Natalia Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalia heads home for the summer.
1.6k words
4.13
8.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers

The next morning Jordan and I had woken up. We talked to each other for a little about the great time we both had last night and how we were both also eager to see each other and have sex again.

We both got out of bed and put some clothes on. I then walked him out of my room and to the front door where my roommate Erica spotted me walking Jordan to the door and kissing him goodbye.

My roommate Erica was a typical blonde suburban girl who has probably never had sex other than the missionary position in her life and I could tell by the way she was looking at me that she was surprised to see me with a black man and I knew in her head she thought "I didn't know Natalia was into black guys" and I loved it. I loved the feeling of other people thinking I was "tainted", but Erica was nice and asked if I had a good time and I replied "yup" with a laugh.

I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself off. I was mesmerizing last night and thinking how hot I must have looked sucking and fucking a long black dick that my vagina had become wet. I then started rubbing my vagina until I came all of the shower floor.

I jumped out of the shower and checked my phone and I got a text message from Ashley.

"How was your night with Jordan?" She asked.

"Amazing! Now I understand why you only date black men" I texted back.

Ashley replied "You slept with him?"

"I couldn't resist lol" I replied.

"You little slut lol" she said.

Over the next half year things between Jordan and I never developed into a full relationship, but we did hook up every now and then.

After my first hook up with Jordan I had the luxury of experimenting with other black guys quite a few more times and I loved how each black guy fucked me. They fucked me so good I doubted if I'd ever sleep with a white guy again.

The white guys on campus had become intimidated to approach me because I had become known as the girl who only dated black guys. They probably felt that way because they probably thoughtI wasn't attracted to them. In fact I do like white guys, but I liked the feeling of them looking at me as "tainted" goods even more. Maybe I would settle for a white guy in the future, but for now I'm in a black guy phase and I'm enjoying it to the fullest.

The spring semester was over and I headed home for the summer. I was excited to be back home with my family, but it was going to be different because I wasn't a girl anymore, I was a woman.

I got in my car and drove home. My family had a nice Greek dinner to welcome my arrival even though I only went to school a half hour away.

After dinner I had the urge for a cigarette. My mother already knew I smoked, but my father who had never smoked and my siblings didn't know, but I am an adult now and a smoker as well. Therefore, my father will have to accept it.

I grabbed my purse and went onto the deck and asked my mother if she'll join. I pulled out my pack of Marlboro lights, pulled the white cigarette out, flickered my lighter, lit the cigarette and then blew the smoke deep into the air. My mother followed and did the same.

My mother said "Your father will not be happy" as she took a drag of her cigarette.

My father then came outside onto the deck seeing me smoke for the first time. "When did you start smoking?" He asked.

I replied "A couple years ago."

"That's real nice" he sarcastically replied and walked back inside.

I noticed my sister Olivia taking rather unusual interest in me because of the cigarette in my hand. Shealways looked up to me and she was probably surprised to find out that I had become a smoker. I didn't say anything because our mother was right there and I didn't want to put her on notice.

The next day Olivia and I decided to spend some sister time together and I brought us to the mall to do some summer clothes shopping. On the way there I was thinking of all of the black guys I've been dating lately and I decided to text Jordan and ask him to come to my hometown sometime over the summer and fill my vagina with his big beautiful black dick. He then texted me back and said he will visit next week.

All of a sudden my sister Olivia asked "So, Natalia when did you start smoking?"

"Around your age" I replied.

"Do you do you like it?" She asked.

I replied said "Yes I like to smoke. I wouldn't smoke if I didn't like it."

I then asked her "Why do you ask? Are you curious?"

Olivia responds "Please don't tell mom and dad, but I started smoking almost a year ago a few months after you left for college."

"Don't worry I won't say anything. You can have one with me right now if you'd like. I was just about to lite one up anyways."

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and pulled one out for her and one for myself. I lit my cigarette and watched as Olivia lit hers. She didn't smoke like an experienced smoker, but she didn't smoke like a beginner either. I kind of felt guilty allowing my underage sister to smoke, but then I realized she's almost an adult and she started on her own. We shortly arrived at the mall, bought ourselves some clothes, and had some lunch.

After our day at the mall we walked back to the car. As soon as I turned the car on I reached for my pack of Marlboro lights and pulled another two cigarettes out for Olivia and I. We both placed the all white cigarettes into our mouths and lit up.

I then asked her if she was interested in any boys or if she was dating one.

She replied "There's a few boys at school that are cute."

I then asked "So, have you ever done it?"

Olivia started blushing and just said "ummmmmmm" and took a drag of her cigarette.

I then took a drag of mine, blew the smoke out and asked her all excitingly "So who was the boy?"

Olivia replied "a black kid named devin."

I bursted out laughing and said "Don't tell mom and dad."

Olivia replies "O I know" as she was blowing smoke out of her mouth.

I then ask her "Do you like black guys?"

Olivia replied "Yes, they're so cute!"

I obviously wasn't going to tell her how much of a slut I've been for black men lately, but I told her "Don't worry I've also been with a black guy before."

Olivia was shocked and said "Really I thought you liked white guys?"

I replied "I do, but black guys are also cute."

Olivia responds "Yes they are!"

I never realized how much Olivia and I are alike until that day.

A week later I had Jordan secretly pick me up at my house and we went out for drinks and dinner. As we finished dinner Jordan asked for the check and paid the bill. We exited the restaurant and walked to his car. I was a little tipsy and to my enjoyment I lit up an after dinner cigarette. As we both approached Jordan's car I took a final drag of my cigarette and blew a long stream of smoke into the air and flick the cigarette butt to the ground.

We both got into his car and drove off toward my parents house. Jordan then pulls out a blunt and lit it. I soon asked "Jordan pass that over" I grabbed the blunt and took a hit. I didn't smoke weed often, but when I did I loved the feeling of being high and it made me extra horny. During the ride I took a few more hits of his blunt.

We pulled up to my parents house and I said "Jordan I want your beautiful black dick in me right now!"

I then unbuckle his belt and Jordan pulled down his pants down to his ankles. I grab his big black cock and said "Hmmmm been awhile" and placed the black dick in my mouth and out again and again. I was nervous that a family member would see, but I didn't care. I had become addicted to black men particularly Jordan's black dick. I then reclined my chair and he fucked the shit out of me with his big black dick and finished all over my firm breasts. I then licked as much semen as I could off of my breasts.

Once we were done I redressed and kissed Jordan good bye and told him I'll see him soon. I got out of the car and walked to the deck outback and lit a cigarette.

My mother comes outside and asked me "Natalia who were you with?"

"What are you spying on me?"

I saw you pull up in a random car and wrestle around how could I not spy" she responded.

I knew I could share anything with my mother. I took a drag of my cigarette, released the smoke out of my mouth and said "My friend Jordan."

"Sounds like a black name" and I said "He is black!"

"It's ok! I'm going back to sleep, hurry up with your cigarette and get to bed. Goodnight!" I replied goodnight and took a final drag and released a sexy cloud of smoke in the air. I went to my room and went to bed. I felt hopeful if my mom was accepting of me being with a black man then maybe my father might be as well.

Rgmoore
Rgmoore
41 Followers