Nasty Nia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia and Shelly helped the exhausted girl to her feet and guided her to the pool area. Nia spotted the Latin couple next door and invited them over. Doris was sitting on a lounge chair in a fog; she could not understand how all of this could have happened to her. Nasty Nia told the couple who she was and invited them to use her. They wasted little time; they stripped and said that they couldn't believe their luck to have such a slut family living right next door!

The man pulled her down by the ankles and jammed his cock up her tight little pussy; the woman straddled her sweet face and covered her red lips with her hairy cunt. Doris quivered and shook to orgasm as she fucked the big cock and gobbled up the sopping cunt. Shelly was on her knees lapping Nasty Nia's delicious pussy when suddenly a male voice boomed, "What is this? What do you people think you are doing with my daughters? I don't believe this!"

Nasty Nia laughed and said, "Your wife enjoyed our orgy yesterday, you should let your hair down and have a good time!" Nia took out Rob's cock and ordered Shelly to come and suck her father's cock. The lady from next door joined Shelly and they both licked and sucked his cock and balls. Rob wanted to protest but he couldn't. His daughter and the neighbor woman servicing his cock felt too good to stop! Rob fucked his daughter and the Latin woman. Her husband fucked Jill and Doris and pumped the daughter's ass full of hot cum as Nasty Nia fucked their pretty faces.

The next day Nasty Nia and Doris drove into town and went to a busy bar in the center of town. After a few drinks, Nia clutched Doris by the wrist and dragged her to the ladies room, took her to a stall, told her to sit and service every woman that is sent to her. One by one, Nasty Nia invited all of the women in the bar to go to the ladies room and have their pussies licked. Most declined but several of them accepted and went back to the stall, lifted their skirts and enjoyed the blond wife's tongue.

Nia told her to leave the pussy juice on her face and took her in the men's room. Most of the men accepted the invitation and Doris sucked all of their cocks and fucked them all. When the men were through with her, she could hardly walk, her pussy and ass hurt from all the pounding.

On the drive home Nia said, "This was your last day here and I wanted it to be a day that you will never forget. Now that you have been degraded and humiliated, you are not so high and mighty, are you? What would your husband think if he could see what a fuck-slut I have made of his sweet little wife? That will teach you to fuck with me, bitch. Who knows? Perhaps Shelly and I will pay you a visit! Then your husband and girlfriend could see just what a pussy-licking, cock-sucking slut you really are!" Doris sat silent, frozen with fear.

Nasty Nia and Shelly bid farewell to Rob and Jill. As they traveled down the highway, Nia said, "Wow, that was some vacation. We still have time, let's stop in a strange town and seduce some chicks!"

"Please, let's just spend some quality time together. Isn't it enough that you turned my whole family into sluts and swingers?"

"Oh ok, baby, but I want you to arrange a visit to your sister's place soon, I'm sure she will be thrilled to have us!" They both laughed and drove into the night.

THE END

12