Nat and Sandy Pay the Rent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

'There she fucking blows!!!!!' Ben yelled ecstatically, while his comrades cheered. Sandy was sure she was going to pass out.

**************************************************

The living-room gang had been putting all their youthful vigour into fucking Natasha's holes, while sticking to their plan of saving their cum for the return of her young friend. Four of the newly formed gang had retired naked to the kitchen to replenish themselves with water, leaving three to keep all her fuck-tunnels filled. Stuffed from all sides though she was with hard cock, Natasha was still aware of the alarming sexual noises coming from the other room. Even with orgasms shuddering through her, as these energetic, young men slammed her, she retained her guilty awareness of the emotional bind that had brought Sandy to this place.

The three remaining guys had broken off to replace what they had sweat out of their bodies, when she heard it. Sandy's unrestrained howl. Flushed, dishevelled and aching from the persistent shafting she had taken, Natasha picked herself from the floor, shook off her heels and made her break, however unsteadily, for the corridor down which Alan and Sandy had earlier disappeared.

She did not get far. Jed was returning from the kitchen with two of the construction guys and spotted her. 'No you don't,' he laughed, and all three rushed her, kicking her feet from under her and grappling her face-down on to the carpeted floor. 'Alan said we were to keep you occupied in here,' Jed explained. 'Want to do the honours, Marty?'

'Fucking right,' answered the burly, tattooed brickie, who held Natasha's legs. As the other two pinned her to the floor, he grabbed her hips roughly and propped up her ass. Then he positioned himself firmly inside her entrance and drove all seven-plus inches of his cock into her rectum in a single, brutal thrust.

Natasha was taken aback by the degree of pain in her experienced rear. 'AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! Holy shit!!! You fucking bastards!!!!' she raged, as her ass was reamed to its core.

'This is what you get if you don't play by the rules,' grinned Jed. 'Come on Nat, you're a trooper, you can take it!'

Natasha scowled at him, as the frenzied attack on her bumhole continued. 'I'll see you in hell, you fucking...you fuck...you... Oh shit, watch my MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!'

TO BE CONTINUED...

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers