Natalie

Story Info
She jacked me off, sucked me, and fucked me.
1.2k words
3.78
106.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merob
Merob
35 Followers

Natalie had tits the size of half grapefruits. I met her at a company picnic. She worked in the advertising department and I was the firm’s hotshot salesman. We were introduced by a guy from sales, who’s the brother of the older woman from advertising who had driven Natalie to the all-day event. Natalie was 20. I was 21.

She accepted my offer of a ride home, and returned my kiss when I told her goodnight. It wasn’t until our third date that she let me explore her mouth with my tongue. My hatd-on oozed pre-cum as it throbbed against her. She rubbed me with her body, but when I tried to fondle her tits she backed away.

Then she surprised me. “You’re making my cunt wet,” she said. “I know your prick’s hard, and I’ll be happy to jack you off. But my pussy and tits are out of bounds.”

She gave me the sloppiest open-mouth kiss I’ve ever had. And her hand massaged my cock as she sucked my tongue. Jeez. She unzipped my pants, reached in and took out my prick. She backed me up to the edge of her porch.

“Turn around,” she said, “so I can make you come.” Then, dimly lit by a distant street light, she jacked me off. I’m not circumcised, so my foreskin slides back and forth over my knob, making me easy to jack off. When my cum spurted into the yard, my knees were so weak I thought I’d fall off the porch

“You’re the first guy I’ve ever jacked off,” she told me. “I want to see your cum. I’ll be home alone tomorrow night, so come over and I’ll jack you off where I can watch.”

The next night, as soon as I entered her house she locked the door and said, “Take down your pants and lie on the couch so I can see your prick and balls.”

A lamp was on at each end of the couch. Natalie sat on a hassock and stared at my genitals. I was so hard that my cock was parallel to my stomach. She lifted it until it was straight up. “It’s gorgeous,” she said. When she asked its size and I told her I didn’t know, she said, “I want to measure it.”

She got a ruler and a tape measure. “It’s six and three-quarters inches long,” she announced. “And just under an inch and a half in diameter.”

She gently fondled my nuts. “Your balls are so big and so beautiful.”

Then she jacked me off. I was in heaven. She watched in fascination as my cum shot onto my chest and stomach. She continued to hold me, and when I stayed hard, she said, “I’m going to jack you off again.” She did. And made me cum again.

The next day, I called to tell her that I’d been transferred to a sales office about 1200 miles away, and that I already was packed to leave on a company plane that afternoon. She told me she loved my prick and would miss it.

Two years later, I returned to take over as the company’s assistant sales manager. While I was gone, I’d had affairs with four women, three of them married. All had loved to be eaten, and I’d become very adept at eating pussy. All had loved to suck my prick. Each had loved to have me come in her mouth. And each had eagerly swallowed my cum.

I called Natalie to let her know I was back. She told me she’d like to see me. She said she’d let me fondle and suck her tits, and that she might even do more.

She now shared her home with four women. Two of them worked nights and were home during the day. She refused to come to my apartment until after she found out whether or not I still appealed to her. So I’d have to figure out an alternative. I suggested a picnic. I’d furnish the food if she knew of a place where we could go and have complete privacy

She met me at a nearby deli where I had bought potato chips and a cooler holding sandwiches, deviled eggs, vegetables with dip, and cold drinks.

On the way to the picnic spot, I told her of my sexual experiences. I was amazed at the things she had done since we’d seen each other.

We were in a rural area when she parked beside a field which she said was part of a farm owned by a woman at work. It was a balmy day, with a gentle refreshing breeze. We hiked to a big tree in the middle of the field, far enough from all sides to insure complete privacy.

She spread the blanket, and said “Let’s take off our clothes.” I barely had my shirt off when she stood before me completely naked. My prick was throbbing against my stomach as I ogled her marvelous tits, her puffy-lipped cunt with its neatly-trimmed pubic hair, and her good- looking legs that seemed to be a mile long.

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big tongue-tangling kiss. Her tits felt marvelous against my chest, and even better when I fondled them. She played with my prick after she’d opened my pants and they dropped around my ankles. I hadn’t worn underwear or socks, so I stepped out of my clothes.

“C’mon, let’s sixty-nine,” she said. I was more than ready when she got on top of me, put her mouth around my prick and her legs around my head. She had learned to suck cock as well as I had learned to eat pussy.

She momentarily stopped sucking as her warm cum filled my mouth. It tasted delicious. I continued eating her because it was enjoyable and because I wanted to taste more of her cum.

She lovingly rubbed my balls and the base of my prick, and said, “Spurt your cum into my mouth, Walt. You’ve made me come twice, so I’m going to keep sucking you until you’ve given me two loads of your cum to swallow.” I came, and she kept sucking until I came again. My prick and balls felt the most satisfied they had in a long time.

“Let’s eat lunch,” she said, then you can eat me again or we’ll fuck.”

The choices all appealed to me.

After lunch, she laid on her side, and asked me to fuck her doggie-style. We arranged our legs so that my prick easily could slide into her cunt. She pulled my arm around her and placed my hand where I could play with her tits and nipples. She backed against me as my prick glided in and out of her soaking wet cunt. When both of us had come, she said, “Let’s take a short nap before we fuck again.” It was late afternoon when we woke and fucked again.

On the way back to town, we kept up a lively banter about work and experiences. When we reached my place, she turned to me and said, “I’ve really enjoyed having sex with you, but I’m not interested in having an affair. And since neither of us wants to make a commitment, I don’t believe we should see each other socially.

Good Lord, I’d been jacked off, sucked and fucked -- and dumped.

Merob
Merob
35 Followers