Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm – because I would love it if you'd undress me, pretty lady?"

Silvia smiled dreamily. She had always wanted to undress a lover, it was the ultimate in sexy. Her past playmates had been in a rush to get naked and get on with it, this was the advantage of an older, mature, more experienced lover. The journey getting there was equally important to them.

One button – one kiss. Sweet, soft and loving. Another button, a fingertip stroking across his chest, feeling his hard, masculine chest. A third button, her hand trailed across his flesh, loving the fact she could feel goosebumps rise on his skin. A fourth button, Silvia teasingly reached into his pants for a second and squeezed. Fifth button, his shirt was undone, she pulled it off and pushed him back on the bed. She let her long, blonde hair graze over his skin as she kissed him, Silvia's tongue sweet and playful, her body sexy and lush and adorable.

Silvia was content for a moment, just kissing him, his tongue dancing with hers. She moved her hand down and tried to unbuckle his pants, he fumbled a bit and tried to give her a hand. Between the two of them, they got his slacks off, Silvia was happy to see he had gone "Commando" this evening. "Yummy, what a nice, big cock!" she purred, running her hands all over it. She was horny, it was hot, thick, veiny, Silvia wanted to let him know how much she appreciated his desire for her.

Silvia looked up at Steven, eyes dancing, teasing, and flicked her tongue at his cock. Once, twice. She stopped, moved up his body again, still holding Steven's shaft, not willing to relinquish her lover's manhood. Steven pulled her close, held her as they kissed, this one more passionate, more erotic.

Her tiny little hand ran up and down his dick, Steven loved how gentle she was, almost shy. The teddy rode up a little, revealing her soft, pink skin, she was so young, so delightful, so scrumptious. Steven held her as she caressed him, then she began to move back down again.

His cock was hard, but she knew it could be harder. Silvia was torn between two desires, the desire to have this sensual man inside of her and the desire to have him tasting her pussy. The desire to play won out, she swung around and wiggled her gorgeous bubble-butt at him, lowering her sweet, blonde, trimmed pussy down upon his face. As he pulled her thong to one side and began to nibble on her pussylips, Silvia knew at once she'd made the right choice, he was a master at oral loving, his tongue swirled, drilled, licked, feasted, nibbled – a veritable smorgasborg of cunnilingus!

Steven tasted the blonde's sweetness and went back to the well for more, again and again. She was unique, fresh and almost spicy, Silvia's pussy was wonderful to the taste. He could have stayed down there forever as she returned his oral assault, her tongue swirling down to the base of his cock, but the young blonde had other plans for him.

Silvia licked a few more times, moved away, and raised her arms to let the teddy come off. Steven just looked at the young beauty, still almost unable to believe he had enjoyed the sexual favors of two such amazing, young women. Her breasts were round, bouncy, with the pinkest of nipples and as she slid herself on top of him, Steven reached up. He took them in his hands and brought him mouth to them, kissing softly.

"Oooh, that's magnificent Steven, oh lover, please, don't stop doing that!" Silvia purred as she began to move on top of him. It was slow, her pussy caressed him, took his measure, and began moving around and around, her sexy ass began to bounce. A bit more, a little wriggle, then a bit more bounce, her muscles contracting, she began to fuck him now, the slow sensuality giving way to a desire to FUCK!

"Oh God Silvia, do you know how well you're fucking me?" he groaned as she rode him, faster and faster. Her body was sexy as hell, he continued to stare at this gorgeous creature in amazement, thinking if he blinked, she'd vanish.

"Am I, Steven darling? Good. Oh fuck, I love it darling, love fucking you, you wonderful hunk!" she squealed, the pretty blonde author loving every moment of the loving she was getting.

"Oh God, yeahhhh!" Steven groaned, nearing the precipice of orgasm. Silvia saw his face, and she grinned. "Go for it lover, let it happen, I wanna cum with you!" she yelled.

That was all it took. Steven let himself go, his cum shot from his cock and she moved to swallow it, every drop. That innocent-looking face sucking his cock, he thought he'd never stop cumming.

She snuggled in his arms, Silvia murmuring how good she felt, asking him not to go back to his room. Steven laughed and cuddled her close – he didn't think it would be possible for him to walk that far.

As she fell asleep in his arms, contented and happy, Steven's thoughts turned back to Natalia. In a sense, he had cheated on her, his lover. Yet, he knew she wouldn't be upset, Natalia was a free-thinker. In a perverse flash, he envisioned sultry Natalia and the sweet-faced Silvia on either side of him. His cock twitched at the erotic thought of the two women and Steven wondered - did he have the courage to make that vision a reality?

12