Natalia's Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I order room service and forced myself to eat. Then I showered and laid in bed. I cried myself to sleep. I had picked up this habit the night I left Eric. I cried even when I didn't sleep.

I woke up around 5 PM tired. Not tired from lack of sleep, but tired of being tired. Tired of running and tired of being away from Eric.

"I need to get out and explore New York." I said trying to encourage myself. After I showered and cried and gave myself a pep talk, I was out my room. It only took 2 hours.

I didn't have clothes so the first thing on my to do list was shopping. It was cold in NY. I put on my huge sunglasses and a turban head scarf and left the elevator. Better safe than sorry.

I was walking to my car when I saw Eric leaned against the hood of my car. Fuck shit whore hell dammit to hell. I was pissed. How the fuck did he find me? I wanted to cry. Part of me was happy he had found me because that meant he looked for me and part of me was sad he found me because I was going to lose my life.

I turned around about to go back in the hotel until I saw Greg and Katari starring at me suspiciously. I offered a smile small and turned back around like I was waiting on someone. Fuck it. I would fake it until I made it. I tried to walk past the car coolly but I heard him sniff the air. Before I knew it was I was pinned against the car in a bear hug.

"Madre De Miho I'm sorry please don't kill me." I pleaded.

"Natalia I need you." He whispered in my ear.

He took a step back I looked at him. He looked bad. His eyes were bloodshot. He needed to shave. He looked tired. And old. He looked like I felt. It finally hit me. I put him through so much.

I grabbed him in my arms and held him while I cried. I needed him like he needed me. That's the way God wanted it to be. I had to suck it up because the choice had been made, but I was still me and had my own requirements. I wouldn't jut suck it up and play wife.

"Let's go." I said.

I took his hand and we walked up to my room with Greg and Katari following. They said they were going to their room and would let us talk. We got to the room and I immediately ordered us both some food. I hope he doesn't expect pork.

"I didn't. I know you hate it." he said replying to my thoughts.

I groaned inwardly. He could read my mind too? Great.

"Stop reading my thoughts. It's rude." I said.

"It's the bond. I can hear your thoughts and pick up on your emotions when you're feeling strongly. No matter how far you are. I can hear you if you're really upset or really happy." He explained.

"Ok well try to stop." I said.

He just nodded. We sat on the bed together. Away from each other but together. The food arrived and we talked about everything. Where we would go from here and how things would be.

"I don't want to be a wolf. I won't just jump in this relationship and fuck you and give you puppies."I said quietly.

"You don't have to. Did you mean what you said about not wanting to be with me?" he asked.

I crawled over to him and grabbed his face and looked him dead in his eyes "No!" I said. "I could never not want to be with you. You're the missing piece of my heart."

He smiled and we ate and talked more. We came to the agreement that I would move in with him. Whenever I was ready I could become a wolf. I still had some demands, but we fell asleep talking and when I woke at 4 am, he was looking at me.

"You almost killed me leaving. By the time I figured out you left it was too late. It was worst than a knife in the heart. I couldn't imagine not seeing those eyes every morning. They knock the breath out of me. I can't imagine a life without you." He said softly.

"I'm so sorry Eric. I never wanted to hurt you. I was being selfish." I said.

He wrapped me in his arms and told me all was forgiven the very moment he saw me. He could never stay mad at me. I was his sun. I believed him. At that moment you could have told me aliens had attacked the world and I wouldn't care. I was lying in the man's arms that I wanted to spend eternity with. There was no crying that night. It was just peace and contentment.

I dreamed of a wolf in the woods. Far away from me. I thought it was Eric but she was grey. And no matter how fast I ran to her. I couldn't touch her. She was so close but so untouchable.

I woke up and stretched. I was alone. Did I dream Eric being here? I couldn't find a trace of him being here. It was all a dream. I was about to cry when the bathroom door opened.

"Eric!" I screamed, jumping on him and kissing his face. He stumbled backwards and pricked his finger on something.

I kissed it like my daddy used to do my paper cuts. When I licked my lips I tasted his blood. Gross.

I tried to deny it, but I needed Eric like I needed air. A part of me lived in him and without him that part died. I didn't understand it, but I recognized it.

"I wanna go home Eric. I hate New York. It's cold and windy and it's not for me." I said.

There was a knock on the door. It was Katari and Greg. I immediately hugged Katari and told her I was sorry for deceiving her. She just told me it happens. She was happy to see me.

"Let's go home people." Greg said.

____

LA was like a breath of fresh air. We got off the plane and I could swear I felt the city hug and welcome me back. Eric was having my car delivered since I wanted to come back as soon as possible.

While we were waiting for a car, Eric's phone rang and he talked for a few seconds before hanging up. The men stepped away to discuss something.

"It's always business with them." Katari said laughing.

I agreed.

"Your car is here mama. Mr.Loup said to tell you to wait for him in the car. He would be there in a minute." Said a blonde woman.

"Ok let's go." I told Katari.

We walked towards the limo and slid in. He called a limo? The door closed behind us. The other door opened and 4 strange men slid in.

"Um excuse me but this is our car." I said confused.

They all had red eyes. Oh shit. I tried the door and it was locked. Help me Eric. I looked at Katari.

"What do you guys want?" She said coldly.

"Revenge. Let's go." Said the first man.

The car started and we drove away. I was freaking out and Katari looked so calm.

Suddenly the man screamed "She's communicating mentally with the wolves!!!"

They got a rag and tried to put it over her face and it was a struggle. We were fighting and kicking and in the end the men held us down while rags were put to our noses. I felt dizzy and when I looked over, Katari was unconscious. I let the darkness take me over.

When I woke up both Katari and I were chained to the wall. I crawled over here trying to wake her up, but nothing. I listened for her breath. Thank goodness she was still alive.

I prayed over her and cried. I was the only one that could save us.

"Eric if you can hear me we're in a dungeon. Chained to a wall. Vampires. I don't know. Something about revenge. Katari is out cold. Not responding. Tell me what to do. Help me." I thought hoping he could hear me.

The door opened and a vampire I didn't recognize came in.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You killed my brothers. In the park. I will make you pay." He growled.

He walked over and kicked me in the stomach. I knew Eric would save me. It wasn't going to end like this.

12