swallow that cock. Swallow it god damn you." I took your head in my hands and forced your head all the way down your mouth till I felt it hit the back of your throat and held you down for a few seconds. You tried to back out but I held you down. "Oh no bitch, you're not coming back up for air till I let you." Then I let go and as my cock exited your mouth you almost gagged. Then I decided to punish your face by slapping it with my cock. "Oh yeah bitch, stay still while I beat your face with my dick." I began to slap your face with my cock and you held out your tongue and made an evil twisted look on your face that turned me on. So I started slapping your tongue with my cock and you were loving the abuse.

"Ok Lisa, turn around, get on all fours, and stick your ass straight in the air. SSSSS oh yeah what a hot looking ass you have bitch. I'm gonna enjoy fucking it but first I'm just going to play with it and your cunt too." With your beautiful round ass straight in the air I couldn't resist spanking it. First I circled your ass with the palm of my hand then with no notice I slapped your ass hard leaving a perfect hand print right on your ass cheek. Then I circled again and again, this time 3 slaps rapid fire right on your ass. Then I spit right on your ass hole and slowly pushed a finger into your ass. I sunk it in all the way to my knuckle and then twisted and bent my finger and tugged on your rectum, inflicting as much pleasure and pain as I could on your ass hole. Then I put my thumb in your ass and my middle finger in your cunt and said, "Ok I 'm going to lift you off the ground so I want you to reach back and grab your ankles." After you had a good hold of your ankles I pulled up until your knees were off the ground with my fingers in your two holes just like a bowling ball. Your head and your shoulders acted as a pivot while I rocked you slowly up and down with my two fingers. And then you screamed, "Oh my god Anthony, I'm gonna cum! Keep doing that! It feels so fucking good! Oh god, tug on those holes! Pull on them! Oh shit I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhh!" When you started cumming I set your knees on the ground and started finger banging your holes at a blurring speed. "Yeah, you like that bitch? You like when I finger fuck your holes at the same time, real fast? Yeah? I can fuck them even faster." So I started finger fucking you as fast as I could until my arm muscles started to burn and I couldn't stand it any longer and had to stop.

I was actually winded when I stopped so I decided to catch my breath with something a little less physical. "Oh yeah Lisa, keep that ass in the air you nasty fucking bitch. I'm gonna tongue that dirty ass and cunt of yours." "Oh god Anthony yes, tongue my holes." I dove in like a cave man. Pushing my tongue in your ass and then spreading it apart by flattening my tongue. "Oh yeah bitch, reach behind and spread your ass cheeks apart so I can get at that ass." Then I plunged my tongue into your puckered wrinkled ass hole and pushed in as far as I could go then twisted and wiggled my tongue tip. Next I started fucking your ass with my tongue fast, getting my whole upper body into it. Your ass cheeks acted as two pillows to plant my face into as I slammed slammed slammed your ass with my tongue. And what most would call the dirtiest hole on the planet, I call heaven. In fact it turns me on even more knowing that you've recently taken a shit earlier that day and I'm the one cleaning up after you. Hay if dogs can do it then so can I. Taking a quick break from your excrement exit I moved on to your cunt and made it mine. Soon the room was filled with animal grunts and snorts. My mind had left my body and was replaced by an animalistic cunt and ass eating machine. You screamed like a savage beast, "Oh fuck Anthony, you're gonna make me cum again! Oh god yes, keep eating my holes like an animal! Use your teeth! Use your whole mouth you god damn fucking bastard! Yes, that's it, I'm gonna cum on your face! Here I cum! NOW!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" My mouth went to your pussy and I drank while your body contorted as you had your orgasm. I had to mimic the movements of your writhing body as you dumped your cum load right into my thirsty mouth. The taste was of sweat coconut milk and I drank every last drop.

"Ok you fucking bitch, time for you to fuck my cock. I'm gonna sit on the couch and your gonna ride me you fucking piece of shit. Oh yeah, that's it sit right on that cock with your nasty cunt. Oh yes, now fuck me you dirty nasty whore. Yeah that's it, fuck my cock. Come on you can fuck me faster than that." Then I got angry cause your compliance was to slow to my liking and I grabbed your hair, pulled on it real hard and yelled, "Did you hear me Lisa!? I said fuck me faster! Where the hell did you learn how to fuck, Disneyland!? I want you to fuck the shit out of me you god damn mother fucking piece of shit! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast! Come on you fucking bitch, fuck the hell out of me! Fuck that cock! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it hard god damn you! Your nothing but a fucking dirty piece of dog shit! Your the gum on the bottom of my shoe! Your the snot I blow out my nose! Your a pig that wallows in it's own shit! Your the putrid scum on the bottom of a pond! You belong in the hole of an outhouse toilet so everyone can take a shit on you and piss all over you and you can swim in everyone's excrement! Your a stupid no good fucking bitch! Now Fuuuuuuuuuuuuk me god damn you! Fuck Meeeeeeeeee!" After my barrage of verbal humiliation and abuse you began to cry but I did not let up. I dug in even harder. "Awwww did i make you cry Lisa? Are you crying you wimmpy fucking bitch? Did I hurt your feelings you stupid cunt? Well that's just too fucking bad!!!! I don't give a fuck about you or your god damn piece of shit feelings ya dumb bitch! If you want to cry then I'm gonna make you cry in pain."

Just then I shoved you real hard in the back and you fell hard on the ground. Then I stood up and grabbed you by the arm and dragged you across the room and then I stopped and grabbed you by the neck and pushed you face down into the floor. You stay there you mother fucking cunt. Don't you fucking move. Your body lay flat on the floor with your ass facing upward. Roughly I forced your legs apart and said, "Ok bitch, now I'm gonna make you cry. I'm done fucking around Lisa. I'm gonna fuck you right in the ass real hard and it's gonna fucking hurt real bad you fucking slut." I was semi soft so I started dry humping and grinding my cock into your full round ass to get hard. As I did this I talked low and evil in your ear saying, "That's right Lisa, I'm about to fuck you hard in the ass. Is this what you wanted? You want to be treated like shit? You want me to fuck you and call you nasty names? Huh Lisa? Is that what you want you fucking bitch? Ok bitch. I'll fuck you. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!" When I was good and hard I spit right on your ass hole and shoved my cock into your ass hard and deep. Then one at a time I slammed into your ass hole as hard as I could trying to dent your floor, I pounded your ass and the room was filled with the sound of my hips slapping your cheeks. "Ok you fucking ass hole, prepare to get fucked." Then I went into full jack hammer mode. Planting my hands on the floor, I dug into that ass at full speed and kept it going for at least 30 seconds the whole time shouting obscenities at you. "You like this bitch? Is this what you want? You like it when I talk real nasty don't you? You like it when I yell at you and call you nasty names with a real foul mouth don't you Lisa!? Your a nasty mother fucking filthy whore aren't you? You're nothing but a dirty rotten smelly fish for a cunt aren't you, you nasty fucking bitch!? Yeah, take my cock in your ass bitch! Take it!!!!! Take my cock god damn you, you fucken skanky tramp! How do you like it when I fuck the shit out of your ass bitch!? Huh Lisa!? You like me fucken your ass nice and hard you mother fucking piece of crap! Yeah that's right bitch, you heard me! Your nothing but a no good mother fucking god damn piece of shit!! You're just 3 holes for me to fuck and cum in and that's all your good for! Do you hear me you piece of dirt? Fuck you Lisa!! You're a fucken bitch!! Yeah, squeeze your ass together and make it nice and tight for my cock!! Yeah that's it, squeeze with all your might!! Awww fuck you bitch, I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna fucken cum all over you, you slimy bitch!" Then I pulled out, stood over you and shot my load all over your body, trying to cover as much of you as I possibly could with my cum.

When I was finished exploding my cock all over you I barked, "Get up and clean off this cum covered cock, fresh out of your nasty ass hole with your mouth bitch. Obediently you got to your knees and started to suck my cum and your shit off my cock. Without having to ask, you went primal on my cock with all those erotic animal noises guttering from your throat. "That's it slut, suck your shit right off that cock. Swallow it god damn you!! Yeah your a nasty fucken bitch aren't you Lisa?" Then I said, "I'm not done with you yet you fucking bitch. You're not dirty enough yet. I could feel the beer and your cum that I drank about ready to exit. "Stay right where you are bitch." Then I let it all flow. Pissing all over your body, covering your hair, your ass, your legs. And you loved it saying, "Oh yes Anthony, mark your territory with your piss. Piss all over me." You were on the ground wallowing in my urine like a pig as I released your cum and two beers all over your body and you just rubbed it on yourself like you were taking a shower. "Stay right there bitch, I have one more dirty deed for you. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the garbage can, came back, and dumped it all over you. Then I said, "Your a fucken bitch and I'm gonna come back and use your holes whenever I want to, you got me Lisa? Now wallow in my piss, my cum, and your garbage and then we're done for today. Before I left I grabbed your hair and spit right in your face and said, "And that's for breaking my air-conditioner bitch." Then I put on my pants and went home for another beer.