Natalie

Story Info
Natalie's ex joins us.
6.1k words
3.67
41.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie and I started dating our freshman year of college. By the following year, we both just knew that we'd end up spending the rest of our lives together. So I didn't think much of it when we ran into her ex-boyfriend Mark on campus one day, even when she ran up to him and threw her arms around him in greeting.

"Mark! How have you been?"

It took him a moment to recognize her. "Hey, Natalie! You look good!"

"Thanks. Um, this is Kyle."

We shook hands. Soon the three of us headed to a nearby restaurant to get caught up. They'd dated in high school and broke up not long after they graduated. He'd spent a couple of years at a community college back home, then transferred to our school. He wasn't chasing after her; he'd wanted to go to this school since before he started dating her, and they'd both had a couple of years to move on.

That little meeting could have blown up in all of our faces. But it didn't. She didn't ignore me, she told him about her life with me, she told me some stories about her time with him, and he and I compared notes directly. Mark and I found that we clicked, and from that day on we were friends.

Over the next several months, the three of us all hung out together regularly. Sometimes Mark and I hung out without Natalie. Mark dated a few girls here and there, but never got serious with any of them.

One day his plans to meet up with us fell through. She seemed really disappointed, and I started wondering if there was something more between them. We went out without him, and she mostly got over it before we came back home, but I still wondered exactly how she felt about him. I couldn't think of a good way to ask her without it sounding like an accusation, so I let it go.

Her birthday came up not long afterward. Mark's roommate was out of town that weekend, so he volunteered to host a birthday party for her. He got the drinks (he was the only one of the three of us that was over 21 at the time), I got some food and some cake mix, and we invited Natalie and a few of her friends.

Natalie is a little bit shorter that Mark and I. She's slim and just curvy enough to be nice and snuggly. Her cute little breasts are small enough that she sometimes doesn't bother to wear a bra under her T-shirt, and her birthday party was one of those times.

About halfway through the party, I hit the restroom. On coming back out, I heard voices coming from Mark's bedroom. I have really good hearing, so I didn't need to press my ear to the door or do anything else to give myself away. Mark and Natalie were in there talking about what CD's in his music collection they should bring out to play next. Then they got quiet for a little while.

Then Natalie said in a worried, almost despairing voice, "Please stop looking at me like that. Kyle's been good to me, I can't do that to him!"

"You're right. He's my friend and I'd be a shitty friend if anything ever happened between us."

"Yeah, and I'd be a shitty girlfriend."

They went quiet again, then Natalie said, "OK we need to get out of here right now before we end up in that bed. I'm going first, wait before you follow me."

That was my cue to head back to the living room. I placed myself as casually as I could next to the opening of the hallway and listened for the door opening. The seconds ticked away and the door remained ominously closed. I found myself getting turned on at what might be happening. Right when I'd concluded that she had been unable to pull herself away from the temptation, that door finally opened.

Natalie came out of the hallway and saw me. I kissed her. She returned the kiss with feeling, which reassured me. I didn't taste anything on her lips or tongue other than her saliva. I had no idea if I would be able to taste anything if it was there, but at least I didn't find any sign of anything untoward happening. She broke the kiss quickly, since her friends were around and prolonged PDA was considered rude.

It seems that she had remained faithful, but only by the hardest. There was no longer any doubt that there were still feelings between them. The way I figured it, she'd have to either continue resisting temptation every time they happened to be alone together, break contact with him completely, or break up with me and start dating him (in which case I'd have to break contact with her for my own sanity).

This had to be a very difficult position for her to be in. She was probably wishing that she could somehow have both of us.

Wait, why couldn't she have both of us? When I thought she was kissing Mark, I had not the slightest desire to break up with her over it. The only worry I had was that she'd decide to break up with me so she could be with him If she knew she was allowed to be with both of us, I figured there would be no reason in the world for her to break up with me.

I was surprised to find that the thought of Mark and I taking turns with Natalie in bed was getting me really excited.

Now the question was how to bring this up. Right now neither of them even knew that I knew how hard it had been for them to behave. Do I start by talking to Mark or by talking to Natalie? Or do I wait until I can bring it up with both of them at once? How would Mark react? Would he be willing to share Natalie with me? If not, at least it would all be out in the open.

I kept turning it over and over in my mind while trying to keep participating in the party. I swapped CD's when needed, put more food out, and kept busy so my brooding wouldn't become obvious or spoil the party. Mark and Natalie kept looking at each other, getting close to each other while making sure not to actually touch.

Finally, everyone except for Mark, Natalie, and I had left. Natalie said, "Thanks, guys, that was a fun party!"

"Yes it was. We should stay and help Mark clean up."

I had decided to bring it up after we cleaned, but still wasn't sure how to start. After we cleaned the three of us just kind of looked at each other. I finally spoke up.

"I think it's time for us to give Natalie her birthday kisses. You go first, Mark."

They looked at me quizzically. I didn't say anything else. Finally, they looked at each other and softly pressed their lips together for a split second. Then they looked at me.

I said, "Come on, guys, you can do better than that." I surprised myself by successfully getting those words out, and I certainly surprised them. Natalie giggled nervously, and we all looked at each other a bit awkwardly.

Finally they both shrugged as a gesture meaning, "Okay, if you say so," and leaned toward each other for a kiss. They gave each other another peck on the lips, then he pushed his tongue against her lips. After less than a second of hesitation, she parted her lips and slipped her arms around him. Their kiss quickly became a hot, sensuous makeout session, with their arms around each other and their tongues dancing in each others' mouths.

I watched them for about half a minute, then came up behind her and started kissing the side of her neck. She tilted her head to give me more access. I kept that up for about a minute while they made out. Then I softly said, "My turn" and turned her around to face me.

Mark didn't let go of her, simply let her turn around in his arms. He ended up holding her from behind with his hands just above the waistline of her shorts. I leaned in for a kiss and started my own hot makeout session with her. This time I could slightly taste a new flavor on her lips and tongue, convincing me that they had not kissed earlier in Mark's room.

I kissed her for a few minutes, switching from a steady makeout session to a series of quick but sensuous kisses, then back to making out. She tilted her head to allow Mark to kiss the side of her neck at the same time. Then I decided on my next move, one that would convey to her that I wanted more to happen and gauge whether she wanted it as well. I knew that in her place I would definitely want it to happen, but she had never mentioned threesomes at all and may or may not want one tonight.

I pulled her shirt up, untucking it from her shorts and bringing the bottom of her shirt above Mark's hands. She tensed up. I let go of the shirt, letting it fall and cover his hands and leaving them directly touching her bare belly. He left his hands still, I started kissing her again, and she soon relaxed.

He pulled her backwards a bit against him. She pulled me with her so that I was slightly pressing against her from the front. I could feel his hands through her shirt, so I knew when he started stroking her belly. He started with short strokes and kept that up for a while. He gradually got his hands to go higher with each stroke. I could feel her body start to get warmer.

Natalie let go of my waist and rested her arms on my shoulders. This allowed him to raise his arms and hands as high as he wanted without her arms being in the way. It didn't take him long to take advantage of it. He slid his hands down to the top of her shorts, then slid them back up and kept going. She took a sharp breath when his hands both reached her breasts. I could feel the change in his hands as he gently squeezed both breasts. She took another sharp breath and moaned a bit; from that and the movement I could feel through both of our shirts, I correctly inferred that he had started pinching her right nipple. She kissed me harder than ever.

She turned her head and kissed him. I could now look down and see the outline of his hands through her shirt. I kissed the side of her neck again and listened to her soft moans muffled by their kiss. I turned her head back toward me and kissed her again. Then I pulled her shirt up.

She immediately let go of me and raised her arms up high in the air. I pulled her shirt over her head and arms and dropped it on the floor. Then I looked down again. As before, he was using one hand to gently rub and squeeze her left breast while he used the thumb and forefinger of the other to pinch and roll her right nipple. Both nipples were swollen and crinkled. She was beautiful.

I went back to kissing her. He let go of her left breast and slid his hand downward. Soon his fingertips disappeared down the front of her shorts. I reached down and unbuttoned them, giving him room to get his hand further down. I leaned over and sucked her left nipple into my mouth while I unzipped her shorts and slid them down past her hips until they fell to the floor. With her nipple still in my mouth I was able to look down and see his fingers pressing on the outside of her panties. I took the next step and peeled her panties down past her hips and let them fall to the ground. Natalie opened her legs slightly giving him free access and turned to kiss him some more.

It wasn't long before I heard soft squishy noises from below and muffled moaning from above. I felt both of her hands pressing down on my shoulders to hold herself up; clearly her legs were getting a bit weak from the delicious sensations coming from everywhere. Him kissing her, his fingers playing with one nipple, my mouth and teeth pleasuring her other nipple, and his finger sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

Soon I felt her twitch, and she put much more weight on my shoulders and held on for dear life as she whimpered and gasped her way through her first orgasm of the night. It was difficult to support her weight like that, but I managed it.

As her orgasm subsided, she pulled me up and kissed me hard.

Now it was her turn to up the ante. She dropped to her knees facing him and started undoing his pants. Once she had his underwear down past his hips, she stared at his cock for a few seconds. It was about the same size as mine, give or take half an inch, but it was a little more curved. She finally spoke up. She told his cock, "Hello there! I haven't seen you in ages!" Then she kissed it.

Then without further hesitation, her pretty lips slid down the shaft and she grabbed hold of it.

She usually gives good blowjobs. This time she attacked his cock like it was her first meal in days. I watched in amazement for a little while, then sat behind her. I kissed the side of her neck and reached down between her legs underneath her. She spread them a little bit to give me room, and I quickly found my target. It was radiating heat, and I had only felt it get that wet maybe two or three times since I'd known her. I slid it in and she thrust her hips back a bit. With the other hand I gently traced the bottom of her foot a few times, then reached up and squeezed her breast.

"Mmmm... mmm...mmm!" Her muffled moans told me that I hit a good spot inside her. She reached behind her and gently squeezed my cock through my jeans.

Soon he reached underneath her armpits and pulled her up. They kissed again, then he said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." Each of us took one of Natalie's hands, and the three of us headed to Mark's bedroom.

Natalie crawled into Mark's bed and lay on her back, waiting for us. Mark joined her right away and started kissing and fondling her. I quickly undid my pants and kicked off my shoes and, once I was naked from the waist down, I got in bed on the other side of her. Once she felt me join her, she turned to kiss me and reached down to gently stroke my cock. Mark and I took turns kissing Natalie for a little while, then I moved down to suck one nipple while he was kissing her. All the while, with her legs spread and her knees bent, all four of our hands were roaming her body, stroking her belly and her inner thighs, sliding along the outside of her wet slit, gently grabbing her ass. Soon we started taking turns at her pussy, one of us flicking her clit while the other slid two fingers as far inside her as they would go, all while we each had another hand on her belly or leg.

It didn't take long for her ass to come off the bed and her body to start twitching. She didn't really cry out until she started coming down from that orgasm; she just took a couple of deep breaths and held it for several seconds while writhing under us. We kept it going for about a minute or two before she grabbed the hands that were playing with her pussy and pulled them away. We stopped and watched her catch her breath.

She got up, scooted down to the foot of the bed, and got on all fours between my legs. She looked up and me and smiled, then licked my cock from base to tip like it was a really good tasting Popsicle. Then she slid her lips down the shaft until its entire length was in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling inside her mouth, tasting and pleasuring my most sensitive spots. I played with her hair while she gave me a warm, wet, sensuous blowjob. Mark got up from where he was and knelt down behind her.

My stomach tightened as I saw what was about to happen. Natalie arched her back and tilted her ass upward, giving him a clear invitation. Mark looked right at me, waiting for me to say something, giving me a chance to stop him if I wanted to. I looked right back at him and waited. He took hold of her hips and slowly brought his hips forward. Natalie reached back underneath herself with one hand while she used the other to hold herself up. She had stopped bobbing her head up and down and waited with my cock in her mouth.

I wondered if I would know for sure when they made contact.

Suddenly, with her mouth still full of my cock, she made a muffled moan. Then she opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and sighed happily. He stopped moving forward for a moment, then suddenly sprang into motion. Back and forth his hips went, driving his cock in and out of her, slapping his flesh against hers. She threw her head back and cried out for a little while, then closed her lips on my cock again and went to work on it while making more muffled noises, enjoying for the first time the feeling of two cocks inside her.

Her oral attention had already pushed me close to the edge. Feeling her lips and tongue on my cock while seeing and hearing her getting fucked by my best friend were too much for me. I lifted my hips up and felt every muscle in my body tense up. I whispered, "Here it comes," and she was ready for it. Each pulse of sticky cream was followed by a gulp as she swallowed the treat she had coaxed forth.

Finally, my cock softened and she opened her mouth, gasping for air. Now that she was able to concentrate on what was happening to her pussy, she worked her hips up and down in sync with his movements. I played with her hair as the experience overwhelmed her and pushed her over the edge again and again. I whispered, "I love you," but I'm not sure if she heard me or not.

Finally, he pulled her hips hard against him and tensed up, flooding her pussy with his own load and finishing what I had started. I heard her whisper, "Oh yeah," when the first squirt hit the inside of her pussy. After he let go of her, she kind of fell over onto her side, limp and out of breath and bright pink all over her face and upper body. I just stared at her, my worry over the love triangle for the moment completely forgotten as I felt nothing but love for her and vicarious enjoyment of what had happened to her.

She caught her breath and rolled over onto her back. She laughed and said, "Happy birthday to me! What brought this on?"

Mark looked at her, then me, then her again. He said, "I wasn't expecting this either. I'm just as surprised as you are."

Then they both looked at me, both fully aware that I had completely instigated the whole thing. No one said a word. I was going to have to explain myself. There was no more time to think about it, to weigh options or choose words.

Here goes nothing. I started with, "I know you guys still have feelings for each other."

They both looked away. Neither of them tried to deny it. I went on, "Natalie, I don't want to lose you, and I don't want you to have to give him up either. And Mark, I don't want this love triangle to get in the way of our friendship. I've really come to value it. So I was thinking that this...," I pointed to each of them and then myself, "could be a more... permanent arrangement."

More silence. My heart was pounding. Unless both of them were on board, we'd have a love triangle again, with all of it out in the open, and Natalie would be called upon to choose between Mark and me. I didn't know what would be worse, having her make a choice right there on the spot with all three of us naked in the bed, or having her ask for time to think about it with all three of us naked in the bed.

Natalie spoke first. "You mean you want to share me with Mark."

I nodded and added, "I think it's the best solution."

She laughed and said, "Well I'm certainly not going to say no! Mark?"

Now Mark was on the spot. He asked me, "You sure about this?"

I said, "Think of it this way. If we try it and it doesn't work out, then we're back to the love triangle, no worse off than we started."

He thought it over some more. Then, "You've got a point there. So when we get together, it has to be all three of us?"

"No, it should be OK for one of us to be with her sometimes while the other is off doing something else. As long as she doesn't start ignoring either one of us, it should all work out."

After a few more moments of silence, he answered, "All right, I'm in."

"Great! Natalie, let's seal it with a kiss from each of us!"

"How about we seal it with another round? You still haven't given me birthday sex yet!"

She had a point there. I kissed her, then scooted down between her legs and opened them.

The room already had a sex smell, and it got much stronger once I had her legs open. If this three way relationship worked out, then unless I just stopped going down on her, I'd be regularly tasting her pussy after he finished in her. Now was the time to see whether or not I could stand it.

I took a deep breath through my nose. So far so good. I bent over, bringing my head in between her thighs, and just kept going. She looked down at me and said, "Hey I'm still kinda messy down there.... oooooooh God that feels good!" she finished as my tongue made contact with her still swollen little button.

12