Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flicked it a bit, gathering courage to slip my tongue inside her and taste their combined fluids directly. It didn't take her long to start writhing on the bed. I reached up, pinched her nipple, and slid my tongue into her as far as it would go.

It wasn't something I'd lick just for its taste, but tasting it and knowing where it came from reminded me of what had just happened to her, what they had done, the passion we all had shared, the sounds she had made, and I couldn't get enough of it. She couldn't either; her hips were now coming off the bed and pressing hard against my face. I kept switching between her creamy pussy and her swollen clit until she grabbed my head, clamped her legs shut against my ears, and twitched and bucked her way through another orgasm. Once she let go (not a moment too soon, given that I couldn't breathe well while she was doing that), I sat up and pulled her legs back. Mark was sucking on her nipple again. Natalie smiled eagerly at me and waited for the second cock of the night to enter her.

There was practically no friction at all. Just warm, gooey, thick fluid. I guess I hadn't even come close to getting it all out. With the reduced friction and the fact that I'd already come once, I was finding it easier to keep from cumming, and I took advantage of it to fuck my sweet little shared girlfriend for all she was worth. I pounded her with hard, rapid strokes, and she cried out again in surprise and delight.

"Oh God yessssss... uh... uh....," she said as I drove as deeply into her as I could.

She slipped one arm around me. With the other hand she reached down and started stroking Mark's fully recovered cock. I kissed her hard. She had swallowed all my cum from earlier, but I could still taste a little bit of flavoring.

She pulled on Mark's cock, and he let go of her nipple and brought his cock closer. She let go of me, lifted her upper body up on her elbows and turned her head. Within a few seconds they had gotten the positioning right, and Mark's cock was back in her mouth. I pinched a nipple. She wrapped her legs around me, pressed her heels into my ass, and worked her hips back and forth as I continued enjoying the most intense sexual encounter of my life.

Finally I couldn't take anymore. When she felt my cock swell she squeezed me with her legs as hard as she could and started more muffled moaning. I felt like every part of my body was squeezing cum out through my cock.

Once I was completely spent, I nudged her head away from his cock and kissed her deeply and sensuously once she was facing me again. Mark hadn't cum yet; his cock was still fully erect and ready for more.

After sharing that kiss with her, I rolled off. Mark scrambled down the bed and quickly took my place. I pulled her legs back and watched. This time I could see her glistening pussy waiting for him. I could see the head of his cock just barely touch her pussy lips. I saw the whole shaft slide up along her slit before she reached down and positioned his cock. Then I saw it slowly, tantalizingly disappear into her.

He set up a somewhat slower rhythm than I did. It didn't stay slow, though; he gradually increased the pace and the force he used. She wrapped her arms around him and clung to him while they kissed and made love. I let go of her legs, and she quickly had all four limbs holding on to him for dear life. I played with her hair. I whispered, "I love you," into her ear. She made three muffled sounds in response that meant "I love you" in return.

She broke the kiss and started gasping for air. I saw her eyes roll back into her head.

She used her legs to pull her ass completely off the bed and move her hips in a circle. I'd felt her do that before, but I'd never seen it for obvious reasons.

Finally he drove into her and stayed there. I saw his ass tense up. I saw her toes curl downwards and then upwards. I heard her gasp for air again and cry out, "I love you! Oh God yessss!" Then they kissed again as he squirted the last of his cum into her already messy pussy.

Finally, after holding and kissing her for a little while, he rolled off of her and relaxed on the other side of her. She turned and kissed me, then kissed him again, then laid back and enjoyed the warm contented feeling throughout her body. I absolutely loved seeing her like that, happy and glowing. It felt good seeing and helping her enjoy what she'd clearly been craving for a long time.

After a little bit of us talking, mostly sweet nothings whispered into both of Natalie's ears, Mark said, "My roommate's not coming back till tomorrow, you guys want to stay over?" Natalie and I quickly agreed. We decided to simply pull the covers over us and sleep naked, with Natalie in between us. Mark and I each turned to face her and rested a hand on her belly. Later that night we ended up with Mark snuggled up behind her, and her snuggled up behind me, all of us facing the same way.

The next morning I got up while they were still out cold. I hit the restroom and then took a little walk outside, enjoying the nice weather, thinking about our new lives together. I was getting hungry. I had never stayed over at Mark's place before, and wasn't sure how he would feel about me rooting around in his kitchen while he slept. After about a half hour, I was hungry enough to take my chances. I went back inside and heard Natalie's voice crying out. I looked in Mark's bedroom to find Mark on his back with Natalie on top of him, her hips grinding back and forth, his hands on her breasts. He let go of her breasts and put his hands on her hips; she leaned over and kissed him and then sat up again, giving him a nice view of her little boobs as they bounced up and down with her movements. I watched from the doorway as she tensed up again, gasping for air, putting her hands on his chest in order to hold herself up as yet another orgasm ripped through her. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled downward; she leaned over and kissed him again as her body accepted yet more sticky cream.

After about five minutes of her resting on top of him, they got up and saw me in the doorway. She walked over and gave me a kiss before disappearing into the bathroom. Mark got dressed and asked me to help him in the kitchen. He was really hungry and correctly inferred that Natalie and I were as well after that amazingly intense night. He had eggs, so we simply scrambled them with a bit of cheese mixed in. Natalie came out of Mark's room wearing one of his button-down shirts.

After the three of us ate, I gave Natalie a little kiss and asked her if she was ready for "dessert." She smiled and said, "Yeah, if you'll be gentle with me. I had quite a workout." I lifted her up and sat her down on the table and kissed her again, slowly unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing. She pulled my shirt up over my head. She couldn't reach my pants, but I was happy to take care of that myself.

Once I had her completely unwrapped, I pushed her onto her back and lowered my head toward her pussy. She pulled my head up and said, "I'm ready for you." So I stood up and bent my knees a bit in order to line up with her, then slowly started making love to her. She wrapped her legs around me and I leaned over a bit and softly squeezed her breast. She told me she loved me. I held onto her ass and lifted it a bit. She reached out and I leaned over and kissed her.

I stopped, took her hand, and led her to the sofa. I sat her down facing me, then lifted her legs in the air. I grabbed a couple of pillows and knelt on them to properly align myself, then gently slid my cock back into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and slowly worked her hips in a small circle. We kissed and I went a little faster. She said, "Fuck me baby, give it to me, I can take it," so I sped up some more and used a little more force. She said, "That's it, do me like that, I love you so much!" I heard a soft little gasp and felt her body twitch as she enjoyed one more small orgasm. I kept going until I couldn't take it anymore, and she pulled me tightly against her and held me until I'd finished making her pussy a little bit messier.

After we snuggled for a little while, she went straight to the shower and spent quite a while in there cleaning herself up. She came out wearing a towel and put on her clothes from the previous night, saying, "I took a shower just before I came over last night, and then you guys got me all dirty!" Mark took his shower while Natalie and I snuggled on the couch, then he joined us and the three of us watched some TV before we all headed to my place. I needed a shower and a change of clothes while Mark and Natalie snuggled and kissed on my couch. I came out to find her on her knees between his legs, him sitting on my couch with his pants off, and his cock in her mouth. I stood there and watched her pleasure him, listening to the soft slurping noises she was making, and waiting for them to finish. Finally, he gently pulled her head down and squeezed his eyes shut, moaning softly as his orgasm overtook him. She swallowed most of his load as it squirted out, wiping a little from her mouth and then licking her fingers after he was done. Then she used her tongue to clean his cock and gave it one last kiss before he put his pants back on. He kissed her forehead and sighed, "I'd forgotten how good you are at that sweetie!" She smiled at the compliment.

We spent the day walking around campus and visiting a nearby park, Mark and I each holding hands with Natalie. Surprisingly, we didn't seem to attract much attention that way. By the end of the weekend, we all knew this new arrangement was going to work out just fine.

The following Friday night, Mark had Natalie over at his place. He hadn't had an evening alone with her since high school, had never spent the night alone with her, and was eager to make up for lost time. The following morning she showed up at my place, and we spent a few hours in bed before meeting Mark for lunch.

The next semester, the three of us moved in together, and have lived together ever since.

I found myself happier sharing Natalie than I was having her all to myself. Keeping a girlfriend feeling happy and loved is no small task, and I appreciate having Mark around to help me with it. Sometimes I get in a state where I just cannot interact with anyone, even her. Before Mark joined us, she would feel neglected during those times and be upset when I tried to reconnect. With Mark available to pay attention to her, she simply enjoys some one-on-one time with him and remains happy and cheerful and welcomes me back with open arms when I am able to reconnect.

I regularly get to see her whole body react when Mark makes her cum. I get to see her arms and legs wrap around him and hold on tight when he makes love to her. I've gotten to love the flavor that results when her pussy coaxes a thick creamy load from his cock and mixes his cum with her own juices.

To this day, Mark and I working together get her worked up much more easily and reliably than either of us working alone can. She absolutely loves getting double-teamed. "It feels deliciously slutty," she told me once.

This is all besides the fact that bringing Mark into the relationship instantly converted him from a potential rival to a long-term partner.

We've got six kids now, three from me and three from Mark. With two incomes and a stay-at-home mom, we're living quite comfortably. Any of us can spend a few days away for business or pleasure while the other two share the burden of kids and chores. Life is good.

12