Nat and Sandy Pay the Rent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

She passed a significant look to Sandy, and the younger girl took her cue. Moving close in to Ryan, she commenced unbuttoning her blouse, with as provocative an air as she could summon. He stared amazed, as she gradually revealed her substantial, brassiere-enclosed bosom and allowed the blouse to slide gently from her slender arms. Then she unclasped and unzipped her skirt, letting it slither over her smoothly waxed legs to the floor. Stepping aside from it, she turned to dance for the rest of the guys, shaking out her rich, chestnut locks and twining her hands snake-like above her head, a sexual pout not quite masking her nervousness. Her close-cropped, lilac French knickers showed off the curves of her firmly plump ass, while the matching half-cup bra pushed her full breasts upwards and together, creating a fabulous cleavage. All those who had witnessed her in Morrison's bar shared a single thought: the pretty, young singer who had pranced innocently on stage that night, her body packaged discreetly away to be merely imagined at, was about to expose herself completely for the stimulation of their cocks. They would then get to do whatever the hell they liked with her.

As Sandy continued to dance, Natasha moved up close behind her and ran her hands from the girl's thighs upwards over the magnificent curves of her torso, appearing to whisper in her ear as she did so. Natasha's palms briefly circled Sandy's breasts, before seizing on the tiny clasp between the cups of her bra. She unfastened it nimbly, but held the garment in place, eyeing the audience wickedly until they were all howling for her to continue. Then she tore the sections of the bra apart, causing Sandy's tits to spring forth pneumatically and bobble in front of everyone for their viewing delight. 'Fucking awesome!' Darren yelled, and the others howled their lusty agreement. Sandy, apparently spurred on by the response, jiggled her naked boobs in front of them, until Natasha whispered to her again and they both assumed a standing position in front of the transfixed Ryan.

Bending over, bottoms thrust into his face, they both grasped their panties and began to remove them tantalizingly slowly. The other men were both shouting encouragement and laughing at the look of boyish surprise on Ryan's face. The twenty-three-year-old gazed on, face and prick rigid, as a pair of stunning women peeled their underwear away from their firm, round asses and naked, waxed cunts inches from his nose. They both shimmied their thighs so that their lacy knickers dropped to the floor, then kicking their feet free, they turned and lifted Ryan from his seat, his stout erection straining against the front of his trousers. Natasha in her stockings and high heels, Sandy only in her strappy, black shoes and a fine, gold waistlet that was slung round her hips - they were an awe- and bone-inspiring picture of female nudity.

'Alan says the birthday boy gets some private time before anyone else!' shouted Natasha smilingly to the rowdy males, who roared their approval. They would have all night to play with the girls; let the younger guy have his moment. They continued to cheer, as Ryan was led away like an obedient dog to one of the other rooms, between the two lusciously bare females.

**************************************************

Sandy was consumed with relief, as she and Natasha led Ryan into Alan's guest bedroom, her friend shutting the door behind them and closing out the noise; the striptease had demanded ten times' the nerve of any singing performance she had ever delivered. There was a tinge of triumph that it had been, from the cheers, such a resounding success, but she was deeply glad to be away, if only temporarily, from those leering eyes. Ryan here was a very different prospect - a boy not much older than she was, both shy and very obviously aroused. There was an undeniable pleasure in conducting a near-private seduction. Only Natasha's virtually nude presence made it feel weird, but following their joint strip-show in front of a crowd, this was the easy part. Sandy wrapped her naked limbs around the young man, allowing the private, minx-like part of her nature to surface. She kissed him long and tenderly, stroking his face, while her friend embraced him from behind, delving her tongue into his ear.

'Come on birthday boy, you just relax and enjoy,' Natasha was saying, as she started to tug his shirt out of his trousers. Sandy responded by unbuttoning the shirt, her pussy moistening slightly at the sight of his well-developed, lightly-haired chest. She flickered her tongue over his nipples, drawing from him a sharp intake of breath. As her experienced roommate slid the shirt from his broad shoulders, she smiled at him sweetly, before sinking to her knees and setting about the fastenings of his trousers. She could feel his thick rigidity as she undid his flies and tugged the trousers away from his hips with sudden anticipation. The bulge in his cotton shorts was impressive and she ran her fingertips lightly over it, her breath catching in her throat. If only they'd been dating several weeks and she'd had this moment alone with him...had time and privacy to tease his cock the way she'd have liked to... But no place for that sort of thinking. She peeled the shorts down and his sturdy, seven-inch member sprang forward, batting her softly on the lips.

'Oh sweetheart,' she cooed in a sort of sad ecstasy, 'you're beautiful.' Then she enclosed the head of his cock between her full lips and began to suck.

Natasha was standing behind Ryan, skimming her hands over his chest and stomach, then back, round the curve of his buttocks, occasionally sliding delicate fingers to the tender area between his ass cleft and his balls. Her sharp nipples pressed against his shoulder blades and she began to mouth soft obscenities in his ear. 'Your cock feel good right now in her mouth? Yeah? Wait till later when it's shoved up my ass. That's right - your dick, my tight asshole, later tonight - that a date?' Ryan's whole body was taut with excitement; he moaned in the affirmative. But Natasha was simply commencing her campaign to draw fire away from her friend. Her voice in Ryan's ear suddenly hardened. 'Just be nice to Sandy, okay? She's a sweet girl and she shouldn't be here, so if you've got any kinky fucking to do, you can take it out on my rear entry, okay?' Caught between bliss and surprise, he grunted another agreement. Natasha tugged on his earlobe teasingly, then slid her contours down his till she joined Sandy on her knees. Moving around, she eased the younger girl's face away from the hard, saliva-moistened shaft and said, 'Good start, babes, let me take over.'

Sandy felt an unexpected flicker of jealousy, as she passed cock-sucking duties over to her friend, even though she knew Natasha would take proceedings to a place she tended not to go. To compensate, she pulled Ryan down on to the bed, so her friend had to shuffle forward to continue applying suction on his rod. She gave him a long, searching French kiss, then thrust her plump tits in his face, saying, 'Come on baby, want to suck on my boobs?' He complied as if he were starving, attaching himself to her erect left nipple and drawing it hard into his mouth, as Natasha went to work seriously on his shaft, swallowing up most of his length and kneading his tight bollocks. He moved to Sandy's other breast, grabbing as much of its fullness as he could and ravenously sucking in the large nipple, causing her to gasp in sudden excitement.

The excess of female attention quickly overwhelmed him and his body began to spasm, his features twisting into a look of aching pleasure. 'Oh God, Sandy, I'm going to come,' he groaned, passing beyond all control.

'It's okay baby, just come in her mouth, she likes that,' said Sandy, with just a touch of malice. Then she guided his face tenderly back to the abundance of her bosom, as he writhed and peaked. He clung desperately to Sandy and her breasts muffled his scream, as he pumped his semen extravagantly into Natasha's accepting mouth, feeling her lips and tongue wrapping tight around him until the final drops of his load were squeezed out. Sandy cradled him serenely as his body went limp, then Natasha climbed up beside them, swallowing the last of his cum with apparent enjoyment.

'Lip-smackin' good,' she quipped, and Sandy scowled at her.

'Can we have a moment?' the youngster mouthed to her friend.

Good God, thought Natasha, turning away slightly. She wants to have a tender interlude on an evening like this. Only Sandy... Why did I ever bring her here?

Sandy was brushing the hair back from Ryan's now peaceful face, gazing at him sappily. 'So is that date still on?'

He was about to answer, when there was a cough from the doorway. Alan had eased open the door to listen, it seemed, and as they all looked up he was already gliding smoothly and fully clothed into the room. 'Well it sounded like that birthday present went down very well,' he grinned. 'I think you'll be out of the running for a while, Ryan, which means it's time for the ladies to accompany me.'

Sandy was painfully aware of her nakedness once more. Gone was the temptress of moments before; she was her naïve, reluctant self again and she wanted instinctively to try and cover her breasts and pussy. Instead she let Alan take her by the hand and raise her from the bed. A tight-lipped Natasha allowed herself to be led in the same way, and flanking their host, the two nude girls left the guest room, leaving the post-coital Ryan recovering on the bed.

The living-room had emptied somewhat, Alan's friends having vanished. This left only the younger group round the table, the one with which Natasha had earlier been conversing. The boys broke away from their conversation to focus intently on their beautiful companions for the evening. Sandy felt six pairs of eyes patrolling her curves and felt taken advantage of before a finger had even touched her.

'Okay,' said Alan at his most businesslike. 'Natasha, I want you to get things moving in here. Sandy, you come with me.'

Sandy broke away with a start, aware of her exposed breasts bouncing before her landlord-turned-pimp. 'Natasha?' she called out imploringly.

Natasha turned her back and ass to the table of onlookers and hissed angrily in Alan's ear. 'Sandy was to stay with me at all times. That's what I told you on the phone.'

'And I promised nothing, as you well know,' he replied swiftly and coolly. 'Now if you girls don't want a sharp drop in salary, let's just follow my rules and get on with the evening.'

Natasha glowered at him, as Sandy stood squirming self-consciously under the lecherous scrutiny of the tableful of males. The older girl knew there was no way right now of helping her friend, not if she wanted to secure that cash. 'Sandy,' she said, walking over and taking the girl by the shoulders, 'I need you to go with Alan. Think of what we're earning and it'll all be over soon, okay? I won't be far away and I'll see you shortly. Go on now, there's a sweetheart.'

Sandy stood despondently for a moment, then bit her lip and nodded dutifully. 'Okay.'

'Right then Sandy, let's go party with the other guys,' Alan said with a wide grin. 'Natasha, do what you do best.' He whisked his stunning young conquest away and the mob observed her quivering, round ass as she retreated from the room. Then they turned their attention to the remaining girl.

Natasha swallowed both her anger at Alan and her guilt at having abandoned her friend to she knew exactly what fate. Poor Sandy would just have to deal with it for now. She gathered herself and swivelled about on her heels, wearing a knowing smile for her randy audience. 'Okay boys,' she said, moving with feline grace towards the table. 'You going to show me those cocks or what?'

**************************************************

Sandy was guided from the living area down a short, dimly-lit passage, until Alan motioned her to stop outside a door. She looked to him for further instruction. He responded by shoving her up against the door and kissing her hard. The painted surface felt cold against her compressed ass cheeks, but Alan's hands and mouth on her were warm, his after-shave sharp in her nose, while his tongue wrestled its way insistently into her mouth. She gave way on pure instinct, having fantasized about him for months, her mouth and tongue responding to his. His body was crushing her, she could feel the arrogant hardness of his prick through the layers of his clothes. Then he broke away as quickly as he had set on her and his eyes nailed her with a look that demanded she pay attention. His hands slid from her waist and grabbed her rear, so that her naked sex pressed wetly up against the swell of his dick, surely staining his trousers.

'Okay Sandy.' His voice was slightly breathy, but controlled. 'You're earning a lot of money tonight, enough to make things very comfortable for you and Natasha. You keep that thought in your head, right?' She nodded dumbly. His right hands slid round her front and his fingers parted her labia, the middle one deftly seeking out her clitoris. She gave a breathy squeak, as he gently stimulated her fleshy little button, causing her whole pussy to moisten. 'Getting nice and wet,' he said approvingly, continuing his inspection. 'You'll be needing that. Now, if you want all that money, no deductions, just remember one thing. You're here to please me and my guests. So you do what I say and you do what they say. No questions, no hesitations. You just...' - he slipped his finger inside her, making her gasp - '...do it. Clear on that?' Another mute nod. He wiped off the finger on her left buttock and reached into the pocket of his jacket, producing a hip flask. 'Take a shot of this.' She hesitated and he thrust it into her grip. 'Take it, sweetheart. Trust me, you'll need it.' She swigged compliantly and winced at the whiskey's sourness in her throat. 'That's enough, I want you fully aware of everything that's happening to you.' He took it back and replaced it in his jacket.

'Now let's get you ready.' From another pocket he drew a black silk scarf, which he drew up to her eyes.

She took on a trapped look. 'What... What are you doing?'

He put an admonishing finger to her lips. 'Now that's just what I don't want. You make any more objections, you start losing money. Put on the blindfold, go into the room with me and take everything you're given like a good girl. Understand?'

'Yes,' Sandy responded meekly, before silently allowing Alan to fasten the scarf around her eyes. She heard him push open the door, then he backed her into the room, shutting the door behind him. He guided her further in reverse and let her go, abandoning her in darkness. An oppressive silence closed in on her as she stood, stripped and temporarily blinded. She could only guess at who else was in the room with them and sensed herself being scrutinized by numerous pairs of eyes. Her whole body started to tremble and her fingers fluttered protectively around her crotch.

'Alan?' she called out shakily. 'What's happening?' She was sure she heard the faintest breath of male laughter from somewhere in the room. 'Tell me what's going on!'

'Rub your tits. Push them together.' It was Alan's voice softly commanding her from the dark. She froze momentarily before the command was repeated with an edge. 'Rub your tits. Let's see it.' She began to massage her breasts in slow circles, knowing beyond all doubt that she was performing before a fascinated audience. 'That's right, squeeze them, push them together. Keep it going.' His voice was quietly insistent, almost hypnotic. 'Now, wet your nipples. Wet your nipples. Do it.' She licked the fingers of both hands and rotated them round her large araeola, coating them with spit. 'Good, pinch them now, get them hard.' Obediently she tugged on herself, waggling her breasts a little to appease the disembodied voice. 'That's good, improvise... That's nice. Let's see you lick your nipples. Come on, you can do it, with those big, juicy tits of yours. Lick them.' His enjoyment was more obvious now. She pushed up each breast in turn and writhed her tongue downwards, so that she could tease her nipples to full hardness. Hardness - somewhere beneath the fear and confusion, what - was she actually aroused? And how were her unseen watchers responding to her display? She thought she knew.

'Okay, let's get this on camera.' Sandy felt a new rush horror as she heard the click and buzz of a photograph being taken, but scarcely missed a beat. So her shame was to be captured in snapshots. What could she do? What had she ever expected?

'Right now, finger your pussy.' This time she balked at the intimacy of the command. 'You heard me. Stick your fingers in your snatch. Do it.' The words brooked no refusal. She grabbed between her legs and began to touch herself. She was startled by the degree of wetness she found there. 'Good, you know what to do. Frig your clit. Work it the way you like. Spit on your fingers if you need to. Let's see what you do when you're alone in your room at night.' Click. She could hear the camera catch the moment once again.

The sensation of her own fingers, combined with the sense of blindfolded disorientation, was too much for Sandy. Her knees buckled and she stumbled forward. Stumbled into someone. A hard-muscled, apparently naked male body blocked her fall. Then a pair of strong hands seized her by the arms and pushed her back. She struggled for balance and as she did so, her hands swept against more bare male chests on either side of her. And there was someone behind as well. She gasped sharply as she sensed the circle of men closing in. Were they all completely nude? The question was answered as soon as her mind had uttered it, by the feeling of what could only be erect cocks brushing against her ass and thighs. She started, but there was nowhere left to back away to. The full measure of what was to happen finally dawned on her.

Then the hands started to explore. Large, male hands stroked her hair and brushed her arms and stomach. She felt someone trace the curve of her spine with the flat of his hand. Another man was kneeling down in front of her and sliding his hands up her legs, his breath hot and close on her pussy. Her breasts were cupped and played with from either side, her nipples gently pinched, then the guy behind her began to slide his hands over the contours of her ass.

The molesters of her body became more adventurous now. Her clitoris was teased by someone's rotating finger reaching downwards, while from below another explorer was pushing two digits upwards to probe into her vagina. Her breathing became ragged and she could feel the blood pulsing fast in her temples. She was astonished to feel the hands on her bum prise her cheeks apart, so that a finger could make its way into her anus. She emitted a shocked little yelp in response. Two mouths locked on her breasts and tongued her nipples back to erection. Another tongue thrust between her legs and began to lick her pussy frantically, producing from her a series of involuntary moans and gasps. Her mind had not even begun to adjust to the heat radiating from her loins, when a fourth tongue replaced the finger in her ass, creating a bizarre, unbearably intimate feeling, unique in her experience, as it burrowed fleshily into the shallows of her rectum. She gave a short squeal, then felt her body succumb to the men's combined assault on her most intimate regions. But for the support of all those hands she would have given way and slumped to the floor. The rush came on her suddenly, commencing between her legs and spreading throughout her in a full-body orgasmic scream. Her darkness erupted into a blaze of light; she could feel herself shuddering crazily out of control and hear her own plaintive, climactic wail filling the room.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers