Nasty Phone Sex

Story Info
His slave talks dirty till he comes.
1.2k words
3.62
70.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

This isn't normally a subject that I discuss with others. It's wrong, taboo, something to be ashamed of. We're taught from before we know what masturbation is to hide it from everybody and keep it a secret. If someone asks the answer is no I never do that, it's disgusting and degrading. Well newsflash folks, most of do, specially the boys. I can honestly say that I whack off an average of three times a week and this is the story of just one time.

It happened earlier this week, August first to be precise, I'd spent the night watching my new porn and drinking vodka. This was an amazing porn, the kind of stuff that I like with girls gagging on fat cocks till tears smear their mascara over their cheeks. The kind with girls getting rammed hard in the ass and then sucking cock while the camera gazes down into her anus to show the creamy center the star had left behind. It was bound to happen, my little chocolate soldier stood at attention begging for a little R & R.

Now this is where it got interesting because I have a loving slave who is more than happy to spew enough filth to make Jenna Jameson blush if I ask her to. Trust me, her sultry slutty voice is better than any of the porn I own and I have some grade A raunchy shit. So I grabbed my cell phone and dialed her up.

"Hey babe wassup?" Karen asked as she answered her phone. She didn't even let me reply; she probably looked up and saw the time because the next words to come out of her mouth were that extra octave lower that sends chills up my spine. "Does Master need to cum so he can get some sleep?"

Dumbly I nodded, for some reason I often forget that just because my cell phone is hands free, freeing my hands for other activities doesn't mean she can see me. "Yes Kitten."

"What would you like tonight? You want me to be your mommy, or your little baby girl or maybe an innocent school girl? I can tell you how much your big black cock is hurting my tight virgin pussy." She purred into the phone getting herself into position. I could hear her clicking her vibrator on in background. "Or would you rather me just be my nasty cum sucking self and tell you what I'm gonna let you do to me this weekend?"

"What are you going to let me do this weekend?" I perked up setting my pillows up so I could relax as I grabbed the tiny bottle of KY oil that we keep around for anal. I've found that shit is better than any lotion for hand jobs though so I squirted a few drops on my boy and got ready.

"Well when I get there I'm gonna be wearing my mesh skirt, you know the one you can almost see through if the light is right and my purple thong. I'm probably gonna wear the shirt with the kitty skull and cross bones. If I wear it without a bra you can see my nipple shields clearly.

My hand was tight around my cock at this point, slowly slipping up and down. There is an art form to spanking the monkey and let's be honest guys, no woman will ever get it right. Sometimes they're too rough, sometimes too gentle, too fast; too slow whatever the issue may be they can't handle the boys like we can. Right now though I was just setting the pace, I didn't want to cum before she got to the good stuff. "Go on." I breathed into the phone.

"As I was saying I'm gonna show up dressed just the way you like me with my make up all done up and let you take me by my hair and throw me down on your bed like to you like to. I won't fight you when you fuck my face. I know you want to push your cock all the way into my throat, you like hearing me gag don'tcha Master?"

Again I nodded before blurting out an affirming noise and continuing to stroke my shaft. By this point she could hear my breathing had picked up and my ability to form coherent words had disintegrated. I think I was able to make half way intelligible grunts as I stared the ceiling.

"You can fuck me in the booty, you'll like that. Fuck me as hard as you can just push my head down in the pillow so nobody will hear me scream." She paused for a moment gasping. "And when you finish fucking my tight little booty you can put it back in my mouth and I'll suck and suck till it's clean."

"Oh god." I gasped working my slick hand back and forth over the tip. I could feel my hips starting to involuntarily thrusting upward and my toes were curled so tightly they were popping. "You're incredible!" With the paper thin walls of the barracks I'm sure that somebody could hear my by this point but it wasn't important. Not a lot of things remain important when you're holding your cock in one hand as it pulses just a few firm strokes away from climax.

"And then since you've been such a good boy I have a surprise for you this week. You know how you've wanted so badly to pee in my mouth again, use me as your human toilet?" I gasped squeezing down on my cock to keep me coming long enough for her to finish what she was saying. If you've ever done that before it's an incredible feeling because your orgasming but nothing is coming out so you just keep on cumming. "I'll swallow just like a good girl should." I couldn't have held back any longer if I tried, the pressure had built up and it just fired off past my head splattering noisily on wall above me head. The second landed on my chin reminding me of how lucky I was not to get any in my mouth. A third shot streaked across my chest before I lowered my hips back down to the bed. "Did you cum for me Master?"

You know I never stop feeling stupid when I nod on the phone but I did it again right then. I could hear her voice repeating something over and over again trying to get my attention as I floated in the euphoric bliss of my orgasm. Finally I reached down and picked up the phone. "You're incredible babe."

"I know I am Master. You trained me. You need to clean up?"

"Uh huh."

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep, you can go clean up. I love you Master."

I smiled weakly reaching up and wiping my own cum from my chin and looking back in disbelief at the head board. "I love you to babe." She hung up and I got in the shower to clean up. It wasn't until morning that I remembered that I'd hit the wall. There was a rather large yellow stain to remind me of the previous night's antics.

Don't forget to read and review folks!

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers