Nat and Sandy Pay the Rent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers

Then the wave subsided and she lay in the arms of her seducers like a rag doll, her head lolling. The licking, sucking mouths relented and whoever had been tonguing her asshole rose and caught her limp form under the arms. She had a brief sense of some muscular male frame easily accepting her weight and, more alarmingly, of a remarkably thick, hard pole slapping up against her bum cheeks. Then she was lowered to her knees, aftershocks still rippling through her body.

Alan's voice returned, distant as before, as if he were on the outside, monitoring proceedings. There was a note of amusement in his instruction this time round. 'Okay Sandy, you're going to play Find the Cocks. All you have to do is reach out in front of you.' Her mind fighting its way back to a degree of clarity, she groped blindly before her and was dubiously rewarded, as her hands discovered the ends of two rigid, male sexes. 'Go on, take them in your hands, you know what to do.' Sandy's instinct was to draw back, but instead she ran her hands the length of the two shafts to see what she was dealing with. Both men had enough to be proud of. Her former boyfriend Tommy had taught her how to manipulate his erect dick, so she commenced rotating her palms around the bulging heads, alternating this with occasional pumping motions rights down the solid shafts to the balls and back. 'That's a good girl, wank those cocks, make the guys feel good. That's what you're here for.' She became aware of shallow panting from both subjects of her masturbatory efforts and, assured that she was working effectively, began to speed up the rhythm.

Then a third cock head bumped against her slightly parted lips. 'Come on angel, you know what to do.' An Australian accent this time - Kyle, the once amiable, now openly horny owner of the cock. She took the warm head inside her mouth and started sucking, once more trying to focus on the technique her ex-boyfriend had taught her. She curled her tongue caressingly around the head and flicked the underside of the glans lightly and rapidly. Kyle responded by applying a gentle thrusting motion, sliding several inches of hard dick back and forth over her flicking tongue.

'That's real nice, sweetheart, keep that going,' he drawled in pleasure.

Sandy tried hard to concentrate on working the men with mouth and fists - she knew what was expected - but her head swam with astonishment at the reality of her situation. Her sexual experience to date seemed truly tame; monogamous, not so much as a threesome, a bit of mildly naughty experimentation in the bedroom and the shower. Now she was naked and blindfold, connected to a trio of excited cocks with more in supply, the focus of a roomful of male lust. And yes, the camera sound was repeating at intervals in the background. She couldn't even call out to Natasha in the other room, her mouth stuffed as it was with the Australian's steadily pumping meat. Her choice had been made and now she would deal with the consequences. All of them.

The guys suddenly withdrew from her and seemed to exchange places. Her hands were taken and wrapped around two shafts - the same or different she could hardly tell - while another cock was shoved into her mouth. This time was rougher; she felt her hair grabbed from the back and her head was jolted repeatedly forward, forcing the thick pole deep into her mouth, so that its end impacted with the back of her throat. She started to choke and gurgle, and her user withdrew for a moment, causing gouts of saliva to spill down her chin; she could feel thick strings of spit dangling between the end of his cock and her lips. Then as soon as she recovered, he re-entered and harshly fucked her mouth once more.

She was losing her grip on the other two dicks, when she heard Alan's voice from across the room once more. 'Concentrate, Sandy. Keep wanking those cocks. Relax your throat and learn how to deal with it. There's going to be a lot more of this, so you'd better get used to it now.' He made no idle promise. The assault on her throat continued and she gagged and drooled her way through it, retaining her hold on the other erections as she did so, till she was able to better co-ordinate her movements. There were more changes - a range of male organs, differing slightly in texture, shape and taste, all hard and leaking salty pre-cum. Sometimes they were gentle, allowing her to use her tongue; more often they took her roughly, spearing down her throat. Three men or four, she was not entirely sure, using her in her vulnerability until her jaw and arms ached.

It was over suddenly, without the climaxes she had been expecting. The cocks withdrew and the burly male, who had eased her to the floor earlier, hoisted her up like a puppet, swung her about and deposited her in sitting position on what felt to be a bed. Then he slid his hand under the blindfold at the back and tore it from her eyes.

Gavin stood before her naked, the same steely arrogance in his face as earlier. In early middle-age he was still flat-stomached and powerfully muscular, the impressive iron of his torso and upper arms capable of manipulating her soft, girlish body any way he liked. But it was his groin that transfixed her - the colossal nine-inch phallus rearing up like a tree-trunk from his massive, red balls. His formidable, angry prick swayed before her eye-line as if homing in on her. Behind him, Alan's other close friends - Kyle, Ben and brothers Darren and Steve - stood equally naked, looking down at her and massaging their own erections, the ones that had so recently supplied her mouth. Alan himself stood off to one side - she could see him in the periphery of her vision - nude as well now and operating the same camera that had snapped her smiling face the previous week, to capture every step of her exploitation.

But with all that Gavin's cock still had the most of her attention. 'Touch it,' he ordered her, taking charge of proceedings, and he thrust it within inches of her face. 'It's going to be fucking your cunt very soon, so get acquainted.' Sandy quailed visibly for an instant, then she tentatively reached out her hand to touch the almighty pillar of hard flesh.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers