Nasty Tales 03: The Domino Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you and the honored quests like to have to drink, master?" asked Lynn and curtsied.

The men made their orders and Lynn fetched the drinks from a nearby bar. The coffee table was low and she had to be extra careful to not accidentally reveal her tits. The high heels didn't make keeping balance any easier. Obviously, she also offered a good view of her ass to the men while moving around the table and bending down to hand out drinks. When there were no orders, she stood next to the master, as usual.

A few rounds of the game had passed and the men were getting a bit drunk and more loud. When Lynn was serving a beer to the bald man, he accidentally knocked the tray she was holding and beer spilt all over her shirt. The bald man didn't even say he was sorry and the master commented, "It was an accident, your clothes will dry in no time. Just keep on serving us drinks."

Lynn had to go on with a wet shirt that stretched tightly over her breasts and, what was even worse, the cold beer had made her nipples clearly stand out. The situation was rapidly getting worse as the stretchy material of her shirt was shrinking while drying. It didn't take long before Lynn's tits spilled out when she was leaning forward to hand out the drinks. She tried to pull the shirt over her breasts but every time after a short while her tits would pop out again. Quite often she could do nothing about it because she was busy carrying a tray of drinks around. Still, she desperately tried to cover herself whenever she got the chance.

After a while the bald man burst out, "I can't concentrate because of those massive titties hovering around. Couldn't I at least touch them for good luck, Alucar?"

The master looked at Lynn with a serious expression and spoke, "Lynn, to me it seems that those tits are just too big for that shirt and trying to cover them just hinders your work. Just keep your breasts uncovered and let Mr Whaler and the other quests have a feel of you. Is that clear?"

She could do nothing but reply, "Yes, master."

From then on Lynn walked around with her bare breasts on full display, and it didn't take the quests long to build up the nerve to fondle her while she served them drinks. They massaged her tits and ass eagerly, and some of them unashamedly even rolled their fingers around her nipples. Mr Whaler was the worst. He kept on ordering drinks and played with her tits every time she got close to him. Once he even took some ice cubes from his empty whiskey glass and rolled them around Lynn's nipples, making her yelp in surprise and her nipples more bullet-like than ever.

All this time, the master did nothing. Sometimes Lynn glanced towards his direction pleadingly, but he just looked her in the eye with a little smile. He seemed to enjoy seeing her being touched by other men.

The domino game was clearly getting more exciting and Mr Alucar ordered, "Lynn, you can stop serving drinks for now and just stand here beside me."

Lynn complied with relief. Her breasts were still exposed but it was much better than walking around and being touched by these terrible men. The quests seemed to concentrate on the game for now, but the master divided his attention between the game and her. When it wasn't his turn, he massaged her butt. It was light compared to what had happened before— or so Lynn thought, until she felt her thong being unfastened. The master slowly pulled it off and pocketed it.

Having lost her undergarment, Lynn's backside was naked now. She felt the master's hand massaging her ass and thighs. She had kept her legs together but he coaxed her to stand feet further apart. Was the master really going to touch her there in front of everyone? But she already anticipated his touch. She was soaking wet. In no time his middle finger found her bare slit and started traveling along it tantalizingly slowly. At intervals his finger made contact with her clit and made round motions around it. The master stopped only when it was his turn in the domino game. He wiped his fingers to a handkerchief and made his move, then returned to massage her sex.

Lynn tried to control herself. The quests couldn't directly see what was happening, but they must have known what was going on based on the position of her master's arm. There was a large mirror on the opposite wall. Lynn looked at herself: with blushed cheeks, massive breasts with erect nipples and only an apron covering her front, she looked like a slut ready to be fucked.

Lynn was feeling more and more in heat. She was getting closer to an orgasm but because the master always stopped to play the game, she was always left hanging on the edge. She voluntarily spread her legs a bit more to offer her master a better access. She hoped that either a round would last a bit longer or the master would intensify his touch enough for her to release. But he just teased her, keeping his touch light enough to keep her on the edge. Lynn could no longer control herself. She made little needy animal noises and bucked her hips desperately every time the master touched her, trying to push her pussy towards his hand to intensify the sensation. She no longer cared if the quests saw and heard everything. She wanted to cum.

"For Christ's sake! Nobody can no longer concentrate while this bitch keeps on whining and squirming with her titties bouncing around! Just fuck her already!" Whaler burst out. He had basically said what every man in the room was thinking.

Alucar looked at the quests with an expression of amusement. Then he turned to speak to Lynn, "Lynn, do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes, master," replied Lynn with desperation in her voice.

"Lynn, tell us what do you want in detail," ordered Mr. Alucar.

"I want master to fuck me with his cock," replied Lynn honestly, almost insane with lust.

"But it's impolite to not let our esteemed quests to have any pleasure. If you want my cock, will you offer yourself to our quests and satisfy them as they require afterwards?" said Alucar lightly.

Lynn hesitated a moment but eventually replied, "Yes, master, it would be my pleasure, master."

"Well then, why don't we show our quests how horny and wet you are," said master Alucar and pulled off her apron. Then he took her in his lap and spread her legs so that everyone could see her moist, swollen pussy. Lynn could see the horny looks on the quest's faces. Whaler, always without shame, had already unzipped his pants and was jerking off his cock, which was surprisingly large for a slim man like him.

The master pushed Lynn off his lap and slowly took off his clothes, revealing his long, erect cock and a set of large balls. Lynn looked at him, transfixed. She was about to kneel and obediently take his cock in her mouth but instead the master steered her on the sofa and positioned himself behind her in the spoon position. He slid his cock inside of her with ease. He took a good grasp of her breasts and started to fuck her insanely slowly while kissing her behind the ear. The master clearly enjoyed the other men seeing him slide his handsome cock in and out of her.

Lynn was whimpering and whining loudly. She wanted to cum so bad but the master would clearly take his time with her, not letting her release too early. Besides, when this was over, she would have to submit to the disgusting Whaler and the other quests. On the other hand, the longer she took to cum the longer the quests could watch them. It was so humiliating. Lynn saw her and the master's reflection in the mirror. This is how they must've looked like to the quests: her legs were wide open, offering a clear view of her wet pussy and the master's cock entering balls deep inside of her. She barely recognised her own face: it was a face of a slut that lives to be fucked.

Lynn's thoughts were interrupted when the master took her by the waist and sped up. She could no longer think. He fucked her so hard her tits were bouncing and her pussy made embarrassing sounds. She was nearing an orgasm like she never had before. Then she erupted in a way she didn't know was possible. She almost fainted but the master kept on fucking her until he had his release.

Lynn laid curled up on the sofa, exhausted. Even when curled up, she really couldn't hide her tits or her pussy, that was leaking juices now. Also her rest was short-lived. To her disgust, Whaler approached her, pulled her up and put her on her back on the coffee table and spread her legs wide. Satisfied, he pulled his cock out and murmured, "Finally I get to fuck this little needy slut and cum on her magnificent titties."

The domino pieces clattered down from the table as he approached her.

12