Natalia and Her Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the key off the hook and we continued down the stairs until we reached a door. I slid the key in effortlessly and turned it twice. I twisted the doorknob 3 times and felt the door pop open. We slid in and I locked the door from the inside. We were now in a room that had multiple monitors everywhere. We watched the cameras and saw 6 men in all black looking for us. For me. We watched them search and search and after 15 minutes we watched them give up. I casted a protection spell over the house. I instantly felt all the negative energy disintegrate. They wouldn't be back, but I couldn't stay. I was putting everybody's life in danger.

"Where are we going to go now?" Marie whispered.

I could see excitement, anger, and fight in her eyes. She wasn't scared.

"Why are you mad?" I whispered back.

"They're stressing out my best friend and God child. They have to die," She said with anger lacing her tone.

"You have to go home without me. You're in too much danger. I should have never brought you here," I said grabbing her. I needed her to understand. This was real life. This wasn't a joke.

"I'm not going anywhere and that is that. We're blood sisters to the end. Whether you like it or not," She said grabbing my shoulders back.

"Let's go!" I said with determination.

_________________________________

Sorry the chapter is so short. I just figured I would get something out rather than nothing at all. I know I know. Shame on you Kai. Be patient with me. Also I submitted this to WritePoint since I still don't have a editor. So any mistakes are WritePoints fault lolllll.

12