Nat / alie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

At first I was relieved, but then I realized the sight that Haley was getting! My entire naked body was presented to her! She had a huge grin on her face, and I dropped my hands to cover myself and ran inside.

I know Haley probably is familiar with Nat being naked, but in a way, this was MY body right now, and I wasn't in a relationship with Haley like that! I was so embarrassed, and ran straight for my room. Before I got in, Haley remarked, "Nat says to enjoy yourself in there, she'll give you some privacy after that."

As I shut my door, I sat on the floor with my back to my bed. I was suddenly very exhausted. My breathing was coming in labor breathes after the exertion. I didn't hear sirens or people calling out for a streaker at least!

I can't believe how I let myself expose myself like that to the strangers today. I normally wouldn't have, but I felt so cornered. I don't know if I made a bad choice, or if maybe Nat was right about me. I still ached to have a firmer touch than just the wind against my body in that moment. I wasn't willing to do so outside in the hall... but after Haley's and Nat's offer to some privacy... I did let me hand wander.

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers