Natalia Ch. 01

Story Info
Background story of Natalia and her first sexual experiences.
1.2k words
4.24
16.9k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers

My name is Natalia and I am 30 years old. I was raised in a small city in Massachusetts outside of Boston. Although, my family is of Greek descent I would say we were raised with more of an American culture.

I come from an average family where my father is a carpenter and a landlord who owns over a half dozen houses and my mother owns her own coffee shop. Together they have three children. I am the oldest followed by my sister Olivia and then my youngest brother Matthew.

My parents are very involved in our community mostly because of their occupations and also have much respect within the community as well. They raised us children with love and were never too hard on them. The only emphasis they ever put on us was our education and goals other than that they let us be ourselves.

I was a 19 year old young woman with long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and an athletic body. I am into fitness, which is why I've kept an amazing body.

I wouldn't say I am a headache for my parents, but they know I'm not an innocent girl. For example, they know I am a smoker and that I frequented high school parties. They also probably assume I'm not a virgin because I am in a relationship and I've been in other relationships in the past, but they feel secure as parents because they know I have goals, good grades, played soccer, and was recently accepted into Boston University.

Regarding men I have always been physically attracted to black men, but I had never dated one until recently because it wouldn't be accepted by the people in my life.

My first experience with a black man happened when I was attending a small get together at a friend's house a couple weeks ago and a few guys showed up and one of them was a black man named Lorenzo. I was in a relationship so I wasn't looking for a hook up, but Lorenzo caught my eye and put butterflies in my stomach. He was very charming and he made me laugh, but I think the fact that he was a cute black guy and the fact I've never lived out my attractions to black guys was the real reason I had those feelings in my stomach.

That night I happened to talk and flirt with Lorenzo all night and we exchanged phone numbers. For a week we secretly communicated through text messages trying to set up a date for us to hang out, but I was in a relationship so I was hesitant on meeting up with him. Finally, I said screw it and told him to pick me up.

Lorenzo arrived outside my house and I snuck out and went for a drive with him to get to know each him better. I soon realized he was going to be my first black guy. His sexual attractiveness and personality had overwhelmed me to the point that I had to get being blacked out of my system. I soon reached for my Marlboro lights and asked "do you mind?" Lorenzo replied "only if you let me have one" I handed him a cigarette and then lit mine. Smoking made me feel sexy and Lorenzo assured that with his stares every time I was about to take a puff of my cigarette.

Lorenzo parked the car in a parking lot out of the way and I immediately came on to him. I kissed him on the lips and reached for his rock hard black cock. I was amazed by the size. The black cock had such length and girth I had to experiment with it immediately. I sat back in my seat and unbuckled my pants and told Lorenzo to fuck me with his black cock now.

Lorenzo filled and fucked me deep and it was the most fulfilling experience I have ever had in my life. I did cheat on my boyfriend and I felt bad, but it was totally worth it. My other sexual partners where ok I guess, but sleeping with a black man was like losing my virginity all over again.

I shortly broke up with my boyfriend and I never even gave him an explanation. It was just I wasn't attracted to him anymore after being with a black man.

My attraction for black men is something I've always kept secret from my family and my friends. Its hard to explain why I am attracted to black men, but I like the dark skin completion next to mine. I also like how black men are much more sexual than white men and they also knew how to please a woman with their larger dicks. Another reason was that it was taboo to date black men where I came from, but I liked the feeling of doing something that wasn't accepted because I liked the fact that people thought of it as dirty and it made me feel slutty, which I loved most of all.

One day my mother and I were alone together at our house because my father had taken my other siblings to Maine for the day. I was on the patio sun bathing and my other comes outside to smoke a cigarette and sits down next to me.

"Natalia my beautiful daughter how are you?" She says.

I replied to her "I am well" and awkwardly ask "Mom do you mind if I have one of your cigarettes?"

My mother replied "sure honey! You know it's ok to smoke around me and you don't have to be shy. I was around your age when I started myself. Just keep it between us."

While we were smoking our Marlboro lights my mother asks "Natalia how's your love life? Any new boys?"

I took a drag from of my cigarette and replied "well there is this one boy at school who I like" blowing the smoke out of my mouth while talking.

My mother replies "what's his name and is he a good kid?"

I replied "his name is Lorenzo" after releasing a cone of smoke into the air.

My mother replies "the black kid at school?"

I reply "yes" (my mother has no idea about Lorenzo and I have slept together.)

She replies "don't let your father find out and you don't want a bad reputation."

I lied and replied "I said I liked him, I didn't say I was with him."

My mother replied "I understand, but it's not accepting. Do as you please but keep it a secret."

I realized then I would have to keep my attractions to black men secret at least until I moved out from under my parents roof and on to college.

I did meet up secretly with Lorenzo three more times that summer before college and each time he pounded and stretched my tight white vagina with his long beautiful black dick and I loved it more and more each time. It was that summer I realized my vagina from now on was going to be for black dick only. I officially turned to the dark side and there was no going back.

Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers