Natalia's Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Plan cheer up Bratty Natty.
3.8k words
4.47
17.4k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok. I know I've had you beautiful people waiting for way to long but like all people, I do have a life. However I will try to get the stories out faster lol. But between college and work, i have to find time lol. Also i know you guys want longer chapters but can somebody tell me how many Microsoft pages equal a lit page lol. I always think i have enough but noooo it only equals one page lol. Thanks to my lovely editor AllOfthis, whom is not just my editor but my friend in every sense of the word. At first this was my story now it's ours. She is everything :) Enjoy and leave suggestions.

_________________________________________________

It's been 3 months and I really didn't remember the days as they blurred past me. The last thing I remember was my mom saying my dad was dead. After that it was all blank. I didn't remember the funeral and I didn't remember moving into Sam's house. I didn't remember my mom selling the house. I didn't even remember to eat. I didn't remember anything. I didn't want to remember. I had created my own hell. Right now, staring in the mirror I remembered my dad. All the good times. All the great times. My loving beautiful father. I remember seeing his death on the news. His picture popping up as they showed all the lives lost. I remembered him tucking me in bed. I remember him ruffling my hair. I remember him.

I had the same nightmare over and over again. Every single night. I woke up screaming every night. The dream was horrible. It always started the same way. Daddy and I on the plane laughing. Then it flashes to me watching daddy praying and kissing my picture. It flashes again to me driving the plane and we're crashing. I close my eyes and feel my body jerk. When I open them I'm watching him die. Watching him take his last breath. He turned to me and said murderer and then he died. I always wake up screaming with tears on my face.

I sink to the bath room floor with a bottle of pills in my hand. I was at rock bottom. People always say once you hit rock bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up. No I wasn't suicidal, that wasn't me. I can't just kill myself. But what was I to do? I can't pull myself out of this funk. I wasn't living, I only existed. I woke up, ate, went to school, went to work, ate, showered and went to bed. I didn't want to have fun. I didn't want see Eric. Wait that was a lie. I wanted to see Eric but I didn't want to feel guilty. What kind of person would I be if I enjoyed life while my dad had barely been buried? Who knew that on the first night of me finally living, it'd ironically be the last? I was so busy enjoying 18; I never figured that I would never talk to my daddy again. I know no one lasts forever, but I just never thought about him dying. In my mind he would live forever.

Never in my life would I imagine being homeless, heartbroken, and alone. I wasn't broke but touching daddy's insurance would mean I would have to accept him being dead. And I still haven't come to terms with it. I thought I would be able to feel his presence all over me but I couldn't. it was like he completely disappeared.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It is I! A beautiful princess who is here to make her best friend smile." She said in a sing-song voice. "Also to take her to get them split ends cut because they are fucking with my mind." She mumbled.

"I heard that bitch. I'm not leaving this house. I will wallow in my own self pity and eventually die. On this bathroom floor. Alone." I said sadly. It was meant as a joke but I believed those words.

I heard her sigh and walk away. At least I was alone again.

I was in deep thought when the door swung open 10 minutes later. Sam had two of her friends, Bianca and Selena, with her and they looked at me like I was bait.

"Sam what is going on?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Sammy?" I said again a little nervous.

They charged at me and I tried to crawl away but it was no use. These bitches were strong. Sam held me down while Tiffany and Bridget undressed me.

"Are you guys gonna rape me? Cause I might like it." I screamed while laughing.

"Oh no cutie, we're gonna do something way worst. You're gonna get dressed and then we're gonna take you to get that shit you call hair done followed by a mani and pedi. We'll go have dinner and then I'll take you home to get dressed. For your date. With Eric." She said matter of factly.

I groaned. I looked fine. I mean yea I hadn't put a comb to my head in about a month but my hair really stayed in a curly bun on my head. I didn't need to comb it. Well maybe. Sometimes.

"Sam let me go!! I am not leaving this house!" I screamed.

I was in my bra and panties. They picked me up and dragged me to my room. I fought and kicked the whole way there. They threw me on the bed and held me down.

"Girls lets cuff Bratty Natty. She's a feisty one. She almost kicked me in the stomach." Said Sam.

"Yea! I don't feel like chasing her around this house if she gets loose." Laughed Selena.

"I have some cuffs in my bedroom in my top drawer in my nightstand. Hurry up Bianca." Screamed Sam.

I was struggling and trying to get out their grip. What the fuck do these girls eat for breakfast? Little kids made of fucking steel? These hoes were heavy as fuck.

"Fat bitches!! You hoes are heavy!!" I screamed. "I can hardly breathe!"

"I see we gone have to gag bratty Natty. That hurt Tal. That one hurt." Sam said half jokingly wiping a fake tear away.

Bianca ran back with the cuffs. They were furry pink with white dots. We all looked at Sam with a questionable look.

"What? I like the color pink!" she smirked.

"I am not putting those nasty shits on. There is no fucking telling what you've done with them. Nooooo. I refuse." I screamed on the verge of begging.

Selena looked at me with a cute look in her eyes and said, "Awww you're so cute Tal. Making demands as if you have a choice. As if you're in the position to be making demands."

Everyone including me laughed. That is until I heard the cuffs clink. They distracted me. Now I really couldn't move. Everyone stood up and Sam pulled scissors out her shirt. She cut at the straps of my bra while Selena pulled my panties off. I would've been embarrassed if I wasn't in shape and they hadn't seen me in all my glory before. Now I just lay here naked wondering what was next. Sam walked to my closet.

"Now what is Bratty natty gonna wear for today. Something easy to get out of so she doesn't mess up her hair when she gets undressed for her date." She said thinking out loud. "Selena get that white Marc Jacobs button up out her bottom drawer."

Selena threw it to Bianca and she held it up to get approval from Sam.

"For Christ's sake Natalia. This shirt is 200. I forgot you were a high class hood rat. If you would've let on in school how rich you were, you would've had more friends." Said Bianca holding up the shirt.

I studied the twins. They were Mexican with big heads. Like Bratz dolls. Bianca had a pretty smile with hazel eyes. She had long blonde hair with pink tips. There was no other to describe her hair other than big. She was about 5'5 and shaped like a box. She wore loud colors and caked on makeup. She had a flat chest, a pudgy stomach and a flatter butt. She literally had no curves or hips. She didn't even have a shape. Unless you consider box a shape. She was the meaner one of the 2.

Selena had hazel eyes to, but unlike her sister she had a dimple on one side of her face. She had brown hair with blue tips. She only wore it curly. It was ugly in my opinion. She had braces and a scar on her cheek from a stray bullet. So she said. She had a body but nothing to marvel over. She was 5'4 maybe 5'5 and had breast, hips, thighs and ass. She was slender, but she worked out all the time. She had a 4 pack and was working on six. She had dedication to her fitness. I hated working out. I barely had a 1 pack. She wore make up caked on like her sister. She was mean like her sister, but not as much.

I didn't care for them at all. They were major thieves and liars. They were very superficial. And they were a bit on the dumb side or so they wanted you to believe. They said both of their GPA's were a 1.8 when they "dropped out high school". All they cared for was money and popularity, but their family was dead broke. I envied them though. They had the type of mother that baked them cookies, knitted them sweaters, and shit like that. They took her for granted. I saw firsthand how they would call her a bitch and cuss her out. Sometimes even hit her. She was so sweet and gentle. Their dad wasn't around.

"Yea we used to have a shopping problem. We had to take a money budgeting class 4 credit cards later. And that was in one day. Isn't that right Natty?" Said Sam.

It was true. We really did have a swipe and go problem. Even after my mom left my dad broke, or so I thought. My dad had multiple banks account filled with money. He really was successful. Nobody knew, but he was. Oh daddy I miss you.

Sam threw a pair of dark blue Marc Jacob skinny jeans at Selena who put them on me and tried to button them up.

"Don't I need underwear?" I asked.

"Oh yea! Get the child a thong and a bra. No panties. I've seen them jeans. Those things are tight." Said Sam.

They picked up a lacey pink bra and a gold thong. Sam and I looked at them like they were fucking stupid. They looked at us and both said "What?" At the same time. They did this annoying thing where they tipped their head to the side and opened their eyes big and blinked slow like they were fucking clueless.

I groaned. These bitches were annoying me playing the dumb role. I know they weren't stupid. They both were just liars. They graduated early with perfect 4.0's and went to top schools. They thought being dumb was cute when it wasn't.

"Please get Nali a black bra. The pink will show through the white shirt." Sam explained.

"Oh yea." Selena giggled.

"Aww you call her Nali? Is that your special nickname for her? We call her Nutella." Bianca said proudly.

"Yea since Natalia sounds like Nutella and her skin is kinda the color of old Nutella." Selena said backing her sister up.

Did I mention I didn't like these bitches? They were constantly telling me I looked like something.

"Umm ok? Just get her dressed please." Sam said giving me a look like don't sweat it.

They slid on the black strapless bra and black thong. Then Selena slid on the jeans and fastened them. Selena uncuffed one hand and put the shirt on and cuffed it back. She uncuffed the other hand and put my arm in the other sleeve. She cuffed it again. I looked like a damn Hollister model.

"Found them!" Sam screamed from the back on my closet.

She came back with the brown boots my dad had given me for my birthday. They were 400 dollars. I loved them. She slid them on my feet and tucked my pants in. I looked like a hipster. I was not happy.

She took the cuffs off and told me if I run she would rip the pages out of my favorite book "To Kill a Mockingbird." What an evil evil girl.

"I'm not even gonna attempt to comb through that shit on your head. The bun is ok for now." Sam mumbled. "Ok to the car people!" she demanded while clapping her hands.

I groaned loud.

We got to Sam's hair stylist in about 20 minutes. I had to be forcibly removed from the car. I didn't wanna go in there. Sam's stylist met us at the door. She looked at me in pity and disgust and said "Is this her?" in a French accent.

"Yes please try to fix that, what's the appropriate word, disaster on her head." She said in disgust.

She kissed Sam on both cheeks and said she would try. She hugged me and tried to kiss my cheeks and I put up a hand and said no. She smiled and led me to the back. She tried combing out the curly naps. That just gave me a head ache. She tried brushing them out. She tried everything until she gave up and took me to the washing station.

"This is a cry for help. Letting your beautiful hair get this tangled." She said under her breath while tsk'ing.

She washed my hair like she was scrubbing her kitchen floor. It felt so relaxing. She took me and blow dried the curls right out of my head. I asked her how the hell she did that and she said special detangling shampoo. I'm sure I could find it in Wal-Mart. I was confused as to why she didn't just wash my hair first then comb it out.

We got back to her station where she proceeded to style my hair with me sleeping in the chair. I woke when i felt heat, I knew she was silk pressing my hair. It just dropped around my face. Curls no more. It was a beautiful piece of soft brown hair with pretty blonde high lights. After almost 3 hours of intense straightening she got to the hard part. Cutting my hair. My hair had grown uneven since I was 8 and got a spiral curling iron brush stuck in it. I simply cut it out. Ever since then I'd just cut whatever was stuck in it out. Sticks, birds, gum, hell I even got a pencil caught in my curls. I would just cut them out and I never told anybody so I never got it fixed. That's why I only wore it curly.

She cut and cut and cut until I was sure I was bald. She teased the hair on the side of my face then cut right where my chin was on both sides. I thought I was going to throw up. My long pretty hair fell to the floor and before I could react she whispered in my ear.

"Don't cry. You're still beautiful." I just nodded.

She flat ironed it some more and sprayed some shit on it that made me cough. She turned me around and shocked the hell out of me. I was gasped loud enough for the other customers to hear. They turned around to see what the problem was.

"I knew under all those curls made for a very beautiful girl." She said proudly.

I started crying. I did look beautiful. My hair stopped in the middle of my back on both sides. I had light brown and blonde high lights all through my brown hair and it was soft and looked like silk. I looked at the bangs and they really showcased my deep dimples and the color made my usually dull gray eyes sparkle.

I jumped up and hugged her for a long time. Ever seen The Princess Diaries? That's exactly what this felt like. The whole salon started clapping.

I was still holding her when Sam and the Double Mint twins came in the back. They were all shocked at how pretty I looked. I was sure if looks could kill I would be dead because Selena said pretty and rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Success!" shouted Sam.

We gave Susan, the hair dresser, her money and left. We arrived at the nail salon 15 minutes later. I was getting stares from everybody. I truly felt pretty.

I sat in the chair.

"Hi you want paint nails? Pick out color please." The woman said in an Asian accent.

"Hi I want teal and can you add jewels on the ring fingers and an Aztec pattern on the other nails? I want the same for my toes, minus the jewels." I said sweetly.

"Ok we do dat. We do dat." She replied. She sounded just like my dad. I knew America wasn't her home country. Her accent sounded as if she hopped off a plane yesterday.

She started the water and another woman joined her and started to wash my feet.

"Kawaii onnanoko, minikui fit." Pretty girl, ugly feet. Laughed the other woman.

"Haihai. Kanojo ha watashitachi ni kita baai ha, yori ooku no kanojo ga utsukushi i ashi wo motte irudeshou. Konoyouna haj ." Yes yes. If she came to us more she would have beautiful feet. Such a shame. She replied laughing.

"Chichi haamarinimo nihongo deshita. Watashi ga naniwo itsutte runoka rikai shi, watashi hasorewo rikai shiteinai. Watashi ha watashi no ashi wotsukenaiyounishimasu. Soshite watashi ha jissaini hakanari ashi wo motte iru." My father was Japanese too. I understand what you're saying and i do not appreciate it. I don't wear my feet out. And I actually have pretty feet. I said with a hmph at the end.

I put my headphones on and looked at the shocked women with a look on my face that said well continue. I was laughing so hard on the inside as the women kept apologizing over and over.

We left the shop and I told the girls about what the women were saying and they laughed so hard. It was already 8 and I had to go home and get ready to see Eric. I was excited. We got home in 34 minutes. I was literally starring at the clock so hard I was willing it to burst in flames.

"Home sweet home."Sam shouted.

I jumped and walked, no ran into the house. What to wear?

"Calm down my pretty pretty. Tonight we shall take a walk into Sam's closet." Sam said proudly.

The twins jumped up and down excitedly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Her closet looked like mines and I had dipped in it so many times. We walked into her room and I sat on her princess canopy bed. Her room was pink and white, whereas mine is black and gold. We decorated our rooms together back in 8th grade. Now that my room was here everything was the same except my walls weren't painted.

"Omg omg omg your room is so freaking awesome. Omg I love it." Screamed the twins.

She walked to her closet and tapped her chin before she walked in and started throwing clothes out. She could tell you where any item in my room was but couldn't tell you where her shit was. Ironic.

She pulled out my white Camisole tank top, my black Michael Kors Fuck me pumps, my Neiman Marcus gray and black cashmere cardigan and my Neiman Marcus black body-con high waist skirt. That skirt alone was 800 dollars. It was before our class.

"Is this my closet or yours?"I asked.

She laughed loud.

"Ok so I dipped in my beautiful best friend's closet a couple of times. Sue me." She giggled.

I showered and was careful not to mess up my hair and nails. I switched my nose ring to a diamond stud. The girls were downstairs. While I was lotioning up I thought I heard Selena giggle and tell Eric how he was just her type. I wrote it off as my imagination. I heard Bianca tell him how handsome he was and asked him did he like girls like her. Before I knew what was happening my legs had me running down the stairs in nothing but a towel and hair bonnet.

I saw Eric sitting on the loveseat with the the twins hanging off both sides. He looked so uninterested. Sam was sitting on the couch drinking tea and smiled when she saw me.

I took in his appearance. He was so beautiful.

His blonde hair matched my highlights. Thank you Susan I love you. Those hazel eyes were bright and looked very mischievous. Probably because I was naked. He had on an Armani button down, black Levi's and Versace shoes. Fucking yum. He looked like sex, chocolate, heaven and all good things in the world.

I walked over to him and the girls and stood right in front of them.

"I came to say it would be a minute and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." I said.

He stood up and whispered in my ear, "You sure it wasn't jealously?" and kissed my check.

I turned on my heel and prepared to stump away but not before I turned to the twins and said, "Your presence here is not needed. You can go home."

They looked at Sam for back up.

But she just shrugged and said "It's her house too. See you guys later." And got up and went to the kitchen.

I gave them a told you so smile and walked away. I walked upstairs and got dressed making sure I looked perfect. I didn't need make up so I only added gloss. I would wear my black and grey Michael Kors purse.

I walked back downstairs 10 minutes later and dumb and dumber were still there. Oh well.

"Wow. I liked you in the towel but I have to say you look amazing." He said in awe. "Oh and I love what you did with your hair. Trynna be like me huh?"

"Asshole." I said smiling.

"Bye girls." He said waving.

I kissed Sammy and told her I would see her later. I walked past the other girls.

We opened the door and it was a box delivered to me. I picked it up and we all went to the kitchen table and opened it.

12