Nasty Tales 06: The White Dress

Story Info
Lady of the mansion caught between a lover and a hard place.
8.1k words
4.38
12.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories made of pure fantasy and imagination with all characters over 18 years of age. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

**********************************

NASTY TALES 06: The White Dress

I Getting caught in the act

Late Autumn light shimmered through the windows. This time they had decided to do it in the kitchen. Rebecca was sitting on the counter with her legs spread. His movement felt SO good inside of her that she almost bit his shoulder. She let out a high-pitched moan.

Suddenly, Rebecca saw movement from the corner of her eye. Her heart almost stopped: it was her husband with his camera, taking pictures of them! She barely managed to stifle a scream. Then, on a closer look, she saw that it was not her husband: it was their manservant Derek, who was holding her husband's brand-new camera. Rebecca saw him lifting his finger to his lips, gesturing her to be quiet. Then he left just as suddenly as he had appeared.

Afterwards, Rebecca and her lover, Thomas were sitting on the living room sofa. Thomas was kissing her gently on her nape, but she was too distracted to respond. Her thoughts were running wild. What on Earth was that? Wasn't Derek supposed to be out, running errands? Why did he take such an immoral picture? Rebecca had barely finished the thought when it dawned to her: blackmail! She opened her mouth in order to tell everything to Thomas, but changed her mind at the last second. After all, despite all of his good qualities, Thomas was a coward: if she told him, he would panic and tell her husband everything himself. She was alone.

Rebecca expected Derek to come jeering at her as soon as Thomas had left, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her husband, William returned later same day. Obviously, she was horrified about the prospect of Derek revealing her affair to him as soon as her husband set his foot inside the house. However, the day passed and nothing happened.

That night, Rebecca couldn't sleep. If she got caught, she would lose everything she had built on over the last twelve years: her husband, her fortune and her reputation. She didn't even know which one would be the greatest loss. Coming from a lower upper class family, she had managed to move up the social ladder by marrying William, who was a member of a well-esteemed Brutopidian aristocrat family. Rebecca loved being the lady of their little mansion, a relatively modest two-story building with a large lawn and sandy driveway. She didn't want to go back to her past life, which was modest in comparison. She had worked so hard to raise her social status. Nevertheless, the unspoken rules of the high class were unforgiving: if she lost her reputation, she would never regain it.

Lastly, her husband, William! Rebecca loved him dearly and saw him as her soul mate and companion for life. However, deep down she knew she had never desired him as a man. Unfortunately, in addition to her shortcomings, William was a man with little sexual appetite. During the early years of their marriage, he had made love to her on a fairly regular basis, but even then it had felt like it was a chore for him. He just did the act out of duty in order to conceive an heir. A few years had passed, and Rebecca still wasn't pregnant. William all but gave up having sex with her.

Rebecca was faithful by heart, but there was only so much physical estrangement she could take. That's how she ended up having an affair with her and her husband's mutual acquaintance and a bachelor, Thomas. "Thomas!" she thought, as she was laying sleeplessly next to her husband. Thomas with his chestnut hair and green eyes was both handsome and a great lover. Rebecca felt they had a great physical connection — but that was all there was to it. Thomas had a good heart, yes, but he was also gullible and weak. If she only could combine the good qualities of Thomas and her husband, she sighed to herself.

Still not being able to sleep, Rebecca turned to lay on her side and started to think about the cause of her insomnia: Derek, the servant. What did she know about him after all? She had always been polite but distant with their servants. Because times weren't like they used to be, they only had three servants and a gardener that came by once a week. Besides Derek, there were two maids doing the cooking, cleaning and some other household tasks during the day. They lived in a nearby village. Derek did some tasks around the house and outdoors, as a sort of all-around handyman and caretaker. He even acted as a make-do butler at the dinner parties they had few times a year.

As far as Rebecca could remember, Derek had worked for them for approximately five years. During those years, she had paid little attention to him. Derek lived in a small cottage next to the mansion and his work was mostly overseen by her husband. The only thing Rebecca could actually remember was that his serious and silent demeanour and stealthy way of moving had made her uneasy, and a couple of years ago she had mentioned it to her husband. William had consolidated her and pointed out that Derek did his work impeccably and always behaved extremely well 'for a peasant'. All she could do was to agree and they left it at that. And what did Derek want with her now? Money, certainly, Rebecca mused as she finally fell asleep, exhausted.

--

A fortnight passed. During that time Rebecca was feeling constantly uneasy. Maybe there wasn't a film inside the camera, she hoped, but in her heart she knew her hope was in vain. She had tried to get a chance to talk with Derek, but she had barely seen the servant during the past two weeks. Rebecca wasn't stupid: he was purposefully avoiding her. Besides her anxiety, she felt growing annoyance: why didn't Derek just come forward, tell his price and end her misery?

The next day William was off in the morning for a two-day business trip and, sure enough, as soon as his Ford model T drove off the driveway, Derek appeared out of nowhere in the kitchen, where Rebecca was standing looking out of the window.

"Money, that's what you want, right?" Rebecca said, knowing what this was about.

Derek was just standing there, saying nothing. For the first time Rebecca thought he might be some sort of simpleton.

"Look," said Derek and handed her the dreaded photo.

Even though it was a regular black-and-white photo, it showed Thomas's backside and her face, mouth open in ecstasy sharply enough. Derek was looking at her expectantly and for the first time in her life, Rebecca took a closer look of a servant. She registered everything in few seconds. Unfortunately, there was no way those intelligent eyes belonged to a simpleton. Derek had strange eyes: brown ones but the other eye had a tiny blue spot. His hair was a bit longer than a proper gentleman would have, dark brown and a bit curly. Instinctively, she compared him to the pale and lean but well-adjusted Thomas: Derek was more dark-complexioned naturally, and he was tanned due to working outdoors. His hands and arms were that of a working man compared to Thomas, but he wasn't extremely heavily built either.

Finally, Derek opened his mouth again, "I don't want your money. From now on, you do everything I order you to."

"Why? Why don't you want money? There's nothing in it for you otherwise," Rebecca tried to reason with him.

"Shut up, woman!" Derek cut her off. She was dumbfounded: no one, let alone a servant, had ever spoken to her like that.

"You don't need to know anything. Just do as you are instructed. No questions. No mistakes. Otherwise, master William will know of your little affair," threatened Derek.

Then his voice softened a bit, "Tonight, at 10 p.m you will wear the thing you have hidden at the back of your drawer and stand in front of the bedroom window, with the lights on. Then do your morning exercises like you usually do, without stopping and without making any extra moves. After that, you are free to go to bed, Mrs White."

Rebecca was about to protest, but before she found the words, Derek had left, leaving her standing there, the incriminating photo in her hand.

II A star in a peep show

Rebecca was both annoyed and anxious. Derek must've sneaked inside their bedroom and gone through her drawer. How did he dare!? Anyhow, obviously he had as he knew about her little secret: a set of lingerie that definitely wasn't suited for a wife of a respected aristocrat. Rebecca cursed the day she had let Jennifer, her dearest friend and the only one who knew about her affair, to convince her to order the set through Jennifer's connections.

Jennifer was a wealthy widow and the only person Rebecca knew who she could describe as 'sexually free-spirited'. The lingerie was meant for the eyes of Thomas, of course, but for some reason every time they were about to meet, Rebecca had hesitated to wear it. She felt like if she put it on, Thomas would see her as a mere low-class woman, a prostitute. Absurdly enough, for was she any better now, a cheating wife? Rebecca thought to herself.

However, Rebecca felt by far more fear than anger, when she thought about the night to come. And how on Earth Derek knew about the exercise? 'The morning exercise' was a 10-minute set of simple exercise movements she usually did in the mornings in front of their bedroom mirror, when William was already having his cup of tea downstairs. Rebecca had adapted the set, which was quite modern and bold for a lady, from a magazine called '20th century woman'. She always had had the curtains closed, as far as she could remember. But there wouldn't be any curtains tonight.

Around 9.30p.m that night Rebecca retreated to the bedroom, closed the curtains and, with her heart pounding, put on the lingerie. She looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't have extremely large bosom, but she could be called well-endowed. The lingerie left little to the imagination anyway. The transparent silver-gray bra was slightly tight, and it made Rebecca's breasts stand out even more proudly than they usually did. The room was chilly and her nipples jutted out through the thin fabric. Similarly, the panties of the same colour didn't hide her shapes at all and the suspenders attached to the thin transparent socks embarrassingly drew attention between her thighs.

It was time. Rebecca opened the curtains. She had calmed down a bit: she just wanted to be done with the ordeal. Derek would most likely be looking at the 2nd floor show from his cottage that was almost opposite. She guessed he would be using binoculars and would see most of her, because the large window nearly reached to the floor. As a small consolidation, however, he wouldn't be able to take any photos from that distance.

Rebecca took a deep breath and tried to imagine she was doing her usual morning exercise in front of the mirror. The fact that she didn't really see outside with the lights on helped a bit, but the fact that she could see her scantily-clad body in the reflection of the window did quite the opposite. She tried to look elsewhere, took a deep breath and started.

Rebecca's exercise started with simple stretches with her hands above her head and then reaching for her toes. As usual, she repeated the move a few times. The bra felt really tight; she was worried that her breasts would spill out, but they stayed inside the cups. Then she warmed up rolling her arms backwards and forwards, rolling her hips around with her hands on her waist and lifting her knees up a few times. Then it was time for the most laborious part. Rebecca started with X-jumps. The bra offered little support and she felt her breasts bouncing, as she had expected. What was unexpected was that as she was getting sweaty moving up and down, she could feel the friction of the material on her nipples. She was stimulated.

Rebecca went on doing a series of different jumps. She was breathless and felt like everything lasted ten times longer than during a routine exercise. She went on with some push-ups, bicycle crunches and leg lifts. During the leg lifts, she could clearly feel her panties dropping lower, gradually revealing more and more. But, as Rebecca well remembered, she wasn't allowed to make any extra moves.

Finally, Rebecca stood up and turned around in order to do the final stretches. She used to turn around at the end, because she had been ashamed to look at herself in the mirror while doing these unladylike final moves. But what kind of lady she would be now! She imagined what kind of view Derek would have: she was bending down at the waist and touching her ankles with opposite hand. Her panties were a bit below her ass-crack, revealing the naked flesh above and clinging to her sweaty buttocks.

As a final number, Rebecca would try to do a side split, as far as it would go, and stay there for one minute. As she attempted to slide into the split with her legs spread and muscles quivering, she for once was happy that she wasn't facing the window at this time. With enormous relief she finished her exercise and rushed to close the curtains.

Rebecca undressed, and for some reason unknown to her, she couldn't avoid looking at herself in the mirror. She was flushed, and as she removed her bra she could see her nipples were almost painfully engorged. When she removed her panties, she could see a strain of liquid. Instinctively, she touched her vagina. She couldn't believe how moist she was. Rebecca hated herself, put she couldn't help it: she lay naked on her back on the bed, touching her sensitive nipples with one hand while massaging her nub with the other. She orgasmed intensely within minutes.

---

Once again, over a week passed and Derek hadn't made any contact. Rebecca tried act normal, but she was like a cat on hot bricks. Technically, this could go on for as long as Derek had copies of the photos - and she had no doubt he had plenty. But what were her options? She could tell her husband, but she knew him well enough to know that he would never forgive her and it pained her to think that she would break his heart.

Finally, one morning Derek came in to bring some firewood in the kitchen and approached Rebecca, who was just getting some hot water for her tea.

"Good morning, Mrs White," said Derek surprisingly politely, even though Rebecca hated him for using 'Mrs White' instead of 'ma'am' as he was supposed to do.

Derek went on, "I know your special friend is coming to visit tomorrow, make sure you stay in the guest room and afterwards make sure that he is out of the game for six months."

After that, Derek walked briskly out of the door. Rebecca wanted to run after him to ask some questions, but she couldn't because the two maids were just returning from the henhouse.

Rebecca's heart was beating fast. She was in the living room, pacing back and forth like a caged animal. She was dumbfounded. How did Derek know she and Thomas were going to meet tomorrow when William had another business trip? Had he somehow eavesdropped their phone conversation or counted one plus one with the knowledge of his master's trip? More importantly, why the guest room? Rebecca abruptly stopped at her tracks. She realized Derek's plan, crystal clear.

The next day, Thomas came in shortly after dinner. They hadn't met for almost a month and he kissed her eagerly as soon as he arrived. He mumbled to Rebecca's ear, "Let's do it in the kitchen like last time, darling."

Rebecca hastily replied, "Darling, last time was amazing, but I have to admit it felt far too risky. Can we just make love at the usual place?"

With that, Thomas, always playing the hero, lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the guest room. The guest room was opposite the master bedroom and it was much smaller and much more simply decorated. There was a bed, a nightstand, a mirror and a closet. A closet where Rebecca knew Derek would be hiding and watching them.

Thomas undressed her eagerly. Needless to say, Rebecca felt extremely self-aware knowing that Derek would have a perfect view of her body through the keyhole. Thomas, of course, was ignorant of the fact and already pulled off her bra and knelt in front of her. He had always loved to suck and nibble her nipples. With expertise born of familiarity, Thomas took one of her nipples in his mouth and started tonguing it while his hand brushed her other nipple. Despite herself, Rebecca let out an audible sigh.

Thomas was really in need tonight. He didn't play with her breasts as long as usual, but gently pushed Rebecca on the bed. Then he removed all his clothes, revealing his strong erection. Then he eagerly jumped on the bed next to her, kissed her on the lips and slowly slid his hand inside her panties, simultaneously pulling them partly off.

"Oh dear... I have to say, I've never felt you so wet," said Thomas while his fingers touched her sex. Rebecca imagined how Derek would see Thomas's long fingers inside her panties, revealing her drenched sex. She was glad that Thomas would take her blushing as a sign of arousal.

"May I please please make love to you right now?" pleaded Thomas with a sound of urgency in his voice. Rebecca agreed and in no time Thomas pulled off her panties all together, spread her legs and positioned himself atop of her. Then he pushed his long penis inside of her.

Normally Rebecca would have been eagerly participating in the act but now she just lay there, faking moans and constantly thinking about how Derek was seeing everything - every part of her naked body - and now he would see her being...being - Rebecca couldn't even think the dirty word aloud - her being made love to - again. She was relieved that Thomas was so aroused that he came within minutes.

Thomas said he would be ready for another round soon, but Rebecca declined and explained, "Thomas, dear, I have to tell you something. Let's just get dressed."

After they had dressed, Rebecca sat on the bed with Thomas and took his hand. "Darling, something horrible has happened: William has started grow suspicious. He has asked me if I have a lover and when I denied it he said that he would keep a closer look of me from now on," Rebecca lied and hated herself for it.

"Oh, that's why you were so rigid tonight! But this is bad! What shall we do?" Thomas replied with widened eyes, believing every word she said.

"I think we shouldn't see each other for a while to clear off any suspicion. You know I love my husband and he's always been friendly to you as well," Rebecca explained and they discussed about the situation for a while. Rebecca could see Thomas was easily convinced that they shouldn't see each other for half a year. After all, Thomas feared getting caught almost as much as she did and technically as a bachelor he was free to find his pleasure wherever he found suitable - or he could even finally find a wife.

After a thorough heart-to heart Thomas finally pleaded, "Rebecca, I will miss you more than I can even imagine now. But I have to admit I'm still terribly in need. Could you pleasure me one last time as you always so skilfully do?"

Being fully aware that Derek was still in the closet, watching them, Rebecca tried to make excuses, but Thomas was insistent. She could see he wasn't lying about his horniness. Finally, she complied, knelt in front of him, opened the buttons of his trousers and took his stiff member in her mouth. Like always, she slid her lips along it, licked the tip and used her hands, wanking him. Even though Thomas had already cummed, he was bucking his hips soon and it didn't take long until Rebecca took out her handkerchief and let him cum in it.