Natalia: The Honeytrap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers

"Please!"

"Well typically I wouldn't do so as I haven't had a chance to look at them myself. Just remember that these are the raw images and likely to have a few tweaks made to them in post-production."

I pressed the preview button of the camera and Natalia scrolled through image after image of herself gently releasing a soft affirmative groan with each image. She placed her hand on my shoulder which sent a shooting bolt of energy through my body down to my crotch. Her hand slowly began squeezing my shoulder as a foggy haze gathered in my head. Her fingers lingering ever closer to my chest and neck. I squirmed in anxious delight and she steadied her hand firmly on my shoulder.

"These all look amazing, you're a very talented man; I wonder what other uses you may have?"

I felt slightly incapacitated by her touch, her caress had such a powerful effect on me, creating a stomach churning sense of excitement and anxiety. Yet as she relinquished her touch an overwhelming sense of longing rippled through my body leaving a yearning and pulsing sensation in my hips and groin. I physically felt the muscles surrounding my cock involuntarily throb. I managed to muster myself and with shortening breath suggested Natalia put on her next costume while I attempted to regain my composure.

"Would you like to get changed for the final set up?" I asked.

"Ah the grand finale, the climax, the money shot." Natalia playfully cooed as she slowly walked away.

I felt paralysed and unable to move as the result of a foggy head and twitching muscles, I opened the top button of my shirt and wafted a little air over my body. I had become quite warm and the foreign yet tantalising sensations darting through my body still had me quite unsettled. I feared the next stage as I replaced the armchair with the chaise lounge, this was the final stages of the shoot during which the most erotic of shots were often captured. In any normal situation these shoots would barely raise my blood pressure - even in this final set up, even with beautiful models - but this time I feared either my heart or my will, may give out.

A calming recollection suddenly sprung to mind. Remaining faithful to my partner I have never done anything inappropriate with a model before, however, I had occasionally looked over the images again after the shoot and using them as stimulation for my own 'self-pleasure'. To make it through this evening I committed that I would remain steadfast to my principles, irrespective of the level of temptation, but by god was I ever going to 'release the tension' as soon as this gorgeous vixen leaves the studio. Problem solved.

Almost as soon as this thought began to calm my racing heart I had a sudden realisation that just a matter of feet from me Natalia, behind the slightest of curtains, was either naked or similar. What would she come out wearing next, was she having any of these same feelings, was she thinking about me in the same way? I couldn't help but think of her touching herself. Vivid close up images infested my mind. Fingers running from her full lips down her neck over the curve of her collar bone and tracing the outline of her firm supple breasts. The visceral sensation of the movement of her underwear twisting and pinching, gently teasing the unfathomable perfection of her soft shaven pussy. My eyes closed I pictured her laid back on the chaise lounge with myself knelt over her stroking my now throbbing cock as she seductively caressed her body.

The muscles in my groin once again began to pulse and a gentle ache raised through my cock as it pressed against my jeans. I rearranged myself in my underwear and gently squeezed the head of my cock. An enveloping sensation of pleasure shot through my body and I allowed myself one or two long full strokes of my cock within my jeans. My eyes slowly opened again as I saw Natalia closing the curtain of the changing room behind her. I couldn't tell whether she had been stood there just a moment or whether she had seen my shameless fondle. Not knowing what could be said about the matter I instead choose the path of optimistic ignorance and to continue as though nothing had happened.

"Please make your way over to the chaise lounge" I spluttered. "We also have a selection of additional props that we usually get out at this time so you can choose something that says a little more about you."

"Mmmm, I love a chaise lounge, it evokes such images of decadent times of feasting, wine and writhing flesh." She walked along a line of different props ranging from feather boas, candelabra's and fake furs, casting her discerning eye over everything on offer.

"Ah perfect!" she purred as she pulled from an umbrella stand and black leather riding whip.

Now dressed in just a matching pair of white and black lace and satin underwear with another set of knee high stockings Natalia sat upon the chaise lounge leaning back into the arm and kicking her feet up on to the bed. She pulled up her knees and arched her back pushing her breasts up into the air testing the very extremes of her brasseries capacity to contain them. She spun the whip playfully before cracking it gently against her hip. She squeezed her legs together and let out a groan of pleasure.

She turned to me expectantly.

"How would you have me?"

Rattled by the innuendo of her question I ducked down to peer through the lens to see her now stroking the inner curve of her breast and biting her lip.

"Sweet Jesus" escaped my lips.

I attempted to cover the slip by taking a few images, ones that I certainly knew I would be paying close attention to later. With this in mind I felt more confident to take some really testing shots, ones that would definitely make it into my personal collection.

"Ok please climb onto all fours facing towards me. Spread your legs to form a nice wide base and lift your upper body and chin. I want to see be able to see the curves of your body from front to back."

Her eyes fixed on me and I looked down to the camera I zoomed in to examine every inch from her elegant neck and sloping collar bone, her heaving tight breast and cleavage yearning to burst from her bra, the golden glow of her bare skin and tight abdomen curving softly towards her aching groin. Her wide gait created a pronounced dip at her inner thigh inviting the touch and kiss of any lucky man or woman.

As the lights flashed in conjunction with the shutter I began to envision myself under her as she gyrated above me. I ran my fingers over her breast and kissed at the bottom of her stomach. Her movements became ever more pronounced as my kisses moved further and further towards her ever so inviting thighs. The flashes increased in speed becoming brighter and brighter as a tingling sensation crept across my lips feeling the pressure of the imaginary touch. I let my tongue escape to explore the inviting path from her thighs to her sweet pussy. The scent of it even through her knickers filled my head. I pulled them aside as I longed to taste her but with the next flash I had disappeared. I looked over the camera as once again her gaze invited me to join her in the flesh but my will stayed strong.

"Please turn around to face away from the camera. Place one foot up on the chaise longue and keep the other on the floor, turn slightly more to the side and look back over your shoulder towards me."

Natalia was relishing the direction and quickly moved into place. As I looked through the camera I saw myself knelt at her feet caressing her thighs and firmly taking a grip of her hips I slide her soaked panties aside and buried my face deep in her pussy. I felt every sensation of her soft supple pussy as I drank in her juices and lapped at her clitoris as every movement of her skin on my own sent spirals of pleasure coursing through me.

My head was becoming ever foggier and the pulsating feeling from my groin had grown to the point that I was clearly at full erection and oozing pre cum, the slightest touch would have pushed me over the edge as this trance like aura had completely enveloped me.

"Lie back for me and arch your back".

Natalia turned onto her back and spread her legs, she began caressing her body. Looking through the lens I could see her firmly tugging at my hair driving her hips into my face as I pleasured this powerfully sexual woman. Looking over the camera I could only see her alone. Feverishly returning to the camera's view piece I watched on as my metaphysical doppelganger arose from between her legs face awash with her juices and began to passionately kiss. The unquenchable lust continued as hands clawed and raked at writhing flesh, the scene took on a smoky spotlight effect as I rose above her and at full attention took hold of my engorged cock and began to stroke it above her breast. She ran her hands over my chest and abdomen willing on my impending orgasm. Her hips and breast rose and fell in eager anticipation, her tongue circled her ravishing red lips and begged to be covered by my cum. She moaned and continued to move closer to my frantic motions. I could hear her soft voice in my head. "Take me, I'm yours!"

I felt my hips shudder followed by sudden and overwhelming flash of light.

Had I passed out, had I cum, had I had some sort of out of body experience. When I regained my senses I was still fully erect and my cock was throbbing with pleasure, Natalia lay calmly on the chaise longue. She fixed me with her gaze and stood up. Coyly she walked towards the camera and approached me as I remained seated at the camera. She stood over me and held me by the face, pulling me to my feet. Passionately, she kissed me deeply, squeezing firmly on the back of my neck pulling me into her. My head was awash with the whole experience, I had no choice in this embrace, my body felt incredibly detached from me, so much so that without her touch I would surely just collapse to the floor. Slowly she slide her hand down my chest and stomach. As she closed in to graze the edge of my fully erect cock, my hand involuntarily flinched to bat her hand away. The atmosphere in the room shattered like a pain of glass, flashes of shock, anger and fear rippled across Natalia's face as she broke our embrace and cast me away. I staggered to maintain my stance still reeling a mere unknowing witness to the events taking place in front of me. She glanced past me and returned to the changing room. In the blink of an eye she was dressed and exiting the studio, disappearing into the night.

My mind reeled from the experience. Had that all been in my mind, was it purely fantasy, had I fallen asleep at my desk and imagined this all?

The urgent need for release from within my trousers gave me a certain reassurance and awoke me to where I actually was. I was still incredibly aroused and must have stayed faithful but now I desperately needed release. I returned to the camera to review the images but the walk towards the camera seemed to go in slow motion, my head began to spin and before I had a chance to steady myself I felt myself falling, my vision turning to darkness and I hit the floor with a thud.

A cold sensation on my face but complete darkness. The last feeling to leave my conscious mind was the pulsating erotic need in my loins for release. An absolute overwhelming need.

Darkness.

I awoke after an unknown period of time her where we started our story, my arms and feet bound to a chair and completely naked in a dark featureless room. Unknown to me at the time but Natalia, not the woman that had bent to my will in the studio but the fiercely powerful sexual dominatrix was about to offer me a choice that would not be able to refuse and would start me down a road that I would not be able to return from. One of absolute sexual decadence and exhilaration but only if I could prove myself 'worthy'.

*****

Please join me for further installations in this series as explore the depths of fantasy and indulgence this world can offer. Please message me with any requests or feedback and each will be carefully considered.

aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers
12